Mr. Martin...

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

scarecrow
Monarch Researcher

Mr. Martin...

Post by scarecrow »

Mr. Martin…

“What if I told you… the only thing keeping me alive are the memories of that nightmarish night of 1954. I have heard a new Godzilla monster has attacked Tokyo again and again. Why doesn’t America aid our brothers from the East? That question has bothered me for decades. I’m probably over analyzing it…”

Mr. Martin typed in his laptop; his glasses reflected the bright blue screen. The retired news reporter was writing his monolog, to tell the world his experience of the Godzilla attack.

There had been countless illustrations and novels but none of them were released in the states.

He rubbed his eyes together, getting fatigue after hours of storming in word for word for this book.

“They don’t make coffee strong enough to keep me awake” He murmured

Once Martin opened his eyes, he found himself somewhere else, a memory of some sort.

“So you’re telling me there have been new monsters besides Godzilla? “ A younger Martin asked a strange looking man, he looked similar to Dr.Serizawa. As a professional, Martin canceled the similarities. But it looked so identical. The coat, the dark shades, the hair and the face were just so spot on. The only difference was… he had no eye patch.

“Since 1954, we’ve been attacked by chaotic beast. Like Varan, Mothra, Rodan, Anguirus and Kong. Including a new Godzilla that has been reminding us that humanity will never move forward from its mistakes. I had been studying each and every creature. I am both fascinated and terrified by what I discover. “
No it wasn’t Serizawa; his voice didn’t have that tragic tone the doctor had.

“And could you tell me what you had discovered in your study?” Martin asked.

“I predict that the world will someday go through an apocalypse. It will give a new meaning of Hell. I’m not sure it would happen but it will make 1954 look like a mere forest fire.”
The man made an uneasy grin as if he knew he said too much.

Martin awoke from the faded memory. That’s when he pondered.

“There’s no way his prediction would come true. In the 70’s, Godzilla became a heroic figure yet kept his animalistic behavior. Currently the monster is in a territorial state: neither friend nor foe to us humans. Although we fear he’ll come back to his roots. That is why we confined in the islands; appease him with the home like atmosphere. Strange how it’s sustaining him since there is no trace of radiation. Humph, could it be that the island reminds him of the days of prehistory?”
He wondered, planning to put that in his book. Before he could though, he heard the door creek open and a breeze washed in. There is no reason for the door to open because lives alone.

His eyes kept a stern squint as he saw what’s invading his home. It was himself.

His past self. Young and at his prime, didn’t seem acknowledge his present form. Mr. Martin stood up slowly with disbelief, watching his former self walk in like a phantom.

“You wanted to see me?” The young Martin asked in front of his elder form.
“Yes, we have talk, it’s urgent.” A woman said from the corner of the room.

Mr. Martin turned around to see the woman, only find that his home has turned into some kind of hide out. The woman was Japanese, there was something off. The way she dressed didn’t fit the time. Martin watched himself and this woman’s dialog.

“Why so urgent? What’s happened? “ Martin asked.
“It’s about the Earth Union, their planning on collecting DNA the real King Ghidorah…” The woman sounded upset, like she had been betrayed.

“King Ghidorah? What’s a Ghidorah?” Martin raised a concern look.
“A few years from now, exactly ten years after Godzilla’s attack: a space monster will appear.” She was really beating herself up to try to explain the disbelief.

“These bastards are coming from outer space now?” Martin looked confused; he’s trying to keep an open mind.
“Many of them will originate from the stars. The very day Godzilla was born: Aliens have taken an interest of the Earth. Listen, Ghidorah will attack Earth time from to time, fortunately Godzilla will save humanity with every attack.” Before she could finish explaining she was interrupted.

“ Godzilla would save humanity? Are you talking about the same Godzilla?” Now Martin sounded more unconvinced.

“It’s too long to explain, I don’t quite understand it either. By the year 1991, the Earth Union will try to clone Ghidorah; however this new Ghidorah is incomplete. I think their planning on making an army of incomplete copies of King Ghidorah. Martin, I might not be alive for very long. Don’t try to protect me or else they’ll kill you to. “Her voice turned very frantic and frightened. Martin took a step back at how serious the circumstances are.

“What do you want me to do?” Martin asked, realizing that he must believe.

“Leave Tokyo, leave Japan and go back to America. You’ll be safe there: there will be a small attack at New York in 1998 but I wouldn’t be too worried about it…” She slowly began to smile.

“1998 is a stretch from now; I don’t think I’ll be alive by then.” He chuckled.

“Actually, I can leave you with some powerful supplements and technologies that control you’re aging. We’re going to need you, Martin.”
Last edited by scarecrow on Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
https://m.facebook.com/home.php?refsrc= ... fid=8&_rdr

^If you like my fanfics, feel free to follow me on Facebook

scarecrow
Monarch Researcher

Re: Mr. Martin...

Post by scarecrow »

That two ghostly images fade, the room turns back to norm. Martin dropped himself on his seat.

“I’d never met that woman in my life? Who is she? I’ve heard of Ghidorah, thank God I’d never seen him in the states. Could she be from the future? A time paradox?”
Martin looked at his computer, that’s when his eyes widen of what’s on the screen. The whole conversation between the Futuristic lady and Martin’s younger self is all typed into the monolog.

“I’m, I’m going insane. Was I dreaming? “

Suddenly a loud crash was heard outside of Mr. Martin’s building. He didn’t have to look out the window to see the flames rising up. It was down by the central park, not far from the mansion.

That’s when Martin saw him: Godzilla.

The modern Godzilla stomped through the nightlife city. Martin froze, he closed his eyes to try to escape.

He was far from alone…

The sky was filled with flying beast. Rodan swoop down to meet the land. Battra and Mothra were in sync, soaring from cloud to cloud. Mothra landing on top of a building while Battra morph back to his larva form. The black silhouette of Ghidorah crashed down nearby, Gigan was by his side. Megagirus zoomed in creating sonic booms on her way to the center of the monsters. Kamakrius and Kumonga followed the insect queen.
A mechanical version of Ghidorah busted out of a time portal, it gave out a Rodan like cry, was it the incomplete clone of the original?

Monsters of the sea rose up. Ebirah, Manda, Titanosaurs, and Hedorah surfaced out of the water to head for the scene.

Gabara, Zilla and Kong wondered about in the city. It was like a big jungle to them.

Goreasaurs, Baragon and Varan stayed together like a gang of prehistoric monsters. Followed by a league of Godzilla’s trusted allies: Anguirus, Jet Jaguar, King Caesar, Godzilla junior and Morgura. The five trusted allies gave a cold look at the enemies above them. Monster X and SpaceGodzilla levitated down, proudly announcing themselves as superior. Orga and Biollante were lumbering and crashing the buildings that were in their way. Biollante gave out a cry, telling the others to brace themselves for the worse. Orga however was looking the others like they were a hot meal. All he wanted was to get his jaws latched onto everyone’s DNA.

Lastly, Destroyah crashed right in between SpaceGodzilla and Monster X. He snickered viscously at everyone around him.

Martin felt like he had lost it but he looked back at the recent flashback of the young doctor. Could this be what he predicted?

A loud malevolent roar silenced every monster in the city. It was Godly loud, had twisting vocals that sounded like a demonic version of Gojira. Martin looked closely at the distance of the hazy smoke.

He can see it. An unknown monster. It had a similar shape like Monster X but had Godzilla’s upper body and torso. That’s all Martin can make out of it.

Suddenly a flashy aircraft flew in front of Martin’s window, it was beaming a light at him. It wasn’t alien, it was very well manmade.

That’s when a voice called out to him… “Do you want to start over?”

It was the voice of the Futuristic woman. Martin didn’t quite understand the question of starting over.
“Please, you have no other choice. You’re world and the others are breaking apart. There is another place that’s better for you and people like us.” The voice was a man this time. Sounded slightly robotic, something not fully human.

“Mr. Martin, I know you don’t remember us. That’s because we’ve made a big mistake many years ago, you were involved. We failed the first attempt. Now, we have a second chance. “The female voice said this time.
“Where will you take me…?” Martin said, slowly glancing at the crowded monster brawl in the city. He can hear the roars of Rodan, Godzilla and the others whaling on. It was like hearing the thunderous sounds of tanks firing during a war.

“A place where people like us can regroup and comeback at caused this.” She said with a voice of hope, almost teary.

“A new meaning of Hell…. I think he was right.” He nodded at the ship, agreeing to come aboard and leave this world.

Just when he was teleported to the time machine: a green ray blasted his home like a blink of an eye. As they flew to avoid any other beams, Martin tried to see what kind of demon is out there that caused every monster to unit. It was far too deem to see. The ship finally took off at impossible speeds, making it pointless to glance at the battle. Another man was onboard with the other two: Kenichiro Terasawa.

“Looks like I found myself a new chapter for my book…” Martin said with a sarcastic slurring voice.
https://m.facebook.com/home.php?refsrc= ... fid=8&_rdr

^If you like my fanfics, feel free to follow me on Facebook