A Week's Vacation Discussion Board

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

A Week's Vacation Discussion Board

Post by GodzillavsJason »

I recently been getting some ideas for another parody story about us writers on whoever does sign up for it. This parody is like The Noob going to be a horror parody but intended to have more than just one film it will be spoofing. I'll give you guys a small summary of it.

One of the writers discovers that he is left with a high valued mansion in a secluded area in the woods and is rightfully his for whatever he may do with it. The catch is that he has to spend a week in the house and cannot leave the area till the seven days is complete. The writer asks the others if they'll come with him and promises to give a cut to them on whatever he gets for selling the house. The problem is that the whole area is supposedly haunted and a place where many killings happen at. Though regardless the group goes anyway and despite being told that it is haunted they still have no idea WHAT IS COMING!!!!!!

Now since I've said I would be parodying multiple films I will tell you some of the ones that will I will be parodying in which some of them are The Evil Dead, Poltergeist, Friday the 13th, High Tension and some of others.

Also, another thing I like to mention is that we will be playing more or less fictional versions of ourselves meaning that we'll be more dimwitted, lack common sense and/or just plain stupid despite having intelligence to write and do other things.

Name (Your real name or can go by your username or both):
Gender (Obviously your real gender):
Age (You can spread the truth if you wish):
Appearance:
Personality (Since we’re all portrayed as stupid, put at least one fictional stupid thing about you):
Inventory (Ten or less items you choose to bring with you during the trip):
Exaggerated/ fictional fact(s) about you (No super powers or that you’re really some sort of creature):
Your fear(s) (Be silly if your fears if you want):
Something you’re incapable of doing due to stupidity:
Background Info:

Note: I will choose randomly on who the writer is that is getting inherited so for now go as you are being invited to the mansion.

Name: Alex/GodzillavsJason
Appearance: An average size person who is white with brown hair, brown eyes and has a very shallow beard. Mainly wears a black shirt along with white shorts and wears a regular white shirt and gray sweats for PJS.
Personality: A calm collected type of person and a person who is usually the leader of the group of whatever group he is in. Always willing to help some people out but if he sees that they are beyond hope or that they will simply drag the group down then he’ll leave them behind. For the fictional stupid part is that he never plans ahead for long-term consequences that can be his downfall.
Inventory: A Laptop, A box of pepperoni pizzas, a case of Dr. Pepper, a huge white pillow, a Nikon camera, toothbrush, a lead pipe, scripts for his upcoming films and bacon flavored marsh mellows.
Hobbies: Writing, making movies and hiking.
Exaggerated/ fictional fact(s): Owns a huge mansion to throw parties for his fellow writers and friends.
Fear(s): Bats, waffles and the butt burglar.
Something you’re incapable of doing due to stupidity: Cannot open a door, but can close it with ease.
Background info: A highly acclaimed writer in the FF section who is known for his sc-fi, dark tone and sometimes non-sensical stories. He is often liked by the other writers and gets their favor even more by throwing parties at his mansion. The morning after one his parties, one of his fellow peers comes over to report the good news and reveals that he/she got inheritance from a dead relative. Right away he agrees to his fellow writer’s suggestion for them to stay with him for a week.

Now you might be a bit bummed out since I said no girls since we’re making fictional versions of ourselves but not to worry! It will not be a sausage fest! I will allow three female characters in the story on whichever writers PM me the best character works for those girls. I will also grant more freedom for the girl characters on where they don’t have to be stupid and maybe make whatever background info you may wish upon.

So good luck and hope you all sign-up for this story.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: A Week's Vacation Discussion Board

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

*Grave begins to rumble, before a fist punches through.*

You expect to make a signup fanfict and not have me? For shame, GvJ... for shame.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Giratina93 wrote:*Grave begins to rumble, before a fist punches through.*

You expect to make a signup fanfict and not have me? For shame, GvJ... for shame.
Doesn't mean you can't make a fictional self for this story and make a female character of your choosing. ;)
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

GodzillavsJason wrote:
Giratina93 wrote:*Grave begins to rumble, before a fist punches through.*

Doesn't mean you can't make a fictional self for this story and make a female character of your choosing. ;)
Just check your PM's, dude...
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

Do we sign up here or PM you?
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

GodzillavsZilla wrote:Do we sign up here or PM you?
Sign up here for your fictional version of yourself and PM me if you want to make a female character, or you can do both.
52 wins and 27 loses

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

GodzillavsJason wrote:
GodzillavsZilla wrote:Do we sign up here or PM you?
Sign up here for your fictional version of yourself and PM me if you want to make a female character, or you can do both.
Ok

Name: Joe/GodzillavsZilla
Appearance: skinny white teen with a Ghostbusters shirt, jeans, and boots. Has brown hair and blue eyes. 5ft 2in
Personality: naive; mostly due to him being young, but most of the time he's easily manipulated because he isn't very smart
Inventory: a stuffed Bulbasaur, a DVD of both Expendables movies, a phone, an iPod, a 3DS xl with Pokemon X, and a bucket of chicken
Exaggerated/ fictional fact(s) about you: doesn't shower a lot, sleeps until 12:00 in the afternoon, and deemed dope by the pope and boned till he croaked... wait that's from Epic Rap Battles of History...
Your fear(s): heights, spiders, rats, the apocalypse, and Creepypastas
Something you’re incapable of doing due to stupidity: looking behind me when someone's obviously going to kill me
Background Info: A rather obscure writer. Mostly writing short fanfics that most of the time never get finished. He is liked by most other fanfic write rd, but gets critically panned for his stories being bad. He got invited by his awesome friend; Alex, to go to a mansion. To which he replied... Wynaut.
Last edited by GodzillavsZilla on Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
On my wall. ;)
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Biogoji »

Name: Jack/Biogoji
Appearance: Long Brown Hair, Hazel Eyes, 6"2 Ft, wears black track-suit pants, a new world order t-shirt, red, black and white sneakers.
Personality: A writer/wannabe business man who lacks common sense, humorous, will blame things on other people, and is a bit stupid.
Hobbies:Watching Kaiju Films and Shows and Wrestling. Video games. Backyard wrestling. Writing
Inventory: Laptop, Six pack of Pepsi, 3DS and some games, USB drive, a stuffed Baragon, Portable DVD Player, A boxset of all the Wrestlemanias, The Rise and Fall of ECW DVD, Bag of Crisp Cut Potato Chips and a Pocket Knife.
Exaggerated/ fictional fact(s) about you: Jack went 100 rounds in a boxing match against an Eskimo [Or so he claims].
Your fear(s) (Be silly if your fears if you want): Bees, Spiders, The Boogeyman [Yes i know but he's fucking scary], Activison [They rapped the Crash Bandicoot Series and my childhood] and heights.
Something you’re incapable of doing due to stupidity: Never looks to his left or right.
Background Info: A upcoming writing/ wannabe business man who tries to make a profit off everything, Jack is from Australia, lacks common sense and while he can write a story he is stupid which he claims is due to the fact that he supposedly went 100 rounds in a boxing match against an Eskimo.
Last edited by Biogoji on Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

Name: James/Pta917
Appearance: James has 1,70 meters in height, with dark brown eyes and hair, has a average body type. Normally wears a jeans with blue and white sneakers on his upper body he has a white shirt and a black coat and also wears glasses which help him to see better in the distance even if he can do without them.
Personality: He is a very calm person, but he finds difficult to start a dialog with people but when he does start talking to people he is a very out going person and if he does create a friendship he is very protective of that person if he finds reasons to do it, when he does start talking people need to be very careful with what they say as he can say a lot of terrible things.
Inventory: Sleeping bag, a laptop, a bag of chips, a bottle of Lipton Ice Tea, small revolver, two bullets, a phone
Exaggerated/ fictional fact(s): Thinks that he is a well know youtuber and even claims to be so when in truth he isn't.
Your fear(s): Girl scouts, spiders (which means he isn't a big fan of Spiderman) and Slenderman
Something you’re incapable of doing due to stupidity: Go to dark places as it's he realm of spiders and Slenderman
Background Info: Being a average writer but a brilliant story maker, Pta917 made a small name for himself on the Fan Fiction thread, but one day while he was thinking of new ideas he took a paper plane to the head with an invitation to a mansion party for a week seeing this he decided that it would be a great way to get to know some people and get new ideas.
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Post by GodzillaFreak99 »

Name: Matt/Freak
Description: has dark brown hair, brown eyes has a slightly visible beard. wears a black Naruto T-shirt, black jeans a black jacket and a black fedora. One thing of note: because of his black hat and slightly visible beard, everyone jokingly calls him hisenberg (much to his irritation)
Personality: Matt is very snarky and foul mouthed, and often cracks jokes at every opportunity. He is also somewhat lazy and not so quick to follow anyone's commands, but will take charge of a situation should the need arise. Despite his laziness and smart remarks he usually makes, Matt is a nice guy who will be quick to defend those he considers friends with all his might
Inventory: an at&t camera phone, $200 in cash, a small scorpion preserved in stone, which he wears on a chain around his neck and a hunting knife he bough off one of his friends for $10
Hobbies: watches Anime, plays fighting games and collects Godzilla, Ultraman, Anime and DC universe figures.
Exaggerated fact(s) thinks he has various superpowers from various anime series.
Your fear(s) being alone on a farm. He has always been frightened of farms, the thought of something lurking among the fields of corn, grain or what have you, waiting for it's opportunity to jump out and get him has always terrified him.
Something you are incapable of doing due to stupidity: Getting girls though he tries and tries, he just can't seem to find a girl who shares his interests and who won't slap him when he attempts to flirt with her.
Backstory: Growing up, Matt's life was a hard one, he was always forced to deal with hardships for as long as he can remember, ranging form his parents getting splitting up, to his first love breaking his heart, to having to leave his childhood home and settle in a new community, then having to leave that community in favor of his childhood home, which he grew to despise. By the time Matt turned 19, he felt that it was time to leave the nest and make his own mark on the world. Currently, Matt wanders the world, seeking adventure and occasionally helping those who enlist his service.
"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Thank you guys for your submissions.
52 wins and 27 loses

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

GodzillavsJason wrote:Thank you guys for your submissions.
You're welcome..... now what?
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
On my wall. ;)

GodzillaLord
Interpol Agent

Post by GodzillaLord »

Name: Godzillalord
Appearance: 5 ft. 10 in height, has curly brown hair that covers his forehead, Average weight and width. Dark black glasses with clear lenses; can't see without them, wears brown shorts as well as a Green Godzilla t-shirt.
Personality: A nerd in all categories, he can reference any Sci Fi you would know of. He gets straight As in school yet despite this, he is stupid when it comes to dealing with new situations, common sense, or survival training.
Inventory: Laptop, Star Trek: Complete Series on DVD for his laptop, Pencil, Notepad, Common Sense for Dummies Book, Science Textbook, Math Textbook, Biking Helmet, Spock Figurine
Exaggerated: He is afraid of Bagan, Cats and Raccons
Your fear: Raccons, Cats, Drugs, alcohol, Bagan.
Something you’re incapable of doing due to stupidity: Anything Science releated.
Background: Godzillalord is a fan of writing K.W.C based matches with various characters, though hated by most in the fan fiction forum he hopes to one day make something decent.
"I learned whence Cthulhu first came, and why half the great temporary stars of history had flared forth."
GodzillaLord wrote:
Birdman wrote:Do you like what you see?.
No. Given that the majority of Godzilla kaiju aren't sentient and are essentially just large animals, that's a little bit messed up. "Shrug", i digress do what you like, but i don't need the information.

wisper15
Xilien Halfling

Post by wisper15 »

Name: SNK
Gender (Not bread, not bread, not bread): Male?
Appearance: Brown leather jacket, with camo cargo pants, and a white fedora like hat. 5' 8''
Personality : Arrogant, hungry at all times, perverted like hell, and a bit too sarcastic. As in you can rarely tell if he's fuckin' with you or not.
Inventory : Cookies, a Kuriboh he throws a people for no good reason, a knife, a bag of marshmallows, some sticks, and a pack of gum.
Exaggerated/ fictional fact(s) about you: He can run real fast.
Your fear: HEIGHTS!
Something you’re incapable of doing due to stupidity: Going up stairs without falling.
Background Info: Eh, he only recently started writing. You know, cause he's stupid.
TK's resident Taurean

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

Name: Hayes AKA "AJ"
Appearance: Short, stout build; messy, curly brown hair that does what it wants and nothing else; yellow-ringed blue-green eyes
Personality: Swings between being wild, erratic, and loud or quiet, sulky, and scheming, though is never anymore than mildly spiteful in his plots; never outright malicious; is otherwise kinda a wuss
Inventory: A notebook, a mechanical pencil with no lead, a pen that is almost out of ink, a large bundle of ones that he refuses to share the purpose/origin of, and a stick... just, uh.... just a stick
Exaggerated/fictional fact(s) about you: Alternates between having dangerous pinpoint aim and an absolutely awful arm; can whistle in twelve languages; accidentally guesses the immediate future on a consistent basis; a fairly good, although reluctant and grudging, singer
Your fear(s): Hamsters, horses, and failure/embarrassment
Something you’re incapable of doing due to stupidity: Snapping... don't ask, I just... I... I JUST CAN'T, OKAY?
Background Info: An older/more experienced writer who had recently been loosing his steam, though his art has been picking up in turn

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Hey guys, I just wanted to say that I want to put this on hold for a while. I repeat on hold, not canceled. Why I'm doing this? For a number of reasons. Some relating on getting ready for college, working somethings out, might try to work on my older stories, other stuff.

Like I said, it's on hold and if you haven't made a character and still wish to join then by all means go right ahead. Sorry if I have to delay this for a bit.
52 wins and 27 loses

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Post by GodzillaFreak99 »

Ah WHAT?!
"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.