Ideas, Advice and Suggestions Thread

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

GodzillavsJason

Re: Ideas, Advice and Suggestions Thread

Postby GodzillavsJason » Thu May 26, 2016 11:40 am

ernesth100 wrote:So um, there's a glitch and I can't make double posts in my stories. It just adds itself to the more recent posts.

It's not a glitch, it's just something Arbok put in.

All you have to do is when you go make a new post, you put everything in here and right before you post reply, you'll below the whole post box and see options. The very first option it should say "Don't merge with your previous post", click it and you should be good to go.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, The Goldbergs, and Red vs Blue!

NSZ wrote:Well thanks, GVJ, now I can't not picture Sal being voiced by Geoff Ramsey. :lol:

"Stop being a skreeonk and put it in my mouth!"-Adam (Funhaus of Rooster Teeth)

"For the kids"-Adam (Funhaus of Rooster Teeth)

NSZ wrote:It's only been two goddamn days, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I already miss Al's terrible puns.

ernesth100
EDF Soldier

Postby ernesth100 » Thu May 26, 2016 11:43 am

Oh okay, thank you
Every fan fic I've made so far http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... 48#p624848
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDz...9FTHC6A/videos
I want Kong v Godzilla To Be like BvS but...y'know, better critically received. With Mothra filling the role of Wonder Woman and Ghidorah filling the role of Doomsday. Here's to hoping. :D

Calling It Now, GvKK, King Kong won't be an inch under 250 ft.

Underworld54
Terminated
Terminated

Re: My Plans For The Legendary Series

Postby Underworld54 » Thu May 26, 2016 12:40 pm

kiryuzilla wrote:Oh man, that Godzilla 3 script was amazing!!!!!

Do you know what a script is? Apparently not because what you read was an idea.
Sadly, I must make you aware that anything I say is my opinion.

Contrary to popular belief, I did like Godzilla 2014

ernesth100
EDF Soldier

Postby ernesth100 » Thu May 26, 2016 12:42 pm

Underworld54 wrote:

Eh, leave the guy alone. He was just trying to be nice.
Every fan fic I've made so far http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... 48#p624848
I want Kong v Godzilla To Be like BvS but...y'know, better critically received. With Mothra filling the role of Wonder Woman and Ghidorah filling the role of Doomsday. Here's to hoping. :D

kiryuzilla
Terminated
Terminated

Postby kiryuzilla » Thu May 26, 2016 10:15 pm

Underworld54 wrote:

Well yeah of course I know it's an idea, no poop. The word script fit what I was saying.
Known as KingKong19100
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMxokP ... G3cPzAWKlQ
Website: http://kingkong19100.wordpress.com/2014 ... -complete/
Checkout my YouTube channel, I make 3D animations of King Kong and Godzilla that everyone would enjoy! Okay...I'm gonna go now *pushes a pull-only door* HahaGod do I wish someone loved mehaha

KManX89
JXSDF Technician

Postby KManX89 » Sun May 29, 2016 9:50 am

BTW, may I add also that Mothra's introduction was done perfectly. I could definitely see this being the cause of conflict with her and the humans in the actual film.
My Game Ideas Page

~"Now I Am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"

ernesth100
EDF Soldier

Postby ernesth100 » Sun May 29, 2016 9:16 pm

KManX89 wrote:BTW, may I add also that Mothra's introduction was done perfectly. I could definitely see this being the cause of conflict with her and the humans in the actual film.

Oh why, thank you. I tried to play on the realism aspect Legendary seems to be going for and a suprisingly large amount of the TK fandom wants.

I completely forgot to put the point that she was worshipped on and Island by native people and in exchange protected them from the monsters that resided on the island(the island is Monster Island). And that the only two people who can communicate with her are two female natives known as The Twins. But for some reason is felt like it brought down the reality factor so I left it out,

Troyal1
Yin-Yang Master

Postby Troyal1 » Tue May 31, 2016 5:27 pm

OP I love your idea for Mothra and how she enters! I hope they're looking here lol

JVM
E.S.P.Spy

Postby JVM » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:46 am

Has there ever been an attempt at a Roundrobin kaiju-themed story here? I think it has the potential to be fun, or terrible if people futz with it.

In essence, it's sort of in between a normal fanfiction and a role-playing game. There is no dispersing characters between 'players' or anything of that sort - each chapter is part of the main story, but there are multiple authors, or anyone can add.

I thought it could be fun, anyhow.
I don't think I saw the same movies as the rest of you.
I'll always miss Vega.

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:53 pm

Um...... hmmm I think that would be more applied to the RPG section.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, The Goldbergs, and Red vs Blue!

NSZ wrote:Well thanks, GVJ, now I can't not picture Sal being voiced by Geoff Ramsey. :lol:

"Stop being a skreeonk and put it in my mouth!"-Adam (Funhaus of Rooster Teeth)

"For the kids"-Adam (Funhaus of Rooster Teeth)

NSZ wrote:It's only been two goddamn days, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I already miss Al's terrible puns.

ernesth100
EDF Soldier

Postby ernesth100 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:16 pm

Thank you for the positive feedback. Thinking about posting this idea other places seeing if I could get more positve feedback in other areas of the fandom. :lol:

ernesth100
EDF Soldier

Postby ernesth100 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:16 pm

Ernests Ideal Lehendary Kaijuverse
-Kong: Skull Island(2017, starring Rodan)
-Pacific Rim 2(2018)
-Godzilla 2(2019, starring Mothra and Rodan)
-Godzilla vs King(2020, starring Mothra and Ghidorah)
-Godzilla 3: End of a Reign(2022, starring Mothra and Super X)
-Kong: Onslaught(2024)
-Godzilla/Pacific Rim: Main Event(2026)
-Mothra(2028, starring Battra)
-Ultraman(2030)
-War of the Gargauntuas(2033, Starring Jet Jaguar)
-Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters(2036, starring Kong, Godzilla, Mothra, Ket Jaguar, Ultraman, and the Gargantuas and more MUTO variant species)

Since most of this will likely never happen(althought Im hoping it does) I'm turning it into a series where I make my own plots. Though unrelated. I'm also doing one for Shingojira and Gamera.

Spoiler:
-Godzilla(2016)
-Gamera(2018)
-Godzilla: No End(2020, starring Anguirus)
-Godzilla/Gamera: Contact(2024, the two do not team up in the end but there is a battle, thinking this movie should bring back alternate endings)
-Gamera: A Hero Lives(2027, Gamera returns healed from the battle with Godzilla but there is a new threat)

Any questions?

Mastergodzilla
Samurai

Postby Mastergodzilla » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:44 pm

Um, I don't know where to ask this some I'm asking it here, but can we do videos?
:baragon: :destoroyah: :muto: :bagan: :g2k: :monsterx: :gigan: :mechagodzilla: :spacegodzilla: :g64: :godzilla: :tk:
Check out my YouTube Channel, GodzillaFan2004! Has everything Godzilla, from reviews of fan films to fan films themselves! Please subscribe!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR1qg2 ... 4JEFNvBhCw

SenseiTeriyakiV
EDF Soldier

Postby SenseiTeriyakiV » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:35 pm

Mastergodzilla wrote:Um, I don't know where to ask this some I'm asking it here, but can we do videos?

The fanart section would probably be better for that. :)

Added in 1 hour 46 minutes 18 seconds:
So I'm thinking about doing a Tv-based fanfic about MONARCH agents set in the the Godzilla legendary universe(Don't worry, not a signup. I can handle those about as well as I can handle a bear with chainsaw legs.)

So I wanted to ask some the good people of the fanfic section: Would you rather it be like Godzilla: the series where godzilla shows up regularly and works with monarch or would you rather have it made in some other way?

SpaceG92
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Postby SpaceG92 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:04 pm

isn't KWC animated a thing? I remember a few videos being under that.

Destorogoji
JXSDF Technician

Postby Destorogoji » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:34 am

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:So I'm thinking about doing a Tv-based fanfic about MONARCH agents set in the the Godzilla legendary universe(Don't worry, not a signup. I can handle those about as well as I can handle a bear with chainsaw legs.)

So I wanted to ask some the good people of the fanfic section: Would you rather it be like Godzilla: the series where godzilla shows up regularly and works with monarch or would you rather have it made in some other way?

That's such a great idea!
IMO, you should do something like The X-Files, with Monarch hunting down and/or trying to catalog MUTOs, but that should totally depends in the chronological position you want it to be located, is it before Skull Island? after SI but before Godzilla? Because that totally changes Monarch's goals.

Added in 21 minutes 4 seconds:
I'm totally new making fan fics, and after reading the rules and essentials, I will give this a try.
I have the idea of a Godzilla vs Gamera crossover, already have what I want to be the "style" of it: a dark, grim story focused on the Godzilla and Gamera eventual encounter and fight (so no other kaiju intervention).
It's not located in any specific continuity, but Gamera has the Heisei origin, and this Godzilla it's the second one after the 1954 Godzilla; he's definitely a bad guy.
What should I do first? Present the human characters?, maybe some monster background?, or some straight ahead action?

Also, I think I should move to the beginning writers section.
Here's my Instagram, I post photos of my figures, customs and sometimes other stuff:
https://www.instagram.com/buruno.98/

Godzilla The King
EDF Soldier

Postby Godzilla The King » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:31 am

I'd say characters are equally important as the monsters and having them mesh well together should be a goal of yours. And probably.
Writer and Actor for TGB by 2009MECHAGODZILLA
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=21114#p1077036
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=25995

CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!

CaptainStarbird wrote:"Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

We are Banana Bogs...

Destorogoji
JXSDF Technician

Postby Destorogoji » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:49 pm

Thanks!
Here's my Instagram, I post photos of my figures, customs and sometimes other stuff:
https://www.instagram.com/buruno.98/

MothraRocks
EDF Soldier

Postby MothraRocks » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:41 pm

SO, after a long abscence from this place, I've decided to get back into writing and give it another go. At first I was unsure of what kind of story to write, and I wracked my brain thinking, so I went back to my old FF's to gain inspiration and saw a few had been deleted. Initially bummed out, I quickly realized this presented an opportunity, so I was thinking of... wait for it... wait just a little longer...wee bit long...

GMK: Three More (revised)

From those who were around back then, this was the first ever story I put on here back in '11, and I see now that it's gone. Sadly it's not on my computer, and I can't remember all the details, but that gives me a chance to re-write with a slightly different storyline and an improved writing style. Anyone think it would be a good idea (considering it doesn't exist anywhere anymore)?

For those new readers and writers, it's a relatively straight forward plot as the title suggests, but expands to a much larger universe eventually ;)

(Not to mention I'm pretty sure I still have the banners for those stories laying around somewhere).
"And if something good can come from bad, the past can Rest In Peace."

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Postby Lain Of The Wired » Fri May 19, 2017 9:17 am

Don't know if this is the right place or not, but I was looking for someone willing to look over a short match for me, Anguirus vs. Godzilla Junior, and revise it a bit, tweak some sentences, make them sound more dynamic and flow tighter.
Maybe add a few fight sequences to length it out (cause it is rather short)
I'm open to all criticism and suggestions, I just want this to be an enjoyable read for when its posted.
Just shoot me a PM and I'll send anyone the match whod be willing to help me.
I'd appreciate it majorly
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

Return to “Fan Fiction”