A Toho Kingdom FanFiction Forum Trailer

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

A Toho Kingdom FanFiction Forum Trailer

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Before you read this don't take this seriously, okay. This is just for shits and giggles and for stupid moments. So here it is.

In a world where the writers lived in peace with the other members of the Toho Kingdom Forums.

A world where writers were free to share their ideas and not be detained by their fellow posters.

Until one day, a writer turned jerkass decided to turn against his own kind and wage genocide against them if they went against his own ideals of writing. That jerkass was named Nani Sore!

Cuts to GodzillavsJason and Mothrarocks playing at a pier

“Paddycake! Paddycake! Paddycake! Baker’s Cake!” Both the writers said, out loud in a happy manner.

When all of a sudden choppers with motherfucking gatling guns came in and started to shoot the whole place up. Mothrarocks was instantly hailed with bullets leaving GodzillavsJason in a surprised and worried look. The choppers turned their attention towards the writer, as GodzillavsJason tried to escape but it was no use as the choppers had motherfucking rockets! So they fired their rockets and blew the whole damn pier up into flames and sent the injured writer into the ocean.

(Cuts to Nani Sore in sitting in his chair looking smuged)

“Everything is going according to plan. Soon without the big time writers slash relics like GodzillavsJason and Kubo, as well as their followers will be gone and…” Nani Sore was talking when his faithful assistant, Ernesth, interrupted him.

“And then what?” Ernesth asked in a happy manner.

Nani Sore growled at Ernesth who backed up in response and the man continued in an annoyed manner, “And then those who aren’t affiliated with them will turn to me as guidance to protect them from the usual posters.”

“But what if some of them survive?” Ernesth asked, which annoyed Nani Sore.

“Jesus Christ! Do I have to explain to you?” Nani Sore yelled out while get up from his desk chair.

“Yes!”

“Oh Godfuckingzilla! I need a drink!”

“You still haven’t explained to me your plan?”

Nani Sore flipped off Ernesth and said, “Look! We frame the rebellious writers and have the posters do our dirty work for us!”

Ernesth shook his head and said, “Oh okay! You want the writers to get dirty and us to be clean! Gotcha pappy!”

Nani Sore shook his head in annoyance, took a swig of his drink, swallowed it and said, “It’s as good as it’s going to get.”

(Cuts to GodzillavsJason wondering down the streets in an injured state at night time)

“What did I do to deserve getting attacked like that and my friend being murdered?” Alex asked himself while limping down the street.

“There he is! Category 5, GodzillavsJason is here! Exterminate him now!” A voice said, from a chopper that was now hovering over him with a light on him.

Soon enough, GodzillavsJason looked over to see a tank rolling over towards him with multiple mods running towards him with their ban hammers.

GodzillavsJason closed his eyes, waiting for his impending doom when all of a sudden he heard a voice coming from the sky.

A voice that he recognized that yelled out, “Oh yeah! It’s time for the motherfucking funky hour!”

GodzillavsJason looked up to see a figure crash through the chopper and instantly destroyed it. The writer looked up to see a crater in front of him and the person who came out of it was none other than Spanishbulldog63.

Spanish looked at GodzillavsJason gave him a nod and then looked at the tank and the several mods. Bdog cracked his head and popped his knuckles and said, “Give it your best shot.”

The tank instantly fired a cannon shell at Bdog, but all it did was bounce off his six-pack of abs and went back to the tank. The tank instantly exploded and the mods were caught in the explosion.

GodzillavsJason ran up to his friend and asked, “How did you do that that Bdog?”

Spanishbulldog63 turned to his friend and said, “When you have the pa pa pa pa, Power of Old Spice, you have the Motherfucking Power of OLD SPICE!!!!!!!”

Bdog laughed while GodzillavsJason joined in the laughter, but Bdog then said, “Alex, we have to get to some place safe before more of them come.”

“Why what the hell is going on?”

“I’ll explain everything, but right now we’re dealing with a writer’s block!” Bdog grabbed Alex and launched themselves into the sky.

Cuts to The two returning to base

“Is this really all that’s left?” GodzillavsJason asked, looking at Spanishbulldog63, Gojira21, Simmer, GodzillaFreak99, SenseiTeriyaki and Saw-U-In ½.

“Unfortunately so, bro. We’re all that’s left of the resistance.” Gojira21 said, as he hopped off from the box to give his friend some comfort.

“What the fuck happened!” GodzillavsJason asked angrily in knowing that only a few of his friends are left and Sensei was about to answer his question when GVJ interrupted by saying, “And make sure you do it by trailer with flashbacks of others being killed and us performing some guerrilla attacks!”

Cuts to HayesaJones being in chains with Nani Sore walking towards him with a shotgun in his hands. Hayes had the looks of horror in his eyes and asked, “Why, Russell? Why are you doing this? Why!!!!!!”

“Don’t call me by that name anymore! I have a new one remember!”

“But why are your forsaking everyone that was your writing friend why?”

“I am creating a new generation of writers because relics like you aren’t needed anymore. The old ways must be abandoned in favor of our survival and popularity.”

“Not everyone will listen to you when you decided to kill us! We’ve guided the newer writers to follow in our footsteps.”

“What you say is true, but I have some followers.” Nani Sore said, while he motioned someone to come in.

Hayes’ eyes widen as he saw Ernesth walking into the room with an AK-47 in his hand.

The restrained writer immediately yelled outs, “What the hell Ernesth?”

“Sorry, Hayes but big man Nani Sore says that his way of thinking is correct and he will be the one to save us all.”

“So you would sacrifice your own friends for some stupid revolution?”

Ernesth looked at him and said, “Some targets just get to nosey don’t they?” The young writer walked away and within moments brought forth Gzilla who like Hayes was bound in restraints.

“Gzilla….” Hayes quietly said.

Nani Sore smiled in delight at the screaming writer and said, “Ernesth do the honors of Gzilla.”

“Gladly sir yes sir!” Ernesth yelled out in joy, as he aimed his rifle at Gzilla who looked extremely panicked.

“Please, Ernesth we don’t need to do this! We’re friends here! We both helped each other out, please just don’t shoot me.”

Ernesth looked at him and said, “Sorry buster, but friends don’t matter anymore.”

The writer instantly riddled Gzilla with bullets, reducing him to a pulpy mass with Hayes screaming in terror while Nani Sore roared in delight.

“You monster! No one will ever follow an insane maniac anime lover like you!” Hayes screamed in anger.

Nani Sore laughed at the furious writer’s comment and said, “Oh I think they will consider how ninety percent of this place loves anime and resents the fan fic writers.”

“When I get out of here, I will break you into pieces along with your house servant over there!” Hayes screamed while pointed at Ernesth who was running around in circles babbling about nerd stuff.

“Oh.” Nani Sore chuckled, “I don’t think you will.” Nani Sore quickly shot Hayes’ head with his shotgun and instantly blown up.

Cuts to a huge billboard like hologram screen overlooking the whole city, showing Hayes and Gzilla in the slain category as well saying “Two more terrorist dead.”

Cuts to Sensei speaking.

“Within…. Not even days more and more of us were either detained.”

Cuts to briefly showing Corzak, pta917, Biogoji, GodzillavsZilla, and Giratina93 all in restraints being heavily guarded by mods.

Cuts back to Sensei speaking.

“Or murdered in cold blod.”

Cuts to Nani Sore and Ernesth slaughtering Lord Gappa and Mogu with Nani Sore blowing a hole through Mogu’s stomach, causing the writer to bleed out instantly. Ernesth jump on Lord Gappa’s shoulders, placed two guns between the writer’s head and instantly turned it into a pulpy mess.

Cuts to the resistance in their secret hide out around a circular table with a map on it.

“Excuse me, but you never gave a clear sign of what happened to the others.” GodzillavsJason said.

“Oh….” SenseiTeriyakiV said, in sudden realization.

“Well…. Those who tried changing their names like King Caesar and Kikomia only lasted for a few days before they were slaughtered.” Gojira21 answered.

“I was the only one who survived when changing my name.” SenseiTeriyakiV said, in a sadden guilt on how he survived but yet the others didn’t make it.

“I don’t know about any of you, but I’m doing something about all of this, about that motherfucking jerkass, Russell!” GodzillavsJason said, leaving the table.

“But we don’t have an exact plan for all of this. We’re going to die the minute we step out of that room.” GodzillaFreak99 said in a scared manner.

GodzillavsJason turned around, grabs a shotgun, looked at the group and said, “The only thing I have to do is kill flamers and noobs….. (Dramatic Pause) and DIE!!!!”

Cues in Epic Movie music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoyiRis_-ds

One Fake trailer!

Cuts to GodzillavsJason and Spanishbulldog63 running down the hallway gunning down multiple mods.

One Epic story that will never happen!

Cuts to Nani Sore on the phone, listening to GodzillavsJason threatening him.

“You betrayed us and you murder a lot of my friends. I will kill you…. But before I do.”

The screen changes to a close up of Nani Sore’s face pouring with sweat, when he heard GodzillavsJason say, “I will show you Shadow’s Toenail collection!”

Nani Sore gulped in fear and threw the phone out of the window when Ernesth barged into the room and ran towards his master in a curious manner.
“Nani Sore? Are you okay? Ernesth asked in a terrified manner.

Nani Sore turned to his loyal subordinate, gave him an angry look and asked, “That was GodzillavsJason! How the hell was he alive when you overlooked both his and Mothrarock’s excutions!”

“I…. don’t know sir! He’s just a relic. He won’t survive for much longer and he’s a loser.”

“Then why the motherfucking Stacker haven’t you stopped him yet!” Nani Sore roared out.

Cuts to Spanishbulldog being surrounded by Ernesth and two mods.

“Any last words Bulldog!” Ernesth said, gleefully, as he was about to kill a high-ranking writer.

“Yeah, just that YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS COMING!!!! AND WE ARE GOING TO SEND YOU BACK TO THE STONE AGE!!!!!!!”

Both Ernesth and the two mods looked in confusion and Ernesth asked, “Oh yeah what’s coming.”

“GodzillavsJason will be here any minute and when you put two category fives together.” Spanishbulldog paused and winked at the three enemies and said, “You get a motherfucking category ten!”

“What?” Ernesth yelled out when GodzillavsJason burst through the walls and both the writers instantly killed both of the mods. The two writers nodded to each other and without a second though GodzillavsJason blew Ernesth away with his assault rifle while Bdog punched Ernesth’s head off.

Cuts to Nani Sore being broadcasted on the billboard like screen showing him standing in front of the population of the forum and the admins.

“The remaining writers will be hunted down like the rabid dogs that they are.” Nani Sore said while wearing a red robe that covered his body that included a hood for him.

Cuts to GodzillavsJason and Nani Sore fighting in a reactor like area with lava pouring out of the tubes.

The two circled each other in anger, both holding swords, readying for the other to strike first.

“You think you can win? You think this story will have a happy ending? I will break you!” Nani Sore roared as he charged towards to GodzillavsJason with his sword.
Cuts back to Nani Sore with multiple scars on his face and having a big bump on his forehead, giving his speech with him saying, “The attempt on my life has left me scared and ugly as fuck! I mean look at me! I probably can’t get laid anymore!”

Nani Sore realized what he just said, and looked at his audience who gave him a confused manner, although some gave him an angry disapproving look. Nani Sore blushed in embarrassment.

“Right… sorry wasn’t in the cue cards so how about I just continue where I left off before that foul language.” Nani Sore said, while he coughed and continued, “But I assure all of you that my resolve has never been stronger!”

Nani Sore turned to his right, looked at Ernesth, nodded at him and his fellow subordinate nodded back to him. Ernesth then played the song, “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.”

Cuts to BioGoji standing over the corpse of Simmer and screaming out, “No!!!!!!!!!”

Cuts to back to Nani Sore continuing giving out his speech, “In order to ensure the security and continuing stability of this amazing forum. The republic of the Fan Fiction Section will be no more! And will be reorganized into the first Galactic Empire!!!!!!!”

Right away the crowd began to cheer and Nani Sore then said, “For a safe and secure internet forum.”

After that someone in the crowd yelled out, “Boo! Be more original! Boo!”

Nani Sore snarled in response and instantly electrocuted that person from his hands.

Cuts to pta917 yelling in horror while taking cover yelling out, “They’ve got a games forum!”

Cuts to GodzillavsJason, Spanishbulldog63, Gojira21, Saw, pta917, and GodzillavsZilla running down a hallway.

“We’ve got to stop somebody from promoting Russell to Admin!” GodzillavsJason yelled out.

“Wait what about Corzak?” pta917 asked.

The group stopped for a moment and saw that Corzak was breathing heavily and all sighed in annoyance. Corzak looked at them and said, “No you guys go ahead without me. I think I see subway over there!”

The group shrugged and continued to run.

Cuts to Nani Sore commanding Ernesth by saying, “Ernesth you’ve got to stop people from saying Orga is a better kaiju than the MUTOS!”

Cuts back to GodzillavsJason standing in a valley of destroyed topics, looking directly at Nani Sore.

“It’s over Nani Sore!” GodzillavsJason yelled out.

Nani Sore pulled out his sword, pointed it to Alex and got electricity flowing through his other hand. The evil writer then said, “No! This is only the beginning!”

The two the yelled out as they charged towards each other settling not only the final battle but also their biggest argument ever. GodzillavsJason rode on Godzilla while Russell rode on Slattern and right away the four collided into each other.

Author’s Note: Now no one take this serious as I only did this for fun and got inspired by the narrate a trailer thread on the games forums. So I hope you all enjoyed this fun little trailer in honor of you guys and we’ll see what happens and hope you all comment on it.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

Gojira21
Futurian

Re: A Toho Kingdom FanFiction Forum Trailer

Post by Gojira21 »

Now this was awesome lol got a good a laugh and was defiantly a good read!

Now, was this the actual story? Cuz I would love to see this as a feature legnth story
"Monsters are tragic beings; they are born too tall, too strong, too heavy, they are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy"

-Ishiro Honda

http://pokemunity.proboards.com/index.cgi

"Promethus has landed"

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

This was great! Gave me the giggles.

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

This was hilarious :lol:. More trailers!
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

While I would have preferred you ask permission before using me, that was great. I liked it a lot.
Shadow Arena Records:

Wins: 1
Losses: 0

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Post by GodzillaFreak99 »

Ha Ha Ha that was great!
"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

Dammit, Russell! Every time we give you even the tiniest bit of power! BOOM! There goes my head...

You dick.

Gojira21
Futurian

Post by Gojira21 »

HayesAJones wrote:Dammit, Russell! Every time we give you even the tiniest bit of power! BOOM! There goes my head...

You dick.
He has a dick fetish!! Now this would make an interesting story lol
"Monsters are tragic beings; they are born too tall, too strong, too heavy, they are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy"

-Ishiro Honda

"Promethus has landed"

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Gojira21 wrote:
HayesAJones wrote:Dammit, Russell! Every time we give you even the tiniest bit of power! BOOM! There goes my head...

You dick.
He has a dick fetish!! Now this would make a sexy story lol

GOJIRA21 What the hell has gotten into you! That's disgusting! :P
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

Gojira21
Futurian

Post by Gojira21 »

Eh, "shrugs" cant go wrong either way 8-)

-Ishiro Honda

"Promethus has landed"

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

I...I want this story. I known its not to be taken seriously but for reals.
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!

wisper15
Xilien Halfling

Post by wisper15 »

This was funny as shit!
TK's resident Taurean