Top 5 Stories on this section.

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Top 5 Stories on this section.

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Yes, I'm sure there's another topic like this somewhere but who knows where or if there is one is at. Anyway this is place where you can post your top 5 favorite stories from this section. Onto the rules.

Rules

1. Don't post your own stories in the top 5, that can be used for a different list some other time.
2. Don't get pissed if someone doesn't put your story on their top 5, it's their opinion after all.
3. Type up at least a paragraph of you what you think of each story. With honorable mentions however, you don't need to to put that much on there.
4. Have fun.

Top 5 stories

5. Godzilla vs Diablolus

If this were to be a Godzilla movie, I would go and see it. It goes back to the old roots of the original but mixes some new ideas. Plus, the monster, Diablolus is a kaiju you do not want to screw with. Another thing I like is that the characters actually have something to do with the plot and are really fun to read about.

4. Pokemon: Kanto Adventures

People may say that this is the best Mothrarocks FF but I disagree and say this is my second favorite. Don’t get me a wrong it’s still a great story and why do you think it’s in the top five? Anyway a classic tale of Pokemon that never gets old but has it’s own unique twists and all of our characters are portrayed accurately. It keeps you on your toes to see what happens next.

3. JLA: War of the Kaiju

It took me a while before I read this story, admittedely but when I did, I wish I read this earlier. Because this story is great! Superheroes and Kaiju teaming up to fight their enemies, what’s not to love? Plus, the way the kaiju enter is clever and original. Plus, are our main hero seems OP but actually is very interesting to the point where we actually care about that character.

2. The Summoning

Wow! An interesting concept of teenagers controlling their own Kaiju! That’s amazing and who doesn’t want that. Three kids becoming friends and having to fight other kids with kaiju, that is awesome. It’s kind of like Pokemon but on steroids. Filled with great characters and has a really good original plot that makes you want to know what happens next.

Before I reveal the number 1, here are some honorable mentions.

Honorable Mentions

The Immortal Fight

Mass Effect and Highlander crossing over? Count me in! It was really fun to see Kane and the Krugan interact with life on Omega, which one of the most interesting places in the Mass Effect Universe. It also has a lot of great moments in it.

The Flamer

A great story filled with humorous moments and great accurate portrayals of all of us. It’s a shame this story didn’t get finished, it would have been a great successor to The Noob.

Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror
A fun dark story that had a great atmosphere you can imagine perfectly and loaded with tons of suspense. Would have made a great episode to the series and shame it’s not finished.

Exitium
Who doesn’t like a good zombie but this time, it’s dark and focuses a lot on the characters. All of whom are written very well.

1. TKFA 4

The crowing achievement of the writer, King Caesar who has made everything great about this story. The plot, the characters, the atmosphere, and the jokes are amazing. Shinki’s Pizza and Delivery? That’s comedy gold! Plus, even the suspense is great and gets you on the edge of your seat and makes you want to know what happens to the characters and the story. Since this is the last one of the continuity franchise, there are only a few more chapters left in this story, KC. Finish the fight.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Re: Top 5 Stories on this section.

Post by pta917 »

I full honored to be at least mentioned in your list and soon I might post my own list.
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!

Kubo
Sazer

Re: Top 5 Stories on this section.

Post by Kubo »

Number 1? Me?! Huh. I feel blessed to be chosen for such an honor.

Perhaps it is time to pick up the writing tools and finish that bad boy. :twisted:
Giving myself brain damage wishing too hard upon a star.

Twitter: @Dawn_of_the_DED
If you follow me on there, shoot me a DM so I know you're from the forums.