Kaos VS.

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Kaos VS.

Post by Kiryu2012 »

As the sun slowly rose in the early morning, two mighty roars were heard as a pair of predators were dueling it out in the forest. The trees obscured the view of the clashing animals, but as they fought, they fell into a small clearing beside a river, where they were fully revealed. One of them was a large Amphicyon, a full-grown male that snarled and growled as he backed off from his opponent. The other beast was an oddity in nature, one that, though not recognizable by appearance, was one that was famous. The other animal was a Werewolf.

But it was unlike any Werewolf anyone had ever seen. This beast more closely resembled a chimera than a wolf, for he bore the muscular body of a Grizzly bear, with the head resembling a mix between a bear and Dingodile, with the bear's overall appearance, and with Dingodile's jaws and head shape. His right arm was a tiger's arm, his left arm that of a lion's, and surrounding his head and neck, and stretching down his chest, was a brownish-gray lion's mane. However, the lower part of his body was instead reptilian, for his right leg was that of a Utahraptor's, dark green and lacking in feathers, his left leg was a bluish-green Tyrannosaurus leg, and his tail was a dark green Saltwater crocodile's. From his back were a series of dorsal spines very much like Zilla's own that stretched up to the sky, and his body bore the scars of numerous battles with all types of predators. The Werewolf's eyes, bright green with vertically slit pupils, glared in fury at the Amphicyon.

This Werewolf was special, for he was the monster that seeked to destroy mankind. This was beast known simply as Kaos.

Kaos roared in anger as he and the Amphicyon circled each other, the two predators snarling at one another before they lunged at one another once more. The Amphicyon lunged for Kaos' throat, only for Kaos to swat him in the face with his outstretched tiger paw, knocking the bear-dog to the ground. Kaos then jumped at his fallen foe, biting down hard on the Amphicyon's midsection as blood flowed from between the Werewolf's teeth. The Amphicyon struggled beneath Kaos, before managing to turn and bite Kaos on the arm, pulling hard as Kaos growled in anger. Kaos then lifted up the Amphicyon with his jaws alone, before tossing him across the ground. The Amphicyon managed to get to his feet, growling in anger as blood flowed freely down his back. Kaos roared out like a lion, before he charged forward on all fours, the Amphicyon doing the same. The two predators collided, both rearing up onto their hind legs and biting and clawing away at each other. After a moment of this, Kaos bit down on the Amphicyon's neck and tossed him to the ground, before he slashed away at the bear-dog with his claws, blood splattering across the ground as Kaos carved up his foe. Eventually Kaos backed off as the Amphicyon managed to stand up, coated in his own blood from the many gashes and scars that now riddled his body. Kaos growled bitterly, and the Amphicyon backed away, before turning and running off, Kaos roaring out in victory as his roars were heard across the land.

Kaos suddenly felt the presence of a new being, as the Werewolf looked up to see a giant humanoid being come down from space onto the planet. Galactus looked around the part of the Earth he had landed on, studying the different parts of the land, before he held out his hands and began absorbing energy from the Earth.

This enraged Kaos to no end. The Werewolf despised all sentient beings with a fiery rage. He hated how cruelly they treated the ecosystem, and how they considered themselves so high and mighty in comparison to all other species. And now here was Galactus, thinking he could just drain away the life force of the Earth just like that. This was simply unacceptable.

Kaos let out a furious roar, the sound being loud enough for Galactus to hear. The cosmic being merely looked down upon Kaos as the Werewolf glared up at him, only to then ignore the animal as he continued feeding. Furious that his rage had been ignored, Kaos leapt upwards, punching Galactus hard across the face and sending him flying into space. Galactus was still in shock at the strength behind the blow as Kaos came charging at him faster than what would be expected. Galactus fired away with cosmic beams, but the beams splashed across Kaos like water as the Werewolf punched Galactus across the face again, blood flying as the punch caved in part of Galactus' skull. Galactus grabbed Kaos and tried to crush him in his hand, but Kaos broke free with ease, before he bit down on Galactus' throat and yanked back. Galactus' eyes were still wide with horror as Kaos tore his head clean off, blood spraying from the stump as Kaos dropped Galactus' head and let his corpse float freely in space. Kaos growled, satisfied that he had vanquished yet another sentient being, before he landed back down on Earth faster than a nanosecond.

Kaos relaxed, walking across the grassy ground on all fours before he proceeded to drink from a flowing stream, unaware that someone was watching him through a hidden camera. The being remained hidden in a dark base, with only his glowing golden eyes being visible as he glared at Kaos.

“Rest well, Kaos,” The being said in a deep, powerful voice. “For soon, I will have your head.”
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Re: Kaos VS.

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Ever since word of Galactus' death by the paws of Kaos had spread, a bounty was put on the Werewolf. If he were able to kill Galactus like that, then surely he'd be an even bigger threat. Numerous heroes, villains, and the like continuously tried to hunt down Kaos, only to either fail in death, or not find him at all, as the animal was always moving around the world, and was quite skilled at hiding.

Kaos was currently feeding upon the carcass of a large moose, having hollowed out its body of its internal organs, and was now ripping the flesh from the ribs. Suddenly he lifted his head up and sniffed the air as he sensed other beings nearby. Sentient beings. Growling in anger, Kaos stood up, the Werewolf quickly running towards the scent, before he spotted a group of hunters in the distance, those hunters clearly having come to hunt him down. This enraged Kaos, the Werewolf snarling bitterly as he watched the hunters.

Kaos then jumped forward with a roar, slicing off two of the hunters' heads with his claws. The remaining hunters ran off in terror and shock as Kaos pursued them, the Werewolf tackling one of the hunters to the ground and biting the top of his skull like a jaguar, his canines stabbing through the man's ears and into his brain. Another hunter took aim at Kaos with his hunting rifle and shot at him, but the bullets just shattered on impact as Kaos slammed his paw down upon the hunter, crushing him into a bloody pulp. Kaos then spotted the last hunter trying to escape, only for Kaos to jump through the air and tackle the hunter to the ground. Kaos then bit through the hunter's spine and started eating him alive, the man's screams of agony piercing the skies as Kaos fed upon him.

After eating the bodies of the humans, Kaos took note of the dirt path the hunters were walking across. A path like this meant it was a trail used by humans. Which meant that it led to a human settlement. Growling bitterly, Kaos followed the path, running on all fours as he sped by the surrounding land so fast no one could notice him. Kaos then spotted a town up ahead, could see the humans walking around. This enraged Kaos as he let out a roar, his bellow terrifying everyone that heard it as Kaos began his assault on the town.

Kaos caught a fleeing man's arm in his jaws and sheared it off, the man screaming as he fell over, blood spraying from the stump, only for Kaos to stab his sickle talon through the man's skull. Kaos then grabbed a little boy and his sister with both paws and smashed their skulls together, splattering blood and brain matter across his fur as Kaos snarled furiously. Kaos then barreled through many crowds of fleeing people, smashing their bodies beneath his paws, biting anyone in half, crushing their bodies into bloody paste with his tail, or gashing and impaling spectators with his dorsal spines.

Kaos then tackled a woman to the ground, the woman holding her baby to her chest. The woman screamed as Kaos had crushed her arm beneath his lion paw, and the baby cried out loudly, only for the baby to be promptly silenced as Kaos engulfed the baby's head in his jaws and bit it off, swallowing the head whole as the mother screamed even louder. Kaos then had her join her baby as he bit down on her throat and ripped it open, blood gushing outwards as the woman's face remained locked in horror.

Kaos continued his massacre throughout the town, until a stream of fire cut off his path. Kaos turned to see the Fantastic Four appear before him.

“That's enough of you, monster!” Mr. Fantastic declared. “We're putting an end to your murdering spree!”

Kaos merely growled before he lunged at the Fantastic Four, only for the heroes to jump away as Kaos' lion paw smashed into the ground. The Thing then jumped at Kaos, the Werewolf leaping backwards as the two faced off. “Alright big guy,” The Thing said. “It's clobbering time!” The Thing punched away at Kaos, but the blows did nothing as Kaos sliced his claws cleanly through the Thing's chest, then slammed his crocodile tail into the rock man, shattering him to pieces. The Human Torch then flew around Kaos, blasting away at him with streams of fire. The flames were nowhere near the great enough temperature to harm Kaos, though, as Kaos leapt upwards, catching the Human Torch in his jaws and biting him in half, the Human Torch's internal organs hanging from his mouth.

Mr. Fantastic stretched around Kaos in an attempt to crush him, but Kaos grabbed Mr. Fantastic by his legs and swung him around, repeatedly slamming him into the ground like a whip before tossing him away. Invisible Woman then projected a forcefield around herself and Mr. Fantastic, but Kaos broke straight through the forcefields like paper. Invisible Woman then became invisible and attempted to flee, but Kaos still knew exactly where she was, as he not only smelled her, but could feel her vibrations as she ran. Kaos then jumped forward and sliced her in half, blood covering his tiger paw as he turned back to Mr. Fantastic.

“You...you monster!” Mr. Fantastic cried as Kaos slowly approached him. “What have we ever done to deserve this?”

Kaos halted in front of Mr. Fantastic, looking down at him, before he spoke in a very deep booming voice: “Everything. Everything you have ever done has ruined the land. Always destroying every bit of land, always spreading your civilization everywhere, always hunting down every other species to extinction. I wish only for the protection of the Earth, and I'll do so by wiping out each and every one of your disgusting sentient kind, plague.”

With that, Kaos crushed Mr. Fantastic's head beneath his T-rex foot. Kaos growled as he walked away, now wishing to rest in the forest.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

After the death of the Fantastic Four, heroes and even villains were teaming up together to put an end to Kaos' killing spree. They had begun a headquarter base in New York City, and were currently discussing the situation at hand.

“As much as it angers me,” Dr. Doom stated as he conversed with the various other villains and characters. “I must admit we must work together to stop this monster.”

“At least you're on our side,” Captain America said. “We're gonna need all the help we can get. That beast has already killed Galactus and the Fantastic Four, so we need to stop it before it continues on killing.”

“Considering how he single-handily killed Galactus,” Batman said. “I don't think it's gonna be very difficult for him to pick us off.”

“Have faith,” Dr. Robotnik said. “Apart we may fail, but together we'll put an end to this beast.”

“Together we're more powerful,” Iron Man agreed. “But just how are we supposed to stand up to this creature?”

“Perhaps I can help,” An unknown voice stated. The team members turned to see a large figure step into the light. He resembled an anthro Frost Dragon of Skyrim, but his scales were more of a dark bluish-gray coloring, and his body was highly muscular. His legs were more saurian than human-like, ending in three curved talons on each foot, and his tail was long and whip-like, ending in a triangular spade. From his back were a pair of large, bat-like wings, and his muscular arms ended in hands tipped with large curving claws. His head was adorned with horns akin to a standard Frost Dragon, and his dagger-like teeth were shown even with his elongated muzzle closed. He wore a suit of dark gray armor which covered most of his body, leaving only his hands, feet, tail, and head exposed. His bright golden eyes, with vertically slit black pupils, scanned the many beings with a look that seemed unimpressed.

“And just who are you?” Captain America asked.

“You may refer to me as the General,” The draconic being said in a deep, Kevin Michael Richardson-type voice. “I've come to help you in your little mission to hunt down the beast known as Kaos.”

“That's right, but what makes you think you can help us?”

“Because I know far more about this monster than any of you beings here. I've personally faced this beast many times over the centuries, and so I wish to help you take down this animal.”

“Well,” Iron Man said. “It looks like we have no choice on the matter.”

“Excellent. I hoped you'd let me be of assistance.”

“By the way, how'd you even get in here?”

“The back door was open. Now onto the situation at hand. Kaos is an uber-powerful Werewolf driven by anger and hatred. He's got enough strength in one paw to outclass that of numerous swarms of Vampires.”

“Waitaminute,” Captain America said. “How's he a Werewolf if he looks like a Chimera?”

“Kaos comes from a very special line of Werewolves. His ancestors continuously cross-bred with all sorts of other Werebeasts, as well as Chimeras, and so with each passing generation, the resulting offspring looked more and more like Chimeras than actual Werewolves. And so Kaos, amongst numerous others, was born a Werewolf with the look of a Chimera.”

At that moment, Discord teleported into the room, the draconequus looking upon the General as he appeared. “So,” Discord said. “You know more about Kaos than any of us here? And here I thought I was the one with all the experience here.”

“Yes,” The General responded. “And you must be the Chaos God that attempted to take on Kaos. And you were doing pretty well until he got pissed off enough to gain access to his rage energy and thus prevail against you.”

“Oh yes, that's true. After that little brawl, I figured I should learn more about this guy. But I couldn't find any good leads up until now. Considering you know Kaos the most out of all of us, you should definitely share this information with us all.”

“Exactly what I was planning on doing.”

“What do you mean by rage energy?” Iron Man asked.

“Kaos' strength is tied to his rage; the angrier he gets, the stronger he gets.”

“Like the Hulk?”

“In some ways, yes. Kaos starts off at multiverse level power, having the strength to punch apart universes, being a thousand times faster than light, and possessing the durability of a multiverse. As he grows angrier, though, his physicality increases immensely, his strength, speed, and durability rapidly growing alongside his anger. If he's pissed off enough, he can compose his rage in the form of energy, this rage energy being immeasurably hot, and capable of frying up a collection of megaverses depending on how angry he is. He usually uses his rage energy in the form of shockwaves and energy beams.”

“Is that so? In that case, it's probably a really good thing you came to help us.”

“Of course it is. Without me, Kaos would crush you guys.”

“So,” Discord said as he floated next to the General. “What else can Kaos do? Can he fly?”

“No.”

“Can he teleport?”

“No.”

“Can he manipulate the land to create holes, mountains, and such?”

“No.”

“Can he control people's free will?”

“No.”

“Can he breathe fire?”

“No.”

“Can he enter people's dreams and kill them in their sleep?”

“Of course not.”

“Can he absorb his victims' souls and transfer them into the hell that exists in his psyche?”

“What? No.”

“Well then, what else can he do?”

“Well, Kaos can feel the vibrations of other animals similar to how crocodiles feel vibrations, and he's highly resistant to fire and electricity, as well as being immune to all forms of magic, poisons, and diseases, and he's also got reality anchoring, making him immune to direct reality warping.”

“That explains the fact that I can't turn him into anything.”

“He's also capable of adapting to his land and survive well in most types of environments.”

“Like Doomsday?”

“No, like a leopard. Just as how leopards are able to survive different types of conditions, so can Kaos.”

“So Kaos is just an animal through and through?”

“Absolutely. A powerful animal that can talk and despises all sentient beings, but an animal nonetheless.”

Kaos was resting by a large river, having recently fed on numerous Onchopristis. The Werewolf then pushed himself to his feet as he followed the river, going faster and faster as he moved. Soon, he started sprinting on all fours across the land, until he discovered a large city in the distance. Infuriated, Kaos ran down to the city to begin his assault.

After having destroyed a large majority of the city and killing many humans, Kaos started to move on towards the rest of the city.

“Well, what do we got here,” A voice above Kaos said, as the Werewolf turned to see Alex Mercer standing atop a building. “So you're that monster that's been killing everyone. Well let's see what you got.”

Alex leapt down from the building as he equipped his Claws. Kaos jumped backwards as Alex attempted to strike him, before the animal swatted the virus away with his tail. Alex landed on his feet as he stabbed his claws into the ground, causing spikes to shoot up beneath Kaos, only for the spikes to burst upon impact. Kaos then grabbed Alex by his head and slammed him into the ground multiple times. Alex managed to roll away as Kaos attempted to bite him, before the living virus swung his Whip Fist at the Werewolf. Kaos sliced off the Whip Fist as Alex changed to his Muscle Mass and punched away at the animal. Kaos sliced his claws cleanly through Alex's body, blood covering his fur as Kaos bit down on Alex's head and tore it off, before proceeding to eat the rest of his body.

During Kaos' bout with Alex, other animals had come into what remained of the city, attracted by the smell of death and feeding upon the dead and dying humans they found. As Kaos continued to feed on Alex's corpse, a large Andrewsarchus arrived, the hoofed predator snarling as Kaos looked up and growled. Kaos tossed aside the remainder of Alex as he stood his ground. The Andrewsarchus lunged at Kaos, biting down on his left arm, only for Kaos to retaliate by biting down on the Andrewsarchus' shoulder, only for the Andrewsarchus to sweep his feet out from under him with a swat of its hooves, causing Kaos to fall over and allowing the Andrewsarchus to bite down on the Werewolf's neck.

Kaos dug his claws into the Andrewsarchus' shoulders and kicked with his feet, his raptor foot repeatedly stabbing and slicing through the Andrewsarchus' side as the Andrewsarchus tightened its grip, attempting to crush Kaos' throat. Kaos finally managed to kick off the Andrewsarchus, before he bit down on the Andrewsarchus' back, lifting up his foe and tossing it across the wrecked streets. Kaos snarled as he watched the Andrewsarchus stand back up. The two predators stared for a moment, before the Andrewsarchus turned and bit off a chunk of flesh from a human corpse, deciding to admit defeat. Kaos relaxed as he turned and headed off, proceeding to destroy the rest of the city.

“Dammit,” Captain America said as he walked in holding a newspaper article. “Kaos just slipped by under our noses and destroyed another city.”

“It's just like I said,” The General said. “Kaos is skilled at hiding and hunting unnoticed. Finding him is almost as difficult as fighting him.”

“Well, how are we supposed to find this beast?”

“If you find any reports of missing tourists or hunters, its most likely Kaos' work. Just keep following the paths of destruction Kaos causes, and you should find him.”

“Just understand this, General: Kaos will die.”

“I just hope you're right, for everyone's sake.” The General took out a picture of Kaos and looked at it. “I just want this monster's rage to finally end.”

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

It was a bad day for the RED team. They have been fighting Saxton Hale in Hightower during the night, and were doing relatively okay, but a monster had arrived during the battle and tore apart Saxton like paper. Now the mercenaries were currently hiding in their respawn room, having ran away as Kaos was killing Saxton.

“What're we gonna do, man?” Scout asked in fear. “That thing killed Saxton like he was nothing.”

“He is strong animal,” Heavy admitted. “Stronger than all of us.”

“This is bad, mates,” Sniper said. “How are we supposed to protect ourselves against that thing?”

“By kicking that animal's ass back to wherever it came from,” Soldier said as he was currently arming himself with his weapons.

“Are you crazy?” Scout said. “If that thing killed Saxton so easily, how are we supposed to fare better?”

“Just relax,” Spy said. “We're all in zis together. Plus we don't have to worry about dying, as we can still respawn.”

“Yeah, but still, that thing'll just kill us all quick.”

“You can afford hiding from it. Just think of this as a Versus Saxton match, except with a stronger version of Saxton.”

Suddenly, a tiger fist punched through a wall of the respawn room as Kaos started to tear his way in, the Werewolf having tracked the mercenaries' scents. The mercs quickly fled the room as Kaos pursued them, the team running out to the tracks as Kaos leapt down ahead of them, the Werewolf letting out a loud howl to the full moon that shone brightly above the living beings.

Scout ran around Kaos, firing away at the monster with his scattergun, whilst the Soldier pelted Kaos with missiles. Kaos easily caught up with Scout, even as the Scout drank Bonk to go faster, before the Werewolf swept Scout's legs out from under him, causing Scout to fall to the ground, allowing Kaos to bite down on his neck, severing his head from his body in an instant. Scout promptly respawned back in base, shuddering as he held his neck.

Spy attempted to backstab Kaos, but his knife broke on impact as Kaos backhanded Spy into the wall, Spy's body falling to the ground as Kaos was distracted by Demoman striking him in the face with several grenades. Kaos ran forward, tackling Demoman to the ground as he clawed away at him, his claws stripping the flesh straight from the bones, before the Werewolf bit down on Demoman's neck, tearing it open as blood gushed onto his fur. Demoman respawned, still shocked at what happened, before he lifted up his grenade launcher and ran back out.

Soldier shot at Kaos with his shotgun, only for Kaos to bite down on his midsection and lift him up. “You call that breaking my spine?! You animal ladies wouldn't know how to break a-” Soldier was cut off as Kaos bit down harder, crushing his spine and internal organs. “Augh, my spine!!!” Kaos then bit Soldier in half as Demoman came back, charging Kaos with the Chargin' Targe, only for Kaos to backhand him to the ground. Soldier respawned as he muttered bitterly, picking up his shovel as he ran back out.

Heavy fired away at Kaos with his minigun as Medic kept the medigun on him. Kaos charged through the assault as he bit down on Heavy's shoulder, lifting up the screaming Russian as Medic tried stabbing the Werewolf with his bonesaw, only for the weapon to break on impact. Kaos bit off Heavy's arm, before slamming him into the ground, killing him as Medic shot at him with his syringe gun, but the needles broke apart before Kaos bit off Medic's head. Spy came back, having used his Dead Ringer, as he shot Kaos repeatedly with his revolver. None of the bullets could do any damage, though, as Kaos charged at Spy faster than the mercenary could predict, shearing off his left arm with his jaws. Heavy and Medic respawned, Heavy growling in anger whilst Medic gripped his bonesaw furiously.

As Spy fell screaming to the ground, blood gushing from the stump where his arm was, Scout and Soldier started beating away at Kaos with their melee weapons, only for the Werewolf to swat them away with his paws. Pyro encircled Kaos, engulfing him with his flamethrower, but the fire did nothing as Kaos punched Pyro into a wall. Kaos charged forward, but Pyro airblasted him backwards, allowing Pyro to charged forward and strike at him with his axe. Kaos then bit off Pyro's hands, then slammed his paw upon Pyro, crushing him instantly. Pyro then respawned as he immediately ran out laughing.

Kaos chased after Scout, but Scout was strangely able to keep well out of his range, before the two turned a corner, causing Kaos to be assaulted by bullets and missiles being launched by Engineer's Sentry Gun, Scout firing away at the Werewolf as well. Furious, Kaos charged through the assault, picking up the Sentry and swatting away Scout with it, before he bit off Engineer's head with ease. Engineer respawned as he sighed in anger, then ran out with his shotgun.

Soldier and Demoman pelted Kaos with missiles and grenades, whilst Sniper repeatedly headshotted Kaos. Kaos charged forward, unharmed, swatting away Demoman and Soldier with a single backhand, before he jumped after Sniper. The Australian tossed a jar of Jarate at Kaos, but it did nothing as the Werewolf swatted Sniper down, then bit down on his midsection, lifting him up and crushing him violently. Sniper respawned, growling bitterly as he ran out wielding his machete.

Kaos then caught a familiar scent. A VERY familiar scent. It seemed to be coming from all the mercenaries, and was much like himself. Then it struck him. These mercenaries had somehow gained the blood of a Werewolf! But how? He had killed them all. They shouldn't have gained the Werewolf gene. But then again, they shouldn't have come back to life like this.

Spy stood up, his eyes glowing green as the full moon shined brightly. Suddenly, in a burst of blood, his arm regrew, only it was a lion's arm. Kaos watched on in shock and anger as the mercenaries started changing. Their arms because those of a lion's and a tiger's, their legs those of a T-rex's and raptor's, their bodies bear-like, dorsal spines ripping upwards from their backs, and their heads resembling Kaos' own, though only the Soldier, Demoman, and Heavy gained manes. The mercs still wore their now shredded clothing, and all their eyes glowed bright green. Due to their respawning ability, the mercenaries were still able to retain the Werewolf gene even after death. The team all howled to the moon, Kaos growling at this, before he howled the loudest of them all.

Kaos then charged forward at his now Werewolf foes, as the RED team came running at him. Scout reached Kaos first and punched him across the face, but Kaos grabbed Scout's head and slammed him into the ground. Demoman tackled down Kaos and bit into his left shoulder, only for Kaos to bite him back, his canines piercing the top of Demoman's head and making him let go. Kaos kicked off Demoman just before Scout tailwhipped him across the face, causing Kaos to stagger away, allowing Soldier to punch and claw away at him. Kaos then punched back, his own blows staggering around the fellow Werewolf until he kicked Soldier away. Sniper and Spy attacked simultaneously, punching and clawing at Kaos from both sides. Everytime Kaos would block Sniper's blows, Spy would strike him, and vice versa. His rage growing by the second, Kaos grabbed their heads and slammed them together, tossing them aside as Heavy charged forward, punching Kaos hard across the face and sending him flying backwards. Pyro pounced on Kaos, clawing away at his chest, though Kaos punched him off, then kicked him into a boulder. Demoman elbow-dropped Kaos atop the head, then raked his claws across Kaos' face. Kaos and Demoman traded blows with each other, until Soldier grabbed Kaos by his tail and swung him around, tossing him across the map as the team charged after him.

Engineer tackled Kaos to the ground, biting into the Werewolf's back, until Kaos reached up and grabbed Engineer by his head, and then slammed him into the ground. Medic swatted Kaos hard across the face with his tiger paw, before Kaos retaliated by firmly kicking Medic in the chest, knocking him away. Demoman came rushing in and rammed Kaos hard in the chest, knocking him backwards and allowing Scout to jump up and kick Kaos to the ground. Heavy then stomped down on Kaos' head, stabbing his sickle talon into the Werewolf's head. Kaos grabbed Heavy's foot and shoved Heavy off, before Kaos then punched away upon Heavy, Scout, Demoman, and Medic, each one of his blows knocking around the other Werewolves, before he swatted them away with his tail.

Sniper and Spy punched and slashed away at Kaos, and Kaos traded blows with them, until he grabbed the two by their heads and smashed them together, before slamming them hard into the ground and tossing them away. Soldier, Pyro, and Engineer came charging in as Kaos roared. Pyro punched Kaos across the face, causing him to stagger into Engineer, to punched him towards Soldier, the Werewolf punching him again back towards Pyro. Enraged, Kaos swatted away all three Werewolves with his tail, then ran towards Pyro, biting into his throat and tearing it open. Soldier charged forward, but Kaos threw Pyro into Soldier, knocking both of them down as Engineer went on the attack. Kaos blocked his incoming swipe, then punched him backwards.

Kaos then slammed his paws together, creating a powerful thunderclap that blew all the mercenaries away. Kaos watched as the Werewolves were blown away into the horizon, their howls echoing across the land. Kaos relaxed, leaving Hightower behind as he rested beside a large boulder. The battle was fierce, but he had been through worse, and already had recovered. When he awoke, he would continue his sentience genocide.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Gon slept peacefully on the ground, the little dinosaur laying beside a large pile of mangoes. Gon had recently fed on a large portion of the fruit, and was now resting until his next meal.

Kaos crept forward, crouching in the tall grass as he watched Gon sleeping in the clearing. The Werewolf was prepared to make a quick kill out of Gon while he was asleep. Shouldn't be too difficult.

Kaos slowly approached the sleeping Gon, his muscles bunching up in preparation, before Kaos lunged forward, pouncing upon Gon and biting down on his midsection. To his surprise, however, Kaos found that his teeth weren't able to penetrate Gon's thick scales. Kaos bit harder and harder, but he found that no damage was being done. Kaos growled in frustration as he kept trying to bit harder, only for Gon to sit up, Kaos backing off as the two animals glared at each other. Gon was pissed that Kaos had just tried to eat him, whilst Kaos was angered by this dinosaur's resilience.

Gon then jumped forward, headbutting Kaos hard in the face and knocking him backwards. Surprised by the strength of the blow, Kaos landed on his feet and, just as Gon charged at him, swatted him hard with his tiger paw, sending Gon flying into a tree in the distance, causing the tree to be splintered apart by Gon's impact. Gon immediately jumped back to his feet, running at his larger foe again and ramming him hard in the chest, knocking the wind right out of Kaos as Gon sending him crashing through several trees. Kaos became enraged as he picked up a nearby tree and slammed it down on Gon, the tree snapping in two as Gon bit down on Kaos' snout, spinning around and tossing him away. Kaos caught himself in midair, the Werewolf landing on his feet as he charged at Gon, striking away at him with powerful blows from his paws again and again. Kaos then grabbed Gon, lifted him up, and slammed him into the ground, burying the dinosaur.

Gon burst from the ground, ramming Kaos square in the face and sending him flying across the land, the Werewolf slamming into a large boulder and causing it to shatter to pieces. Kaos stood up just as Gon came charging forward, before he grabbed a pair of large chunks of rock and sandwiched Gon between them. Gon jumped upwards, breaking through the rock, only for Kaos to swat him out of the air with his tail, sending Gon crashing into another boulder. Gon pulled free from the boulder just as Kaos came charging forward, before Gon jumped forward and rammed Kaos hard, but the Werewolf grabbed on Gon and slammed him into the ground. Gon attempted to stand up, but Kaos raised up his fists and slammed them down upon Gon, smashing him into the ground once more. Gon burst free again as he bashed Kaos in the chin with his head, causing Kaos to fall onto his back. Gon took advantage of this as he grabbed Kaos' tail with his jaws and swung him around faster and faster, until he released his grip, sending Kaos flying across the sky.

Kaos landed hard on the ground, creating a shockwave that left a rather large crater in its wake. Standing back up, Kaos looked up to see Gon charging straight at him. Angered, Kaos clapped his paws together, creating a thunderclap that blew Gon away. Kaos then rushed after the still-flying Gon, jumping up and swatting him hard to the ground. As Kaos fell down to continue his assault, Gon jumped up and headbutted the Werewolf hard in the face, knocking him back and allowing Gon to bite down on his tail and swing him around, tossing him away once more. Kaos countered this by landing atop a large boulder, bouncing off the rock as he came flying at Gon again, punching him hard in the face and sending the dinosaur flying through the trees. Kaos then jumped atop Gon, punching away at his face again and again, Gon unable to do anything as Kaos kept up his assault. Eventually, Kaos jumped up into the air, coming down hard upon Gon feetfirst, before the Werewolf repeated this process over and over again, until Gon was completely buried in the ground.

Kaos growled, satisfied that the fight was finally over, until Gon burst from the ground, skullbashing Kaos hard in the face and sending him flying across the land. Gon came running to where Kaos would land, headbutting the Werewolf in midair and sending him flying the opposite direction. Gon ran over to where Kaos would then land, and repeated the process over and over again, until he jumped above Kaos and slammed into him, smashing him hard into the ground. Kaos attempted to stand up, only for Gon to bite down on his tail and swing him around, tossing him away towards a mountain in the distance, the Werewolf smashing into the mountain, before Gon tackled him, smashing him straight through the mountain and out the other side.

As Kaos plummeted, Gon rammed him again, but Kaos caught the dinosaur and spun around to have Gon face the ground. The combatants landed hard, Kaos using Gon to cushion his fall before the Werewolf jumped back, watching as Gon jumped back to his feet. The two stared angrily at each other for a moment, before both lunged at each other again. Kaos swung his tiger fist forward just as Gon sprang up for a headbutt.

The two blows collided, creating a massive explosion that blew both combatants away. Kaos stood up as he shook his head, watching Gon rise as well. The two stared at each other for a moment, before they turned and went their separate ways, Kaos deciding it wasn't worth gaining a meal anymore, and Gon was just satisfied Kaos understood now not to mess with him.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

For weeks, the team had been tracking Kaos, in an attempt to hunt him down and kill him once for all. So far, however, they hadn't made much progress, aside from their allies getting butchered by the Werewolf.

“This isn't going well,” Captain America said as he paced around the room. “Kaos has been killing thousands of innocents left and right. We've tried finding him, but he's as hard to find as Bigfoot, and even when we do find him, he ends up killing us all without any trouble.”

“That doesn't surprise me the least,” The General said. “Kaos is one of the most elusive beasts on this planet, and he can never be found when he's not on the hunt for more sentient beings to slaughter.”

“Why does he even want to kill every sentient being he finds?” Iron Man asked. “What does he have against them?”

“Every reason any other animal would have for wanting to wipe them out. Kaos hates sentient beings as he considers them a plague. Something that destroys the land just for its own benefits. He knows all too well about the humans and other races that destroy the ecosystem, and kill off any other species to the point of extinction.”

“But we don't do that anymore!” Captain America said. “There are those that try to help endangered animals.”

“Kaos doesn't care about that. He considers humans' ways of preserving animals as a form of imprisonment to let those animals slowly suffer and die. He despises how sentient beings consider themselves above any other species, and treat all other animals like objects, things that don't have all the benefits sentient species give themselves. And so he does everything he can to wipe out every single sentient being in existence, to ensure the safety of nature.”

“So he's an anti hero?”

“In a sense, yes. Kaos doesn't discriminate between good or evil, he just does what he feels is right. He's an animal. All animals do what they feel is natural. Kaos isn't any different.”

“You said before he's a Werewolf, or at least, partly is,” Iron Man said. “So he should be able to be killed like one, right?”

“I wish that were the case. Kaos is so different from nearly any other Werewolf that traditional methods for killing a Werewolf are useless against him. Wolfsbane has no effect on him, and silver can damage him more easily than most other weapons, but otherwise is ineffective in stopping Kaos.”

“So what can we use against him?”

“I've been working on a special metal that's made to work only on Kaos.” The General then pulled out a metal ingot from his pocket, the metal having the same coloration as his armor. “I call it Kaonium. This metal is made to be completely indestructible against Kaos, no matter how angry he gets, and its as useful against him as silver is to normal Werewolves. A stab through the heart or brain with a sword made of Kaonium would instantly kill him.”

“Wow. Is this metal really indestructible?”

“No, actually. Its meant to only be invincible against Kaos or creatures very similar to him. Against anything else its only as tough as Adamantium. So we have to preserve the Kaonium for only Kaos.”

“How long will it take for you make weapons and armor out of that stuff?” Captain America asked.

“Hopefully quickly enough before Kaos takes too many more lives.”

The alarms suddenly went off at that moment. “Those are the alarms that go off when Kaos is on the attack,” Iron Man said. “Looks like you're going to have to mass produce that Kaonium a lot faster.”

“Just try to keep him occupied as much as possible,” The General said as Iron Man and Captain America left the room.

Kaos was tearing people limb from limb in Seattle, the Werewolf being bold enough to attack the city in broad daylight. Kaos grabbed a fleeing man by the back on his neck, biting atop his skull like a jaguar and shearing off the top of his head. Kaos then tackled a child to the ground, biting his head off as Kaos roared, blood covering his fur as he kept up his killing spree.

A shield then bounced off the back of his head, catching the Werewolf's attention as he turned to see Captain America catch the shield, many other heroes following him. “That's enough of you!” Captain America yelled as he threw his shield again, only for Kaos to swat at it with his claws, slicing it to ribbons in an instant. Kaos then tackled Captain America to the ground, biting through his neck and severing his head in an instant. Green and Red Arrow both fired away upon Kaos, only for their arrows to shatter on impact as Kaos closed the distance between himself and the archers in an instant, slicing them to pieces with one swipe of his tiger claws. Green Lantern caught Kaos in an energy bubble and attempted to crush him, only for the Werewolf to shatter the bubble like glass with a shrug of his shoulders. Green Lantern then made a Gatling Gun that he used to fire upon Kaos, but this did nothing as Kaos bit down on Green Lantern's shoulder, pulling back and ripping him in half.

Martin Manhunter punched away at Kaos, but the Werewolf sliced him to pieces as the Werewolf roared out into the sky. Wonder Woman lassoed Kaos with her rope, but Kaos cut apart the rope with no effort as he tackled down Wonder Woman and sliced her open with his claws. Wolverine pounced on Kaos, stabbing at him with his claws, only for them to break on impact. Kaos swatted off Wolverine with a firm backhand, then bit through his neck, severing his head in the process. Captain Marvel punched away at Kaos, but the Werewolf simply sliced his head off with his claws.

The Hulk then jumped in front of Kaos, punching away at him nonstop, but Kaos didn't even feel the blows as he swatted Hulk to the ground. Hulk stood up again as he charged at Kaos. “Hulk is strongest there-” Hulk was cut off by Kaos tackling him to the ground and tearing open his jugular with his canines. Kaos then hacked and slashed away at Hulk until all that was left of him was a shredded corpse. Thor then slammed Mjolnir atop Kaos' head, but the attack did nothing as Kaos raked his claws across Thor's chest, sending him tumbling away.

“By Odin's beard, foul beast, I will strike thou down!” Thor shouted, before firing his Godblast upon Kaos, only for the Werewolf to walk through the beam unharmed. Furious, Thor activated his Odinforce and used as much nigh omnipotent attacks against Kaos as possible, only for Kaos to tackle him down and bite his head off.

Iron Man came flying at Kaos, firing away at him with energy blasts, only for Kaos to swat him out of the sky with a firm backhand. Kaos then pounced on Iron Man, digging his claws into his chest. Iron Man glared at Kaos straight in the eye and said one thing:

“Go to hell.”

Kaos merely growled, before biting off Iron Man's head. Kaos stood up on his hind legs as he looked around, seeing the destruction of the city around him and the corpses of many humans. Growling bitterly, Kaos fell on all fours once more as he walked away.

“Humanity's evolution was a mistake,” Kaos spoke to himself, his almost demonic voice filled with malice. “My own was destiny. I will reclaim this world from all sentient beings that dare try to harm the natural balance of the ecosystem. No longer will sentience destroy the balance of life, for I will wipe out this plague and eliminate all chances for any human or any other sentient species to take over this world! Mother Nature will prevail!”

Kaos left the remains of Seattle after killing off all the humans that dwelled in the city, before the Werewolf moved on to the next cities, eliminating every human or other sentient being he found, as well as tearing apart whatever hero or villain that tried to stop him.

For three days this continued, and already Kaos' mass genocide was starting to have an effect on the human population. The General paced around in the room of the headquarters, angered that Kaos had yet to be stopped in his killing spree.

“This has gone on for too long,” The General said. “We must stop Kaos once and for all as quickly as possible.”

“We have been trying as much as possible,” Dr. Doom said. “But nothing we use has any effect on him.”

“I say we should just take him out of this world,” Discord said as he floated in midair. “That would solve the problem easily.”

“I wish it were that simple,” The General said. “But doing such a thing would endanger the lives of anyone else in other universes, as Kaos would just keep on killing any sentient species he came across.”

“What about that Kaonium of yours? Surely it could be all we need to do him in.”

“I've been mass producing the Kaonium as much as I can, but there's still not enough to make very many weapons from. I've only been able to make a sword, shield, axe, and spear from the little Kaonium I've made.”

“It'll have to do,” Dr. Doom said. “Kaos must die before we all go extinct.”

“That I agree on. I wish only to have Kaos' head, and I won't stop until I can finally achieve that goal.”

As the heroes and villains proceeded to rest for the next time they would encounter Kaos, the General remained alone. “Why did you have to hate us like this?” The General asked bitterly.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Kaos walked through the dark forest, the Werewolf looking around every once in a while as he kept moving. He had once more evaded the heroes and villains that tried to hunt him down, the Werewolf wishing to wipe out those that tried to stop him. Kaos despised sentient creatures that were so willing to try and fight him. Those types only deserve to die even more than others. Kaos wouldn't let anyone get in his plan of mass genocide; he'd keep on killing these filthy, destroying, sentient species until not a single one of them remained.

His moment of thought was stopped, though, when the Werewolf sensed the presence of another being. Snarling, Kaos fell to all fours as he stood his ground.

Slenderman materialized several yards away from Kaos, the entity attempting to induce Slender Sickness upon the lycan. However, Kaos was unfazed by Slenderman's attempt at inflicting ailment. No human would be able to see Slenderman from Kaos' viewpoint, but the Werewolf easily spotted Slenderman and charged forward, not visible as he entered light speed.

In a second, Kaos had sliced Slenderman to pieces with a swipe of his claws, the slender being's black blood covering his claws. Looking down at his fallen foe, Kaos growled in disgust, before quickly running away.

After a brief moment, Kaos had left the forest and already traveled thousands of miles, coming upon a vast desert. The Werewolf reared up like a bear as he scanned the land, searching for any threats.

His ear twitching, Kaos sprang away as an object flew at him, slamming into the spot where the Werewolf was and causing an eruption of sand flying everywhere. Turning, Kaos watched as Superman stepped out of the impact zone.

“It's time you were brought to justice, monster,” Superman stated bravely as he faced Kaos. Flying down behind the Werewolf was Captain Marvel, the superhero here to assist Superman.

Growling, Kaos reared his head back and let out a loud howl. The sheer force of the sound blew every particle of sand in the surrounding hundreds of kilometers to blow away. The air vibrated, and Superman and Marvel clutched their ears in complete agony, blood gushing from between their fingers.

Before Marvel could recover, Kaos already sliced him into several pieces with his claws. Superman fired his heat vision at full power at Kaos, but the Werewolf charged through unfazed. The lycanthrope grabbed Superman's head and immediately crushed it in his paw. Tossing aside the Kryptonian's corpse, Kaos growled, before running away on all fours.

The General clenched his teeth as he watched Kaos flee the scene on the monitor. “I knew those two wouldn't be able to stop him,” The General said, before he looked towards the rest of the team. “Now do you see what you're into?”

“Well duh,” Discord said as the draconequus floated in midair. “Well, at least I do, as I've faced him before, and I would've had him beat were it not for that rage energy of his.”

“Yes, his rage energy,” The General responded. “Kaos' pure anger in the form of a weapon. He's slain countless beings with that power, even his own father when he first unlocked that level of anger.”

“What about the fact that he can turn others into Werewolves?” Deathstroke asked. “We know that whoever he's turned go against him, so perhaps we should just let him be killed by his own kind.”

“That might work, were it not for the fact that because of Kaos' regeneration, it'd be a never ending battle.”

“Then it seems the only option left is your Kaonium.”

“Yes.” The General walked out of the room, before returning with a large grayish-black spear, tipped with a large curved blade. “This is one of the prototype weapons. It hasn't been tested, but I intend to drive it through Kaos' heart.”

“Why do you seek the death of this beast?” Deathstroke asked. “It's understandable to try and stop him from achieving his goal, but it seems like its more personal to you.”

“Yes, it is,” The General muttered, before he looked up. “That monster killed my family. I was in war. I and the other soldiers were doing our best to combat a rising army of Werewolves. In the midst of the carnage, Kaos had come into my home village and targeted the home where my wife and children were hiding. I tried to stop him, but by the time I got there, the damned beast held my wife's head in his jaws.”

The General suddenly slammed his fist into the table, smashing it to the ground, and tears were now pouring down his face. “I still see it whenever I close my eyes,” The General said, choking back a sob. “The look of horror on my wife's face, the heartless stare of Kaos. I can't take it anymore!” The sudden roar from the General blew the others in the room backwards. “I can never rest knowing what that monster, no, that abomination has done! I will never stop until I finally exact my vengeance, and only then will I ever find peace again.”

After a moment of trying to regain his composure, the General let out a heavy sigh as he looked back at the rest of the team. “I'm sorry, but this is a mission I must accomplish. And I will need all the help I can get.”

Later that evening, Kaos stood atop a cliff, the Werewolf looking out across the world in distaste. “This world is tainted, impure,” Kaos muttered. “I must cleanse it of mankind, to ensure that the Earth will regain the land that humans have taken away for their own selfish needs. I will never stop, until every single one of this horrid, life-taking species has died out.”

With that, Kaos lifted his head to the moon and let out a long howl. In the distance, other wolves howled back in response. Mankind would be done in by lycanthropic rage.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA