Pacific Rim: Toho Kingdom Tales(Disscussion and Characters)

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Pacific Rim: Toho Kingdom Tales(Disscussion and Characters)

Post by ernesth100 »

Boom! Yet another Ernesth100 masterpeice! I'm on fire these days!

So first let me start by saying thank you Toho_guy01! He gave me the green light to do this. Anyway it's basically a series based on the Pacific Rim Roleplay game in the Games Forum, so you could easily know what's going to happen by looking in that topic but this isn't the kind of series where I don't want you to know what happens next. It's more like...an adventure log I would say.

Characters:

-(Dogbert) My jaegers name is goron and the pilots are bob and Jane. Goron has a sword arm. 6attack 4 speed 3 defense. Shatterdome is china.
-(Birdman) Pilots: Nigel Tyler & Amanda Lowe, Jaeger: Bronze Soldier, Stats: MK1 Atk:8 Def:2 Spd:3, Weapons: Missile launcher, Shatterdome: England.
-(Ernesth100) Jeager: Twilight's Out, Shatterdome: Africa, Stats: Extremely Quick. However very weak due to budget cuts in materials for gears. Weapons: Sword Arm, Super Cooling Missles(to freeze enemy's), Pilots: Ekkhard Wim and Donald Freeman
-(Breakdown)

Type: Pan Pacific Defense Corps
Subject: Combat Asset Dossier — Jaeger, Lancer Epsilon
Chapter:
Transcript:
NAME Lancer Epsilon GENERATION Mark II

DATE OF SERVICE March 15, 2018

DATE OF TERMINATION Feburary 4, 2024

RANGER TEAM ASSIGNED

Frank Reynolds, Matthew Smith

MISSION HISTORY

Lancer Epsilon is credited with five kaiju kills: Shifter, Newport Beach, April 10, 2019; Bonesaw, Yokohama, June 4, 2020; Flamewraith, Fukuoka, August 18, 2021; Seige, Wellington, September 1, 2023; Reverend, Los Angeles, July 20, 2024.

OPERATING SYSTEM

Highlite Ver. 2.8

POWER SYSTEM:

Sunburst 74 Nuclear Reactor

ARMAMENTS
T-2 Knuckle Spikes, HPMCT-1 Chainsaw

NOTES
Lancer Epsilon was badly damaged in a bout with the kaiju Flamewraith in Fukuoka resulting in it's temporary removal from duty. Upgrades following the Fukuoka battle include a replacement arm with the built-in High Powered, Motorized Cutting Tool (HPMCT-1 Chainsaw). Catastrophic damage sustained after it's bout with the Category IV Kaiju, codename "Reverend" has rendered Lancer Epsilon damaged beyond repair. Pending transport to Oblivion Bay. Jaegers Sol Paragon (SA), Venator Theta (ITALY), and Gamma Excalibur (USA) also destroyed in the battle.
-(SenseiTeriyakiV)

Pilots: Garret and Stacy robinsons

Jaeger: Excalibur Hades

Stats: Excalibur is made to tank damage and draw away enemies from key locations until more firepower can arrive. Distraction and intimidation are his main goals, not damage output. He also has grappling capabilities to keep kaiju away from cities. In other words, ATK: 4, DEF: 7, SPD: 2.

Weapons: Rapid fire machine guns located in the shoulders, Flare guns located just above the cockpit, and high strength harpoons capable of holding back a kaiju.

Shatterdome: Sydney

If you want to join the crew of Jeagers and help exterminate the threat please joint the Pacific Rim Roleplay thread.
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!

GodzillaLord
Interpol Agent

Re: Pacific Rim: Toho Kingdom Tales(Disscussion and Characte

Post by GodzillaLord »

Well Ernest for once you've made a story with a better than decent premise, not that the others were bad, just weren't great, yet i like the idea of you using your actual own experience for a story.
"I learned whence Cthulhu first came, and why half the great temporary stars of history had flared forth."
GodzillaLord wrote:
Birdman wrote:Do you like what you see?.
No. Given that the majority of Godzilla kaiju aren't sentient and are essentially just large animals, that's a little bit messed up. "Shrug", i digress do what you like, but i don't need the information.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Pacific Rim: Toho Kingdom Tales(Disscussion and Characte

Post by ernesth100 »

I know right! Thanks for the complement!
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!