Ephemeral Cosmic Dream Discussions

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Ephemeral Cosmic Dream Discussions

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

So yeah, I was off for quite a while from the writing scene. Classes, real life, laziness, writers block, a whole bunch of nastiness kept me from doing my favorite kind of writing... until now. I am afraid to say that Youkai High and NoED both are still Writers Block'd right now, but to help me out of that, and to give you guys some love, I have a collab story here, helped by member OmegaBearBeast, where both our universes and characters collide. For the record, the crew on Colossus is hers. Everyone else, you can assume to be my crew.

She has her own Deviantart page with her characters here for more explanation: http://omegabearbeast.deviantart.com/

With that said, Prologue chapter is up, and let the story and discussion begin!
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Re: Ephemeral Cosmic Dream Discussions

Post by GodzillaFreak99 »

Seems interesting. Hope you get over your writer's block soon man. I'm itching for more NoED!
"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

First chapter is up. Expect a new chapter of TDD up soon.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Gojira21
Futurian

Post by Gojira21 »

Nice, execllent new chapter! I'm loving the feel of this story, the detail and execution are superb! Can't wait to see what will come next.
"Monsters are tragic beings; they are born too tall, too strong, too heavy, they are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy"

-Ishiro Honda

http://pokemunity.proboards.com/index.cgi

"Promethus has landed"