The Foundation

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Alucard
Xilien Halfling

The Foundation

Post by Alucard »

I'm going to tell you all a little story, so gather round and listen very well, because everything I say will in this story will probably connect with another story that I'm going to tell. Sometime. But not today, because I'm telling this one at the time. Anyway, this story is about a strange town in a place far awa-...

Wait, no. That's way too cliché, isn't it? Well, this story takes place in the very populated town of New York...Which is also cliché, but just follow me, alright? Anyway, as I was saying, New York is a city with a large population of people, which makes this a perfect place for slaughter...Or maybe that's just my sick mind. It probably is, but who cares? It's a story, it's not like I've...killed people...hehe... Moving on....

The main protagonist in the story we're going to focus on is a normal teenager, as normal as it gets. Normal family, everything is normal about him. Unfortunately, things won't be so normal around him after something happens to him. It hasn't happened yet and I won't give away anything, but it definitely has nothing to do with demons or Hell. So, the protagonist, which we're going to call "Jake" had a friend over which we will call "Mike". "Jake" and "Mike" were friends since kindergarten, they were practically inseparable. They were practically "Heterosexual Life Partners". So, "Jake" and "Mike" were at "Jake's" House, which was large enough to support a family of 3 people. How does that help this story? I don't know, it doesn't.

Anyway, "Jake" asked his friend if he could bring him anything to drink, like juice. "Mike" said that he could drink something and "Jake" went to the Kitchen, smiling on the way. As he entered the kitchen, black smoke was entering the kitchen from an open window, which strangely, "Jake" doesn't remember opening. However, he still closed it and he just shrugged before opening the fridge, grabbing a carton of apple juice. He started pouring the juice into the glass, not noticing that the black smoke which entered through the window was still in the same room as him. As it creeped up on him, it started going inside him through every orifice in his body, slowly taking possession of his weak willed mind. As it entered his body, the black smoke now controlling it, he opened the fridge again and put the carton of juice back inside, before grabbing cyanide and pouring it into the glass of apple juice. He returned back with the glass in his hand, "Mike" not noticing anything weird about him. "Mike" took the glass from his friend hands and drank it. As he drank it possessed "Jake" smirked, before "Mike" lifeless body fell on the ground. "Jake" grabbed his friends body by the scruff of his neck, pulling it up, before shedding a tear, knowing that he'll spend the rest of his life in his body, while someone else uses it for their own purposes.

What's the point of screaming...if no one can hear you?
Last edited by Alucard on Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
SuperSaiyan4Godzilla wrote:
wataru wrote:It's not huge and it's white.
LIKE YO DICK!

Alucard
Xilien Halfling

SPOILERS: IT'S ABOUT A FARM

Post by Alucard »

Alright, now, let me tell you another story. This time, it takes place on a farm, a normal schooltrip. Farm animals everywhere and the smell of cow dung filling the air. Cows, horses, everything you'd normally see when visiting your long lost relatives on a farm which you've never heard about. The main character of importance that we're going to focus on...let's just call him "Mark". Well, now, "Mark" thought it would be fun to see what makes a farm a farm, but I just think he's fucking crazy, because let's be honest here...Who would want to go on a farm? Anyway, shits and giggles aside, he was happy that he could experience something new. He didn't have many friends, which is kind of obvious, if you want to go to a fucking farm. Alright, I'll stop. Let's just keep on with the story.

Well, as they exited the bus, the teacher started talking to her students. She explained what farmers do and how "fun" it was. Well, "Mark" believed her and when she finished her story, she let the kids explore the farm and experience everything themselves. "Mark" being the dumbass he was, went off into a barn, where he noticed the horses and cows eating hay. He smiled and went further into the barn, before starting to rub the rough skin of one of the horses. The horses looked at him, as the young boy smiled back at him. He stopped and went out of the barn, looking at his classmates running around and playing with eachother. He thought to himself: "Why aren't they looking at how life at a farm is?". He went back into the farm, before noticing something very strange...All the horses and cows were gone. Not even a trace of them was shown. A lot of thoughts were running through his brain, like: "Where did they go? Were they let out? Did he leave the oven on?"

He went out of the barn, only to notice that something was missing. Something important...All his classmates were also gone. Everyone was there, what happened now? As he exited the barn, he went off to look for something. Strangely, the whole place was covered by large trees, almost like he was in a jungle... But he started thinking, what could have happened? How is this even possible? As he ventured further into the deep jungle, he noticed something very, very weird. Rabbits. Cute furry rabbits feasting on the body of a wolf. As they soon noticed him, they jumped at him and attacked him, clawing and biting their way through their clothes, before biting clean through his jugular vein, his limp body falling on the ground, as the small furry rabbits started feasting on the body of their new victim.
LIKE YO DICK!

Alucard
Xilien Halfling

I looked, and there before me was a white horse!

Post by Alucard »

It was a normal day for the people in Los Angeles. Everything was fine, but people weren't expecting the first seal to be broken in their normal, everyday city. Apparently, a horseman was being sighted. A man on a white horse, holding a bow and attacking everyone who came close enough to him, before disappearing to another place. Some people have even purportedly sighted him in their homes. The horse was "levitating", not touching the ground beneath him. The horseman never left his horse. He was always on top of him, using him to move to everywhere.

He was the "urban legend" that every city has for a while, before a newscast captured him on film and put the tape on air. It was a big mistake, because he started wreaking havoc on the whole city. His "bow" was of mystical origins or some shit, because it caused explosions. And he never seemed to run out of arrows. Never. When he ran out of arrows, they started appearing again. I think he's recycling the same ones. Even bad guys recycle. This lesson is brought to you by Captain Planet and his gang of vegetarians. Anyway, like the dumbfucks that we are, we sent the military to deal with a harbinger of the Apocalypse. Honestly, I don't know what we were expecting. Like, really? What will they do?

The Horseman on his white horse was galloping the streets of Los Angeles, shooting his arrows at citizens who were trying to run away, which soon exploded into bloody and gooey chunks of meat and flesh. SWAT members in their trucks started appearing on the streets, ramming them into the horseman, who saw them as nothing more than pests. They opened the door and started shooting at his horse, bullets passing through his body and hitting other civilians. They didn't know how to react. It was worthless. They couldn't do anything to save all those people.

The horseman looked down at them and readied his arrow, the members of the SWAT team running away as he managed to pierce the body of one of the soldiers, his body exploding into tiny pieces. They started throwing grenades at him, before they exploded near him. The blast of the explosion managed to hold him back long enough for them to run further away from him. They, ran into one of the buildings, as the horseman teleported away. It was a job well done.

But he'll make sure that they will know his name.

"I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, "Come and see!" I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest."
LIKE YO DICK!

Alucard
Xilien Halfling

WAR

Post by Alucard »

Tokyo. Home to a giant lizard which a lot of people obsess about. That's not what we're going to talk about right now, but still...A lot of people obsess about him.

Anyway, that giant lizard still doesn't have anything on one of the brothers of Conquest. A portal, unlike any other, appeared in a building, shooting out fire from time to time. Military officials were called to contain it and they closed down the building. Leaked pictures of it were found on the internet and soon it was one of the most talked things on the internet, along with cats and tits. A disturbance was felt in the building and soon the JSDF was called to keep anything from coming into our world.

An earthquake was felt, not strong enough to cause large collateral damage, but strong enough to be felt, seeing how it shook the whole building. The soldiers readied their guns and aimed at the portal, another flare shooting out of it. The flare soon began taking shape, as a horse with fiery red eyes stared at the members of the Japanese soldiers. They were too scared too move even though their guns were aimed at the horse made out of fire. Soon, another flare came out of the portal and a skeleton covered in fire holding a sword materialized on top of the horse. He stared at the soldiers and uttered one word which ran through the mind of everyone in the building: "Kill." The soldiers aimed at their former allies and started shooting them. A bloodbath was taking place and all of it was because of a member of the Horsemen. He smiled to himself, knowing that he'll have fun in this place before, his horse started walking towards the window of the story they were on. His hooves left burn marks into the cement that was covering the entire floor. It ran towards the window and jumped through it, burning through it, before falling down on a cab which soon burst into flames.

War grabbed his sword and looked down at his horse, before rubbing his fiery mane and yelling: "Today...today we go to war."

"When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, "Come and see!" Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword."
LIKE YO DICK!

Alucard
Xilien Halfling

Famine

Post by Alucard »

Miami was another place which got fucked over massively by a primordial being. A lot of people were in the constant state of being hungry and they would even resort to cannibalism so they could survive. A lot of people weren't even above killing their babies so they could prolong their life. The army was sending in helicopters with resources so they could help the people as long as they could. A lot of them looked like zombies from a horror film and most of them were even covered in blood from fights with others. The army couldn't do anything about it and after a while they stopped sending in helicopters.

The "people" then started attacking everyone because they saw them as food. Fights would start everywhere and the people from the other cities couldn't help at all...All they could do is sit and hope that whatever was happening didn't happen to them. Army personnel were dispatched to take care of the zombies because they just wouldn't die for themselves. They were set off all around the city and before they could even ready themselves, zombies were attacking them from everywhere. It was a battle led between people and zombies and we were clearly losing. We managed to kill some of them, but it just wasn't enough. There were too many of them for any of us to do anything. It didn't help that they were extremely hard to kill and not slow at all. They managed to convert some of soldiers into one of their kind. It was helpless for us....The only way we could win is if we nuked Miami. And before anyone can intervene, we did it...Everyone in Miami was wiped out by a gigantic blast...

As the nuke cleared, the Black Horseman stood on the ground. "When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come and see!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!"

Soon...It was joined by his two other brothers, Conquest and War.

Famine looked at his brother War and asked him: "Is he here yet?"

Before he could answer the question, a solar eclipse blocked the Sun and War smiled: "He is now."
LIKE YO DICK!

Alucard
Xilien Halfling

Re: Short "Scary" Stories V2

Post by Alucard »

The Foundation, 2:32 PM

A man was standing in front of a big screen, looking at recent attacks that have been happening around the world. He noticed the Horsemen, he knew what was happening. And yet, he believed that he could stop the day when everything collapses. He smiled to himself and whispered: "This isn't anything worse than what we already have here." Little did he know though that another person was in the same room as him, as he started speaking: "I assume that was directed to me." Even though Agent Ceasar didn't notice the other Agent entering, he turned around and smirked: "Yeah, it was directed at you." The other agent came closer and looked at him: "Because if you were talking to yourself, that would be weird." Agent Ceasar looked at Agent Jason and started speaking again: "Have you noticed a pattern in this attacks, Agent?" Agent Jason looked at the screen and then back at Ceasar, uttering another sentence: "A lot of people have died?"

Ceasar, looked at Agent Jason again and then back at the screen shaking this head: "Well...At least you're not wrong. You see, what I meant with that is that all of them have a figure on a horse..." Before Ceasar could say the whole sentence, Agent Jason said: "So, like a horseman!" Ceasar shook his head again subtly and continued talking: "Yes, exactly like a horseman....But I think that these are the Biblical ones. You know, the ones who are prophesied to bring the Devil to Earth." Agent Jason started rubbing his chin: "Hmm...Are you implying that we can stop the end of the world?" Agent Caesar grabbed jacket and started walking towards the door, smirking as he does so and said: "That's exactly what I'm implying." Before Agent Caesar could exit the door, Agent Jason ran towards him so they can exit in unison.

Little did they know that the surviving members of the SWAT Team and the JSDF were with them as well, in the same facility. When they left the computer room, they noticed two members whom they've never seen before. They started walking towards them and Agent Jason looked at them: "Agent Jason, pleased to meet you. And who might you two be?"

Russell looked at the member of the JSDF and started talking: "Name's Russell, this guy is 63." Agent Caesar looked at the SWAT member and asked him: "63? W-..why 63? Is he like an android or something?" Russell just shook his head and said: "No, but he's Japanese and I couldn't understand anything he said, so I just gave him a random number as a name. Anyway, who are you?" Agent Caesar smirked and said: "Call me Agent Caesar. Before we continue, I need to ask you a few things..."

3 hours later, Russell and 63 became Agents. While they talked, they agreed that they need the help of 4 humanoids that they have in custody of which all agents were instructed to talk to a particular humanoid.

INTERVIEW REPORT 95443446

Agent Caesar: Well, well....I'm here to ask for your help, if that's okay with you. We think that the End is in the process of happening.

A████████ T██ G████: The End? I didn't think it would happen so soon...Is my army ready?

Agent Caesar: Your what? I have told you a thousand times, they're all dead! They were killed a long time ago.

A████████ T██ G████: Then how do you expect me to help you, if you can't even bring my army back?!

Agent Caesar: With guns, baby.

END INTERVIEW

After the Interview, Agent Caesar tried to teach A████████ T██ G████ to use a pistol, which resulted in ██ casualties.

INTERVIEW REPORT 33333336

Agent Jason: Well, well....If it isn't you, the lizardman. We need your hel-...

The Lizardman: My help?! You need my help?! You were the ones who put me in this shithole and now you expect me to actually help you...

Agent Jason: I'm sorry for that, but we're talking about the end of the world here. Would you rather stay in this "shithole", as you say or would you rather be burning in hell?

The Lizardman: ...Well...I mean...Hell, probably.

Agent Jason: You're still helping us.

The Lizardman: Fuck.

END INTERVIEW

INTERVIEW REPORT 32548964

Agent Russell: So, I've been told you're a vampire.

Drac:(Drinking a bloodbag through a straw) Oh really, what gave it away? Was it the fangs or was it this bloodbag I'm holding?

Agent Russell: However, I've been told that you don't explode in broad daylight. How is that true?

Drac: If you make a Twilight joke, I'll eat you alive.

Agent Russell: No, no. I'm really curious.

Drac: Well, I do get weakened by it.

Agent Russell: Good, because it's a solar eclipse outside.

Drac: Well, isn't today my lucky day.

END INTERVIEW

After the interview, the Vampire pushed the Agent out of the way and went out of his chamber, where he caused more than 60 casualties, all of them Foundation members before being sedated by 6 tranquilizer shots. After the incident, the Vampire agreed to help.

INTERVIEW REPORT 88842356

63: Hello there. I've been told that your immortal. Is that true?

John: Yeah, I am. But it isn't fun.

63: Really? Because a lot of people would wish they are.

John: Say that after you see your friends leave you one by one.

63: Oh...well...Anyway, we need you to help us stop a global catastrophe.

John: What makes you think I'll be back here after we stop it? You can't kill me. You can't do any-...

63: You're right, we can't kill you. And we won't. We know you don't fear death. You fear life. We'll freeze you in ice and leave you here to look at everyone live their life and finally die, all while you watch if you don't comply with what we say. Do you really want us to do that?

END INTERVIEW

After the interview, John suffered from massive depression. New Agents should learn from this. Never threaten him with life.
LIKE YO DICK!

Alucard
Xilien Halfling

Re: The Foundation

Post by Alucard »

After they talked to the abnormal prisoners, the agents met in the main room. Even though John decided not to cooperate with them, they still thought that they could stop the world from ending. Drac, Alexander the Great and The Lizardman were right behind them, waiting for the Agents to decide when they'll attack. As the Agents went to get their guns, the prisoners started a discussion between themselves.

Alexander the Great: So...We're going to save the world, huh?

Drac: Or die trying, I think.

The Lizardman: Dying is not on my list of worries today.

Alexander the Great: I agree with him. I've lived for this long, what makes you think I'll die tonight?

Drac: I don't know...Maybe it's the fact that they're all primal beings and can't be harmed.

The Lizardman: Eeeh, even if they are, this humans have a plan. Or at least I think. Why would they call us if they don't have a plan?

Meanwhile, the Agents were getting ready for the fight and Russell asked: "Alright, so what's the plan?" This started a whole conversation between the best of the best:

Agent Jason: "Well...I was thinking of shooting the horses."

Agent Russell: "And if that doesn't work?"

Agent Caesar: "Shoot the horsemen. Now, let's go."

They all went off to the main room, where they saw the humanoids discussing between themselves. Agent Caesar called for Alexander and threw him a gun. Alexander grabbed the gun and started walking towards the main exit of the Foundation, where an Apache Helicopter was waiting to pick them up. They went inside and it lifted off, bringing them to the place where the Horsemen were trying to raise the Devil: Disneyland.

2 and a half hours later

The helicopter flew down and the Agents jumped off one by one. Drac, The Lizardman and Alexander jumped off as well. The horsemen were nowhere to be seen, even though they were obviously here. Everyone was feeling them...Some of them even felt them too much. Before they could utter a word, Alexander felt War's sword go through his body, as it turned into dust. Drac just smirked and said: "He just got burned", before teleporting away. The Agents started shooting at War and the Lizardman grabbed Alexander's gun and started shooting at War as well. The Horseman ran towards the Agents, who all jumped out of the way. Before they could do anything, War called for his brothers and he was soon joined by a White Horseman, a Black Horseman and the Pale Horseman. He looked down at them and told them: "If you don't struggle, we'll leave you a nice place in hell." Before they could say anything a portal opened beneath them and a giant hand pulled them in, before closing again. Drac teleported back to the crew and asked: "So...wait...that's it? What a fucking let down." The Agents couldn't believe it. They came prepared and nothing happened. Nothing at all. The sky lit up in flames and the words "Today is not the day" appeared in it, as the solar eclipse vanished.

Agent Caesar grabbed his Walkie-talkie and called a Helicopter to pick them up, clear dissapointment in his voice. Agent Jason asked: "So...is that it? Did we win?" Agent Russell said: "I guess we did..." The helicopter, that wasn't even a kilometer away came back and they got back to the Foundation.

However, this is just the beginning of their crazy adventures together...
LIKE YO DICK!

Alucard
Xilien Halfling

Post by Alucard »

After they came back to the Foundation, still weirded about what just happened, they came back to see a new agent holding a baseball bat with a drawn smiley face on it. When the bat "saw" them, it bursted out, saying: "Hello, ol' chaps. How'ya doin'?" Now, they've seen a lot of weird things that have happened, but this one...This one just takes the cake. A british cricket bat...All that's missing is a monocle and a cup of tea. They just shook their heads in unison and walked to the computer room, waiting for something to happen. Oh yeah, I also just want to write action and this is kind of boring. Breaking the fourth wall is fun, oh yeah. Anyway, the alarm went off when a new video was posted on youtube, given the appropriate title of: "Killer Penguins!" Quickly, the Foundation did their best to take the video down, which showed two emperor penguins holding a knife. Also, in the video, they showed signs of sentience, talking in chirps.

Hey, if talking cricket bats exist in this universe, so do killer penguins. So shut up. You'll never know when penguins turn against us. I'm serious, penguins are natural killers. They kill fish all the time. And don't say that fish aren't people. We evolved from them, so fuck it. We're pretty close. The next thing you'll see will be penguins locking us up in cages and selling our organs as food. I'm done, sorry. It's just....Penguins are fucking scary when you think about it. So are a lot of things, but still. The Agents got ready and went off to Detroit, where the alleged "Killer Penguin" video took place. They were on a helicopter ride again and it was fun, I guess? I don't know, let's just skip the ride.

And now, we're in the Detroit. Home of the Penguins. Knife throwing penguins have been sighted on the beach, so that's where the team of Agents first went to look. However, when they went there, no penguins were in sight. Agent Lizard decided to jump in the sea and swim, to see if he can see any penguins underwater. However, tragically, he was eaten by a shark. Still no penguins though.... After that, the team went off to look for the penguins, which they found in a fishing shop, on top of the dead body of the shop owner. Before they could do anything, 63 shot the two of them with tranquilizer rounds and they immediately fell to sleep. They got caught and brought back to the Foundation in approximately 9:23 PM.

INTERVIEW REPORT 333956704 (ONLY RECORDED INSTANCE OF THE PENGUINS TALKING)

Penguin 1: Let me go, you worthless pile of fish blubber. I swear I'll gut you all. And I'll enjoy bathing in your blood.

Agent Caesar: Woah, wait. You can talk?

Penguin 1: Of course I can talk, you fucking mongrel. What did you expect?

Agent Caesar: That's enough from you. Can the other guy talk?

Penguin 1: No, he's stupid.

END INTERVIEW

After that, the Penguins didn't respond to any verbal attempts of communication.
LIKE YO DICK!

Alucard
Xilien Halfling

Post by Alucard »

I swear I haven't forgot about this series. Foundation agents just haven't got a call in a while. Wait, does this qualify as fourth wall breaking? Uhh...I should google that. Damn. Oh right also, anyway as I was saying about the story...The Agents were monitoring the internet, TV channels, satellites for any anomalous activity and they got it. The anomalous activity they've been waiting for all this time. They got tired of cockney cricket bats and killer penguins. They went into the laboratory, telling all the scientists that were currently expirimenting on an alien body to wait for them, because they'll soon bring a new anomalous thing to experiment. As soon as they said this, the gray alien was heard saying something. The transcript is as follows:

TRANSCRIPT OF NERD ROOM 923567238U7

Grey Alien: THANK GLARK, AGENTS. YOU NEED TO GET A NEW THING BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE UNTIL MY REGENERATIVE POWERS FUCK UP AND I BLOW UP...AGAIN!

Agent 3324: Don't worry about it, designated object-72AS0, your pain will soon be over.

Grey Alien: I'm surprised you haven't found something new in this long.

Agent 3324: Yeah...So are we.

END OF TRANSCRIPT

The Agents got ready, all their guns cocked as they went off to go hunt for the new thing harrasing human lives. But before they moved on to the adventure, it happened. A containment breach. A loud beep was heard inside the whole facility, as the same two words kept repeating over and over: "CONTAINMENT BREACH, CONTAINMENT BREACH, CONTAINMENT BREACH!". The 4 Agents didn't think about it as much, thinking that the others were qualified enough to handle it as they went out to bring the anomalous thing that they saw on the video. They travelled to Japan, got the person they deemed anomalous, brought it back to the foundation and when they entered the foundation, the following happened.

VIDEO OF INCIDENT 77Q3WF42

(Human sized mantis is seen being transported by unknown facility personnel)

Mantis: I COULD HAVE ESCAPED AND I WOULD HAVE! GODDAMN YOU HUMA-(It's assumed the mantis stopped mid-sentence because she saw Agent 3324)

Mantis: STEVE, YOU IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT. YOU MADE ME HATE HUMANS.

Agent 3324: IT WAS A ONE TIME THING, SUGARBABE.

Mantis: AFTER I FINISHED WITH YOU, I SHOULD HAVE EATEN YOU.

(The mantis is then taking out of video view, as the thrashing and yelling still continue)

Agent 3325: Wait, did you and her really...?

Agent 3324: Shut up, I don't want to talk about it.

Agent 3325: Yeah...sure you don't.

(A person in a labcoat is then seen entering view as he then starts speaking)

Dr. Lazarus: Hello, gentlemen. What have you brought today?

Agent 3324: Yeah, we saw a video of this dude solving a Rubix's Cube in 16 seconds.

(Agent 3324 is then seeing pushing an asian boy in view. Dr. Lazarus is visibly angry.)

Dr. Lazarus: Gentlemen....that's normal. Goddamn it, you 4 are so incompetent. We'll have to erase his mind so he can forget about al-*BANG* WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!

(Agent 3324 is seeing having blasted a hole in the boys head with his handcannon.)

Agent 3324: Isn't this easier, though?

Dr. Lazarus: ALL OF YOU. YOU'RE FIRED.

END OF VIDEO TRANSMISSION
LIKE YO DICK!