Godzilla War For The Earth Disscussion Board

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Godzilla War For The Earth Disscussion Board

Post by Biogoji »

Hello this is my Godzilla story inspired by a story that me and simmer worked on a few years ago as well as Pta's Terror of Yapool. So is pretty much a DAM/Final Wars Type story but instead of being one big event it is a group of stories in one story. It also stars Gamera and Ultraman Kaiju along with Toho's cast of Characters. It won't always be about Godzilla it's about telling a story. It's not really meant to be taken Seriously and looked at Crtically it's just a fun throwback and take on the Kaiju we know and love.

The Prologue is up but it's no much it's pretty much a basic timeline of what happened before the events of this story.

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Re: Godzilla War For The Earth Disscussion Board

Post by pta917 »

Alright, it started off interesting.
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Biogoji »

Yep soon the first chapter will be up sometime later and as the story goes the classified information will be revealed but some of you may be able to guess what it is.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Very interesting timeline you have so far and I love custom made timelines. Anyway my only problem with this is some of the classified parts but I'm sure it will all come around soon enough and your idea so no biggie. Keep up the good work.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Biogoji »

Thanks I think this will be just what I need to get writing again. I have the time but I think I have writer's block. I have ideas but I don't know how to make them into stories so I think some random Kaiju action will help.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Biogoji wrote:Thanks I think this will be just what I need to get writing again. I have the time but I think I have writer's block. I have ideas but I don't know how to make them into stories so I think some random Kaiju action will help.
Hey, if it's any consolation then I have writer's block constantly and I have the time of course, but so far I've only been able to get 800 words typed up yesterday. But, I think you'll do great with this one. :)
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Biogoji »

Yep There's a lot of things I want to do with this and I hope I can bring some interesting takes on Kaiju.

wisper15
Xilien Halfling

Post by wisper15 »

I like this so far. It would have been a good chuckle if for 1998 you put FILES BURNED. But that's just me.
TK's resident Taurean

Dust_pan
Futurian

Post by Dust_pan »

Eh. There are many run-on sentences and instances of awkward wording/grammar, but for a beginner the writing is okay-ish. For all its flaws, I appreciate the fact that you wrote the entire prologue in a clinical and straightforward manner.

This might seem a bit nitpicky of me, but I find this description in particular very odd.
1957- For the first time since Godzilla's appearance in November 1954 there was no appearance of Kaiju however there was reported sightings of a Big foot like creature in the Japan Alps. Classified information.
I think apelike creature or manlike ape would be a better description. Bigfoot sounds a bit too silly and unprofessional for a report like this.
Q: Will we see that monster that Bryan was going to reveal this morning at the press conference?
Cranston: Oh yeah! The only Godzilla movie with an X-rating.

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Biogoji »

Yeah that's ok, I will fix that up. Oh and Wisper I think your request can be added. :)