Godzillaverse: The Beginning: Discussion Thread

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Re: Godzillaverse: The Beginning: Discussion Thread

Post by M.U.T.O. »

three wrote:
M.U.T.O. wrote:Damn. This story is getting pretty freaky. I'm looking forward to more wholly, though.

the freaky part will be how in the blazes i will get Godzilla to Egypt.

can't decide if i wanna go through the atlantic or pacific ocean. X_X
I say Atlantic, through Mediterranean Coastline down to Egypt. Hell, try taking him through Syria and Israel, places where tension runs high amongst the masses (the former is way more so)!
What do you call it when a railroad engineer moves toward a psychic?
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

three
Keizer

Post by three »

that was the method i had decided to use.

anyway, like i said before more Godzilla is coming. slowly, but surely in the next few chapters. first we're going back to Egypt, then a timeskip.
:pokeball: :cookie: :mechagodzilla: "I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen" ~ Charlie Sheen

Gojira is:Very Hiroshima®
axnyslie wrote:I read that too quickly I though you said land MINES. Yes they are still out there so step lightly!
Well, I've read through that handbook for the recently deceased. It says: 'live people ignore the strange and unusual. I, myself, am strange and unusual. ~ Lydia Deetz

sir isaac newton is the deadliest son - of - a - bitch in space.

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Post by M.U.T.O. »

three wrote:that was the method i had decided to use.

anyway, like i said before more Godzilla is coming. slowly, but surely in the next few chapters. first we're going back to Egypt, then a timeskip.
YAY! So will you take him along the Mediterranean coast, too?
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

three
Keizer

Post by three »

M.U.T.O. wrote:
three wrote:that was the method i had decided to use.

YAY! So will you take him along the Mediterranean coast, too?
probably. not sure if he'll hit north africa or europe but it'll have to be one of the two.

that much i'm not telling though. ;)
:pokeball: :cookie: :mechagodzilla: "I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen" ~ Charlie Sheen

axnyslie wrote:I read that too quickly I though you said land MINES. Yes they are still out there so step lightly!
Well, I've read through that handbook for the recently deceased. It says: 'live people ignore the strange and unusual. I, myself, am strange and unusual. ~ Lydia Deetz

three
Keizer

Post by three »

chapter 4 is up. next chapter will feature Godzilla quite a bit as you will see. :D

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

I like this story so far as it gives you a brief, but haunting feel to Godzilla's rampage. I also like how we see it from the people's point of view and even makes it more suspenseful. Good job on the story so far and hope to see more.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

three
Keizer

Post by three »

GodzillavsJason wrote:I like this story so far as it gives you a brief, but haunting feel to Godzilla's rampage. I also like how we see it from the people's point of view and even makes it more suspenseful. Good job on the story so far and hope to see more.
thank you. more is on the way as alluded to above. ;)

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Post by M.U.T.O. »

I love it!
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

three
Keizer

Post by three »

M.U.T.O. wrote:I love it!

excellent!!! :D

three
Keizer

Post by three »

new chapter is up, detailing the "other guy's perspective" of the Russian fleet incident. David's view of what happened, and the story progresses!

three
Keizer

Post by three »

new chapter is up! a strange meeting is established as the first day in russia is recounted. we're getting closer to our conclusion with each new chapter, so stay tuned!

three
Keizer

Post by three »

another chapter! alright, the plan is coming to form. i think i'm going to change it to 3 years time from 5 for the events to have passed. next chapter should focus on the mystery woman, and then shift back to Egypt as we speed toward the conclusion.

three
Keizer

Post by three »

new chapter up. we're going to Egypt next, and from there, we will soon reveal the mighty sun god, or simply, a god, King Ghidorah!!!

GodzillaLord
Interpol Agent

Post by GodzillaLord »

This is an impressive piece of fiction here.
"I learned whence Cthulhu first came, and why half the great temporary stars of history had flared forth."
GodzillaLord wrote:
Birdman wrote:Do you like what you see?.
No. Given that the majority of Godzilla kaiju aren't sentient and are essentially just large animals, that's a little bit messed up. "Shrug", i digress do what you like, but i don't need the information.

three
Keizer

Post by three »

GodzillaLord wrote:This is an impressive piece of fiction here.

Someone cares?! And thank you, dude! It means a lot any time someone acknowledges my work, let alone calls it impressive. :'D

three
Keizer

Post by three »

well this is going to be finished. i've resolved myself to getting it done.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Alright awesome! Glad to see you working on this again.

Loved the Ghidorah reference at the end along with finding some ancient artifacts of some sort in pyramids.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

three
Keizer

Post by three »

yep; the pyramids of Giza. apparently they're only like an hour away from Cairo in bad traffic. who knew?