The Teaser Thread (Teaser Posts Only!!!)

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Re: The Teaser Thread (Teaser Posts Only!!!)

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Note: Not everything in this trailer will be in the actual product.

Alex is lying on the middle of a road surrounded by barren landscape. The man is trying to lift his head, but is clearly in too much pain, but notices the big bullet hole in his stomach. Alex then looks over to see the part of the road he is laying on is covered in blood.

On the other side of the road the smoke is starting to dissolve, as Ultra Red walks down the all by himself in a menacing tone.

(Cuts back to Alex lifting his head back up)

"Why are you doing this! What does Asmodeus have to gain from doing this?" Alex yelled out, as best as he could do at his incoming foe while coughing up blood.

"You think the universes center around you just because of what you are?" Ultra Red said, as he kneeled down and looked at Alex with disgust.

"No. It doesn't." The red Spartan like robot said, as he got back up and said, "There is more to this conflict than you think."

Cuts to Klaus talking.

"It's funny isn't it? How we were hunters and now we're being hunted." Klaus said, as he was sitting on a stool in an abandon building along with James.

Klaus and James providing cover fire for Savannah and Jr to escape while multiple Kryions are closing in on them. James is then shown to be hit in the shoulder and then being carried away by Klaus.

Cuts to Asmodues sitting in her seat with both Ultra and Chameleox standing in front of her. Ultra Red is shown taking a step forward.

"Mistress. What is the plan now?" Ultra Red asked.

Asmodues smiled at her minions and said, "What we always wanted to do."

A cut to black.

"Destroy TK City."

Cuts to multiple silver orb like fighter ships with four points that have cannons on them flying around and destroying the buildings.

The buildings are then shown collapsing on the streets while multiple people are running away and some even getting caught with the falling structures.

Cesar, Marisa, Kristijan, Nick and Jake running down a ruined street narrowly dodging the bullets while returning fire at the Kryions.

Cuts to Kanako standing in front of the gang with Alex standing behind her.

"You were never told of what all of this is? How ever since you moved to this city things just seem to happen that changed your life." Kanako said, as she while having her back faced against Alex.

"No! I wasn't and out of the shit that my friends and I have been through the past year, I would like some goddamn answers to this!" Alex yelled out showing the anger in his voice.

"Then answers it is you will get, but know this." Kanako said, as she turned around, "You aren't going to like them." The goddess then grows a faint smile with a mixture of an apprehensive mood to her.

Cuts to Alex with a worn, exhausted, anger like expression on his face walking towards someone. The man is seen holding a ranged weapon of some sort. The person is seen weakly scooting away and has a look of fear.

"You!" Alex pointed at the person, "After all we have done! You have been a traitor this whole time!"

Alex lifts up his weapon and angrily says, "Give me a goddamn fucking reason why I shouldn't kill you!"

Cuts to Asmodeus smiling and saying, "Regardless of how all of this places out. Your precious city will be crushed."

Cuts to an overview with TK City in ruins with Kryions marching in the city with tanks in black paint are rolling into the streets and the silver spear like ships flying around.

"Your friends will die."

Cuts to Klaus being pierced with a bullet in his stomach.

Razor and Reptzilu stopping dead center in front of a black tank that is pointing it's cannon right at them. A close up is then shown of them holding hands.

"Then you will merely break into madness of all that has happen."

Cuts to Alex collapsing on one knee with blood dripping from his mouth and looking at the chaos that is unfolding before him.

"Then I will reward you with the sweet embrace of death." Asmodeus said, as she show a continued smile.

"Bitch, I don't know about that." Alex said, as Asmodeus' smile disappeared when Alex continued talking. "What I do know is that I'm going to send you back to hell, but not before I show you what you get when you fuck with everything I care about."

Asmodeus turned around and said, "So be it.... welp." The woman quickly pulled out a sword and charged towards her enemy while Alex did the same.

Right away the two clashed with their swords and quickly cuts to black.

Life in Toho Kingdom City

The End of a Generation
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Beginning Writers Teaser Thread [Teaser Posts only]

Post by EdGojira »

Everybody remained silent. Serizawa looked to Graham and then to the ginger haired fellow across from him. The new addition had stopped playing with his rotating chair. The room smelled fragrant as it was constantly vacant, only in situations like this in which a major problem was at hand would it be used. A meeting such as this one had only occurred three times, 1954, 1984 an 1999. The question was asked, one that caused a air of nervousness to arise: "How many M.U.T.O. have been awakened by the incidents at San Francisco and Hawaii?"
The ginger looked at the list, "How can something miles off from the southwestern coast of Canada hear Godzilla?" Serizawa took it from him and looked it over, making certain that he had memorized it correctly. "Five. Five different species and four different M.U.T.O. have been detected," Serizawa said. "All of them have been identified previously."
Graham added in, "It is possible that the presence of M.U.T.O. 1, M.U.T.O 2 and Gojira coupled with their discoveries weakening their dormancy is what awoke these creatures."
"If they have been discovered before, I assume they all have designated codenames?"
"Indeed." Serizawa glanced backward, capable of making out two shapes: a burly biped with massive claws but no spinal extensions on its back, one that stood with it body parallel to the ground, a crown on its head and a tail to rival Godzilla's. "They are a threat to Gojira..They have each adapted to a time of which Gojira's genus was widespread."
"Then this problem should settle itself..."
The ginger turned and said It the same time as the commander. "Let them fight."
Godzilla: Prehistory
How long has it been? I honestly forgot.
TK's resident Ed, Edd n Eddy fan.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/new ... 54/9ae.gif
[pic=http://x1.fjcdn.com/comments/lt+courtes ... fa40b3496a

wisper15
Xilien Halfling

Post by wisper15 »

This I'm actually doing.

They said life was at its peak. Nothing was higher than humankind.

And frankly, they were full of shit.

Something... no, somethings have appeared. They can destroy an entire city by walking through it. Devastate nations with their battles. Burn holes in the souls of those that attacked them, and razed them with their rage. So we decided to act. We needed to act. To transport them off the planet. They fought, we watched. The whole planet was exuberant; we finally found the key to survival. This was the answer to crisis; the final piece to the huge puzzle.

Holy fuck, were we wrong.

We had no idea the scale of the issue. The size of the problem. It multiplied in severity and maximized the threat. It started with the arrival, the entrance; the

I N C U R S I O N
TK's resident Taurean

three
Keizer

Post by three »

It Is Coming

the final chapters are approaching for Godzillaverse: The Beginning. Be sure to keep up on the reading. The next chapter has us shift focus to Egypt as the climax approaches, and within two chapters you will get to see what a God looks like after several millennia of ill treatment and deep slumber.
:pokeball: :cookie: :mechagodzilla: "I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen" ~ Charlie Sheen

Gojira is:Very Hiroshima®
axnyslie wrote:I read that too quickly I though you said land MINES. Yes they are still out there so step lightly!
Well, I've read through that handbook for the recently deceased. It says: 'live people ignore the strange and unusual. I, myself, am strange and unusual. ~ Lydia Deetz

sir isaac newton is the deadliest son - of - a - bitch in space.

GoJiSbAcK
Samurai

Post by GoJiSbAcK »

First, things were alright. Jason had been captured by the police and everyone was happy. But then one day a child and a dad went missing in the woods. Disaster struck and Jason escaped. Harry Hendermen(From an old Fanfiction of mine) is back and is now ready to serve Jason. More and more people go missing in the woods, and now the police wonder if someone is killing these people. Jason goes to the woods and meets the man behind this.
"I'm Jason Voorhees,"

COMING JANUARY 1ST ON TOHO KINGDOM

Friday the 13th: Jason vs Slender
Totally not a troublemaker.

DEMON DEMON DEMON

Also, I hate it when I'm the only one online.

GoJiSbAcK
Samurai

Post by GoJiSbAcK »

Friday The 13th JVS Trailer 2

Once I was feared.

But the I was finally captured.

My plans had not worked.

The police had me.

But then he appeared.

The no faced man.

I escaped from prison but I was still on the run.

And the no faced man betrayed me.

DEMON DEMON DEMON

toho_guy01
Interpol Agent

Post by toho_guy01 »

In one location..... Something amazing is about happen..... And I mean bad amazing, not good amazing!....

*Multiple flashes before a portal appears and a huge tyrannosaur with horns on its head and knees steps out and destroys a farm with its radioactive fire*

*More flashes and another portal appears as a pterodactyl flies out of it and spits acid over a nearby office building*

Godzilla Vs Moth-I mean-....

HELLASAUR
VS
SPITADACTYL
That fella that still exists for whatever reason.

toho_guy01
Interpol Agent

Post by toho_guy01 »

A office building was having a normal day. Until a portal appeared in front of the building and a giant dinosaur walked out of it. It had full sized arms, horns on it's head and knees, big eyes with red irises and spikes on it's back. The saurian walked to the office building, crushing buildings with it's feet and impaling bigger ones with his knee spikes before falling off and being crushed by it's feet. The men in the building were freaking out saying "It's a monster!" and "We're gonna get smooshed!". Before long, the beast was inches away from the building before he pushed it over with it's huge arms, knocking over and killing hundreds.

(***)

Five Fighter Jets flew in, ambushing Hellasaur in a hilly plain. The jets fired missiles at him, only causing minor bruises. He managed to take out two with the horn on his head. The jets flew by, again firing missiles, this time causing a cut and minor bleeding. Hellasaur's spikes on his back started to glow, starting from his tail to his head, and fired a stream of radioactive fire, taking out all of the jets, with only one not exploding upon collision with the ground. Unfortunately, the pilot only suffered a worse fate, as Hellasaur stepped on the jet, crushing the jet, with the pilot inside, and spreading his blood and guts everywhere in the cockpit....

HELLASAUR
VS
SPITADACTYL

Coming Soon!
That fella that still exists for whatever reason.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

From The Creator of the Toho Kingdom Arena Team New Franchise...

*KaijuClaw fighting several purple skin demons*

Comes The Next Phase...

*Golfzilla flying through golden clouds using his flaming Golf Clubs to propel himself*

In The Epic Series...

*Gozi standing in front of Mr. Plasma, a Purple Demon, a Zombug, Komodo, and a Mod Bot*

"The Killer Quin, I like it." Komodo says with a smile showing his sharp teeth.

Based on the Marvel Universe...

*Professor Downfall holding SoccerFan by the neck*

Ernesth100 Presents...

*Cut to JaegerM stabbing human sized kaiju like creature with his sword*

Toho Kingdom Arena Team: New Franchise - Phase Two

*Jack22 holding his Staff Laser at a new villian, a tall man whom appears beaten and bloody with a large bushy beard*

"I Am...GodMod." Jack says pointing the Laser at the man.

"What?" the villian says tilting his head to the side.

"Dammit, I knew the name wouldn't catch on." Jack sigh's as he fires his gun.

*Flash of Light*

Toho Kingdom Arena Team: New Franchise Phase 2

Starting Soon.
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!

GoJiSbAcK
Samurai

Post by GoJiSbAcK »

We started inventing new Mecha Kaiju. But things went wrong..so wrong. After I started living in this city, I wished to go back. A bomber group named Hagar attacked and horrible thins are happening in to the residents. I hear voices at night...strange voices....DON'T GO IN THE BASEMENT! Eek!

TK VILLE

DEMON DEMON DEMON

GoJiSbAcK
Samurai

Post by GoJiSbAcK »

TK Ville Trailer 2

"Don't go in the basement," his last word were.

I looked for things in the box.

Nothing.

I heard a little tap on the table. And then a chill went down my spine.

"The me has are coming...." Said a voice.

SCREEEAAAAM!!

DEMON DEMON DEMON

Kubo
Sazer

Post by Kubo »

"Cesar, listen..." *shot of tire of a black muscle car as the vehicle approaches TK Ville* "I know you're tired of being the hero," *Cesar sits in a chair in his darkened house, watching television* "but there's a man coming, and I think he means business..." *A booted foot steps out of the black car in front of Cesar's house* "Airako told me all about this guy, this uh...Bandit Keith." *A knock on the door* "Cesar, I wouldn't say something like this unless I meant it, but you need to get out of TK Ville now." *magnum is readied by Bandit Keith* "...I fear we can't stop him"

The door is kicked down by Bandit Keith. The chair is empty. He begins to search the house with a second, smaller person. Bandit Keith saunters through the house, watching for Cesar. The smaller of the two wait at the door.

*heavy breathing*

A car is turned on. Bandit Keith doesn't hurry outside. Instead, he briefly stands in front of the television and watches. His Navigator walks out and sees Cesar escaping in his green Mustang. The Navigator notes the fleeing prey and goes to the back of the Eliminator to grab a sniper rifle, but Bandit Keith arrives before she can. The barrel of Keith's magnum is held with perfect steadiness, and he barely hesitates. A single bullet screams through the air and blows out Cesar's back tire. The Mustang spins out of control and flips several times. The car lands upside down and Bandit Keith and the Navigator watch with malice intent.

"Godspeed, Cesar..."
TohoKingdom Forum Adventure 6: Exodus
Giving myself brain damage wishing too hard upon a star.

Twitter: @Dawn_of_the_DED
If you follow me on there, shoot me a DM so I know you're from the forums.

GoJiSbAcK
Samurai

Post by GoJiSbAcK »

"Hopefully at least one of you know why I gathered you today,"

*H.A HAGAR bursts out of his black limo*

"We have a problem."

*Scott looks up at the bomber plane above him*

"The problem is called Hager,"

*Chana and Lucario jump out of a plane and pull out their parachute*

"And lemme tell you something,"

"Xeno falls over*

"The Earth isn't about rainbows and flowers,"

*Nancy is stabbed by a guy with a knife*

"Welcome to TK Ville."

DEMON DEMON DEMON

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

"In 1954, we awaken something…"

"We created that thing. We're here to fix the mistakes we made."

"This creature, this missing link between land and sea…was awoken by our nuclear testing in the Pacific — and it is thriving on it."

"Let's face it Sir…it's time we pulled our heads out of our asses and start fighting back. We need to take the fight to these monsters."

"We need to make our own."
"All systems are operational, Commander."
"Now then Godzilla… let us find out who the real rulers of earth are."
"After years of research, our hard work has finally paid off."
"This advance in anti-kaiju weaponry will ensure the safety and prosperity for the future generations of the world — and the end of Godzilla."
"This failed us the last time Yashiro, what makes you think it will any different time."
"Two reasons: one, you didn't have me around, and two…this time we have what is needed all along."

"Now then Godzillas…"

*quick illuminated shots of KiryuGoji and LegendaryGoji*

"Let's see if you're more than a match for Mechagodzilla!"
*Mechagodzilla roars*
*Super Mechagodzilla roars*
*Kiryu roars*
*Gojira roars*
*Zilla roars*
*Godzilla roars*
Mechagodzilla Generations
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Man tried to kill the elder.

Man awoke the first.

Man created the second.

Man witnessed the birth of the third.
Last edited by MoarCrossovers on Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GoJiSbAcK
Samurai

Post by GoJiSbAcK »

(Note: this I will not release, so you guys won't be able to read it)

Friday the 13th: 2015 Remake

In 1980, we killed a woman named Palma Voorhees.

In 1981, her son came back from the dead.

In 1982, this man keeps guard of Crystal Lake.

Up until 2003(The 2009 remake doesn't count), Jason V. has stalked and killed people who come to Camp Crystal Lake.

Now, today in the 2nd day of 2nd month of 2015, a new chapter begins. Jason has even smuged blood on the Camp Crustal Lake sign to warn people that there's a murderer in there.

After Jason's battle with Freddy Krueger, after chucking Freddy's head to the bottom of the river, Jason continues to stalk Crystal Lake,

Jason Voorhees, the silent killer, with his Hockey Goalie Mask, shall go to the ultimate test to see if he is a good killer.

FRIDAY THE 13th

No more Crystal Lake.....

DEMON DEMON DEMON

GoJiSbAcK
Samurai

Post by GoJiSbAcK »

Trailer 2

For a long time, we have been kept away from Camp Crystal Lake for a while.

The only sign of anything that in there is the "NO ENTRY SIGN" which has blood smudged all over it and a hockey mask on top of it. The lake there is filled with blood and a burnt head is at the bottom. Crystal Lake is...well, not in the best condition. Last night I saw something that scared me. A horrifying faced-man holding a machete was standing there, holding a hockey mask in the other hand. He dropped the machete and put in the hockey mask. I heard a deep breathing sound. The man picked up his machete and chased after my car. I had no choice but to run over him.

The police were invading the place the next day.

NO MORE CRYSTAL LAKE

Jason Voorhees is back.

DEMON DEMON DEMON

gigandude
Gotengo Officer

Post by gigandude »

2009, Unknown location.
This pain.. Why was I by created those bugs.. Hurting me more.. Claiming I'm their pitiful subject, I should just let myself die before I let them have any victory.. Don't worry my child, your time will come. The life-form moved, being startled by the voice. "Who said that?!" The life-form could hear a small chuckle as the voice spoke again. "You don't know me my child, but you've been given a wonderful job from me, and those bugs have helped with that job by giving life to you my little special boy." The lifeform shuddered slightly, but it did think about it, those bugs did help by giving him life but there was still a question going in its head. "I-I don't even know who you are." "That's quite alright my child, all you need to know is that you’re going to be my prophet.the life-form looked confused P-prophet? How was he a prophet? He stayed silent as he heard the voice start to talk again. "Yes, for your mission will be to help those in need." "It is? T-that's good." "Yes very good~ you see theirs a big blue planet, and its inhabitants are living such a horrible lie." The lifeform saw a large blue planet being shown in its mind as the voice continued. "They need you my young prophet, can you do this job for me?" It nodded slowly, agreeing with what the voice said. "Yes father, I will do this for you.." That is good my child, though beware there will be some that will oppose you, but that is only because their souls are lost and you will have to show them some tough love understood my child? "Yes father they will find out sometimes tough love is need to show the way." "Good my child, now rest you will know when the time is to show these lost souls the way. The life-form nodded slowly as it drifted away into sleep, with all it could think about how helpful it would be to those lost souls.
After 10,000 years!
:antonio: :mugal: :xilian:

wisper15
Xilien Halfling

Post by wisper15 »

The bowels of Hell gave rise to three demonic beings. The first was a giant, a characteristic of the Nine Kings of Hell. The entity had two sons; the first looked more angelic than demonic. The second son was different from all, bearing an actual face, twisted along with his mind. Albeit incredibly cruel, he valued family above all else, even personal gain, a unique characteristic. But unfortunately, this easily creates problems.

One of the Nine Kings has insulted the family of the three archfiends, thus attracting the ire of the youngest son. The elder son is looking for a way to ascend, unable to fit in due to his appearance, planning to desert his family on bad terms. Then there is the father, helpless to intervene as his sons drift apart, as he himself is attacked without provocation. Two spirits of unknown origin have started a brutal rivalry with the father, causing him to be unavailable to either of his sons in need of direction.

Watch as a family struggles to stay united as multiple outside factors try to tear them apart. A jealous and fearful superior, two vicious opponents, and a naive son unable to cope with his problems. You’ll soon see that the reason why Hell is so horrible...

Is due to higher influence.
TK's resident Taurean

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

A red Hummer is driving over a wooden bridge that is hanging over a three feet ditch. The vehicle is pulling through the dirt road as the driver and passengers are looking out of the window. The driver being a middle aged woman with medium length, curly, brown hair that went down to her shoulders. The other passengers being three teenagers with two of them being male and the other female. The teenage girl sharing the same brown color hair and eyes as her mother while she is shown smiling and cuddling up with one of the teenagers.
The four looked through the windows of the vehicle while pulling up to a small ledge, seeing a huge wooden house with a patio that rotated all around the house. The older woman of the group had a surprised, but calm look as she saw a few other houses near the first house that is sighted.

*Scene changes to two women talking in a living room while the older of the two was sitting on a brown sofa and the younger was leaning against a wall by the flat screen TV.*

“Mom, I know you’re nervous about coming back to the family haven, but what happened back then was twenty-three years ago.”

The older woman threw her hands in the air while getting up, “I know. It’s just going back to that place after all that had happened to me and my friends. I just don’t want you and your brother to risk your lives for this…. or anyone for that matter.”

The younger woman walked over to her mom and gave a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

The scene changes back to them at the front of the main wooden house, moving their entire luggage inside while the mother turns around.

“Mom you don’t have to worry about it. There’s going to be plenty of people there from renting a few of the guest houses from grandma and grandpa.”

The older woman observes her surroundings as she looks at the clear shining lake.

“So relax we’re going to have a lot of fun for the weekend.”

*Scene cuts to teenagers playing the lake together while a few of them are splashing each and jumping in it*

“Who knows, it might be good to meet some new people there.”

“Perhaps, you’re right. Maybe this will be good for me to finally get some closure and hopefully move on from this chapter of my life.”

The woman after looking at the lake turns around and looks at the red barn staring across from the main house. The brunette mother keeps looking at the barn with an uneasy.

“Besides, he’s dead, mom. He’s been dead for over 23 years.” The younger woman said while she was hugging her mother.

The older woman keeps staring at the barn until her eyes widen up to see one of barn doors opening on its own.

*Scene drastically changes*

“Late last night, a couple was found brutally murdered in their home. The subject remains unknown, but a few people do think that he’s back to restarting the murders.”

*Scene changes to a man wearing a white t-shirt and blue jeans wondering through the woods in the dark night*

“Amy! You there?” The man keeps wondering through the woods calling his lover when right when he’s about to utter another word, a huge axe swings right behind a tree. The axe digs deep into the man’s face with blood pouring out of his mangled face.

*Scene fades to the mother, her children and an elderly man sitting in the cabin’s living room, talking*

“Chris, I don’t care what the news has been reporting, you back out of this now and you’ll never be able to move on from this chapter of your life!” The elder man raised his voice in a mixture of concern and anger.

The middle aged woman, by the name of Chris with her blue sweater immediately jumped from her seat and yelled, “Not with the possibility of him still being alive and hunting all of us. I already lost my friends to him and I won’t lose my children and any other innocents to him!”

*Scene changes to a male teenager with black messy rain bolting through the rain while heavy sounding like footsteps are splashing through puddles chasing after him.*

*Scene then changes to the daughter of Chris in a tank top and shorts dangling from the window ledge. The woman then looks down to see a harrow bellow as her eyes widen even more when a brutish like hand grabs her from the window by the hair causing her to scream*

*Scene fades to black and then fades in with a bald, brutish man wearing a green button up shirt with brown jeans walking towards two cowering teenagers corned into a wall. The man keeps walking towards them with his feet quietly hitting the hay and he raises his machete into the air ready to strike. When the sound of a chainsaw is heard causing the tall, brutish man to turn around facing Chris whom is holding a chainsaw with her hands while it is raining heavily outside of the barn.*

“You remember me, Jason?” Chris asks, getting the man’s attention.

Jason with his hockey mask on immediately rushes towards Chris with his machete in the air ready to strike her.

*Screen quickly cuts away*
Friday the 13th
Haven
Chi Chi Chi Chi Ha Ha Ha
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!