Ideas, Advice and Suggestions Thread

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

goji89
Keizer

Re: TK the movie

Postby goji89 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:05 pm

KaijuCanuck wrote:
goji89 wrote:
KaijuCanuck wrote:I was not around for these, what happened?

We do not speak of those dark days. Many users were traumatised by the ordeal. Some even have PTTKS.

Yet, for me.....it was GLORIOUS!.

... Post Traumatic Toho Kingdom Syndrome?

Yup. Cant mention some things nor names or dates because some just go off :lol:

SenseiTeriyakiV
EDF Soldier

Postby SenseiTeriyakiV » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:26 pm

KaijuCanuck wrote:
MaxRebo320 wrote:
goji89 wrote:Aside from Wataru (he goes by a different name now) you really went back to the archives for those names :lol: .

It's the first entry in a very long-running series.

JAGzilla wrote:So would AlienHulk be the main villain? Or would our plucky band of heroes be sabotaged from within by their power-crazed leader, Vega? Really, that whole mess could've been a movie. Apart from a few members' accounts being deleted, that was some A-grade entertainment. As comfortable as current TK's stability is, I do sometimes miss the unpredictable absurdity of the old days...

The whole Vega ordeal would probably be the third (or so) entry, as it'd have previously-defeated enemies returning and feature the tragic death of Legion1979 (along with Godzilla2000). Of course, he comes back in the next movie but things would no longer be the same, resulting in him just being written out of the franchise after a while.

I was not around for these, what happened?

Be glad.

I was a bit younger when most of this went down, so forgive if i have some inaccuracies.

Alienhulk was a drama queen who got banned for flamebaiting and causing forum drama. Vega was part of the original modstaff who decided it would be a good idea to unban every banned member to give them another chance. It failed spectacularly, lots of people yelled at vega, vega fired off bans like a machine gun, alienhulk caused more drama. Eventually bans were reinstated and vega left the staff.
Last edited by SenseiTeriyakiV on Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dawsbfiremind
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby Dawsbfiremind » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:04 pm

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:
KaijuCanuck wrote:

Be glad.

I was a bit younger when most of this went down, so forgive if i have some inaccuracies.

Alienhulk was a drama queen who got banned for flamebaiting and causing forum drama. Vega was part of the original modstaff who decided it would be a good idea to unban every banned member to give them another chance. It failed spectacularly, lots of people yelled at vega, vega fired off bans like a machine gun, alienhulk caused more drama. Eventually bans were reinstated and vega left the staff.

This is the making of a cinematic universe. :shock:
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer

With skills like this......I wonder too.

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.

TK drinking game official rules.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=26072&start=2080#p1564587

goji89
Keizer

Postby goji89 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:03 pm

Dawsbfiremind wrote:
SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:
KaijuCanuck wrote:

Be glad.

This is the making of a cinematic universe. :shock:

For sure.....After many of those events we lost many members. Some were main characters around here.

*opens a 40 oz and pours on the ground*

For all the homies that didnt make it or that just up and left for a better place......Oh Lord, it should of been me Lord, WHY? WHY? It.....should of......been me.

Dawsbfiremind
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby Dawsbfiremind » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:48 pm

goji89 wrote:*opens a 40 oz and pours on the ground*

For all the homies that didnt make it or that just up and left for a better place......Oh Lord, it should of been me Lord, WHY? WHY? It.....should of......been me.

*SLAP*

Dangit man, pull yourself together! This is our fight now! THE FORUMS MUST GO ON!

goji89 wrote:

goji89
Keizer

Postby goji89 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:01 pm

Dawsbfiremind wrote:
goji89 wrote:*opens a 40 oz and pours on the ground*

*SLAP*

Dangit man, pull yourself together! This is our fight now! THE FORUMS MUST GO ON!

[img]m.popkey.co/d75677/0m4Kz.gif[/img]

:shock: .......Your right, thanks man.

Now somebody anybody make a gif from the movie Airplane whete everbody is slapping the frantic passanger with my avatar imposed on her face....... :lol: that be awesome!

UltimateDitto
Futurian

Re: Ideas, Advice and Suggestions Thread

Postby UltimateDitto » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:33 am

The thought of Vega opening a Pandora's box and releasing dormant beasts, then gunning down random pedestrians with the word banned (the word is the actual bullet) is kinda hilarious. :lol:
*MechaGoji Bro7503's Mile high quote*

"Did you really just quote ALL of that, JUST to say you didn't know there was a Lion King end credit scene ?" - Lain of The Wired
Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses

Dawsbfiremind
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby Dawsbfiremind » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:22 pm

You know the more I think of the TK cinematic Universe, the more I realize that goji89 would have to be the Deadpool character.
goji89 wrote:

SenseiTeriyakiV
EDF Soldier

Postby SenseiTeriyakiV » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:45 pm

Dawsbfiremind wrote:You know the more I think of the TK cinematic Universe, the more I realize that goji89 would have to be the Deadpool character.

... I really, REALLY want to disagree here but you are completely correct.

Dawsbfiremind
G-Force Lieutenant

Re: TK the Movie

Postby Dawsbfiremind » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:15 pm

Directed by EA Baker...

goji89 wrote:

Dawsbfiremind
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby Dawsbfiremind » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:17 pm

Dangit, a few pictures went out of whack there.
I ain't fixing them.

Also, be aware that I just chose who was who half-randomly and half-based on the people's personalities.

Aaaand TLK is floating in midair. Great.
Last edited by Dawsbfiremind on Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
goji89 wrote:

goji89
Keizer

Postby goji89 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:40 pm

Dawsbfiremind wrote:Dangit, a few pictures went out of whack there.
I ain't fixing them.

Also, be aware that I just chose who was who half-randomly and half-based on the people's personalities.

I cant believe it.......I'm on a poster.

*Morgan Freeman narration*

*Abandoning his wife and kids..... his lifelong wish fulfilled he walks off into the sunset, never to be heard from again*

SenseiTeriyakiV
EDF Soldier

Postby SenseiTeriyakiV » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:58 pm

... Am I vision?

Neat.

Dawsbfiremind
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby Dawsbfiremind » Tue May 01, 2018 3:12 pm

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:... Am I vision?

Neat.

Let's see...yep.
Here's the list:
Spoiler:
Teriyaki- Vision
goji89 (with scumbag hat)- Rocket
Godzilla165- Thor
SpceG- Captain America
Arbok- Iron Man
Me- Dr. Strange
Mechagoji- Wong
Gfan1954- Falcon
Vatarian- Scarlet Witch
NSZ- Black Widow
GvJ- Black Panther
GodEmperorGabara- Bucky
LC- Star Lord (the chick in his sig is Gamora)
Kanuck- Nebula (I ran out of female members allright?)
Gfan1990s- Hulk
Zarm- Groot
KaijuX- Drax
Giratina- Mantis
Ditto- Spiderman
Tomzilla- War Machine
JAGzilla and TheSecondComing- Two people at the bottom left whose names escape me
TLK- floating in midair. I guess he's Hawkeye or Ant-Man or something

Now we need somebody who can edit trailers...
goji89 wrote:

Gojira21
EDF Soldier

Future/Current Story Discussion

Postby Gojira21 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:38 am

Hello all! Its been a long time hasn't it? I feel almost like a ghost to this forums these days lol HOWEVER, I won't say I'm back because who knows how long it last but Im here for the time being 8-)

Now, I know I have a lot stories that I have started on here and some of them have created some strong support on here. So this post is focused to briefly discuss what stories I will be continuing, will not be continuing, etc. Also, this can be used to give me feedback. What stories do you readers want to see me continue? And/or what do you think I need to improve on?

With that being said, the list below will be listing of all my stories on here and the ones that will be bolded will be the ones that I know for a fact I will continue! Sooo please discuss and review and debate or whatever it is you all do these days :lol: 8-)

Current/Past Stories

Inceptum
Exitium series (incomplete)
Exitium redo/remake
Aliens: Origins
Godzilla vs Diablolus trilogy (The original Series/Incomplete)
Unknown
Rise of the King (Godzilla Story)
This Old Town of Halloween
Godzilla 2 (2014 sequel)
Batman Series: Fear is only the Begining
Godzilla: The Second Coming

P.S along with the ones I have highlighted, I actually a brand spanking new Godzilla story that I have started and have made some significant progress on. It sort combines elements/ideas etc from all of my other Godzilla Stories into one, and will post it sometime in the near future. Anyways...thats all for now folks! :lol:
"Monsters are tragic beings; they are born too tall, too strong, too heavy, they are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy"

-Ishiro Honda

http://pokemunity.proboards.com/index.cgi

"Promethus has landed"

GodzillaFreak99
G-Force Lieutenant

Re: Future/Current Story Discussion

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:44 pm

Nice to see you back bro.
"You can only be as strong as you want to be. I didn’t get this way overnight. It took a very long time for me to be able to stand up for myself. So, you can’t undo the past, but you can choose your own future, and if you want to be strong... you have to fight for it and find out in your life what’s worth fighting for.

GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

Gojira21
EDF Soldier

Re: Future/Current Story Discussion

Postby Gojira21 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:22 pm

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:Nice to see you back bro.

Thank you! It’s good to be back!
"Monsters are tragic beings; they are born too tall, too strong, too heavy, they are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy"

-Ishiro Honda

http://pokemunity.proboards.com/index.cgi

"Promethus has landed"

Titanoterror98
Yin-Yang Master

Postby Titanoterror98 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:22 pm

As a lover of Godzilla and animation, I was thoroughly disappointed by the Anime Trilogy, so I decided to come up with my own Alternative Godzilla Anime: story ideas about the king that would better lend themselves to animation and that would just plain be more enjoyable to watch. For now it's just a pet project, but if I really like one, I might turn it into a full-on fanfiction. However, I can't make up my mind and pick one, and there's no way I can adapt them all (besides this, I'm also working on an Invader Zim fanfic, my own original story(ies), and my gap year). So, I'm gonna list em' off and you guys can tell which ones you think sound the most interesting! Here we go:

-Monster Revolution GODZILLION:
A dystopian post-apocalyptic action series set in 2054. A century long war with kaiju has left humankind on the brink of extinction, hiding in capital cities converted to futuristic castle towns for protection. Would follow a team of soliders and scientists working for an international anti-kaiju organization, as well as the civilians and wanderers they meet. Their mission is destroy all monsters, including the legendary Godzillla. But to do so, they must uncover the secrets of the kaiju, as well as their own organization in the process, and doing so may mean they have to work with the king of the monsters himself.

-My Super-Electronic Robot Hero Friend Jet Jaguar:
An action-comedy and a parody of sorts starring everyone's favourite size-shifting robot. Would follow the unlikely misadventures of Jet Jaguar and his unusual family of geniuses and comic relief as they fight to protect our planet from bizarre kaiju, undersea seperatists, sharp-dressed space invaders, and everyday life in a strange but familiar Japan. Godzilla would appear as a recurring character, but he'd be more of a reluctant hero like Ghidorah, The Three-Headed Monster than in vs. Megalon. Would also feature cheesy self-aware dialogue, screwball situations, incredibly iffy feats of science, and an underlying critique of our overdependance technology happy family-man robot fun!

-I Am Godzilla/Gojira-san:
A simple slice of life comedy looking at the everyday lives of Godzilla and his kaiju castmates. The kaiju would all be faithful carictures of themselves (e.g. Godzilla's like a grouchy old man, Mothra has mom tendencies but is also quite irritable, Ghidorah's a loon who ruins everything, etc.) There'd also be a smol small human cast who really just exist to annoy the monsters and cause them problems. Would basically be like looking at human society from a kaiju's perspective. (That or Aggretsuko meets the Yamadas with Godzilla characters.)

-Soul of Gojira/Godzilla: Legend of the Monsters:
A Hayao Miyazki-inspired retelling of the original Gojira. Here, Godzilla is not just a mutated monster named after a Shinto deity. He IS a Shinto deity mutated in a hideous monster by the fires and wreckage of the Pacific War. Would also focus on Dr. Serizawa's story, how he became the man that we know him to be, as well as the relationships between the other main characters, and the people affected by Godzilla's attacks. There'd probably be changes to the plot given the more fantastical angle, but I'd try to keep it as close to the message and spirit of the original as possible.

-Just Us and Godzilla (or The Summer of Monsters):
A mashup of coming-age dramedy and kaiju action in the style of the one and only Masaaki Yuasa. It's set in a world where Godzilla and other kaiju attacks are just a fact of life like most natural disasters and life is about the same. Would be about a bunch of college kids who try to salvage their summer vacation plans after Godzilla shows up angrier than ever. At first they try to just steer clear of his path, ignore him, and carry on with their lives. But as other monsters keep popping up and the damage piles up, they realize that there are problems that have become too big to ignore. Things get worse when they find themselves divided on whether or not they want to keep running or do what they can to help solve the monster problem before it gets worse. Not helping is that they also have to deal with other jeuvenile delinquents, naysaying adults, ignorant politicians, and mysterious "out-of-towners".

-Titanoterror98's Godzilla: Planet of the Monsters (Name not final) :
It's a fixfic, nuff' said. The gist of this is to take the ideas from the trilogy I liked and then infuse them with what I would have liked to see (i.e. hit with a Ghibli-brand hammer); my main goals are to overhaul the setting and cast, taking the basic story ideas and making them into a more fulfilling, creative story, and making Haruo a more effective, sympathetic character. What I've got so far, is to make Maina and Miana the main characters and tell the story from their perspective. Haruo and the crew of the Aratrum still appear but they are outsiders, who have come seeking a lost superweapon to take back the Earth from the kaiju. This worries the twins and the other Houtua, who have learned to coexist with the monsters--albeit at the bottom of the food chain--that their warpath will cause another great catastrophe. And sure enough, after killing one Godzilla, they awaken another, throwing the planet's savage ecosystem into chaos. The twins take it upon themselves to help the time-displaced travelers while also stopping them from causing any more damage: Maina investigating the mysteries of the Aratrum crew and their true intentions, while Miana tries to help Haruo overcome his grief and learn to forgive Godzilla.

And that's all I got. So what do you think? I am open to questions.
Last edited by Titanoterror98 on Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Kaiju are underrated." - Me
"Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own." - Proverbs 3:5
"The only lemon content that should be on the internet is Lemon Demon music." - The Dapper Critter(A.K.A. Also me)

Titanoterror98
Yin-Yang Master

Postby Titanoterror98 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:38 pm

^Update! I'm going with GODZILLION and Jet Jaguar. Can't wait to share them with you guys!
"Kaiju are underrated." - Me
"Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own." - Proverbs 3:5
"The only lemon content that should be on the internet is Lemon Demon music." - The Dapper Critter(A.K.A. Also me)

TyrantGojira
Futurian

Postby TyrantGojira » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:23 am

I’m currently in the planing phases for my first Godzilla fanfic. To sum it up, Godzilla gets captured by an Anti Kaiju mercenary group and is forced into a gladiator style battle royale with other captured monsters. It’s essential a Godzilla version of Planet Hulk. Problem is, I’m having a hard time thinking about how the story should play out beyond the first few chapters and the ending.
"Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?"

Return to “Fan Fiction”