The Teaser Thread (Teaser Posts Only!!!)

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

three
Keizer

Re: The Teaser Thread (Teaser Posts Only!!!)

Postby three » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:12 pm

It Is Coming

the final chapters are approaching for Godzillaverse: The Beginning. Be sure to keep up on the reading. The next chapter has us shift focus to Egypt as the climax approaches, and within two chapters you will get to see what a God looks like after several millennia of ill treatment and deep slumber.
:pokeball: :cookie: :mechagodzilla: "I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen" ~ Charlie Sheen

Gojira is:Very Hiroshima®

axnyslie wrote:I read that too quickly I though you said land MINES. Yes they are still out there so step lightly!

Well, I've read through that handbook for the recently deceased. It says: 'live people ignore the strange and unusual. I, myself, am strange and unusual. ~ Lydia Deetz

sir isaac newton is the deadliest son - of - a - skreeonk in space.

ernesth100
EDF Soldier

Postby ernesth100 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:55 pm

From The Creator of the Toho Kingdom Arena Team New Franchise...

*KaijuClaw fighting several purple skin demons*

Comes The Next Phase...

*Golfzilla flying through golden clouds using his flaming Golf Clubs to propel himself*

In The Epic Series...

*Gozi standing in front of Mr. Plasma, a Purple Demon, a Zombug, Komodo, and a Mod Bot*

"The Killer Quin, I like it." Komodo says with a smile showing his sharp teeth.

Based on the Marvel Universe...

*Professor Downfall holding SoccerFan by the neck*

Ernesth100 Presents...

*Cut to JaegerM stabbing human sized kaiju like creature with his sword*

Toho Kingdom Arena Team: New Franchise - Phase Two

*Jack22 holding his Staff Laser at a new villian, a tall man whom appears beaten and bloody with a large bushy beard*

"I Am...GodMod." Jack says pointing the Laser at the man.

"What?" the villian says tilting his head to the side.

"Dammit, I knew the name wouldn't catch on." Jack sigh's as he fires his gun.

*Flash of Light*

Toho Kingdom Arena Team: New Franchise Phase 2

Starting Soon.
Every fan fic I've made so far http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... 48#p624848
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDz...9FTHC6A/videos
I want Kong v Godzilla To Be like BvS but...y'know, better critically received. With Mothra filling the role of Wonder Woman and Ghidorah filling the role of Doomsday. Here's to hoping. :D

Calling It Now, GvKK, King Kong won't be an inch under 250 ft.

Kubo
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby Kubo » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:33 pm

"Cesar, listen..." *shot of tire of a black muscle car as the vehicle approaches TK Ville* "I know you're tired of being the hero," *Cesar sits in a chair in his darkened house, watching television* "but there's a man coming, and I think he means business..." *A booted foot steps out of the black car in front of Cesar's house* "Airako told me all about this guy, this uh...Bandit Keith." *A knock on the door* "Cesar, I wouldn't say something like this unless I meant it, but you need to get out of TK Ville now." *magnum is readied by Bandit Keith* "...I fear we can't stop him"

The door is kicked down by Bandit Keith. The chair is empty. He begins to search the house with a second, smaller person. Bandit Keith saunters through the house, watching for Cesar. The smaller of the two wait at the door.

*heavy breathing*

A car is turned on. Bandit Keith doesn't hurry outside. Instead, he briefly stands in front of the television and watches. His Navigator walks out and sees Cesar escaping in his green Mustang. The Navigator notes the fleeing prey and goes to the back of the Eliminator to grab a sniper rifle, but Bandit Keith arrives before she can. The barrel of Keith's magnum is held with perfect steadiness, and he barely hesitates. A single bullet screams through the air and blows out Cesar's back tire. The Mustang spins out of control and flips several times. The car lands upside down and Bandit Keith and the Navigator watch with malice intent.

"Godspeed, Cesar..."

TohoKingdom Forum Adventure 6: Exodus
Your friendly neighborhood tailor (definitely not a spy)
Next Episode Airs August 4th @ 10:00 pm EST in the Fan Fiction Forum
NEW EPISODE OUT NOW!
New Episode Every Saturday!
Thread

Twitter: @Dead_Ed_Lemmik
If you follow me on there, shoot me a DM so I know you're from the forums.

gigandude
Futurian

Postby gigandude » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:32 am

2009, Unknown location.
This pain.. Why was I by created those bugs.. Hurting me more.. Claiming I'm their pitiful subject, I should just let myself die before I let them have any victory.. Don't worry my child, your time will come. The life-form moved, being startled by the voice. "Who said that?!" The life-form could hear a small chuckle as the voice spoke again. "You don't know me my child, but you've been given a wonderful job from me, and those bugs have helped with that job by giving life to you my little special boy." The lifeform shuddered slightly, but it did think about it, those bugs did help by giving him life but there was still a question going in its head. "I-I don't even know who you are." "That's quite alright my child, all you need to know is that you’re going to be my prophet.the life-form looked confused P-prophet? How was he a prophet? He stayed silent as he heard the voice start to talk again. "Yes, for your mission will be to help those in need." "It is? T-that's good." "Yes very good~ you see theirs a big blue planet, and its inhabitants are living such a horrible lie." The lifeform saw a large blue planet being shown in its mind as the voice continued. "They need you my young prophet, can you do this job for me?" It nodded slowly, agreeing with what the voice said. "Yes father, I will do this for you.." That is good my child, though beware there will be some that will oppose you, but that is only because their souls are lost and you will have to show them some tough love understood my child? "Yes father they will find out sometimes tough love is need to show the way." "Good my child, now rest you will know when the time is to show these lost souls the way. The life-form nodded slowly as it drifted away into sleep, with all it could think about how helpful it would be to those lost souls.
No one is perfect, Its all a part of being human my friend.
Ps3 Username: Gigandude
I've set my goal.. I will finish remaking these.. and then.. well I haven't thought much past that part really.
Dr. Ebirahberg is here.

wisper15
E.S.P.Spy

Postby wisper15 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:56 pm

The bowels of Hell gave rise to three demonic beings. The first was a giant, a characteristic of the Nine Kings of Hell. The entity had two sons; the first looked more angelic than demonic. The second son was different from all, bearing an actual face, twisted along with his mind. Albeit incredibly cruel, he valued family above all else, even personal gain, a unique characteristic. But unfortunately, this easily creates problems.

One of the Nine Kings has insulted the family of the three archfiends, thus attracting the ire of the youngest son. The elder son is looking for a way to ascend, unable to fit in due to his appearance, planning to desert his family on bad terms. Then there is the father, helpless to intervene as his sons drift apart, as he himself is attacked without provocation. Two spirits of unknown origin have started a brutal rivalry with the father, causing him to be unavailable to either of his sons in need of direction.

Watch as a family struggles to stay united as multiple outside factors try to tear them apart. A jealous and fearful superior, two vicious opponents, and a naive son unable to cope with his problems. You’ll soon see that the reason why Hell is so horrible...

Is due to higher influence.
TK's resident Taurean

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:14 pm

A red Hummer is driving over a wooden bridge that is hanging over a three feet ditch. The vehicle is pulling through the dirt road as the driver and passengers are looking out of the window. The driver being a middle aged woman with medium length, curly, brown hair that went down to her shoulders. The other passengers being three teenagers with two of them being male and the other female. The teenage girl sharing the same brown color hair and eyes as her mother while she is shown smiling and cuddling up with one of the teenagers.
The four looked through the windows of the vehicle while pulling up to a small ledge, seeing a huge wooden house with a patio that rotated all around the house. The older woman of the group had a surprised, but calm look as she saw a few other houses near the first house that is sighted.

*Scene changes to two women talking in a living room while the older of the two was sitting on a brown sofa and the younger was leaning against a wall by the flat screen TV.*

“Mom, I know you’re nervous about coming back to the family haven, but what happened back then was twenty-three years ago.”

The older woman threw her hands in the air while getting up, “I know. It’s just going back to that place after all that had happened to me and my friends. I just don’t want you and your brother to risk your lives for this…. or anyone for that matter.”

The younger woman walked over to her mom and gave a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

The scene changes back to them at the front of the main wooden house, moving their entire luggage inside while the mother turns around.

“Mom you don’t have to worry about it. There’s going to be plenty of people there from renting a few of the guest houses from grandma and grandpa.”

The older woman observes her surroundings as she looks at the clear shining lake.

“So relax we’re going to have a lot of fun for the weekend.”

*Scene cuts to teenagers playing the lake together while a few of them are splashing each and jumping in it*

“Who knows, it might be good to meet some new people there.”

“Perhaps, you’re right. Maybe this will be good for me to finally get some closure and hopefully move on from this chapter of my life.”

The woman after looking at the lake turns around and looks at the red barn staring across from the main house. The brunette mother keeps looking at the barn with an uneasy.

“Besides, he’s dead, mom. He’s been dead for over 23 years.” The younger woman said while she was hugging her mother.

The older woman keeps staring at the barn until her eyes widen up to see one of barn doors opening on its own.

*Scene drastically changes*

“Late last night, a couple was found brutally murdered in their home. The subject remains unknown, but a few people do think that he’s back to restarting the murders.”

*Scene changes to a man wearing a white t-shirt and blue jeans wondering through the woods in the dark night*

“Amy! You there?” The man keeps wondering through the woods calling his lover when right when he’s about to utter another word, a huge axe swings right behind a tree. The axe digs deep into the man’s face with blood pouring out of his mangled face.

*Scene fades to the mother, her children and an elderly man sitting in the cabin’s living room, talking*

“Chris, I don’t care what the news has been reporting, you back out of this now and you’ll never be able to move on from this chapter of your life!” The elder man raised his voice in a mixture of concern and anger.

The middle aged woman, by the name of Chris with her blue sweater immediately jumped from her seat and yelled, “Not with the possibility of him still being alive and hunting all of us. I already lost my friends to him and I won’t lose my children and any other innocents to him!”

*Scene changes to a male teenager with black messy rain bolting through the rain while heavy sounding like footsteps are splashing through puddles chasing after him.*

*Scene then changes to the daughter of Chris in a tank top and shorts dangling from the window ledge. The woman then looks down to see a harrow bellow as her eyes widen even more when a brutish like hand grabs her from the window by the hair causing her to scream*

*Scene fades to black and then fades in with a bald, brutish man wearing a green button up shirt with brown jeans walking towards two cowering teenagers corned into a wall. The man keeps walking towards them with his feet quietly hitting the hay and he raises his machete into the air ready to strike. When the sound of a chainsaw is heard causing the tall, brutish man to turn around facing Chris whom is holding a chainsaw with her hands while it is raining heavily outside of the barn.*

“You remember me, Jason?” Chris asks, getting the man’s attention.

Jason with his hockey mask on immediately rushes towards Chris with his machete in the air ready to strike her.

*Screen quickly cuts away*

Friday the 13th

Haven

Chi Chi Chi Chi Ha Ha Ha
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, The Goldbergs, and Red vs Blue!

NSZ wrote:Well thanks, GVJ, now I can't not picture Sal being voiced by Geoff Ramsey. :lol:

"Stop being a skreeonk and put it in my mouth!"-Adam (Funhaus of Rooster Teeth)

"For the kids"-Adam (Funhaus of Rooster Teeth)

NSZ wrote:It's only been two goddamn days, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I already miss Al's terrible puns.

Tim85
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby Tim85 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:42 pm

The Earth is shown.

Ominous voice of The Kaiju:

"The world is sick."

Various images of terrorists

"The illness: terrorists."

Images of various acts of terrorism

Ominous voice of Wonder Woman:

"They take innocent lives. And for what? Corrupt politicians or distorted beliefs."

Hippolyta is shown in an hospital bed with her heart monitor flat lining. Tim and Diana hold each other close in tears.

"They take people we love."

The Kaiju: "No more."

Anguirus is shown stomping on straw huts in Africa. Ebirah and Titanosaurus destroy pirate vessels on route to a tanker ship. An army of Amazons led by The Kaiju and Wonder Woman march down a street in a Middle Eastern city.

The Kaiju: "The only way to handle terrorists is to kill every single one of them like the cancer they are."

Wonder Woman: "Some will agree."

Crowds cheer as Diana and several heroes deliver kidnapped children and hostages back to civilization.

The Kaiju: "Some won't."

The President of the United States watches on a large monitor Doomsday as he swings Spacegodziila by the tail into Gamera, Kiryu, King Ghidorah, and Kaiju.

Superman is shown trying to talk to Wonder Woman in a monitor room.

Superman: "He would do anything for you. You're manipulating him."

Wonder Woman: "I'm not! Mother loved him like the son she never had!"

Superman tries to reason with Kaiju over Metropolis.

Superman: "She wasn't YOUR mother Tim."

Kaiju has enraged look on his face.

Kaiju: "She WAS my mother!"

Kaiju blasts Superman through several buildings.

Wonder Woman stands over Batman with her sword tip above his face,

Wonder Woman: "No one will stop us Bruce. Not you, not Clark, not the Justice League. Nobody."

Glimpses of heroes and monsters battling each other. Martian Manhunter slugs Shazam across the sky. Godzilla Junior clamps his jaws onto his father's hand.

Kaiju: "We are doing the right thing."

Scene changes to The Kaiju and Wonder Woman standing next to each other in front of an army of Amazons and monsters.

Wonder Woman: "If the two of us in charge makes the world safer,"

The Kaiju: "Then so be it."

* Fades to black*

EMPEROR KAIJU: HEROES FALL
I was mentioned in the SciFi Japan article about the appearence of extras on the Godzilla vs. Megalon DVD.

http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2012 ... p-mystery/

SenseiTeriyakiV
EDF Soldier

Postby SenseiTeriyakiV » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:44 pm

"I dunno guys, this doesnt seem like a good idea..." Shot of Three young adults/teenagers with backpacks and warm jackets standing in front of a Large metal fence,Slowly fades to black... "Stop being a pussy, jake. We'll be fine."Shot of said teenagers walking through a forest tunnel, staring up at bird-like dinosaurs in the trees.
"They're just animals. What could go wrong?"
Rapidly succeeding shots of a girl floating in water surrounded by salamander like creatures, a brown haired young adult running through thick underbrush, and a pair of saurian jaws clamping down on a red bearded face.

"We'll survive."
Silhouette of a long faced swan-like dinosaur rearing its head, then snorting and growling.

Isle of Giants

Its still alive.

Snake
Yojimbo

Postby Snake » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:20 am

Not really a teaser, but more of a tagline. It's for a novel with OCs that I'm writing.

Meet Sean Gillespie, age fourteen.

He's an unlikely hero, a superpowered boy going up against the world's most ruthless terrorist organization.

Everyone had counted him out, but he's about to get back into the game.

The goal is to knock them out of the park.

ALPHABOY
They never found any corpse.

ernesth100
EDF Soldier

Postby ernesth100 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:35 am

Agents of KAIJU: Great Divide-Teaser

"They destroyed several cities, they do so on every mission" a voice says. It sounds male.

"They also saved several lives it's-" the female voice was stopped.

"BUT THEY COULDN'T SAVE MY FATHER! They couldn't." the man said, he is none other than Ned Harolds. Son of the now deceased government official Relson Harold.

The female, a pilot know as Ari Akira looked down and turned around walking out of the officials office.

*Quick Cut*

Gispsy Danger is marching through the ocean floor, with other Jaegers. Godzilla roars as the US Army with Jaegrs and several Tank like helicopters point at him. He looks around at his team currently with him is King Kong and Anguirus.

*Quick Cut*

Ultraman is thrown through several buildings and then choked by a hand. A strange man is seen sitting on park bench all alone as another confronts him. There is a grin from someone.

*Quick Cut*

Gamera dealing with a serpent like monster dubbed Garasharp as it's spike tail jabs Gamera in the chest. Gamera falls to his knees. There is thunder as Gamera stands across from Godzilla. Both roar.

*End of Teaser*
Every fan fic I've made so far http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... 48#p624848
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDz...9FTHC6A/videos
I want Kong v Godzilla To Be like BvS but...y'know, better critically received. With Mothra filling the role of Wonder Woman and Ghidorah filling the role of Doomsday. Here's to hoping. :D

Calling It Now, GvKK, King Kong won't be an inch under 250 ft.

Snake
Yojimbo

Postby Snake » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:17 pm

In 1988, Tokyo was almost wiped off the face of the earth by a mysterious explosion.

That explosion was me.

For the past thirty-one years, the government kept me on ice. For some reason, I managed to escape recently. Now, I'm a moving target.

I may have ruined this world... but I think there's still a chance to make things right.

AKIRA: JUVENILE A
They never found any corpse.

wisper15
E.S.P.Spy

Postby wisper15 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:47 am

Guess who was a vjj, and posted this in the wrong topic? THIS GUY!!?
Wisper15 wrote:Bit of a hint, read the following excerpt with this playing in the background: https://youtu.be/-riLQjemQjk

Humanity is a young and nubile species, with many traits and features thought unique to it. And yet... in the back of every human's mind is the daunting thought that we aren't so unique after all. Tales ranging from weird feelings and strange sightings to unexplainable disappearances and mutilations have been passed down since humans first started venturing into the unknown. Many say it's merely a side effect of man's fear of the strange and unusual, that we use fear and caution as a means of primitive self-preservation.

But... with all the detailed accounts of strange phenomena, and the sense of fear accompanying said stories, one must ask themselves...

Are we unique... or are we nothing but another species in a world we do not fully understand...
TK's resident Taurean

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:50 pm

A woman races through a home as a fire chases her, consuming everything it touched into flames. She continues to run down the hallway as her long, neat red hair goes up and down as she then spots a window in her bedroom. The woman immediately lunges through the window while fire consumes the whole bedroom and manages to singe part of her hair along with giving her some small burns.

She drops from the two story fall and finds herself landing on large cushion.

"Cut!" The director yells out while multiple crew members race towards the house stage and to the woman. Some of the crew members offer their assistance as she slowly starts to get up.

"Get the skreeonk away from me!" The woman hisses causing the crew members to back away from her in an intimidated fashion. She then spots the director and approaches him as he gulps a tiny bit from her usual demeanor of her being pissed off, cold and even some would say crazy.

"Great work.. as usual. Take five and we'l...." The director says as the woman still with a look of anger simply says "Paycheck. Now."

"Your shift.... isn't finished yet..... I certainly...." The director stammers out when he could have sworn that her eyes had fire in them.

"Right..... here you go." The Director says as he gives her the paycheck as she begins to walk out and says right before leaving "I'll be back tomorrow afternoon. 2 or 3, whenever I wake up. And make sure you have the skreeonking technicians do their job or else I'm skreeonking burning them!"

The whole crew shiver in fear from her threat.

The woman jumps onto her black motorcycle with flames on it along with the initials "GW" engraved on the side. She revs it up and drives at extreme speeds down the road surrounded by desert.

She then steps into a lone convenience store as the elderly owner with a long white beard looks at her with some slight annoyance. The red headed woman simply walks down the isle, grabs two cases of alcoholic beverages and places them on the counter.

"The usual." The owner says as she places the owed amount on the counter and leaves when a guy dressed in white t-shirt and brown shorts walks in. He sees the red headed woman and smiles.

"Hey Cherry haven't seen you a while." The guy says in a confident fashion as she simply glares at him while he blocks her exit.

"skreeonk off Dan. You already got your shot in." The woman says with great annoyance as he's still hanging by the door.

"I mean surely you would reconsider right? I was pretty good right." Dan says in a rather unconvincing way causing her to now glare at him.

"At being my skreeonk for the night sure and you crying right after." The woman says causing Dan to freeze up with the rest of the patrons looking at as he begins to have tears in his eyes while she walks past him.

The red head then places her cases on each side of the motorcycle while Dan's cries are heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mynzbmrtp9I

She drives for a while as she then arrives at a messy trailer near the edge of a cliff that overlooks the small town she visits everyday. The woman parks her motorcycle and grabs her stuff as she nonchalantly navigates through the various objects laid out between her and the home. Such as broke bear bottles, scraps of metal, a variety of traps like bear, touch stones and some slightly colored patches of sand.

The woman then kicks open the door as she throws one case on her messy couch and sets the other on a counter in her small kitchen. She then walks towards her couch, drops onto it and starts downing a bottle. The red head then pulls out an old play card as she then leans towards her cracked coffee table and starts separating something. She then pulls out an old straw from a fast rood restaurant cup, sticks her nose onto it and starts snorting the white substances.

Cuts to black

The woman now revealed to having a large scar on her face that goes diagonally across it is seen sitting at the edge of the cliff with a few bottles while watching the sun set. She takes another drink from the bottle when she hears a loud womanly scream. The red head looks down to see a woman running away from sort of biker gang.

She then mutters to herself "motherskreeonker."

The woman gets up and goes inside her trailer as approaches a small walk in closet. She finds some old worn down armor with some modifications, albeit very obsolete ones. The stunt woman puts the old orange and black armor even though it only covered her torso and part of her limbs. She looks at the helmet that is shown to have some previous wear and tear with a huge cut running on it along with a huge crack on the orange visor.

She puts on the helmet, grabs a sawn off shotgun and a pistol as she then walks out of the trailer.

Cuts to black and the music ends

The motorcycle races through out the night desert when she continues hearing the commotion as she arrives on top of a small hill. She stops momentarily when she sees the riders holding down the terrified woman.

The armored figure revs up her motorcycle as she drives off the hill at an extreme speed barely catching the biker's attention. She flies into one of them with her motorcycle causing his face to be reduce to paste by her front wheel. The woman turns her motorcycle around causing the other bikers to start their attack on her.

One of them foolishly charges towards her when she pulls out her shotgun, fires it off causing it to shred through his stomach. The woman then drives right towards the now scrambling members when she manages to grab a hold of one by them head and turns him over to face her. All the biker saw was a masked figure as she then places her hand onto top of his face causing it to go up into flames. Shortly after she drops him to the ground, with his head reduced to a skull.

She then feels a few bullets hitting her armor as she turns around to meet one managing to bypass her armor causing her to fall off her cycle. She lets out a small growl when the bikers continue to fire, rendering her immobile.

After a few seconds, they see her body go stiff as one of them approaches her and looks over to confirm if she's dead. He looks over to see her still not moving when he turns around to say "She's dead".

All of a sudden he bursts into flames as she stands right next to him saying "I've already died."

The bikers continue firing at her when she uses her "flaming shield" and a chain erupts from her left sleeve and goes through one of their necks. The man drops as she then throws the biker on fire at all but one of the bikers causing them to catch on fire.

The last remaining biker starts to back up as the armored figured slowly approaches him when he then pulls out his machete. Not knowing what else to do, he throws the machete as the blade hits the crack on her mask causing half of it to drop to the ground.

The guy looks to see her looking to her right for a moment before she turns back at him with literal fire in her exposed eye. The guy stands there motionless while her skin starts to melt when he then lets out a scream as she rushes at him not even with a blink of an eye.

Cuts to black with the biker screaming as it then shows her downed motorcycle that says "Property of Cali Brigante"

Premieres September 20th
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, The Goldbergs, and Red vs Blue!

NSZ wrote:Well thanks, GVJ, now I can't not picture Sal being voiced by Geoff Ramsey. :lol:

NSZ wrote:It's only been two goddamn days, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I already miss Al's terrible puns.

DinoMaster
JXSDF Technician

Postby DinoMaster » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:39 pm

It was a silent stretch of broken concrete and asphalt that sat in the evening’s light, bordered only by dead trees and the shrubbery that had been laying there for hundreds of years. On the borders of it, either neatly on the side of the road or scattered into the ditches, caving hunks of rusted metal that only vaguely resembled their original cars decayed in peace. No birds cried out, no insects buzzed in the sun’s setting light. Without a breeze even flowing, it was as silent as a tomb. It was for the lack of a better term, urban decay at its finest.

As the sun crept lower into the sky, the sounds of footsteps echoed off of the torn and shattered asphalt, in a set of two footsteps. One was clicking nails on the ground, and a panting noise that signaled a dog. With a withered body and mangled look though, one could mistake the mongrel for some strange monstrosity instead of a dog. It looked up to its companion with a twist of the head, and received a small scratching behind the ears. The dog gave a friendly bark, and continued on ahead.

Her owner continued on her casual pace as her dog picked up the pace. They were clad in full armor, looking as if a derivative of police riot gear. The black trench coat fluttered in the slight breeze, their face obscured by a gas mask with green filtered eye lenses. A thirteen was painted on the armor, along with a few different scratches and slash marks. A rifle was shouldered on her back, above a small backpack that had seen far better days than the one currently. With every step, the two pistols attached to the hip would show only briefly before being swallowed into the mass of the trench coat.

Approaching the bend in the road, the duo continued on into a small overlook that had dilapidated through the hundreds of years of abandonment. There was a small lot for cars that sat empty, and a small gift booth that sat with the door off the hinges and a skeleton hanging out of the window. These were ignored however, as the duo faced the view that was in front of them.

The scene that graced their vision was one of wonder and strangeness. Chicago, a survivor in the face of nuclear devastation, was still an inhabited city. Various lights greeted them from the various settlements and inhabitants still dwelling within the city. By far though, the skyscrapers were some of the most interesting things to see. While most were black hulls with the occasional flicker of light here and there, those towards the center of the city were fully lit. There were precautions that were visible even from here, all circled by a series of airships. With the evening sky, it framed a beautiful if not haunting sight of how humanity had continued to survive even in this wasteland.

The owner of the dog gave a small sigh of relief, and talked to her faithful companion next to her. It was a feminine voice, but laced with exhaustion both physical and otherwise.

“We made it Sparky. We finally made it.”

FALLOUT: CHICAGO

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:46 am

Note: Not everything in this teaser will be in the final product.

A man with a black leather jacket with a red shirt underneath and blue jeans who is accompanied by multiple heavily armored soldiers are walking towards a museum. The armored soldiers have a big red "H" painted on their chest pieces.

The group arrives in the museum with people already panicking and the curator walking towards them with fright in his eyes, but trying to conceal it.

"There's something you have that I need. You think can give it to me or do I have go in a more explosive route?" The man with the leather jacket asks.

"Whatever it is, it belongs in a museum. Filmmakers like yourself should know this, Bay." The Curator simply says.

Michael Bay gives an emotionless look at Curator while the armored soldiers aim their guns at the occupants.

"No matter who you think you are right now, you're going to change for better or worse. Do you understand?" A man asks Justin who is seen sitting on a chair.

"I understand, sir."

Hotmess soldiers are seen storming the school as multiple students and teachers are fleeing the area. Justin's best friend then grabs him by the shoulder and says "We don't have time to waste!"

The two are then seen hurrying off as they avoid the bullets chasing towards them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46XJEJuWG_M

"Our small resistance is all that remains to combat Hotmess." Candace the school principal addresses to Justin.

A car is seen driving away from the school with Justin looking back in a depressed manner on how the school has been taken over.

"We see the potential in you Banner and we think you're the perfect candidate for our experimental test to combat potential threats." Candace says in an offering manner.

There's a pause between the group when Justin says "I'll do it. Anything to help."

Justin is seen transforming a dog with spikes and mauling some Hotmess soldiers. All the while he is seen getting fired at by them.

"But I'm going to need some help." Justin says.

Sam is seen hitting Hotmess soldiers with a giant pencil acting as a staff and then impaling one with the tip.

Justin watches a very tall man with black hair armed, some makeshift equipment and a black cape with white underneath taking down some Hotmess soldiers. The caped man decapitates a few of the soldiers with an axe and slices the rest in half.

The teenagers has an astonished look on his face and asks "Who... who are you?"

"Call me Daniel. Daniel Cartener." The tall man answers.

"I think we can help with that, Justin." Jordan walks up to Justin with a smile.

"The heat we are dealing with here is immeasurably intense! Plus, I didn't even want to be here man. I just wanted to stay at my burger joint with my family." A man says with a Boston accent to Michael Bay.

"Hotmess not only controls the school, but is able to prevent the armed forces from arriving then what chance do we have?" A panicked teacher asks.

"We have something they don't. Creativity. That's what this school was built on!" Justin says in an inspiring manner causing some of his schoolmates to smile.

Students and teachers are seen charging together in battlefields of the school as the Hotmess agents try to repel their advances.

"They have no idea what's coming!" Justin yells out while he is then seen jumping out from a helicopter in the night sky.

"Let's live in these moments. The moments of every victory we can take. Our collaborations are strong." One of Justin's teammates says.

"We can inspire everyone with the stories that they'll be a part of here." Sam says with a smile.

"We'll take every opportunity to make them great." Justin says back.

A helicopter is seen being shot down with Justin and his teammates trying to avoid both the gun fire and the aircraft crashing down towards them. As they make their advance into the school.

"Save the school! Save creativity!" Daniel yells out.

"I wish I can say I know what makes you special Banner, but like the others" Michael Bay says as he comes out of the shadows with his Megatron suit "You're nothing more than a kid who is clinging to a false ideal."

Justin is then seen clashing blades in the form of Gigan with Bay's silver sword.

The Illustrator: The First Emissary
52 wins and 27 loses

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:49 am

The Emissaries
Season 1
Episode 14
Torment

Ryan jolts up in his bed while he lets out a scream in terror as he looks around to see that he is in his room. Or at least the bland looking room that looks very similar to his. The Emissary breathes out for a few minutes until he decides to call upon Fade.

"Fade, what the hell happened?"

"Ryan, you passed out right when you got inside the tower and the Emissaries and I laid you to rest." Fade says as Ryan gives her a confused look.

"Phrasing because I'm not dead." Ryan replies.

"You just had hell come up and bite you in the ass, minor grammar errors are the least of your concerns."

"Uh-huh."

"The others... they're looking more into Alley, seeing if they can find where she's been hiding out or where she's visited." Fade says while Ryan tries to get up, but finds himself grunting in pain as he holds his side.

"Your wounds were greater than we expected, she got a few stabs in and even some of her rave themed fire got on you." Fade says as Ryan sits back down.

"No kidding. This is a lot of bullshit." Ryan says as Alex then says "Yeah, no kidding. You leave, going god knows where and show up with bruises all because of some girl. Yeah, it's safe to assume this whole situation is bullshit."

Ryan looks up to see Alex, Justin and Elena entering his room as he then replies "Good to know you finally believe me since my last interaction with all of you. Oh and by the way it was a lot of fun making myself look skreeonking crazy."

"Ryan, we're just concerned about your well-being and willing to do what it takes to get this problem solved." Justin says.

"Glad to see that you're all willing to actually do something when I actually told you about this problem. Something that was very serious to me." Ryan retorts in a sarcastic manner.

"Ryan, I admit, we made a mistake by not taking action sooner, but we did believe you on it. Unlike some people." Elena says looking Alex.
"What are you looking at me for? I may have made fun of him for it, but I believed him on it. You're thinking of Hayes and Joel." Alex replies in a defensive manner.

"Alright, alright just calm it down lovebirds." Justin says causing both of them to say "Hey!".

"As we said Ryan, we're taking measures into investigating Alley. Since you just had your second encounter with her, is there anything you can tell us about her? Anything that'll be of use when we encounter her?" Justin asks his friend in a caring manner.

Ryan is quiet for a moment before responding "Just that she burn someone to a crisp with her flames and can fly going who knows how skreeonking fast. She's not someone to reckon with and if you find her and I can't skreeonking stress this enough, do not fight her alone or dick around. That goes for you, Alex cause I know you're going to do one of your dumbass remarks."

Alex pretends to be offended, but quickly changes his tone and says "Whatever you say wif...."

Elena punches her associate on the shoulder as the billionaire then changes the end of his sentence "I'll do no such thing when fighting the scary lady."

Ryan gives him a look of annoyance as Alex then says "What? She's essentially scary if that's what you're saying and I'm not going to be a quote on quote jackass during the fight."

"We'll be sure to follow your advice and question you if we find more intel on her, but for now I think it's best if we leave you to get some rest." Justin says in a friendly manner.

"I appreciate the thought Justin, but I can manage just fin..... skreeonk!" Ryan yells out as he feels the pain on his side.

"You been through hell, but please get some rest because you're not going to do any good fighting her or anyone. When we find her, we'll let you know so we can stop her once and for all." Justin says to Ryan in a persuasive manner.

"skreeonk! You're right. I'll just lie down like a corpse and wait to be killed when the time comes." Ryan says in an agitated manner.

"Sometimes we just have to be on the bench, we've all done it and again, you need to rest. Team leader's orders." Justin says.

"I'm the leader too and I have a say here, even though I was going to suggest the same thing." Alex replies with annoyance in his voice.

"What's the matter, you're not getting attention?" Elena asks in a teasing fashion.
"Oh haha." Alex replies as Ryan then shouts out "Weren't the three of you suppose to leave me be to rest?"

"And that's exactly what we're going to do. Holler if you need anything." Justin says while the three of them leave with Alex then saying from afar "Jeez, he just turned into an angsty teenager."

Ryan then puts his hand over his face in annoyance and stress over what's been happening these past few days.
52 wins and 27 loses

GojirO
Interpol Agent

Postby GojirO » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:27 am

2013...the Menace arrived....

2017...Menace becomes Destroyer....

coming soon
Rest in Peace Victoria

BlueGojira
Yin-Yang Master

Postby BlueGojira » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:38 pm

A demented laughter came from the Kilaak Queen. On the transmission screen, she turned her white robe outlined head directly towards the team of scientists, watching. Her eyes showing a deep sense of unknown victory, and almost pity for what hell was about to be unleashed onto the Earth. A final weapon, after all of the past kaiju that had been sent and defeated in this great war.

" You don't see?... Ghidorah is a space monster... the monsters on Earth cannot win.. "

----

DESTROY ALL MONSTERS: BATTLEFIELD

----
SoleMan wrote:I feel like with his passing, it finally lays the era of Godzilla to rest. No more are there guys in rubber suits, no more are there fun, silly, kid-friendly Godzillas, no more are the days when you could make out in the back row with your sweetheart and your kid brother could be in the front, eyes glued to the screen. Instead we're left with the gritty, cold world of Hollywood and apocalyptic visions of nightmare creatures.

Kaijuborn95
Ronin

Postby Kaijuborn95 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:38 am

Audio Report #13
November 10, 2005

*someone taps the mic, making sure it's working*

This is [REDACTED] from the Containment Building in Nagasaki Japan, reporting to the director of K-Force. There seems to be a breach in the building about ten days ago. We aren't sure who did it but we do know what they were after- and they got it. They were after the [REDACTED] Fragment. Our security was compromised somehow and we don't know by who. We are investigated but so far, we have nothing as of yet. One thing I don't get is why steal a fragment? It doesn't have any uses to people at all. Anyways, we will keep you updated if anything turns up.

*There's fumbling before the recording ends*

GODZILLA
LEGEND BEGINS

It all starts here

GojirO
Interpol Agent

Postby GojirO » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:05 pm

LukidonU wrote:
GojirO wrote:2013...the Menace arrived....

2017...Menace becomes Destroyer....

coming soon

*Clap Clap Clap* SUCH A GOOD WORDED PREVIEW OF THE BEST FANFICTION ON EARTH 10/10 WHERES THE JUDGES!?

being sarcastic I see...
Rest in Peace Victoria

Return to “Fan Fiction”