Emperor Kaiju: Whose side are you on? Reader input requested

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Tim85
EDF Instructor

Re: Emperor Kaiju: Whose side are you on? Reader input reque

Post by Tim85 »

I like it! I'm going to use that last as a starting point.
Any monster was up for as grabs as more monsters were added by the since the Xilian Conflict and Kaiju brings in more monsters to increase his power and eventually to fight back Doomsday.
I was mentioned in the SciFi Japan article about the appearence of extras on the Godzilla vs. Megalon DVD.

http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2012 ... p-mystery/

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Glad you like my suggestions, dude and I'll think of more monsters down the line for suggestions.

Also, I have a few questions.

1. I have mentioned this before but will there be any kaiju and super hero/villain partnership/bonding? I ask this because I find the concept of Biollante and Poison Ivy fighting side by side/being great friends to be quite intriguing. Of course this is your story and all as I was just curious if you were planning on something like this?

2. Will you bring any human characters from the Godzilla series in this story like Akane or Miki?
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

MysticalDL
EDF Instructor

Post by MysticalDL »

Doomsday will always side against Superman, and I'd rather see Doomsday put an end to Supermans miserable existence. But that's me being a Doomsday fan truthfully. :lol:

Tim85
EDF Instructor

Post by Tim85 »

GodzillavsJason wrote:Glad you like my suggestions, dude and I'll think of more monsters down the line for suggestions.

Also, I have a few questions.

1. I have mentioned this before but will there be any kaiju and super hero/villain partnership/bonding? I ask this because I find the concept of Biollante and Poison Ivy fighting side by side/being great friends to be quite intriguing. Of course this is your story and all as I was just curious if you were planning on something like this?

2. Will you bring any human characters from the Godzilla series in this story like Akane or Miki?
1. It's an idea that I'm bouncing around. I'll see where it goes since I'm still in the early stages of developing the story. I didn't realize when I first came up with this story how much of an undertaking it's going to be. It's not discouraging in any way; I love the challenge but WOW.

2. I'm going to pass on human characters. I already have plenty of human characters to mess with from the DC universe.
I was mentioned in the SciFi Japan article about the appearence of extras on the Godzilla vs. Megalon DVD.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Well if you don't do it in this story then there's always next time. Though regardless of what you do I'm sure it's going to be awesome.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

Tim85
EDF Instructor

Post by Tim85 »

I appreciate all the support.

I was thinking of holding off on the superhero/villain monster bonding for the time being. It does help give me some ideas for after the takeover in a later story.

Tim85
EDF Instructor

Post by Tim85 »

Just wanted to pass this on: I have not given up on the story. My laptop went on the fritz a short time after I came up with this idea and I still don't have a new one so I haven't been able to type it out. I have been working on ideas and coming up with stuff all the time so please be patient loyal readers.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Tim85 wrote:Just wanted to pass this on: I have not given up on the story. My laptop went on the fritz a short time after I came up with this idea and I still don't have a new one so I haven't been able to type it out. I have been working on ideas and coming up with stuff all the time so please be patient loyal readers.
Sorry for the very late response, but no worries. We understand that you some shit that's been getting away of your writing. We'll wait eagerly for the next chapter of this exciting series. :D
52 wins and 27 loses