Reionyx Brawl League Comments and Suggestion

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Re: Reionyx Brawl League Comments and Suggestion

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Now do you understand my intentions when i nerfed Golza, but dont worry, i havent forgotten about the fire variant ;)
Resized Image

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

So guys, a quick update

Im oing into minor hiatus. Dont worry, it shouldnt last to long. Ive begun work on creating a monster for colossal kaiju Combat which has been eating away at my time. If i dont focus on finihing it, then i wont finish it, so ive decided to give it all my focus.

The next part will hopefully be posted next weekend or the following week
Resized Image

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Post by GodzillaFreak99 »

Blast you and your conniving ways!
"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

TyrantGojira
EDF Instructor

Post by TyrantGojira »

Good luck with your monster. :)
"Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?"

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Hohoho MAN! Haven't posted here in a LOOOOOONG time. Also whatg is this new ranking system with two forums and jazz? huh, times have changed. Apparently im in the noob section now as well lol.

Well, decided today to finish up the long forgotten match that involved Ernest's character. Consider yourself blessed that you picked such weak monsters, other wise I would have never have written you such a long story...
Resized Image

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

Interesting!
And why didn't I sign up for this!? :(
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Re: Reionyx Brawl League Comments and Suggestion/Sign Ups!

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Name: Wayne Barron

Team Name: Turtlewe'en

Description:Wayne is rather unpredictable; you never know what he's going to do next. At the same time, he is rather cautious on the battlefield and makes sure he knows what his opponent can do and how he can beat them.

Physical Description: Dingo is relatively average in height, about 5'9'', with mouse-brown hair and blue eyes. He wears a gold shirt and black fabric pants with white stripes.

Monsters:
-Weaponiser
-Powered Zetton
-Gomess
Last edited by MoarCrossovers on Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

toho_guy01
Interpol Agent

Post by toho_guy01 »

Name- Toho Guy

Team name- Team Booty Bashers

Description- Sends out lead and sends out other monsters when lead is in trouble. Found his way onto (Planet Hammer?) from trying to fly to Mars.... Drunk. "Never Drink And Fly!" They said, but he ignored them and flew to (Again, Planet Hammer?) accidentally and now fights with his monster companions.

Physical Description- Bit out of shape. Wears Jurassic Park shirt and pants and Jaws jacket and shoes.

Monsters:
-Biollante (Lead)
-Male MUTO
-Windam
That fella that still exists for whatever reason.

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

Shouldn't you guys like wait for him to say if we can join?
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

As of right now, Sign ups are closed for season one. I do want to continue this series though so Ill be wrapping up season 1 in one or two stories(havent really checked to see who else I need to write for)

That being said, Feel free to at least put down your team and character and all that jazz(I appreciate that yall two have followed my rubric :D ) and ill merely put you in waiting until im done with my current batch!
Resized Image

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

Name- Drakul

Team name- Shadow Realm

Description- Being a member of the Nackle species Drakul was born to be a warrior and that was exactly what he did, silent by nature and very determined, he was the best at his job that was till he meet the Ultra Brothers and got defeated at the cost of his right arm. This lead to him traveling space as pirate but one time he was meet with this terrifying force, the Yapool, to which he gave his ''soul'' to turning into one of his mercenaries.
Physical Description- Stands about two meters tall, looks very similar to the one who fought Mebius, but his right arm is robotic and is decorated with several Yapool based drawings.

Monsters:
-Vakishim- The leader of the team and the one used for distance attacks.
-Nova- The spotter of the team normally flies around the flied to detect any opponents.
-Doragory- The muscle of the team.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Finally someone who is actually an alien! Thanks pta, your character has been "registered."
Resized Image

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

Glad I can be of service and please play around with the Yapool part of his story. ;)

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Post by DinoMaster »

Well, this looks like fun. Hope you don't mind if I sign up.

Name: James Michaelson

Team Name: Planet Earth Defenders

Description: A reluctant hero, James found his ability quite by accident, with it being discovered in a trash heap. Using the device he had found, he soon became in control of his first monster while taking a hiking trip in the Rockies. It was there that he captured the dinosaur kaiju Gorosaurus, and learned the true potential of his powers. He now spends time as a protector of the Earth, using his kaiju to fend off more violent and destructive ones, and prevent invasion.

Physical Appearance: A worn pair of tennis shoes, jeans, a plain colored t-shirt with a worn brown jacket.

Team
Lead: Battra Larva
Gorosaurus
Kumonga

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Ya so decided to give a little update(because ive been ghost recently)

Started watching the new Ultraman Ginga series and gotta be honest, it has me hyped up on Ultraman again. Not to mention ive purchased the original series and am watching it right now as well.

In short, I havent been at all thinking about the season 1 finale. The good news is that i feel more motivated to actual write it now and I have some more ideas for the second season. Believe it or not, this series has an overarching plot to everything that I havent really touched to much on yet...
Resized Image

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

That is good to hear, I can't wait to see what you come up with.