Mr.Martin: discussion

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

scarecrow
Monarch Researcher

Mr.Martin: discussion

Post by scarecrow »

Just now I uploaded a very different story that's outside of my element.

The Five Kings of Monster Island was more about monster brawls. While this one has dialog. And it's filled with Toho Logic as well.

I got a lot on my sleeve on this one. In this story, every Godzilla movie is of the same timeline. I'm planning on having and bringing many human characters of the Godzilla films.

If you could use a odd combination of kaiju, why not do the same with the human characters? Mix it up.
https://m.facebook.com/home.php?refsrc= ... fid=8&_rdr

^If you like my fanfics, feel free to follow me on Facebook

Kubo
Sazer

Re: Mr.Martin: discussion

Post by Kubo »

Too many plot holes for my liking. And the year was apparently 1961 at one point, but then Kong was brought up (and the Universal films aren't included, as dialogue indicated). Furthermore, these monsters seemed benevolent to factions that wouldn't exist in most cases. I suppose I should stop being a stickler and just enjoy the fact that every kaiju is before me, but dammit, they don't pay me to be a spectator!

But I don't get paid. So I'm just a jerk.

Eh. *snivel* My high school math teacher was named Mr. Martin. Gew, stop now! >_<
Giving myself brain damage wishing too hard upon a star.

Twitter: @Dawn_of_the_DED
If you follow me on there, shoot me a DM so I know you're from the forums.

scarecrow
Monarch Researcher

Re: Mr.Martin: discussion

Post by scarecrow »

I'll give you points for honesty. I'll take it. I feel weird when people give cheap compliments like " oh it was good". Then I'm all like "that's it?".

I should stop calling him Mr.Martin. it does sound like a teacher.
https://m.facebook.com/home.php?refsrc= ... fid=8&_rdr

^If you like my fanfics, feel free to follow me on Facebook