Something Brewing in My Mind

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Something Brewing in My Mind

Post by EdGojira »

I have this idea for a Godzilla fan work going on in my head. I first came up with it when Godzilla 2014's second trailer, the NECA figures and the Jakks Pacific figure rolled around. It has not been refined at all since then so this is bare bones and right up front.
The story follows two groups of people: Navy S.E.A.L.S. tracking a monster and U.S. Marines stationed in the desert. It takes place in a continuity where after giant monsters that are invulnerable to military bombardment have been discovered and ravaged San Francisco several countries have nuked each other, believing the end to be near and settling conflicts.
Godzilla begins heading toward Egypt on his path to feed on the fallout from a nuke dropped in the Middle East. In the desert, there is a group of soldiers that are on the edge of a fallout zone, handling genetic mutations and hostile locals. In the tropics miles away, a mysterious monster feeds upon nuclear energy. The monster detects more power sources and heads toward them. The people track it. Spines are seen rising out of the water and whales are seen attacked. The monster is traced further, heading toward the fallout with the people being sure it is Godzilla.
Godzilla surfaces in the Red Sea and devastates several Egyptian cities. He heads toward the village the Marines are stationed at. The other monster surfaces, staying hidden among the tall buildings of the city but its fast pace makes them question their Godzilla identification of the creature. They are informed by a horrified sounding Marine that Godzilla is in the Middle East. The Marines take it from here as they follow Godzilla. The monster reveals itself and is dubbed “Zilla”. The Marines try to survive in a city with Godzilla carving through it, Zilla’s path converging on his. The two behemoths have the same goal: to feed on radiation. They will not share.
How long has it been? I honestly forgot.
TK's resident Ed, Edd n Eddy fan.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/new ... 54/9ae.gif
[pic=http://x1.fjcdn.com/comments/lt+courtes ... fa40b3496a