Emperor Kaiju: Whose side are you on? Reader input requested

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Tim85
EDF Instructor

Emperor Kaiju: Whose side are you on? Reader input requested

Post by Tim85 »

Now that I've got your attention (sorry for the misdirection).

I've been working on my new Injustice inspired story, now titled "Emperor Kaiju: The Beginning" (cool title huh?). For those who haven't read about it in the ideas thread: here's the basic premise:

Like Injustice, it takes place in a different universe. War of the Kaiju still occurred but the monsters remained on the Earth and the machine that brought them to life are both occasionally used by the League. Kaiju and Wonder Woman got married earlier then in the other universe. Hippolyta is going to the UN for Themyscria to be acknowledged as a sovereign country. When she arrives, a terrorist attempts to assassinate her. While in the hospital, Tim and Diana see on the news on where this terrorist fled and the country harboring him refuses to release him. The Justice League refuses to get involved because it's a political issue. Hippolyta dies in the hospital and asks both her children (she considers Tim a son) to "avenge her" before she passes. Kaiju and Wonder Woman lead an army of monsters on an attack on the country harboring the terrorist and capture the leader, the individual who killed Hippolyta, and the country's president and deliver them to the UN. The JLA condemns their actions and discharge them both. Kaiju and Wonder Woman announce that along with the Amazons and the monsters; declare that they will span the globe and put a stop to all the seemingly endless violence going on in the world. Soon a war breaks out around the world with Kaiju, Wonder Woman, and all their allies taking on the JLA and those who side with them that ends with Kaiju essential taking over the world and bringing about an end to war. But as with every regime, there's always a resistance....

Now the biggest obstacle is figuring out what heroes to use and what side they would be on: Kaiju and Wonder Woman's or the JLA. This is where I'm looking for some input. Who would you like to see used in the story and what side they would be on? I know there are obvious ones, like Superman and Batman, but trying to figure out what side they would be on. I'm open to any ideas.
I was mentioned in the SciFi Japan article about the appearence of extras on the Godzilla vs. Megalon DVD.

http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2012 ... p-mystery/

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Emperor Kaiju: Whose side are you on? Reader input reque

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Hmm... I'm not an expert on the DC universe but I will try and give my input on it. I know you said to suggest heroes but shouldn't you try to use some villains since they're are some that were part of the resistance in Gods Among us. Anyway I'll just put my input on the sides with both heroes and villains.

Kaiju's side
Martian Manhunter (Maybe because he seemed to understand Tim and Diana's actions.)
Flash
Isis
Shazam
Cyborg
Raven

JLA
Green Lantern
Lex Luthor
Green Arrow

That's all I can think of for now and I'll try to think of some more later.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

Tim85
EDF Instructor

Post by Tim85 »

I welcome villain suggestions, forgot to add that.

This will help decide who to spare from Kaiju and Wonder Woman's new style of punishment: terminate with extreme prejudice.

Take your time GVJ. The DC universe is pretty big.
I was mentioned in the SciFi Japan article about the appearence of extras on the Godzilla vs. Megalon DVD.

MysticalDL
EDF Instructor

Post by MysticalDL »

Flash wouldn't betray Superman or Batman, and this seems like Bats & Supes vs Kaiju & WW.

Tim85
EDF Instructor

Post by Tim85 »

Essentially yes, Superman and Batman will be against Kaiju and Wonder Woman's mission. I'm just looking for suggestions on other super heroes or villains and whose side they would be on.

I do have the Hawks: Hawkman and Hawkgirl, on the side of Kaiju and Wonder Woman.

I guess I should add what other monsters would you like to see, beyond the 14 used by the JLA that were featured in WOTK? Because Kaiju will use the machine to bring more monsters into the League's reality and fight for him, regardless of "good" or "bad", when the war escalates.

MysticalDL
EDF Instructor

Post by MysticalDL »

Doomsday, but don't make the rebooted wuss. Keep his old version.

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Biogoji »

Well I haven't read WOTK but seeing that Kaiju will bring more monsters into the reality I think I can help.

Zetton
Red King
Gomora
Tyrant
King Joe
Eleking
Antlar
Black King
Bemstar
Ace Killer
Barabas
King Crab
Birdon
Astromons
Red Giras
Black Giras
Sliver Broome
Black End
Golza
Melba
Darambia
Gan-Q
Galberos
Grangon
Lagoras
Dinozaur

MysticalDL
EDF Instructor

Post by MysticalDL »

Biogoji wrote:Well I haven't read WOTK but seeing that Kaiju will bring more monsters into the reality I think I can help.

Zetton
Red King
Gomora
Tyrant
King Joe
Eleking
Antlar
Black King
Bemstar
Ace Killer
Barabas
King Crab
Birdon
Astromons
Red Giras
Black Giras
Sliver Broome
Black End
Golza
Melba
Darambia
Gan-Q
Galberos
Grangon
Lagoras
Dinozaur
He is using DC Comics universe not a Kaiju monsters universe.

Tim85
EDF Instructor

Post by Tim85 »

I appreciate the input.

This is a DC universe where the only monsters involved so far are the ones that were in WOTK. When Kaiju and Wonder Woman start to really push towards global conquest: Kaiju starts to bring more monsters into the universe to increase their power.
The only monsters I'm using are from Toho and Daiei because those are the monsters I'm most familiar with and can do them justice (no pun intended).

@MysticalDL
I've thought of use for Doomsday since you mentioned it. As a means to stop Kaiju and Wonder Woman: the US President makes a deal with one of the mad doctors of the DC Universe (not sure of which on yet) to take control of Doomsday and "point" him in the direction of Kaiju and Wonder Woman. When Doomsday starts to wear them down, Kaiju orders the monsters to go against Doomsday and when that doesn't work, Kaiju escalates to bringing Destroyah into the universe and the creature is able to take out Doomsday long enough to get rid of him.

MysticalDL
EDF Instructor

Post by MysticalDL »

Tim85 wrote:I appreciate the input.

This is a DC universe where the only monsters involved so far are the ones that were in WOTK. When Kaiju and Wonder Woman start to really push towards global conquest: Kaiju starts to bring more monsters into the universe to increase their power.
The only monsters I'm using are from Toho and Daiei because those are the monsters I'm most familiar with and can do them justice (no pun intended).

@MysticalDL
I've thought of use for Doomsday since you mentioned it. As a means to stop Kaiju and Wonder Woman: the US President makes a deal with one of the mad doctors of the DC Universe (not sure of which on yet) to take control of Doomsday and "point" him in the direction of Kaiju and Wonder Woman. When Doomsday starts to wear them down, Kaiju orders the monsters to go against Doomsday and when that doesn't work, Kaiju escalates to bringing Destroyah into the universe and the creature is able to take out Doomsday long enough to get rid of him.
Sounds good, although Doomsday would probably rape Destroyah fast IMO.

Tim85
EDF Instructor

Post by Tim85 »

That's the problem with Doomsday; trying to find an original and logical way to defeat him. That's why I picked Destroyah to finally bring him down. Destroyah wouldn't walk all over Doomsday but despite the size difference he'll give ol' Dessy a good fight.

gigandude
Gotengo Officer

Post by gigandude »

Kaiju & WW side (Hero's and Villain's)
The hawks
Raven
Martian Manhunter
Mr.Freeze (belives that the g-cells may help save his wife)
Gorilla Grodd (possible alliance with the amazons and kaiju?)
Giganta? (she could end up on either side really)

Superman & Batman side (Hero's and Villain's)
Flash
Green Lantern
Cyborg (I feel like he'd be on the JLA's side still)
Nightwing
Shazam
Lex Luthor(He may hate superman but I believe he knows he'll need superman if he wants a chance to defeat kaiju's army)
Catwoman?
Bane(either by his own accord or Lex is paying him)
Riddler?
And will there be possible defectors of kaiju's army of monsters?
After 10,000 years!
:antonio: :mugal: :xilian:

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Sorry for my late response but I'll give this another go for round 2.

Kaiju's Side
Ethan Hawkman and Hawkgirl
Martian Manhunter
Isis
Shazam
Black Adam
Raven
Cyborg
Mr. Freeze (Like Bdog said, Gigandude brought up a good point)
Cyborg
Poison Ivy (Could be possibly partnered with Biollante if the super heroes/villains are partnered with a kaiju)
Gorilla Grodd
Killer Croc
Zod (I WILL FIND HIM!)
Clayface

Batman and Superman's Justice League's
Lex Luthor
Flash
Green Arrow
Green Lantern
Joker (I think he would join this side since he doesn't want to see Batman die and also think Arkham City)
Harley Quinn (She'll do what her puddin does)
Nightwing
Bane

Hired help
Deathstroke (Unsure which side would hire him)
Catwoman (Could be a double agent)
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

MysticalDL
EDF Instructor

Post by MysticalDL »

Tim85 wrote:That's the problem with Doomsday; trying to find an original and logical way to defeat him. That's why I picked Destroyah to finally bring him down. Destroyah wouldn't walk all over Doomsday but despite the size difference he'll give ol' Dessy a good fight.
Considering Doomsday as survived stronger energy blast, beaten physically to point of near immunity to physical damage. I think Destroyah would have a very hard time hurting Doomsday. I mean Doomsday lived and thrived on ancient Krypton on the surface, and Krypton's sun was like 90% closer to Krypton than Earth is to our own sun.

Before reboot Doomsday had the absolute best durability feats in all of DC Comics in Surviving vacuum of space unprotected, surviving numerous exploding planets, Darkseids Omega Force, and countless other feats. Only way he was stopped was when JLA instilled emotional consciousness and ability to feel pain somehow.

Tim85
EDF Instructor

Post by Tim85 »

I like the g-cells angle for Mr. Freeze.

This actually helps with some expanding on a scene I was thinking of set in Arkham. Kaiju recruits Mr. Freeze by promising to fund his research more than Arkham does and to see if he could use G-cells to not only help his wife but with some more research, him and others too. After they recruit certain villains: Tim and Diana order an evacuation of staff and personnel before a monster (unspecified right now) incinerates it with many of the villains still inside as part of a cleansing.

Let me play around with the Doomsday idea. I know I can come up with some way to defeat him that's not totally unbelievable but not done already.

MysticalDL
EDF Instructor

Post by MysticalDL »

Tim85 wrote:I like the g-cells angle for Mr. Freeze.

This actually helps with some expanding on a scene I was thinking of set in Arkham. Kaiju recruits Mr. Freeze by promising to fund his research more than Arkham does and to see if he could use G-cells to not only help his wife but with some more research, him and others too. After they recruit certain villains: Tim and Diana order an evacuation of staff and personnel before a monster (unspecified right now) incinerates it with many of the villains still inside as part of a cleansing.

Let me play around with the Doomsday idea. I know I can come up with some way to defeat him that's not totally unbelievable but not done already.
I have an Idea if someone in DC has ability.

That's teleporting Doomsday into center of sun. That way he will have no cells to revive himself with which insures a final death.

Tim85
EDF Instructor

Post by Tim85 »

Hmm, Can't think of who but I have an idea.

The League isn't very happy with Doomsday being used and agrees to help eliminate him. Cyborg (still undecided on side) takes control of the Watchtower's teleportation system to do that but can't get a lock on him because of him always moving. Kaiju ordered Kiryu to use the AZC on Doomsday but freezes him long enough for the system to lock on him and teleports him into the sun before he thaws.

MysticalDL
EDF Instructor

Post by MysticalDL »

That sounds like a good plan.

Tim85
EDF Instructor

Post by Tim85 »

gigandude's suggestion of monsters defecting got me brainstorming. (You've come up with some good ideas my friend).

The League's endgame move is to use their monster machine to control the monsters and bring them to their side; effectively cutting Kaiju and Wonder Woman's power. The plan works...somewhat. Not all the monsters are affected by the machine and remain on K&WW side. Seeing this as another attack on his family (in this universe, he's worked closely with the monsters since their arrival and has bonded with them) Kaiju launches a final assault. Kaiju's forces clash worldwide with the League's forces while Wonder Woman tries to destroy the machine with only Batman standing in her way and Superman and Kaiju have one last showdown.

I'll take suggestions on which side certain monsters will go.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

This is where I can excel at and I assume we can use villain kaiju.

Emperor Tim
Godzilla
Angurius
Mothra
Gamera
Biollante
Kiryu
Manda
Destroyah
Gabara
Kumonga
Battra
Megalon
Spacegodzilla
Gorosaurus
Mothra Leo

Justice League
Titanosaurus
King Caesar
Rodan
Baragon
Varan
Jet Jaguar
Godzilla Jr(This could have Godzilla have more of a motive to destroy the Justice League.)
Irys
Legion
King Ghidorah
Gigan
Kamacuras
Hedorah
Orga
Megagurius

What do you think?
52 wins and 27 loses