Scott Hall The Time Traveller

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Biogoji »

Chapter 1 Time Portal

Scott Hall was sitting on the nWo’s private plane there was no one else there through, Scott had once again gotten drunk and missed the first flight so they had to send it back to pick Scott up.

“Dam it, why does beer taste so good” Scott angrily said.

Meanwhile in the Cockpit the pilots were arguing over who was a better pilot.

“Dude I’m the best pilot ever” The pilot who was flying the plane said.

“Dude you are not” The Co-Pilot said.

The pilot turned around however he did so with so much force he ripped the wheel off.

“Dude I am..” The pilot said but before he could finish he realised what he had done.

“Dude what the hell!” The Co-Pilot said.

The two looked at each other for a bit before they both shouted I’ll kill you and the two began fighting.

Meanwhile Scott heard them yell, he sighed and got up.

“Stupid pilots” Scott said annoyed.

Meanwhile unbeknownst to the fighting pilots a large portal had appeared in the sky and the plane was entering it.

Scott walked in the cock pit and again sighed.

“Alright you guys” Before Scott could finish the plane lunged forward and Scott was sent forward into the controls hitting his head and getting knocked out.

Later

Scott woke up to find himself in his seat it felt like the plane was landing, he looked around and there were a bunch of other people on the plane.

He looked around and he was shocked when he saw Hulk Hogan a few rows up, he looked around and was able to see people like Macho Man Randy Savage, his friend Shawn Michaels and Shawn’s old tag partner Marty Jeannetty however they looked the way they did in the eighties.

“What the hell” Scott quietly said to himself.

“Attention Passengers, we are now arriving at Oakland Country International Airport” The pilot said over the intercom.

Scott was really confused first of all it looked like he was back in the late eighties or early nineties, second of nitro was meant to be in New York and third off all the pilot sounded different.

The plane landed and people grabbed their stuff and got up, Scott decided to go with the flow and follow them.

Scott got off and looked at a calendar and it said it was March 29th 1987, Scott pieced it together, it was 1987 and he was in Pontiac Michaginan, somehow Scott had travelled back in time and he was going to Wresltemania 3.

Later

Scott walked around the backstage the show was getting close to the main event and it looked like everyone thought he was just some guy who was making his debut soon.

Scott bumped into someone and he saw it was the Honky Tonk Man.

“Hey watch where you’re going rookie” Honky Tonk Man said angrily.

“Sorry Chico” Scott said walking off.

Honky Tonk Man went to walk off but his eyes flashed red and he raised his guitar up in the eye before letting out a battle cry and charged at Scott.

“What the” Scott said before turning around and jumping back just quickly enough to dodge a guitar shot.

“Die in the name of all that hate Hogan!” Honky Tonk Man shouted.

“Shit, the one time I take a deal to get better money I get attacked by a guitar wielding manic” Scott said while dodging Honky Tonk Man.

Scott had enough and punched Honky Tonk Man right across the jaw, Hall grabbed his guitar and smashed it across Honky Tonk Man’s face.

Scott grabbed Honky Tonk Man and tossed him into a wall knocking him out, Hall caught his breath however Vince McMahon walked in and saw Honky Tonk Man knocked out.

“You just knocked out one of my wrestlers….. I like your style you can take his place in the next match against Jake the Snake Roberts” Vince said with his anger expression turning to a smile.

“But sir I haven’t trained” Scott said not wanting to be in the match.

“I’m sure you’re be fine” Vince said shoving Scott to the gorilla position and pushed him out.

Scott looked around and began walking down to the ring, he began playing to the crowd by doing his Razor Ramon taunts.

“You know what I think if I do have to wrestle here I may as well be Razor again” Scott thought.

Scott got into the ring and bell rung, Jake clothes line Scott and locked him in a headlock.

“Trust Me” Jake said into Scott’s ear.

“What?” Scott said backwards.

“Trust Me” Jake said picking Scott back up and hitting a reverse DDT on him.

Jake went for the pin but Scott kicked out before one.

“Trust me” Jake said going for an elbow drop but Scott rolled out of the way.

“Ok Chico you wanna play rough, ok say hello to the bad guy!” Scott said before clothesline Jake and hitting him with a leg drop.

“Trust Me” Jake said.

“That’s it!” Scott snapped before hitting a barrage of punches stopping just before the ref was about to disqualify him.

Scott pulled Jake up and hit him with a powerslam and dropped his knee on him, Scott grabbed Jake and Irish whipped Jake into the ring corner.

Jake’s head bounced off the turnbuckle and Scott flipped Jake and Surplexed him, Scott went for the pin but Jake kicked out at two.

Scott grabbed Jake back up and hit him with a chokeslam, Scott taunted and called Jake back up before hitting him with the Razor’s Edge for the three count.

The fans seemed to like Scott and cheered him, Gene Okerlund came into the ring with a microphone to interview Scott.

“Excuse me I’m Gene Okerlund, just who are you?” Gene asked.

“My Name Chico is Razor Ramon and I am here to become WWF Champion, so Hogan, Andre it doesn’t matter who wins, I will become WWF Champion” Razor said before leaving.

“Things are looking good, I wonder what’s happening in WCW without me” Razor said.

The nWo are frantically looking backstage for Scott Hall, Buff bagwell grabbed a can of coke and looked inside.

“Scott are you in there” Buff said before getting slapped across the back of the head by Kevin Nash.

Eric Bischoff ran up to the nWo while dragging a hairy shirtless Italian guy along.

“Hey Guys I found him” Bischoff said.

“Mama Mia, I am not Scott Hall” The Italian guy said.

“Nice Joke Scott, now come on or you’re be late to your match against the Giant” Bischoff said dragging the Italian guy along.

“Oh shit” The Italian guy said praying for his safety