Tales of the Kaiju discussion

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Tim85
EDF Instructor

Tales of the Kaiju discussion

Post by Tim85 »

For those who have read my story may know this but for those who haven't: After Wonder Woman kills Maxwell Lord to save Superman; he and Batman want nothing to do with her. Kaiju calls them out for abandoning her and quits the Justice League in disgust and joins her on Themyscria to help deal with this incident and leads up to them entering into a relationship.

Have any of you wondered the whole story?

There isn't much action; it's just a short story that fills in what happened that I glossed over in the main story. If this goes well, I may look into doing more of these.

What do you think?
I was mentioned in the SciFi Japan article about the appearence of extras on the Godzilla vs. Megalon DVD.

http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2012 ... p-mystery/

GodzillaLord
Interpol Agent

Re: Tales of the Kaiju discussion

Post by GodzillaLord »

Ummm.....i belive sexual ineundos isn't allowed.
"I learned whence Cthulhu first came, and why half the great temporary stars of history had flared forth."
GodzillaLord wrote:
Birdman wrote:Do you like what you see?.
No. Given that the majority of Godzilla kaiju aren't sentient and are essentially just large animals, that's a little bit messed up. "Shrug", i digress do what you like, but i don't need the information.

MysticalDL
EDF Instructor

Post by MysticalDL »

Yeah the sexual innuendos killed the storyline competely.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

GodzillaLord wrote:Ummm.....i belive sexual ineundos isn't allowed.
Correction! Sexual ineundos are allowed and in fact any fan fiction is allowed here because it's the fan fiction section. Though, we don't see this type of subject that much since a lot of us writers here aren't that interested in it. Though the only thing I would suggest that Tim should might do is put "Brief sexual content" but even then there was hardly any sexual content from my observation so I don't see what's wrong with it. However, we had some nudity in it, but it didn't went into detail in it. Hell, it contains a hell of a lot less sexual content than what you see on FanFiction.Net. Though if you want the actual rule on how ratings are here from the offical directory of rules then here it is.
10) Ratings – Most writers here usually keep their stories at a PG-13 rating here in the Fan Fiction section, but that is not to say stories that could be rated R aren’t allowed; simply put it next to the title, i.e., “Godzilla: Blood Bath [R]”. You MUST put the rating next to the title if the story can be considered NC-17, although most readers here aren’t really into that kind of stuff.
Now onto the actual story and I have to say that I liked it. I liked how the characters were developed over the chapter and how it really makes you care for both Tim and Diana when she only did what she had to do. It really makes you root for them even though Batman is my favorite, but it really made me want to see Tim win the argument and point out what she did was right. I have to say overall good story and hope to see more.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

wisper15
Xilien Halfling

Post by wisper15 »

I really liked it.
TK's resident Taurean

Tim85
EDF Instructor

Post by Tim85 »

I tried to keep the adult content very tasteful. I tried to treat the nudity like they do in the comics; it's there but not too exploitative (some what); beyond Tim making a joke about it. This was the consummation that was mentioned in the second story that Diana recreated the environment.

I was hoping it would give some more insight to a turning point in my story that I kind of glossed over in the main trilogy. I also wanted to make sure I bring up the things that I mentioned in "Planet Kaiju" and expand on them. I liked the shots he gave Batman and almost stepped over the line with one of them.
I was mentioned in the SciFi Japan article about the appearence of extras on the Godzilla vs. Megalon DVD.

Tim85
EDF Instructor

Post by Tim85 »

What does anyone think about me doing a chapters about Kaiju's adventures during the 52 weeks after the Infinite Crisis, leading up to facing Black Adam with the other heroes and in the end being brought to Earth-K?

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Tim85 wrote:What does anyone think about me doing a chapters about Kaiju's adventures during the 52 weeks after the Infinite Crisis, leading up to facing Black Adam with the other heroes and in the end being brought to Earth-K?
Go for it man!
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

Tim85
EDF Instructor

Post by Tim85 »

GodzillavsJason wrote:
Tim85 wrote:What does anyone think about me doing a chapters about Kaiju's adventures during the 52 weeks after the Infinite Crisis, leading up to facing Black Adam with the other heroes and in the end being brought to Earth-K?
Go for it man!
Awesome. So far here's what I've come up with so far:

Prologue is Wonder Woman leaving for self discovery and telling Kaiju to stay behind
Comforts Wonder Girl over losing Superboy
Spends Thanksgiving with a hero (still figuring out which one)
Spends Christmas Eve visiting grandfather's grave
Finds out how ex is doing will incognito
stop a few crimes at different locations (still working on that)
Encounter Donna Troy as Wonder Woman (mentioned in Blackest Night)
Joins in super human community attack on Black Adam
Ends with encountering monsters from JLM.

I need to glance through the 52 graphic novels and read 52: World War III to hammer out details or any interaction with others featured in in the story arc.

Tim85
EDF Instructor

Post by Tim85 »

Saansilt wrote:I'll be gentle.
He seems like a Mary sue.
I understand where you're coming from. I trust that you've read my other stories?

Yes he is powerful but he's not unbeatable. I hope I've shown plenty of times of him getting his ass handed to him.