Isle of Giants - Discussion

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Re: Isle of Giants - Signups end August 22nd

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Name: Jake O'Brien
Appearance: 5'10'', having dark brown hair, blue eyes, a reddish-brown beard that covers his chin and stretches up to his sideburns. He wears a grayish-blue jacket with a hoodie, gray pants, and gray shoes.
Personality: Jake tends not to be particularly social, and he tends to isolate himself from others when he can. He doesn't talk much, but if he wants to, he can give in as many facts as he could.
Bio: Jake lived a good life in a small town, and never had any real problems to worry about. He enjoys nature, and so wanted to go on this cruise for some time now.
Inventory: None
Theme: Rusty Walrus(Crash Twinsanity)
Favorite Prehistoric Creature: Panthera Leo Atrox, Nanotyrannus, and Giant Jaguar
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

Kubo and Kiryu, you're both in. Thanks!

toho_guy01
Interpol Agent

Post by toho_guy01 »

Full Name: Perpok Vince Goata
Sex: Male
Appearance: A white guy, normal Joe you see on the street. Wears a jacket, with a iphone in one of the pockets.
Personality: A little bit shy. But the most special thing about his personality is the fact that he has aspergers syndrome. When he gets excited, he tends to skip or speed walk in a circle while thinking of something awesome to him, most often Godzilla. He also tends to snarl when he is angry.
Fears and Weaknesses: Doesn't like screamers on the internet, like one he saw where it was...You don't want to hear it don't you? Ok. Also, while he will gladly snarl at any enemies, he tends to ether not attack them at all, or be very gentle with his attacks.
Inventory: 6 pack of Mini Pork Pies, 2 packets of Hula Hoops crisps, a packet of chewing gum and a bottle of water.
Bio: Lives with a family that is skint on money at the moment, was going to try corn on the cob before he was able to go on a trip to the dinosaur island (I don't know what it is called). Was born with aspergers syndrome and favorite foods are Hula Hoops and pork pies.
Theme: Skipping: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wnE4vF9CQ4 Normal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyBtAMdAijQ
Favorite Prehistoric Animal: Dimetrodon. Likes the way they move.
That fella that still exists for whatever reason.

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Just for your information, the cruise was not to the island. It was merely a cruise that crashed there.

I may need a bit of time to see if your character fits the story, but most likely he will be in.

toho_guy01
Interpol Agent

Post by toho_guy01 »

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:Just for your information, the cruise was not to the island. It was merely a cruise that crashed there.

I may need a bit of time to see if your character fits the story, but most likely he will be in.
Ok.
That fella that still exists for whatever reason.

Primevalgodzilla V2
Futurian

Post by Primevalgodzilla V2 »

Full Name: Max H. Kettle
Appearance: 5'11, a well-built person, somewhat gaunt face with perpetually squinty eyes, very dark brown, almost black, oily hair that slicks messily across his head. Has a wiry goattee running down his chin. Max wears an old white sweatshirt and a grey khaki pants, with a few gold rings around his fingers.
Personality: One hell of a jerkass. Max is a major prick who is easily brought to violence and is also often the instigator of it. He's also a social darwinist who as a result refuses to help those around him, believing those too weak should just fuck off and die. His basically feels that people should have the right to do anything they like to survive, and is highly opportunistic and selfish. To his credit, while he certainly is easily angered he isn't easily frightened and in times of crisis he could be an asset if he wasn't so much of a bastard. Prefers to be alone as a result. Basically he's a jerkass nazi. He does have some respect for those who he views as strong because of his social darwinism though.
Fears and Weaknesses: Extremely easily angered and unable to work with others. Has abit of an inferiority complex despite his appearances, and fears being useless in a situation.
Inventory: Pet black-throat monitor (don't ask him how he sneaked it past customs), a few packs of cigarettes, The Origin of Species and a couple of Mars Bars
Bio: Max was brought up in poverty in Russia where his father, a hunter, taught him all he ever needed to know about being a social darwinist asshole and how he had the right to do anything to survive and thrive. His father died in debt, leading Max to view him as a failure. Max Kettle grew up friendless due to his jerkassery. He found a job in a filmmaking company until he got kicked out for being unable to work with others. Since then, he has switched jobs quite rapidly, until, during his tenure in a Maxican restaurant, he got arrested for sending his boss to hospital when he got fired for...guess what, being unable to work with others. After he got released from prison, he used whatever money he had left to get onto a cruise so he could get the hell away from this pathetic society. Max has a surprising interest in politics and a major interest in evolution. While he sucks at working with other people his opportunism, survival instincts and decent build means he is excellent at operating alone.
Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2_LJpFh3bY (Blitzkrieg)
Favorite Prehistoric Animal: Megalania
It is a simple story. There is nothing that brings me happiness. Be it believing in others or them believe in me, it did not matter.
What others called happiness simply did not bring me joy.

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Primeval, you are in. Thanks!

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

When will this start?
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

First chapter will most likely be up on the 23rd.

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:First chapter will most likely be up on the 23rd.
Alright.
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!

Noble Saber
Xilien Halfling

Post by Noble Saber »

Full Name: Wayne Roland Dunn
Appearance: Tall, heavily built man. Brown hair, blue eyes. Has a Five O' Clock shadow.
Personality: Wayne doesn't enjoy the company of people. He tends to be quiet man by nature, and likes to make sarcastic comments. However harsh he may seem on the outside, he does have a heart and is ready to take action if people are in danger.
Fears and Weaknesses: Snakes, heights, and extremely loud noises.
Inventory: Cell phone, his favorite book, a bag of his favorite chips (Doritos),water, and an M-4 Assault rifle( Nah, just kidding :P )
Bio: Wayne was an anti-social kid, leading him to get bullied by his peers at school. He joined the U.S Army in '09, and was deployed to Afghanistan twice. He failed to save one of his squadmates once, and will never forgive himself for it.
Theme: Boulevard of Broken Dreams (Green Day)
Favorite Prehistoric Animal: Ceratosaurus Nasicornis.

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

2004, you are in. Thanks!

Noble Saber
Xilien Halfling

Post by Noble Saber »

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:2004, you are in. Thanks!
OH YES.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

2004Zilla wrote:
http://tlloh.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/party.gif
OH YES.
You stole my gif!

Stop stealing my stuff!

OT: Anyway Teriyaki, I can't wait to see this!
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

Noble Saber
Xilien Halfling

Post by Noble Saber »

GodzillavsJason wrote:
2004Zilla wrote:
http://tlloh.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/party.gif
OH YES.
You stole my gif!

Stop stealing my stuff!

OT: Anyway Teriyaki, I can't wait to see this!
First Toho Kingdom City, and now this. :lol:

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Re: Isle of Giants - Discussion

And with that, sign ups are over. Thanks everybody!

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Sorry about the delay everyone, but this is coming. school was much harder than I anticipated, but this is not dead.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:Sorry about the delay everyone, but this is coming. school was much harder than I anticipated, but this is not dead.
Hey, don't worry pal, we all have that evil place to deal with. Anyway take you time, as we don't want you to rush.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

List of characters is in the OP, along with some dinosaurs you can expect to see in the prologue.

Keep in mind, this will not be a "traditional" prologue. It will be comprised of 3-5 chapters.

Kubo
Sazer

Post by Kubo »

Alright! Prologue Character!

Ah, man, does that man I get offed early? :lol: -_-
Giving myself brain damage wishing too hard upon a star.

Twitter: @Dawn_of_the_DED
If you follow me on there, shoot me a DM so I know you're from the forums.