Terror of Yapool Discussion Thread

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Re: Terror of Yapool Discussion Thread

Post by Biogoji »

LOL. Just thought i would put in the Mst3k Jet Jaugar song.

Anyway i enjoyed the chapter, Yapool's really stepping up his game which is good for a badass character like him.

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

Alright on episode 7 what would you or any one else like to see?
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Biogoji »

Well i would like Chameleking to appear and maybe see Tyrant be the badass he is.

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

I might do the first one.
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

Next part is up.

Bios

Iceron

Height: 60 meters

Powers:
Icy Breath: Iceron's breath is an extremely cold mist he uses against stronger enemies.

Icy Wind: Iceron can surround himself in an icy wind to confuse enemies.

Gandar summon: Iceron can summon several Gandars to help him.

Sabotendar (full form)

Powers:
Explosive Thorns: Sabotender can launch the thorns that surround his body at opponents, they are highly explosive on contact.

Tongue: Sabotendar's tongue is long and flexible, able to ensnare opponents.

Flames: Sabotendar can spew flames from his mouth.

Acid Spray: Sabotender can emit a stream of acid from his mouth.

Zetton

Powers:
Energy Beam: By catching an incoming beam with his hands and when combing his fists, Zetton can absorb any energy beam based attacks with his hands and convert the energy into his own and fire it back at the source.

Fireballs: Zetton can emit and launch a variety of yellow, explosive fire balls of fire energy fired out from his head.

Reflective Shield: When attacked from any side, Zetton can create and erect a large, powerful, protective, yellow, crystal-like energy shield around his entire body to block projectiles and send them back to the source.

Red Beam:Zetton can fire a red beam from his head.It can release red smoke once it hit to the ground.Can be use to make difficult breathing.

Teleportation: In order to confuse opponents, Zetton can and is capable of instantly teleporting himself to any place in the area he wishes in the blink of an eye at will when around his opponent.

Great Super Strength: Zetton has great strength and is incredibly strong enough to rival the strength of other monsters and even the Ultramen.

Copies: Zetton can create up to two copies of himself. These have a similar look to the original and are weaker

Zetton (copy)

Powers:
Fireballs: Zetton II can fire missile-strength fireballs of energy from the yellow portion of his hands. These fireballs are more powerful than the original's.

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Biogoji »

There were some mistakes scattered around the chapter but it was just minor things and apart from that it was pretty good.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Defiantly could use some work on that chapter such as extremely long run on sentences, some apostrophes are missing, and it was a bit anti-climatic. The most well known one is the out of place sacrifice Jet Jaguar. If you were going to have it sacrifice itself to save Godzilla then it should have been done at the end of the chapter or in the next chapter with Godzilla and Ace fighting the two Zettons.

The positives would be that spelling was good for the most part, the fights were interesting and some of the dialogue was decent. Not your best work but not bad either just needs to be improved.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

This is the last part of this episode and it may not be the best but I might stop doing this for a while and I wanted to end this episode.

Bio:

Ultraman Ace

Height: 40 meters

Powers:
Metallium Ray: Ultraman Ace's Signature Weapon. Ace thrusts his arms to his left, then he swings them back towards his target and forms his arms in a "L" shape stance. The beam is powerful enough to destroy monsters in one shot.

Ace Slash: Ace's variation of the Ultra Slash, it comes in a variety of forms and can be duplicated several times before being thrown.

Star Beam Cutter: Ace can emit star-shaped cutters from between both hands. They can slice through monsters easily. Also has explosive effects.

Ultra-Neo Barrier: By placing both hands outward in front of him, Ace can create a large shield of energy that can deflect most attacks.

Ace Blade: Ace can create a katana from sheer force of will. Can slice through almost anything.

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

New episode as started.

Bios:

Alien Valky

Height: 49 meters

Powers: Teleportation: Alien Valky can teleport anywhere he pleases.

Energy Blasts: Alien Valky can fire a rapid succession of light blue blasts from the tiny gem on his forehead.

Spiked Hook: Alien Valky carries around a bladed hook as a weapon. And it also can fire a light blue beam from it's tip.

Vakishim

Height: 65 meters

Powers: Missiles: Vakishim can fire missiles from his beak and hands.

Flames: Vakishim can emit twin streams of fire from each of his hands.

Horn Launch: When needed, Vakishim can launch the horn on his head like a missile. The horn has a homing effect.

Inter dimensional Travel: Being from another dimension, Vakishim is able to cross dimensions at will. When in Earth’s, he shatters the sky like glass when appearing.

Extrourdinary jumper: despite it's rather fat and stocky apearence, Vakishim can jump great distances with ease.

Chameleking

Height: 50 meters

Powers: Mist Spray: Chameleking can exhale a white misty spray from his mouth, it has an explosive effect.

Hurricane Winds: Thanks to his wings, Chameleking can create hurricane-like winds by flapping his wings.

Flight: Chameleking can fly at moderate speeds with his wings.

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

Last part of this episode is out.

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Biogoji »

Good Job man good job.

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

New chapter is up and the king is returning.

Bios:

Mazarius

Powers: White Smoke: Mazarius can shoot a white cloud of smoke from its mouth, that in great quantity can cause suffocation.

Jirass

Height: 45 meters

Powers: lectric Heat Ray: Jiras can fire a million-volt, light blue beam of electircal energy from his mouth, capable of starting fires and shattering rock.

Jumbo King

Height: 59 meters

Powers: Missiles: Jumbo King can fire missiles from his mouth in rapid succession, and can create medium-sized explosions.

Flame: Jumbo King can spew a stream of flames from his mouth.

Teleportation: With the assistance of Yapool, Jumbo King can teleport far distances with ease.

Repulsion: Should something land on his midsection, Jumbo King's back half can create a yellow blast of energy to repel whatever has landed on there.

Energy Bolts: Jumbo King can fire energy bolts from his eyes, can cause medium explosions.

Tough Hide: Jumbo King's hide is resistant enough to withstand normal weapon fire and most physical assaults.

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Biogoji »

It was ok the last chapter was better through.

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

This is just an introduction to the return of the king.

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

So I posted the missing parts of this story for anyone who wants to see how it ends.