Potentinal Sub-Forum(s)?

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Potentinal Sub-Forum(s)?

Post by GodzillavsJason »

The reason why I'm making this thread is because I saw some people expressing the idea of having possible sub-forums in this section to make it more organized and clean. Frankly, I'm in the same boat as those who expressed their want for it and want this to happen, but before I make an appeal to somebody in the ideas thread, I want your guys' input on it. Such as, do you or do you not want a sub-forum? If so then what would be your suggestion of wanting the sub-forums to be?

Also, yes I'm aware of the Directory, however some stories haven't been recorded by their respective owners and either cannot find them or takes too long.

Like I said up above, put in your opinion on this matter and if we have a variety of how the sub-forums should be then I will make a poll for it.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

HayesAJones
Keizer

Re: Potentinal Sub-Forum(s)?

Post by HayesAJones »

Original Stories

Signup Stories.

Done.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

So far some good ideas are coming and I'm quite entertained by the splitting it up for discussion boards and stories. Though it is not me alone to decide how it will be done but on which gets the majority. Though Hayes' idea is entertaining as well and could prove useful.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

I dunno how much I like the idea of having to sort through a whole different sub-forum to find a story discussion...

And I believe somebody devised a way to stop other people from posting in threads you create. Something where you put something in the subject line, right? Yeah, I'm pretty sure that happened. So that takes care of, "BUT SOMEONE MIGHT POST IN MY STORYYYYYYYYYYY!" which is about the only legitimate argument I could see for separating stories and story discussions.

20th Century Boy
Futurian

Post by 20th Century Boy »

I don't think it's needed. It'll just be an extra hassle to switch between two subforums. Right now it's seamless and convenient and I prefer to keep it that way.

wisper15
Xilien Halfling

Post by wisper15 »

I like this plan. I remember someone proposed this before in there...
TK's resident Taurean

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Post by GodzillaFreak99 »

I'd be up for having a subforum for the discussion threads.
"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.