Ideas, Advice and Suggestions Thread

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Re: Ideas, Advice and Suggestions Thread

Post by Biogoji »

@Tim85

That sounds really cool infact it kinda makes me want to pick up Injustice for my Wii U.

@GVJ

Hmmm I think that could be pretty cool.

Tim85
EDF Instructor

Post by Tim85 »

Glad people are digging the idea. To tell the truth this was a "what if Kaiju really took over" that came about a long time ago but I didn't flesh it out until reading Injustice and it just seem to start flowing.

Now to hammer out what heroes, monsters, and villains I should feature and for the heroes, which side are they on: Kaiju and Wonder Woman or the JLA.
I was mentioned in the SciFi Japan article about the appearence of extras on the Godzilla vs. Megalon DVD.

http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2012 ... p-mystery/

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

I recently been getting some ideas for another parody story about us writers on whoever does sign up for it. This parody is like The Noob going to be a horror parody but intended to have more than just one film it will be spoofing. I'll give you guys a small summary of it.

One of the writers discovers that he is left with a high valued mansion in a secluded area in the woods and is rightfully his for whatever he may do with it. The catch is that he has to spend a week in the house and cannot leave the area till the seven days is complete. The writer asks the others if they'll come with him and promises to give a cut to them on whatever he gets for selling the house. The problem is that the whole area is supposedly haunted and a place where many killings happen at. Though regardless the group goes anyway and despite being told that it is haunted they still have no idea WHAT IS COMING!!!!!!

Now since I've said I would be parodying multiple films I will tell you some of the ones that will I will be parodying in which some of them are The Evil Dead, Poltergeist, Friday the 13th, and some of others.

Also, another thing I like to mention is that we will be playing more or less fictional versions of ourselves meaning that we'll be more dimwitted, lack common sense and/or just plain stupid despite having intelligence to write and do other things.

I'm still working on the details, but tell me on what you guys think or if you have any questions.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

^One of use should totally be the killer.

Someone handsome with the phrase "-ayesAJone-" in his name.

But I dun know where you could fine a person like that though...

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

HayesAJones wrote:^One of use should totally be the killer.

Someone handsome with the phrase "-ayesAJone-" in his name.

But I dun know where you could fine a person like that though...
I could do something like that but you wouldn't be the killer since you're a little bit on the...... you know what I'm talking about.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

Are you implying that I'm NOT heinously, hideously, insidiously EVIL?! You...! Uh. Not... very-nice... person you! Why, I oughtta'... I oughtta'.. uh, erm... tickle you! No wait, I can go eviler than that... I'm hardcore! I'm bad! I'll graze you lightly with the blunt side of a butter knife! I'll... I'll give you a pillow that's slightly too mushy and folds in on your head when you lay down! I'll... I'll...

-GASP-

Wait. Yes, yes, that's it! The ultimate evil! The most almighty sin! The treachery to end all treachery! An act so wicked that it would make the blood-soaked hide of Satan himself shiver with cold fear! So vile that it would make the toes of murders and dictators curl in disgust! Something so awful that it could topple pantheons and dethrone kings! I'LL MAKE YOU EAT A BOWL OF DELICIOUS CEREAL WITH ONLY HALF THE OPTIMAL AMOUNT OF MILK IN IT. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'M A MADMAN! A MADMAN, I TELL YOU! I FEEL NOTHING!

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

HayesAJones wrote:Are you implying that I'm NOT heinously, hideously, insidiously EVIL?! You...! Uh. Not... very-nice... person you! Why, I oughtta'... I oughtta'.. uh, erm... tickle you! No wait, I can go eviler than that... I'm hardcore! I'm bad! I'll graze you lightly with the blunt side of a butter knife! I'll... I'll give you a pillow that's slightly too mushy and folds in on your head when you lay down! I'll... I'll...

-GASP-

Wait. Yes, yes, that's it! The ultimate evil! The most almighty sin! The treachery to end all treachery! An act so wicked that it would make the blood-soaked hide of Satan himself shiver with cold fear! So vile that it would make the toes of murders and dictators curl in disgust! Something so awful that it could topple pantheons and dethrone kings! I'LL MAKE YOU EAT A BOWL OF DELICIOUS CEREAL WITH ONLY HALF THE OPTIMAL AMOUNT OF MILK IN IT. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'M A MADMAN! A MADMAN, I TELL YOU! I FEEL NOTHING!
:shock:

NO! GOD NO! PLEASE NO!

Send me to Detroit! Make me watch the Kardashians! Make me watch MLP! Have me apply to McDonalds! Have me go to Comic Con and say that Firefly sucks.

JUST FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DON'T MAKE ME EAT CEREAL!

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
52 wins and 27 loses

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

HayesAJones wrote:Are you implying that I'm NOT heinously, hideously, insidiously EVIL?! You...! Uh. Not... very-nice... person you! Why, I oughtta'... I oughtta'.. uh, erm... tickle you! No wait, I can go eviler than that... I'm hardcore! I'm bad! I'll graze you lightly with the blunt side of a butter knife! I'll... I'll give you a pillow that's slightly too mushy and folds in on your head when you lay down! I'll... I'll...

-GASP-

Ah...my sides. Okay okay, I'm cool.
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!

toho_guy01
Interpol Agent

Post by toho_guy01 »

Can anyone tell me a way to keep fight scenes interesting and long? Without them disolving to "Guy does attack, to witch guy counters with attack. Bla bla bla attack bla bla bla attack bla bla bla".
That fella that still exists for whatever reason.

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

Hm... perhaps start involving the environment? Have the fighters start grabbing things from the surrounding to use or change the area. Stuff like that.

toho_guy01
Interpol Agent

Post by toho_guy01 »

No. Like GIANT MONSTERS fighting. Not standard fighting.

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

Still applies. Smash the other guy through buildings, collapse a skyscraper on one of them, use trees as clubs, have one try to drown the other in a lake, etc.

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

I don't know if this could exactly qualify as a fanfic, but here goes:

I'm doing something new with the Fantasy Matches thread. From now on, all my matches will have some continuity in them. Establish a world where all these characters fight, if you will. You could consider it somewhat of a fanfic:
http://tohokingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=20387

I want to know what you guys think of this idea.
Shadow Arena Records:

Wins: 1
Losses: 0

toho_guy01
Interpol Agent

Post by toho_guy01 »

Charzilla anyone? Basically, Godzilla with Pokemon instead of the Big G and pals.

UPDATE: I think I would only do specific scenes from the films to give the Charzilla treatment.

Godzilla1703
Gotengo Officer

Post by Godzilla1703 »

Godzilla: The Reign of Yapool
Basically this happens several years after Terror of MechaGodzilla. Yapool has his sights set on Earth once more due to its lack of Ultra's (him not being aware of Godzilla's existence). He sends a Chouji to Japan, Godzilla senses its presence and awakens, defeats the Chouji and returns to his sea home. Yapool sends several Chouji from the past and some created by yours truly, Godzilla defeats them in each encounter and ends up teaming up with the Ultra Brothers in the end.

I thought this would be pretty fun to write. But I'd just like to know. Would anyone be interested in reading this?
Last edited by Godzilla1703 on Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadow Arena History: Wins: 37(I'm heading for 50 :D) Losses: 26
Chris55 wrote:
Varan Bon Ziller wrote:^

Wont see that shit in Godzilla.
We did. A whole movie was based around it. It was called "GINO".

:)

Gingy
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Gingy »

I've read a story similar to this, so I'd be interesting in reading this.
There is a rule in this world, that anything that exists can be made into sexy female.
Castellan Zilla x KaijuFiend is best and only OTP!

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

Godzilla1703 wrote:Godzilla: The Reign of Yapool
Basically this happens several years after Terror of MechaGodzilla. Yapool has his sights set on Earth once more due to its lack of Ultra's (him not being aware of Godzilla's existence). He sends a Chouji to Japan, Godzilla senses its presence and awakens, defeats the Chouji and returns to his sea home. Yapool sends several Chouji from the past and some created by yours truly, Godzilla defeats them in each encounter and ends up teaming up with the Ultra Brothers in the end.

I thought this would be pretty fun to write. But I'd just like to know. Would anyone be interested in reading this?
Yeah it is fun to write.
http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... 18&t=16741
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!

Godzilla1703
Gotengo Officer

Post by Godzilla1703 »

Eh. Okay then
Chris55 wrote:

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

Godzilla1703 wrote:Eh. Okay then
Will you write it now?
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!

Godzilla1703
Gotengo Officer

Post by Godzilla1703 »

pta917 wrote:
Godzilla1703 wrote:Eh. Okay then
Will you write it now?
Seeing as how for what I have written out, my story seems to take a different route than yours. Maybe so.
Chris55 wrote: