Kurrel Crocodile

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Kurrel Crocodile

Post by Kiryu2012 »

The island stood far out in the Pacific, away from any continent and therefore away from any human settlement. The island was bizarre, having the shape of a T-rex’s head and partially hovered above the water. There were even parts of the island that would occasionally rise up from the ground or sea and hover above the island, though the residents of the island never seemed to care. The island had a wide variety of environments, ranging from artic regions to swamps and forests intersecting with prairies.

“Oh, I got dead again! This game stinks!” Kurrel stated in frustration as he stared at the computer in front of him, having watched his character get blown up again by sticky bombs laid out on the floor. Kurrel resembled a large Saltwater Crocodile that stood upright in a human-like pose, with theropod-like legs that ended in three talons, arms like an Argonian’s, but ending in curved claws, a crocodile tail that was more whip-like and flexible than normal crocodiles, and several rows of small dorsal plates vaguely similar to Godzilla’s own. Kurrel lived by the biggest swamps on the island, and a wide assortment of technology looking to be from various time periods to use. For some unexplained reason, many types of technology would mysteriously spawn on the island, even though no humans ever stepped foot on the island, every part of the land being owned by animals with varying intelligence.

Kurrel scratched at a faint scar along the left side of his face as he stood up from the chair he sat upon, and leaned against a tree, snatching a nearby raccoon running by and biting it’s head off, the crocodile still frustrated as he started chewing on the mammal. “I can’t believe how many people like that game! I thought you said I’d be addicted to it!” Kurrel looked behind the tree he leaned against as he spoke, ignorant of the raccoon’s blood trickling down his jaws. “Oh, come on, Kurrel. Ya gotta start accepting the fact that everyone dies, including you.” A voice had come from behind the tree, before Fake Discord appeared beside Kurrel. Fake Discord resembled a 3 foot tall serpentine chimera, having a grey head and neck vaguely similar to a serpent’s or horse’s, and a brown body that led to a red Chinese Dragon tail, ending in a white tuft of fur. His right arm was a lion arm, his left arm an eagle leg, his right leg a green dragon leg, and his left leg a brown goat leg, with a purple bat right wing and blue bird left wing atop his back. From his head were a goat left horn and a deer right antler.

Fake Discord was merely a creation of the true god of chaos, the one responsible for the creation of that island. Even though Fake Discord resembled his creator, he was merely one of many different insignificant spawn of Discord’s chaos, and was nowhere near the most powerful. Kurrel had met Fake Discord when he was merely a cub, and ever since then Fake Discord was Kurrel’s partner, hardly ever leaving his side and being almost like a brother to him. Kurrel growled slightly as Fake Discord stood upon his shoulder. “Yeah, but it’s only fun if they die. I hate it when snipers and spies keep taking me out, especially when I’m having fun.” “You can always respawn.” “But then I’m frustrated for the rest of the round. Do you even know how annoying the whole ordeal is?” “Yes I do.” Kurrel momentarily stopped eating the raccoon as he looked at Fake Discord in confusion. “How could you know?” “You tell me every single time you rage quit,” Fake Discord merely said, the draconequus now looking annoyed himself. Kurrel merely shrugged, tossing the remainder of the raccoon carcass into the water as he started walking out towards the plains. “Bah, forget it. I’m gonna see if there’s anything to find in the plains. You coming?” Fake Discord hovered in the air with a grin, before teleporting on top of Kurrel’s head. “I always do.” Kurrel cracked a smile, before he kept on walking out the swamps and into the plains.

*cue environment theme*

Kurrel moved quickly as he walked across the grassy plains, moving much faster than a normal human even when walking. The plains stretched out across the land, rows of trees faintly visible in the horizon. Occasionally there would be a rocky outcropping somewhere to be easily found, and many types of creatures could be found here. It also served as a good battlefield, in case any creatures were willing to duel it out here. Kurrel kept walking, occasionally swatting aside any monitor lizards or rattlesnakes that would lunge from their hiding places to attack, whilst scanning the plains for any items worth investigating. After several minutes of walking, however, Kurrel was slightly disappointed to find nothing of interest, Fake Discord sunbathing atop his head as the crocodile kept looking about.

Eventually, Kurrel found a nearby creek and sat beside it, the reptile kicking a nearby stone in boredom as he sighed. “Ugh, I’m so bored! Why can’t there ever be fun stuff to find what I want it?” Fake Discord lowered his sunglasses as he looked down at Kurrel. “Yeah, well that’s life for ya.” At that moment, though, Kurrel stiffened. He had caught a familiar scent. A very familiar scent. And it was very close, practically right behind him. With a grin, Kurrel jumped up and spun around, just as a blur of golden brown and black came charging at him. Kurrel leapt upwards, narrowly missing a set of claws swinging at him. The lion let out a snarl of frustration, before he lunged at Kurrel again, the crocodile grinning as he stood ready for combat. If there was one creature Kurrel especially liked, it was the lion. Lions were amongst the top predators of the island, inhabiting the forests, plains, and jungles across the land. Like all the big cats on the island, lions were very successful, despite having to always compete with dragons, dinosaurs, and other carnivores, and they earned their rank for being amongst the strongest of the island’s predators.

And if there was one thing that required to be known, it was the fact that lions never hunt alone. As the lion charged, a trio of lionesses came up from the grass, having been lying in wait for Kurrel, and charged at Kurrel as well. The crocodile jumped back again as the lions tried to pounce on him, before he pulled out what looked like a calculator. It was in fact a powerscaler, made by Discord to scan any creature to find their exact power, and it was made to always be accurate. Kurrel had found the device as a cub, and since then had found it to be very useful in finding out every creature’s power. The device was also indestructible, so that was a plus when facing powerful foes. Kurrel held up the powerscaler, the device quickly scanning the lions as they charged again, before it gave Kurrel their exact power:

Lions:
Strength: Large Building level
Speed: 65 MPH
Durability: City Block level
Destructive Capacity: Large Building level

Kurrel kept his grin as he put away the powerscaler, before swinging out his fist as a lioness lunged forward, punching her square in the face and knocking her backwards. The other two lionesses lunged at Kurrel from the sides, raking their claws across his sides and leaving blood trickling from the cuts. Fake Discord hopped off of Kurrel’s head and launched a fireball from his lion paw, striking the lioness on Kurrel’s right and shoving her back, before Kurrel planted his knee into the left lioness’ face, flipping her backwards. The male lion charged at Kurrel from the front, tackling him down and attempting to bite into his throat. Kurrel managed to grab the lion by his neck and hold him back, unmindful of the lion’s claws digging into his arm, before he raised up his legs and kicked away the lion. The lionesses rose back up by that point and lunged at Kurrel again, only for Kurrel to suddenly spin like a top, becoming a tornado as he repeatedly struck the lionesses with his fists, feet, and tail, until he sent the trio flying away.

The male lion snarled as he circled Kurrel, the crocodile grinning as he punched his fists together. Male lions did always give him a better fight than lionesses. The lion charged at Kurrel, just as Kurrel lunged forward. The two traded blows with each other for a moment, the lion raking his claws across Kurrel’s face and chest, Kurrel punching away at the lion’s face, until Kurrel eventually swatted the lion away with his tail. The cat rolled to his feet and charged again, but Fake Discord suddenly teleported in front of the lion and assaulted him with energy projectiles emitting from the ground and air, forcing the lion backwards and allowing Kurrel to leap forward, slamming his fist square upon the lion’s head, knocking him out cold.

“Well that was certainly amusing,” Fake Discord simply said. “I didn’t need your help, you know,” Kurrel stated as he looked up at Fake Discord. “Yeah, but you know I can’t stay away from these brawls.” Kurrel simply shrugged at this. “I suppose I can’t argue with that.” Suddenly, a portal opened up above the duo, before a shape fell from the portal. Kurrel jumped back as the shape landed before him, Kurrel and Fake Discord watching in surprise. The figure appeared to almost resemble a Bigfoot in terms of basic appearance, but had a head very much different from the ape’s, and wore some sort of bandana around his neck. He was bright blue, and covered in fur. “Geez, I’ve must’ve been knocked out of my ship,” The creature said as he sat up, only to see Kurrel standing before him. The two stared at each other in surprise for a moment, until Kurrel broke the silence: “So uh, who are you?”

The blue creature blinked several times before he shook his head. “Name’s Driskull. No idea where I am.” Kurrel helped Driskull to his feet as Fake Discord watched from behind Kurrel’s head. “You’re on my home island,” Kurrel responded. “And I saw you come through a portal of some kinds.” Driskull looked back at where he had come from, only for the portal to be gone. “Huh, I did see a portal when I started falling. I was on a research mission when a meteor hit my ship. I think I was knocked out of my ship when it hit.” “That’s just weird. I’m Kurrel, and this chimera behind me is Fake Discord.” Fake Discord moved around to be standing atop Kurrel’s head with his eagle hand as he studied Driskull. “Hmm, interesting.” “So does what just happened occur here often?” Driskull asked as he looked around the surrounding land. “Well we do get all sorts of technology appearing out of nowhere,” Kurrel stated. “But never through portals.” Suddenly Kurrel caught a shine out light out of the corner of his eye, turning around to see another portal a distance away. “Hey, there’s another one!” Driskull spotted the portal, before looking back at Kurrel. “Maybe somebody’s gonna fall through there as well.” “We’d better check it out before it disappears.” Kurrel and Driskull then quickly ran to where the portal was, as Fake Discord looked at the screen with a grin. “This is gonna be fun.”
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Re: Kurrel Crocodile

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Kurrel and Driskull quickly reached the portal, the opening from whatever it led from near a small grove of trees beside a pond. Just as the duo and Fake Discord reached their destination, a pair of figures fell from the portal, before the portal closed up. Kurrel and Driskull moved closer to the figures as they sat up. One of them was a polar bear that wore a baseball cap, blue jeans, and a white jacket, while the other was a shrimp with a black wrist band on his right claw, a golden tooth, and black leather pants.

The shrimp picked up a pair of sunglasses that fell next to him and put them on as the polar bear looked around in surprise. “Where am I? And who are you?” The polar bear asked the shrimp, before the two turned to see Kurrel and Driskull approach them. “You guys fell through a portal as well?” Kurrel asked as he and Driskull helped the shrimp and polar bear to their feet. “I think so,” The polar bear responded. “I was sliding down a snowy hill, but before I reached the bottom a portal opened up ahead of me. I couldn’t stop myself before I slid right into the portal. My name’s Jack by the way.” “I’m Sammy,” The shrimp said. “I was walking along the seafloor looking for a bite to eat, when a portal opened up right in front of me and I ended up stepping into it.” “That must’ve been the same portal I fell in,” Jack suggested, Sammy shrugging at this theory.

“I’m Kurrel and this is Driskull,” Kurrel said, before Fake Discord teleported atop the crocodile’s snout. “And you may refer to me as Fake Discord. You two chaps are on Kurrel’s home island. Now just what were those portals and why did they bring you guys here?” This question stumped the group, no one able to come up with a reasonable theory as to what was happening. “Whatever the reason,” Kurrel stated. “It seems clear that there was a purpose for those portals bringing you guys here. Until we find out what’s happening, you guys can stay at my place. We’d better move quick, though. Lions tend to live in these plains, and I don’t think you guys are well prepared just yet to take on those cats.” “Good point,” Sammy said with a shudder, before the group headed off back to Kurrel’s part of the land.

Hiding amongst the tall grass beside the tree, someone was watching the group’s entire conversation, and chuckled lightly as he watched them leave. “You can run away to hide know, boys,” The hidden being said with a thick Australian accent. “But we’ll find and take care of yas soon.” Beside him, a larger more muscular entity laughed quietly with a growl. “Puny Kurrel soon to be crushed like bug.” The two beings moved silently away, to prepare for their plan.

“So let me get this straight,” Jack said, the polar bear leaning against a tree as Kurrel had explained to him what it was like on the island. “We’re on an island shaped like a dinosaur’s head that keeps getting all sorts of technology, with all sorts of creatures living everywhere, and you have a powerscaler that determines exactly how strong anything is?” Kurrel simply shrugged. “In a nutshell, yes.” “This place is weird,” Jack said as he put a paw on his face. “Ah, don’t worry too much,” Kurrel said. “You’ll get used to it.” Sammy and Driskull were checking out the various types of technology Kurrel had kept as his own, while Fake Discord watched, hanging from a tree branch with his tail and drinking cotton candy through a bendy straw. Sammy then looked up and noticed something that wasn’t there before. “Hey Kurrel, what’s that on your shoulder?” Everyone then looked to see a pink starfish sitting on Kurrel’s shoulder, staring in complete shock with its mouth and eyes wide open. “Oh this?” Kurrel said casually. “It’s just Surprised Patrick. Found him when I was a cub, and I kept him ever since. I’ve become real attached to him too.” “How come he wasn’t there before?” Jack asked in confusion. Kurrel simply shrugged at this. “He’s omnipresent, I guess. He could appear anywhere without any warning. For some reason, I can teleport to wherever Patrick is, regardless of how far away he is.” “Why do I get the feeling he’s gonna keep showing up like that?” Driskull asked with some worry.

Jack then had a new thought. “Say, about that powerscaler, what else does it do aside from scanning anything’s power?” Kurrel pulled out the powerscaler and pressed several buttons, causing a holographic screen to rise up to reveal the profiles of many different creatures. “Once the powerscaler scans something, it saves that being’s information into its databank and can allow me to look back at that being’s power whenever I want. I could show you some examples if you want.” Jack shrugged. “Might as well. We’d better learn more about whatever lives on this island.” The others huddled around Kurrel as he went through the profiles of each creature, surprising the group with how powerful each one was:

Crocodile:
Strength: Large Building level
Speed: 45 MPH
Durability: Multi-City Block level
Destructive Capacity: Large Building level

Werewolf:
Strength: Town level
Speed: 125 MPH
Durability: City level
Destructive Capacity: City level

Spinosaurus:
Strength: City level
Speed: 85-100 MPH
Durability: Small Mountain level

“Wait, who are they?” Jack asked, pointing to the profiles of two specific creatures. When Kurrel saw who Jack was pointing to, he let out a low growl. “Oh, those two…” Driskull noticed the anger on Kurrel’s face and said “I take it you have some history with those guys.” “Yeah,” kurrel spoke slowly. “I’ve been fighting with those guys for years.” Kurrel displayed the creatures’ profiles for everyone to see. One of them resembled a mix between a dog and a crocodile, with the dog’s head, ears, fur, and arms, and the crocodile’s jaws, underbelly, legs, and tail. He also wore blue jeans and wielded a flamethrower, the flamethrower’s gas tank strapped to his back. The profile said that his name was Dingodile. The other creature was a huge muscular Thylacine, with yellowish orange fur, a vaguely-lion like tail, stripes running down his back, spiked wrist bands, spiked shoulder pads, red and white shoes, and a green leopard-skin loin cloth. The profile said that his name was Tiny Tiger. The profiles also showed their power as usual:

Dingodile:
Strength: Small Mountain level
Speed: 100 MPH
Durability: Small Mountain level
Destructive Capacity: Small Mountain level

Tiny Tiger:
Strength: Large Mountain level
Speed: 75 MPH
Durability: Large Mountain level
Destructive Capacity: Island level

“Ever since those guys gave up fighting some bandicoot they’ve been fighting for years and stopped working for their boss, they wouldn’t stop fighting me, just because they claimed I seem too much like that bandicoot.” Kurrel clenched his fists as he held on to the powerscaler, letting out a somewhat louder growl as his pupils shrunk into slits, the others backing off slightly as Kurrel was briefly taken by anger. “No matter what I tried, they always kept finding me, trying to finally get rid of me just for some stupid opinion of theirs. Tiny is the reason I have these scars.” Kurrel pointed to the faint scars on his face, Driskull looking with concern at the battle marks as Kurrel kept talking. “I’ve been wanting to finally face those two in battle now, just to finally even the score. But they haven’t shown up for weeks now. I’m afraid they might be planning something.” At this statement, Driskull thought to himself before coming up with a theory: “Maybe they’re involved in the portals?” “Maybe,” Kurrel thought. “But why would they want to bring you guys here? And how could they do it?” The group kinda shrugged at this. Whatever happened, happened for a reason, and there was something or someone behind it.

Suddenly, there was a whirring noise approaching, like helicopter blades. The group moved out of the swamps, the noise rapidly getting louder before a massive aircraft carrier, bearing shades of dark blue and gray, came flying through the clouds, stopping to hover ahead of the group. The side of the carrier opened, before what looked like a bluish-purple T-rex stepped out, wearing a captain’s uniform as he smiled with glee at the group. “Oh, no…” Kurrel muttered under his breath, before the theropod spoke: “Hello, it’s me, Dr. N. Sanity, leader of a vast army and the one that brought you guys together!” “Wait,” Sammy said, stepping forward. “YOU were the one that made those portals?” “Of course, lobster boy.”(Sammy turned a bright shade of red in anger at this)”I wanted to get rid of Kurrel once and for all, and I decided why not use my best technology and skills to put an end to our rivalry!” “You know this guy?” Driskull asked Kurrel, who looked quite annoyed by this point. “N. Sanity’s a mad scientist that’s wanted to hunt me down ‘for science’ so he claims. I think he must’ve had a lab accident to be this insane.” N. Sanity laughed as he listened to Kurrel. “Oh you never cease to crack me up, crocodile! Of course I want you dead for science! How else will the world know of your island’s existence?” “But then why did you bring us here?” Jack asked in anger. “Oh that! I just thought it would be mean. You have no idea what you’re getting into, and that makes it so fun. Imagine that. Dying through means you had no idea existed. Doesn’t that sound exciting?” “No, it does not, N. Sanity!” Sammy snapped in anger. “If you brought us here just to watch us die, then you’re out of your mind!” “Why do you think I’m called N. Sanity, boy-o?” N. Sanity then pulled out a remote with a big red button. “Now I’d love to stay and chat with you all some more, but I’m afraid I have some business to attend to. So I bid you farewell, but not without leaving you a gift.” N. Sanity pressed the button, causing a beam of light to fire from beneath the carrier, materializing a machine on the ground.

Rising to an upright position, the machine revealed itself to be a copy of the original Showa Mechagodzilla, the robotic kaiju letting out a cybernetic screech as it prepared for combat. “Ta-ta!!” N. Sanity yelled cheerfully, before taking off in his carrier, leaving the Mechagodzilla to face the group. Kurrel quickly scanned Mechagodzilla for his power:

Mechagodzilla:
Strength: Multi-City Block level
Speed: 250-300 MPH
Durability: Town level
Destructive Capacity: Town level

“What is that?” Jack asked in fear as the Mechagodzilla stared at the group coldly. “The first boss of this story,” Fake Discord simply said. “What?” “What?” Kurrel then stood in a combat pose, snarling as he glared at the machine. “Nevermind, guys! We have to stand and fight!” The group hesitantly prepared themselves for battle as the Mechagodzilla prepared his weapons…
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

“Get ready, guys!” Kurrel yelled as Mechagodzilla took aim with its weapons, the gang prepared as they could as the battle initiated.

*cue boss theme*

Mechagodzilla opened fire with his missiles, the rockets being launched from the fingertips as they raced towards the group, only for them to roll out of the way, the missiles striking the ground and leaving large holes in their path. Kurrel and Driskull managed to roll to the right of Mechagodzilla as the machine kept trying to shoot at Fake Discord, the draconequus laughing as he kept hopping around each missile being fired, before swatting a missile back at Mechagodzilla with a tennis racket, the missile exploding against the machine’s head and pushing it back slightly. “This is crazy!” Driskull said to Kurrel as the crocodile stood up. “I don’t know anything about fighting whatever’s on this island, let alone that robot!” “Don’t worry,” Kurrel simply replied. “We just need to find the right ways to attack.” Kurrel charged at Mechagodzilla as the machine was still occupied with Fake Discord, before the crocodile spun like a top, striking Mechagodzilla repeatedly with his fists, feet, and tail, and causing the machine to nearly fall over. Mechagodzilla turned to face Kurrel, opening fire with his missiles, only for Kurrel to spin and send them flying back at Mechagodzilla, the explosions shoving the robot back violently.

Jack and Sammy watched in surprise as Kurrel charged, only for Mechagodzilla to fire beams from his eyes, striking Kurrel in the shoulder and sending him rolling away. “How are we supposed to fight that thing?” Jack asked fearfully, clutching his baseball bat tightly. “Relax,” Fake Discord said, floating above Jack and Sammy. “That robot’s not even that strong to begin with. He’s just a mass produced toy used by N. Sanity.” Fake Discord then flew at Mechagodzilla, whipping out a laser pistol and firing away at Mechagodzilla, the laser shots striking the machine across the back and grabbing its attention. Mechagodzilla’s head spun around to face Fake Discord, before firing off its optic beams, nailing Fake Discord head-on and sending him flipping backwards, though the draconequus kept his grin. “Well,” Jack said as he stood up. “If they’re gonna fight that thing, then we should as well.” Sammy watched in surprise as Jack ran out into battle, before shrugging and following him.

Kurrel jumped upwards as Mechagodzilla fired more optic beams at him, before planting his feet into Mechagodzilla’s face and kicking off, sending the robot stumbling backwards. Driskull, deciding he should help out in this fight, rammed the machine in the chest, sending it toppling onto its back. Mechagodzilla activated the rockets in its feet and back, taking to the air and circling the group. Fake Discord suddenly teleported in front of Mechagodzilla and flung a TNT crate at it, the explosive crate blowing up in Mechagodzilla’s face, only for the robot to counter by firing off more rockets, nailing Fake Discord in the chest and knocking him backwards. Mechagodzilla then fired its missiles at the group below, but Kurrel spun into most of the missiles, and Jack swatted several back with his bat, the missiles striking Mechagodzilla head-on and sending him falling out of the sky. Mechagodzilla slowly rose to its feet, firing missiles from his fingers, and beams from its eyes and chest, blowing away the group as explosions covered the land. Sammy managed to get around to Mechagodzilla’s left as the machine kept on firing, before the shrimp caught Mechagodzilla’s wrist in his claw, squeezing tightly as he started to crush the wrist. Mechagodzilla lifted its arm and faced Sammy, about to fire its optic beams, but Sammy countered by uppercutting it in the jaw, knocking its head back as its eye beams tore harmlessly through the sky.

Fake Discord then flung an energy disc at Mechagodzilla, slicing off its left leg, before Sammy yanked back, eventually ripping off Mechagodzilla’s left hand. The robot blew Sammy backwards with its eye beams, before it raised up its remaining arm, only for Kurrel to bite down on its hand just as it fired its missiles, the explosions going off in Kurrel’s mouth, but the crocodile strangely seemed to grin at this, before he tore off Mechagodzilla’s remaining arm, sparks flying as the mechanical dinosaur tried taking to the air, only for Kurrel to jump up and spin into it, striking away at it with his spin attack, knocking the machine back to the ground. Sparks burst from the robot’s body, before an explosion blew out from its chest, and the machine shut down.

“Everyone alright?” Kurrel asked, turning to face the others. “We’re okay,” Jack said, he and Sammy bearing multiple scorches on their bodies. “That was intense, man,” Driskull said as he approached Kurrel. “How are we supposed to stop N. Sanity if only you and Fake Discord have any experience fighting these guys?” “Simple,” Kurrel responded with a grin. “Fake Discord and I are gonna train you. We’ll teach all the basics for fighting most of the creatures and such on this island, and we can help you get stronger to be able to stop N. Sanity.” With that, the group headed back to Kurrel’s home to begin their training.

“So you’ve managed to beat Mechagodzilla,” N. Sanity said as he watched the entire battle on the monitor before him, the Tyrannosaur now watching the group leave. “No problem. I’ve got much more of those. Train well, boys, cause you’re gonna need it. Maybe I should send a chimera to their place just to make their training fun…” Suddenly an alarm went off through his base, red lights flashing on the walls. “Intruder alert! Intruder alert!” The mechanical voice stated as the alarm kept ringing. Sighing, N. Sanity stood up with a stretch, walking down the halls as he wondered who it could be.

N. Sanity soon came across a fight scene ahead of him. Various types of his minions, chimeras, dragons, and big cats, lay stuck in their combat poses as statues of stone. And amidst these statues, a woman was holding a leopard by his neck. The cat snarled as he clawed at the woman’s back and arm, but she didn’t seem to notice as she stared the leopard in the eyes, her own glowing. “I’d put him down if I were you,” N. Sanity stated calmly, the woman looking back at him with snake-like eyes. "You wouldn’t want to get hurt, now would ya?” The woman dropped the leopard to the floor, the cat hissing as he slunk back. “And you must be the leader of this base,” The woman replied, crossing her arms as N. Sanity walked closer. “Of course. Doctor N. Sanity, uncertified biologist and paleontologist. Now state your business if you wish to live.” The woman laughed at this as she stood her ground. “I am Euryale, Queen of the Gorgons. I have come here through following a portal that led me to this strange island. I sense great power emanating from this island, and I want it.” N. Sanity merely grinned as he stood unafraid. “Oh, that isn’t gonna happen. I wish to take over this island, and you’re not gonna stand in my way.”

“Then I guess I’ll have to make sure that isn’t a problem, for me at least,” Euryale said, before staring N. Sanity square in the eyes. “You ARE aware of what Gorgons can do, don’t you?” Euryale asked mockingly, before beginning to turn N. Sanity to stone with her stare, the Tyrannosaur raising up his arms in shock. “NO!” N. Sanity yelled. “STOP IT!! YOU TURNED ME INTO A CARROT, WAHH!!!” Indeed, N. Sanity was now a large carrot, exactly what Euryale had not intended. “What?!” Euryale said in shock. “That’s impossible! No one can resist my stare!” Euryale used her stone stare on N. Sanity again, the Tyrannosaur this time becoming a head of cabbage. “Would you stop messing around with produce?!” Euryale yelled angrily. “Sorry,” N. Sanity stated cheerfully, ripping off his cabbage form as he grinned. “But you can’t change me no matter what you try. But now it’s my turn!” N. Sanity suddenly charged at Euryale faster than the Gorgon could predict, punching her in the stomach and making her double over, before planting his knee into her face, knocking her head back. N. Sanity then proceeded to beat away at Euryale, each of his blows sending the woman tumbling, until N. Sanity sent her falling back with a sweep of his tail, the Tyrannosaur then punching her square in the face, a loud crunch being heard as N. Sanity lifted up Euryale by her neck, blood flowing from her broken nose.

“N. Sanity!” A deep voice boomed across the hall, a French accent being heard with it. “Drop her.” N. Sanity growled, before he said “Fine” and dropped Euryale to the floor, the Gorgon standing up as she wiped away the blood and glared at N. Sanity. “You’re never any fun,” N. Sanity pouted, crossing his arms across his chest as he looked away from Euryale. At that moment, a large figure walked towards the two, the floor shaking with each footstep, before the figure revealed himself to be a huge, muscular being, having a distinctly Godzilla-like appearance, with gray bluish-green scales like a mix between a rhino’s and a crocodile’s, a crocodilian tail, and a trio of scars above his right eye. The imposing being looked down at Euryale, dwarfing her by a whole head and chest. “I am Monsieur Malice,” He stated. “And I do not vish to have N. Sanity lose himself in his state of mind.” Malice then turned to face N. Sanity. “I hope you don’t try zat stunt of yours again.” “Yeah, yeah, I won’t,” N. Sanity responded, still facing the wall. “And just what do you guys expect to do with me?” Euryale asked angrily, furious she had been beaten so easily. “Oh yes,” N. Sanity said, turning to face the Gorgon. “I say you join our ranks so that we both get what we want. But first things first, change my minions back from their stoned states.” “And what if I say no?” Euryale asked. “Change zem back now,” Malice stated calmly, stepping in front of Euryale. “Or I vill show you just how cruel ve can be.” Shuddering at Malice’s heartless stare, Euryale backed off, quickly changing the minions back to life, the creatures snarling at the Gorgon as they moved away.

“Now back to business,” N. Sanity stated gleefully. “I plan to send some more minions after Kurrel and his friends before taking over the island. Kurrel’s been a thorn in my side for far too long, so I decided to give him the special treatment I’ve so wanted to give him all this time. And with the allies I’ve gained through here and the portals, I hope not to disappoint Kurrel.” At that moment, a large Grizzly bear with a long trench coat and a wide-brimmed hat approached N. Sanity. “So what do you suggest, N. Sanity? I take it you plan on doing something big.” “Of course, Burly,” N. Sanity replied with a smile. “I wish to finally finish my little rivalry with Kurrel once and for all, and with you guys, I can guarantee we can’t fail.” N. Sanity started laughing maniacally at this, Euryale looking at him in confusion as he laughed. “Don’t vorry,” Malice stated. “He is always zis insane.”

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Driskull ducked as the Utahraptor swiped at him with its claws, the alien quickly ramming the theropod in the stomach and knocking it back, just before a second raptor lunged at him from behind, Driskull barely managing to roll out of the way. Nearby, Jack blocked an incoming ram from a Great Jaggi with his bat, the polar bear managing to shove the reptile back before immediately slamming his bat into the Jaggi’s face, sending the raptor rolling away. Sammy currently had his claws full as he was backed up against a tree, a Chimera with the head and body of a lion, the horns and hind legs of a goat, and the head and neck of a snake for a tail lunging at him swiping its claws. Sammy managed to block the Chimera’s claws with his own, before punching the creature in the face and grabbing its throat, quickly throwing it to the ground, the shrimp jumping away as the Chimera stood up and breathed out a stream of fire, the flames incinerating the tree to ashes.

“THIS is your idea of training?!” Driskull asked in exasperation just after he elbowed one of the Utahraptors in the face, knocking the raptor into its comrade, knocking both to the ground. Kurrel sat upon the rim of a massive silver coliseum-like construction, the inside the others were fighting in being a sparsely-forested land. It was a simulator that Kurrel used when he or Fake Discord was in the mood for a fight. With it, he could spawn any creatures or characters he wanted, and set the fight in any environment he felt was most suiting. Kurrel had insisted that the group begin their training in the simulator, and knowing that Kurrel and Fake Discord were the only ones who could help them know about all the dangers on the island, the group reluctantly agreed. Now, however, they were regretting letting Kurrel talk them into it.

“Oh, relax!” Kurrel said as Fake Discord sat upon his shoulder, the duo watching with a grin. “These guys can’t kill ya or anything. They’re just simulations. You should have no problem in taking care of them.” “Oh, thanks,” Jack responded sarcastically. “That REALLY helps.” The polar bear backed off from a claw swipe from the Jaggi, then repeatedly beat away at its head with his bat, quickly forcing the theropod to its knees, until Jack stood as if ready to hit a fastball, then slammed his bat square into the Jaggi’s face, sending the dinosaur flipping head-over-heels, the Jaggi hitting the ground hard before disappearing into data. Sammy side-stepped the Chimera’s incoming flames, then ducked down as the Chimera charged at him, the shrimp sliding forward and colliding with the Chimera’s legs, sending the creature flipping facefirst into a boulder, causing the rock to shatter to pieces. Sammy then jumped up before the Chimera could rise, double ax handling it atop the head, causing it to disappear as data. Driskull ducked and weaved around each attack the Utahraptors sent at him, before punching both in the face and grabbing them by their necks, slamming their heads together as hard as he could before tossing them away, the two raptors becoming data before they hit the ground.

“Alright, that’s enough training for right now,” Kurrel said as he pressed a button, a stair way coming down the side of the simulator’s wall, the group climbing up the stairs. “Thank goodness,” Driskull said as he laid back in exhaustion. “I don’t understand how you and Fake Discord can be so used to these types of fights everyday.” “Ah, you get used to it,” Kurrel said, the crocodile tossing a few piranhas into his maw, offering Driskull a few of the still alive fish, the alien shaking his head with a grimace. “Speaking of which,” Jack said as he turned towards Fake Discord. “How come we haven’t seen you get into a physical brawl yet? You just used some random cartoon stuff against that robot.” “Oh, I can just as easily fight with my fists,” Fake Discord exclaimed as he stood up. “I can prove it you guys right now.” “Well, I’m not eager to keep fighting myself, so why not?” Sammy said as Fake Discord leapt down into the center of the simulator. Kurrel pulled out a remote seemingly from nowhere and pressed numerous buttons, the environment in the simulator quickly changing into a sparse desert.

“Oh, this should be fun!” N. Sanity said as he leaned back in his chair, watching Fake Discord’s battle begin to be set up. “I never get the chance to see Fake Discord use just his fists to take care of any beasties this island would throw at him!” “Uh, wouldn’t it make more sense to attack them now while they’re still training?” Euryale asked in confusion, the Gorgon standing beside N. Sanity. “Wha? That’s a terrible idea, how could that work?” N. Sanity asked as he was eating a bag of lambs. “But you could take them by surprise right now! They’re not ready yet to fight us!” “Oh, that’s ridiculous! I came here to watch the fun, so keep quiet! This is a good part.” Euryale just sighed and sat back in one of the several chairs scattered around the room.

Fake Discord stood with a smile, his eyes closed as a Savage Deviljho, Frost Dragon, and a Werewolf appeared before him, the three beasts snarling as they glared at the 3-foot Chimera standing before them. After a moment, the Deviljho came charging straight at Fake Discord, the theropod opening his jaws wide as he was ready to snatch up the chimera, only for Fake Discord to suddenly pop him in the jaw with a well-placed left hook, sending the Deviljho flying off his feet and rolling away. The Frost Dragon immediately took to the air, just as the Werewolf lunged at Fake Discord, the lycanthrope swiping at the chimera with his claws, but Fake Discord casually ducked, weaved, and sidestepped each blow the Werewolf sent at him. Soon, Fake Discord caught the Werewolf’s incoming arm, snapping it like a branch at the elbow, before the tossed the Werewolf aside. The Frost Dragon circled overhead, the ice drake breathing down a beam of ice and freezing wind, nailing Fake Discord head-on, but while ice spread around his feet, Fake Discord merely glanced up with a smile, before he flew at the Frost Dragon, planting his eagle fist squarely into the Frost Dragon’s forehead, sending the drake plummeting out of the air.

“Whoa, I didn’t he had that much strength in that tiny body of his,” Jack admitted in surprise as the group watched Fake Discord’s battle. “Just to really show how tough he is,” Kurrel said, pulling out his powerscaler. “Why don’t you see just how tough those beasts he’s fighting are?” Kurrel then procedded to show the others the power of the Deviljho and Frost Dragon:

Savage Deviljho:
Strength: Class 100+
Speed: 65-85 MPH
Durability: Town Level
Destructive Capacity: City Block Level

Frost Dragon:
Strength: Class K
Speed: Several hundreds of MPH

“And Fake Discord isn’t having trouble against those guys?” Sammy asked in amazement. “Yeah, we beat guys with around that kind of power all the time,” Kurrel said with a shrug. “They’re really not that powerful compared to us, maybe around average at most.” “You guys are weird,” Driskull simply said, before the group looked to watch Fake Discord’s battle.

The Deviljho stood up with a snarl, before breathing out his red flames upon Fake Discord, only for the chimera to calmly walk through the flames, then uppercut the dinosaur in the jaw, sending him flying backwards as if he was being yanked on by puppet strings. The Frost Dragon rolled to his feet, before he charged at Fake Discord, aiming to send him flying with an incoming ram, only for Fake Discord to lift up his dragon leg ever so slightly, immediately stopping the Frost Dragon in his tracks as the drake strained against the chimera’s strength. Fake Discord then socked the Frost Dragon right between the eyes with his lion fist, knocking the dragon out cold. The Werewolf snapped his arm back in place, before he charged at Fake Discord again, but the chimera ducked under an incoming swipe of the Werewolf’s claws, before he assaulted the lycanthrope with a series of punches and jabs across his body, quickly forcing the Werewolf to a knee, then roundhouse kicking him in the head, knocking him to the ground unconscious.

The Savage Deviljho rolled to his feet, letting out an enraged bellow as he charged straight at Fake Discord, lunging down at him to snatch him up in his jaws, only for the chimera to slide forward under the Deviljho. Fake Discord then jumped up, planting his fist square into the Deviljho’s stomach, knocking the wind right out of the dinosaur, before Fake Discord flew upward, lifting the Deviljho hundreds of feet above the ground upon his lion paw. Fake Discord then grinned, before tossing up the Deviljho higher into the air, winding up his eagle fist as the Deviljho started to fall, before Fake Discord punched the Deviljho square in the chest, sending the dinosaur flying away in a blur, disappearing into data as it flew back, the Frost Dragon and Werewolf also becoming data.

“Well, that was certainly impressive,” Driskull said as Fake Discord landed on the ground. “Oh, but that wasn’t even it yet,” Kurrel said as he pressed another button. Suddenly the ground began quaking violently, before a Jhen Moran burst from the ground before Fake Discord, the tusked reptile rising high above the 3-foot chimera. The Jhen Moran glared down at Fake Discord, who merely glanced up with a smile, before the Jhen Moran lunged downwards, aiming to crush Fake Discord beneath its size. Fake Discord remained unfazed, though, and casually lifted up his eagle hand, catching the Jhen Moran by the tip of its right tusk, leaving the reptile suspended on the tip of his claw. The Jhen Moran flailed its limbs in shock, unable to do anything as Fake Discord suddenly clenched its tusk, spun around, and released his grip, sending the Jhen moran flying across the land, exploding into data in the far distance as it collided with a mountain.

“Now wouldn’t you call THAT a good showing of strength, guys?” Kurrel asked, only to get no response. “Guys?” Kurrel looked back to see everyone staring open-mouthed in shock, Surprised Patrick amongst them. “I take it you agree,” Kurrel said as Fake Discord suddenly appeared beside him. “…Yeah, I definitely underestimated you there, Discord,” Jack said as he snapped out of his shocked expression. “No worries,” Fake Discord responded. “I get that sort of questioning a lot, and it’s always so fun to prove my power, though you could hardly call me or Kurrel the strongest on this island.” As Fake Discord spoke, Driskull caught something out of the corner of his eye. He hadn’t noticed it before, but there were a series of bandages wrapped around Kurrel’s arms, from his palms up to near his elbows. They didn’t look like they were covering an injury of sorts, but then what were they for? “Say, Kurrel,” Driskull asked as he pointed at the crocodile’s bandages. “I didn’t notice those before, but what are those bandages on your arms for?” Briefly expecting Kurrel to become angry like he had been when talking about Dingodile and Tiny, Driskull was a bit surprised when Kurrel casually glanced over his bandages. “Oh, these? Well I’d be glad to let you guys know that these bandages serve a very special purpose.” Curious, the rest of the group stepped closer to listen, as Fake Discord sat upon Kurrel’s shoulder as Kurrel told about his bandages.

“I don’t really remember when and how I got these bandages, but right from the start, I instinctively knew that they were to keep my power in check. Each time one of the bandages would tear, my power would increase immensely, but I had to regain control over the increase of power as quickly as possible, or else it would overwhelm me and cause all kinds of damage to anything around me.” “It’s all too true,” Fake Discord added. “The last time one of his bandages tore, he actually blew up a third of the island before he could regain control of himself. It’s a good thing this island can regenerate any lost matter.” “Wow, so you’re not even at your most powerful?” Sammy asked in surprise. “Yeah, my power is greatly limited in this way, but it’s really probably for the better until I can adapt to any increase of power. Anyways, we’d better rest for the night. We’ll need to be at our best when we head out tomorrow, and plus all kinds of nocturnal creatures come out at the break of dusk.” With that, the group left the simulator as the sun began to set over the horizon.

“Oh, that was simply amazing!” N. Sanity laughed as he spun around in his chair in delight. “That was certainly unexpected,” Euryale admitted. “But isn’t this a perfect opportunity to attack them now? They’ve completely let their guard down, and you’re not taking advantage of it.” “Nonsense,” N. Sanity said with a wave of his hand. “It’s a terrible time to attack. Can’t see shit in the dark. Anywho, I’ve gained the assistance of whom I believe will be the ones to finally bring Kurrel on his knees before me.” As if on cue, two beings walked up behind N. Sanity, the doctor spinning on his heels to face them. “So boys, when Kurrel and his buddies get to any certain range of my headquarters, you shall be there to give them a big welcome.” “Oh don’t worry, doctor,” Dingodile said with a grin as he and Tiny looked eager to go out and attack already. “We’re already prepared to settle our little bout with him.” “Excellent,” N. Sanity said with sinister glee, before he motioned for Burly Bear to approach. “I want you to be prepared with several of my troops if Kurrel and his group head towards your designated resting point.” “As long as this payment of yours lives up to what you say it is,” Burly said hesitantly. “Oh, but of course it does,” N. Sanity said, suddenly producing a bag filled to the brim with all types of gems and coins and revealing it to Burly, the bear studying the bag’s contents with a smile. “Alright, I’ll be glad to do it.” “Excellent. Now, each of you troops must get to your designated locations. Trust me, I will where Kurrel and his crew will be headed in the morning.”

Driskull was startled from his sleep from the sound of an air horn going off in his ears, the alien jumping up in shock as Fake Discord grinned, the chimera holding said air horn in his lion paw. “The hell was that for?!” Driskull asked, as Jack and Sammy also had received the same wake-up call. “We gotta get going,” Kurrel said as he was already up and about. “But it’s barely even dawn!” Driskull complained as the sun was just beginning to peek over the horizon. “We have to get moving as soon as possible,” Kurrel pointed out. “And we’ll need to start early, else we want it to get dark before we manage to get anywhere.” With annoyed grumbles, the rest of the group got up and ready, and soon the crew started moving out across the plains, Kurrel and Fake Discord taking the lead and keeping an open eye out for lions or any other predators of the plains.

“Kurrel and his gang are on the move,” N. Sanity’s voice rang throughout the headquarters. The doctor pulled out a walkie-talkie from thin air and spoke into it: “All troops ready? Good. Kurrel and his gang are headed towards the northern docks, so be prepared to find and destroy him. Destroy. No so-called super weapons or traps that take ten stinkin’ hours to prepare. Find him and eliminate him. If you can’t kill him, then capture him and bring him to me personally. N. Sanity out.” “Wait,” Euryale said as she walked up to N. Sanity. “How do you know where Kurrel is going, and why are you going to such trouble to get rid of one crocodile in the first place?” “I’d love to explain it, but it’ll take too long and the author doesn’t want to spoil anything too soon.” “Wha-“ Before Euryale could start questioning what N. Sanity had said, the quakes from the approaching Monsieur Malice’s footsteps shut her up as the French reptile approached N. Sanity. “I hope you succeed in destroying Kurrel zis time. I grow veary of your constant failures.” “Oh, don’t worry too much about, Malice. I’m making extra sure that every one of my troops does absolutely everything they can to kill Kurrel, and plus, even if Kurrel manages to get this far, we’ll be waiting for him.” Malice’s eyes seemed to darken as he glared down at N. Sanity. “Fine. But ve cannot afford to allow anymore of Kurrel’s bandages to tear. Ve must get rid of him at once.” “That, my friend, can certainly be arranged,” N. Sanity chuckled darkly as he approached the main screen, watching as Kurrel and his friends traversed. “I hope you’ll enjoy your little journey, Kurrel,” N. Sanity said in a low growl. “Because it’ll be your last.”

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

“Are we there yet?” Jack asked in annoyance as the group kept walking. “We’ve been walking for two years!”

“Actually,” Kurrel said. “It’s only been five hours.”

“Well, it feels like years to me,” Jack grumbled.

“But are we there yet?” Driskull asked.

“Yep, just about,” The crocodile responded, as the crew came around a small hill to find a small town before them. The town stood beside the shoreline of the sea, a series of docks lying its outskirts. As the friends looked closer, they could see that the inhabitants were mostly lizards or various other reptiles.

*cue environment theme*

“Wow,” Sammy admitted. “This is where we’re stopping by first?”

“Of course,” Kurrel said as the gang entered the town. “This is the best path to N. Sanity’s headquarters, and plus it makes for a great resting point.” Kurrel then led the group to a large building in the center of the town, the building representing the local hotel for the residents or any newcomers.

Stepping inside, the protagonists were led to the opposite end of the hotel, the inside decorated with various exotic plants and being supported by great ivory pillars. There, Kurrel approached the desk where the manager sat, in this case a green iguana with jaws akin to a Tyrannosaur’s leaned back in his chair, lifting up his torn up, large-rimmed hat to see Kurrel and his friends.

“Oy, Kurrel,” The iguana said, his voice thick with a Scottish accent. “Great to see ya again. Looks like ya brought some buddies with ya now.”

“Of course, Inkouana,” Kurrel said as the others approached the desk. “We’ll be needing a room upstairs.”

“Certainly,” Inkouana said, tossing Kurrel a key to the room. “I take it ya’re all going to beat that crazy doctah now, eh?”

“Yes,” Kurrel responded. “We’ve decided to put an end to N. Sanity’s, um, insanity after he ended up bringing us all into a group. We’ll need a room here to rest up until we head out later.”

“Good enough for me,” Inkouana said, before the protagonists went upstairs to their designated room.

Outside the town, one of N. Sanity’s troops were situated amongst the hills. They had been sent there ahead of time by N. Sanity, and now they detected Kurrel and his friends inside the hotel. “Kurrel and his gang ain’t even prepared,” A Utahraptor with a soldier’s helmet said eagerly. “Shall we begin the attack?”

The leader of the troop, a huge muscular koala with a red shirt and ragged brown pants, lowered the binoculars he was looking through as he grinned. “Of course.”

Kurrel sighed as he lay back on one of the multiple beds in the room, there being more than enough beds for all the members as they contemplated their next objective. “So what are we gonna do next?” Driskull asked, the alien sitting on a bed opposite of Kurrel.

“Well, I was thinking that perhaps we can stay here for a few days, then head out north towards the center of the island. It could be risky, considering we could end up in the jungles, where all types of creatures live, but it’d be worth it, since it’s probably the fastest way to get to N. Sanity’s base.”

“Sounds good to me,” Jack said. “But isn’t N. Sanity gonna try and stop us? For all we know he could end up sending out a giant nuclear dinosaur after us.”

“He definitely will send enemies our way,” Kurrel agreed. “But we have to be ready for them, and hopefully we’ll be able to pull throu-“

Kurrel was interrupted by a suddenly explosion that blew apart the room, sending the group tumbling away from the explosion, flames lining the room. Kurrel and Fake Discord stood up first, looking out to see a series of dragons flying overhead, all types of creatures jumping from their backs and landing amidst the buildings, all of them headed straight for the hotel.
“Mother of Discord,” Kurrel managed to say, as the others stood up and stared in shock alongside Surprised Patrick. “They’ve been waiting for us.”

Kurrel immediately ran downstairs, the others following him as Inkouana was already standing up from his desk. “What the bloody hell is going on?!”

“N. Sanity’s troops,” Kurrel said. “They’ve been waiting for us and now they’re attacking.”

“Ha!” Laughed Inkouana as he suddenly pulled out a large sword from under his desk. “Ah knew that crazy doc would try somethin’ like this! We’ll be sure to give his troops one helluva greeting!” With that, the group rushed out the hotel, only to find that all the creatures from the troop had been standing outside waiting for them. Kurrel quickly whipped out the powerscaler, registering each of the creatures’ power and revealing it to the crew:

Utahraptors:
Strength: Building busting blows
Speed: 60-70 MPH
Durability: City Block level
Destructive Capacity: City Block level

Draconians:
Strength: Skyscraper to low end multi city block level blows
Speed: 45-50 MPH
Durability: Multi City Block level

Big Cats:
Strength: Building busting blows
Speed: 60-80 MPH
Durability: City Block to Multi City Block level

At that moment, though, the creatures began charging in upon the group. “Alright, boys,” Kurrel shouted above the roars and snarls of the creatures. “Get ready for a brawl!” With that, the crew charged into the fray, the creatures swarming around them.

Kurrel sent dozens or raptors and draconians flying with a spin attack, before ducking down as a draconian swiped his claws at him from behind. Kurrel elbowed the offending draconian in the chest, then judo tossed him into a trio of incoming draconians. Several lionesses came lunging at Kurrel, but the crocodile back flipped away from the cats, then jumped at the mammals as his arms started glowing green, before he spun again, this time creating a green energy tornado that exploded violently, blowing away numerous swarms of creatures at once.

Fake Discord held out his hands and fired off bolts of lightning from his palms, electrocuting many of the creatures surrounding him, before he took out a spiked mace and struck a nearby raptor in the head, sending it flying into a group of draconians, knocking them to the ground. A lion slashed Fake Discord across the chest, only for Fake Discord to respond by shooting out his eagle fist in the form of a boxing glove, socking the lion in the face and sending him flying away. Fake Discord then pulled out a pair of SMGs and opened fire, the bullets tearing through many of the creatures charging at him, before he released an energy pulse, blowing them all away.

Jack jumped back as a draconian swung at him with his claws, before the polar bear struck the draconian hard across the head with his bat, knocking the draconian into a group of draconians. A pair of raptors rammed into Jack and clawed away at him, until Jack swatted the two away with his bat, then raised up his trusty weapon just as a tiger swung at him, the bat blocking off the tiger’s claws. Jack kicked the tiger away just before a horde of draconians and raptors charged towards him. Jack promptly tossed his bat at the incoming pack, knocking the reptiles down like bowling pins, before a draconian jumped over the bodies at the polar bear. Jack slid forward, dodging the incoming draconian as he picked up his bat. As the draconian turned and charged again, Jack slammed his bat squarely into the draconian’s groin, causing him to double over with a high-pitched cry, before Jack slammed his bat into the draconian’s face, sending him flying away through the air.

Sammy blocked an incoming claw swipe from a raptor with his pincer, before the shrimp punched the dinosaur away. Several draconians surrounded Sammy and lunged at him, only for the shrimp to catch one of them and slam him into the rest, knocking the dragonborns to the ground. A tiger leapt forward and kicked Sammy in the face, knocking him backwards as the cat charged at him, but Sammy countered by punching the tiger across the face, the shrimp grabbing him by the waist and slamming him headfirst into the ground before kicking him away. Sammy then jumped back as a raptor swiped at him with its claws, before he kicked the dinosaur into an incoming horde of raptors. A draconian and a liger attacked at once as they swiped at Sammy with their claws, only for the shrimp to block the blows before he grabbed their necks, slammed their heads together, and tossed them away.

Driskull ducked and weaved around each incoming attack from the raptors and draconians that surrounded him, the alien retaliating with well-placed swipes of his claws that brought down each target he hit. Finally, Driskull jumped away from the group of enemies, giving himself some breathing space as the horde charged at him. Driskull waited for the right moment, and as a raptor jumped at him, the alien caught the dinosaur by his neck and spun around, tossing him back into the horde, knocking the ground of enemies down. Just as they were starting to rise, Driskull jumped forward, planting both his feet atop a lion’s head and kicking off, knocking him into several draconians as Driskull landed behind the group.

Inkouana stood tall as several draconians charged at him, before he spun around in place, slicing off all of their heads in one swipe. One draconian jumped into the fray, punching Inkouana across the face, then kicking him in the chest. Inkouana staggered back, but as the draconian charged in, the iguana slammed the handle of his sword into the draconian's face, knocking him to the ground as a lioness raked her claws across Inkouana's back. Inkouana's tail then swung up, wrapping around the lioness' neck and squeezing tightly, before lifting her up and tossing her away. The draconian stood back up and ran at Inkouana, only for the iguana to plunge his sword into the draconian's ribcage. As the draconian grabbed the sword and snapped at Inkouana with his jaws, Inkouana pulled his sword upwards, slicing the draconian in half at the chest. Inkouana pulled out his bloodied sword, allowing the draconian's body to collapse to the ground, just as several raptors came charging at the iguana. Inkouana then aimed his sword forward, firing a blue energy bolt that struck the raptors head-on, creating an explosion that blew the dinosaurs away.

“Jeez, how many of these guys are there?!” Jack asked as he held off a raptor with his bat, the dinosaur snapping and snarling at him. Fake Discord then drop-kicked the raptor to the ground, blowing up the reptile with a snap of his claws as the group joined together again.

“As many as it takes to beat us,” Kurrel said as he punched away a lion. “But we should be able to handle these guys all together, so long as we're strong enough.”

“I was never that strong to begin with,” Jack said. “That's why I have this bat.”

“Really? I just thought you were compensating for something.”

“What do you mean?”

“You know, having a big bat cause you have a small-”

Jack quickly understood what Kurrel was saying, and promptly smacked Kurrel across the face with his bat in anger.

“Okay, I deserved that,” Kurrel just responded, before the group faced the swarm again.

Suddenly, the horde of creatures was blown away by what appeared to be a powerful thunderclap, the group watching in surprise, before they turned to see the koala that had given the signal to attack. Kurrel growled as he recognized the marsupial.

“Koala Kong,” Kurrel said bitterly.

“You know him as well?” Sammy asked.

“Here's another of N. Sanity's main soldiers,” Fake Discord said. “He too stopped trying to hunt the bandicoot that Tiny and Dingodile were originally after, and now he works for N. Sanity.”

Kurrel whipped out his powerscaler and scanned Koala Kong to see his level of power:

Koala Kong:
Strength: Punches comparable to a nuke
Speed: 125 MPH
Durability: Town level

“Whoa,” Driskull said as he looked at Koala Kong's stats. “This guy's tough.”

"That's right,” Koala Kong said as he grinned evilly. “I decided to take you guys on myself, cause you boys ain't that tough, and it'll show Tiny that I don't need any minions helping me anyway!”

“Well either way,” Kurrel said as he and the others took battle stances. “We're about to prove you wrong.”

Koala Kong just laughed as he flexed his muscles. “Ha! You got spirit. I like that. That just makes it all the more fun to beat you guys down.”

*cue boss theme*

The gang immediately charged towards Koala Kong, only for the marsupial to lunged forward, clotheslining all the heroes and flooring them to the ground. Kurrel got up first as he punched Koala Kong across the face multiple times, whilst Fake Discord slithered around the koala shooting at him with laser pistols. Koala Kong grabbed Fake Discord's head and slammed him into Kurrel, knocking both to the ground as Sammy punched Koala Kong in the face, allowing Jack to slam him bat atop his head. Driskull and Inkouana came around the sides, Driskull punching and kicking at Koala Kong's right, whilst Inkouana slashed at Koala Kong's left with his sword. Koala Kong grabbed Sammy by his claw, spinning around and slamming the shrimp into Driskull and Inkouana, knocking all three to the ground before Koala Kong kicked Jack hard in the chest, sending the polar bear tumbling backwards.

Fake Discord pelted Koala Kong with energy bolts, Inkouana standing up and assisting by firing energy bolts from his sword as well. Kurrel and Sammy charged back into the fray, the duo punching away at Koala Kong, only for the marsupial to counter by grabbing their heads and slamming them together. Jack came to assist, as he slammed his bat into the back of Koala Kong's knees, causing the marsupial to fall forwards, allowing Kurrel and Sammy to uppercut him hard in the chin, knocking him flat on his back. Inkouana then jumped atop Koala Kong and stabbed him hard in the chest, but the koala punched him away, the marsupial standing up just before Driskull kicked him hard in the face, blood flying as Koala Kong was knocked back to the ground. Kurrel then grabbed Koala Kong by his leg and started swinging him around, picking up speed as Fake Discord slammed all sorts of objects into Koala Kong's face as he was swung around, including pianos, chairs, bombs, a small house, and other such stuff before Kurrel tossed Koala Kong high into the air. Fake Discord summoned cotton candy clouds to pummel Koala Kong with chocolate lightning bolts, before Kurrel jumped up, his bandages stretching out as he whipped and sliced away at Koala Kong in midair with his bandages Blades of Exile style. Finally, Kurrel slammed his bandages down hard on Koala Kong, sending him smashing headfirst into the ground.

Kurrel landed on the ground as he and the gang watched Koala Kong stagger to his feet. The koala popped his jaw back in place before he glared at the protagonists.

“Alright,” Koala Kong admitted. “You guys are better than you look.”

“And more handsome than we look,” Kurrel said.

“But I'm not through with you yet. I've still got one more trick up my sleeve.” Koala Kong then pulled something out from his sleeve, the object being a crystal shard-like energy that had swirling energy all around it, the energy being purple with random splotches and bolts of other colors. Kurrel and Fake Discord gasped in shock at this.

“A Chaos Shard!” Kurrel said.

“What's that?” Jack asked.

“A crystal-like energy construction that houses pure chaos energy. Whoever wields it gains a boost in power, as well as the ability to use chaos-type attacks.”

Koala Kong grinned as he laughed. “Oh yes, if you thought I was tough now, wait until you see me after this!” Koala Kong then crushed the Chaos Shard in his hand, the energy swirling around his hand, before it suddenly flowed through out his body, Koala Kong's eyes glowing a bright golden as the purple chaos energy started swirling around his frame. Kurrel scanned Koala Kong once again with his powerscaler and got a read on Koala Kong:

Kaotic Koala Kong:
Strength: Citybusting punches
Speed: 200 MPH

Koala Kong laughed as his energy flashed brightly. “Now let's see what you pipsqueaks got!”
*cue new boss theme*

Koala Kong clapped his hands together, creating a huge blast of chaotic energy aimed right for the group. “Heads up!” Kurrel yelled, before his bandages stretched up and encircled the group, creating a domed shield that the energy washed harmlessly over. Kurrel's bandages retracted to their normal position as the gang charged at Koala Kong. Inkouana jumped up and shot at the koala with energy bolts, but the bolts did nothing as Koala Kong charged forward, quickly grabbing Inkouana and Fake Discord by their necks before slamming them hard into the ground. Kurrel spun like a top as he slammed into Koala Kong, striking away at him with a barrage of blows, only for Koala Kong to block the attack, then punch away at the crocodile's face, before kicking him hard in the chest, sending the crocodile flying away and smashing into a gas station, causing it to blow up. Kurrel jumped right back to his feet unharmed as Sammy and Jack took on Koala Kong, Sammy punching at Koala Kong, only for the marsupial to block the shrimp's blows. Jack then slammed his bat into Koala Kong's face, distracting him enough for Driskull to punch him in the neck repeatedly.

Koala Kong grabbed Jack and slammed him atop Driskull and Sammy, before kicking all three of them away. Fake Discord slammed a pie into Koala Kong's face, distracting him enough for the chimera to beat away at him with a cane, then slam a firetruck into the koala, knocking him to the ground as Fake Discord jumped atop him and shot an RPG pointblank into his face, the explosion knocking away Fake Discord, but doing nothing to either fighter as Koala Kong stood back up. Kurrel then came charging back into the fray, wearing swimming trunks, diver flippers, a snorkel, and holding an inflatable orca in his right hand. “Let's have a beach party!” Kurrel yelled, gaining Koala Kong's attention.

Koala Kong merely said “Wat” before Kurrel charged forward.

“I'm gonna whale on you!” Kurrel yelled as he flung the orca at Koala Kong, the inflatable toy bouncing off Koala Kong's face. “Jumpie!” Kurrel shouted as he jumped through the air, tackling Koala Kong to the ground. “Ready? Swim lessons!” Kurrel then procedded to use a wide range of swimming techniques upon Koala Kong's face, battering the koala nonstop.

“I'm not a body of water!” Koala Kong yelled.

“Of course you're not!” Kurrel retaliated.

“But then-What's even-Just...What?” Driskull said in understandable confusion.

“Trust me,” Fake Discord said. “It's best not to question our logic that much.”

Koala Kong then punched off Kurrel as he stood up. “How about a little train time?” As soon as he said this, the sounds of a train were heard, growing stronger and stronger, before a train slammed into the gang, Koala Kong standing atop the train as Kurrel and Sammy held on desperately to the top.

“The wind is too strong!” Kurrel yelled. “I can barely hold on for dear life!”
“That's one thing I don't get,” Sammy said. “Why is he standing there just fine?”

“Because I'm the best trained booth fighter in the universe,” Koala Kong said. “And yes, I know its a very specialized field. They call me the Boxer of the Boxcars!”

“That was pretty lame,” Sammy said. “Did the writers seriously take that directly from Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo?”

“They're non-union!” Kurrel said with a thumbs-up.

“With no health plan?”

“Listen up, Koala Kong! I don't care who you are, I have a specialized move made just for traintops!”

“You what?” Koala Kong said, before Kurrel's bandages stretched upwards.

“This is where you get off!” Kurrel yelled as his bandages stretched towards Sammy.

“Who, me?” Sammy asked, before he was tickled nonstop by the bandages, laughing uncontrollably as he was tickled, before he lost his grip and fell away across the train, Koala Kong stepping to the side as Sammy plummeted away.

“Sammy, hurry, grab on!” Kurrel yelled as his bandages shot down and wrapped around Sammy' catching him.

“Nice catch, Kurrel!” Sammy said, only for the bandages to shove him down onto the ground, dragging the shrimp alongside the train. “Why couldn't you have trimmed your bandages a little shorter just this one time?!”

“How about showing a little gratitude?” Kurrel said, before he swung Sammy through the air with a “HIYAHH!”, smashing Sammy through the top of the train.

Inside the train was a restaurant, where numerous guests were having dinner. “And for the main course,” A chef said as to his guests. “I present the chef surprise.”

“Wow,” One of the guests said. “What's the surprise?”

At that moment, Sammy fell upon the table, flattening it as the guests looked at him in shock. “Uh, oh,” Sammy said. “Uh, I'm not the surprise.”

Meanwhile, Kurrel and Koala Kong faced off atop the train. “I refuse to bark like a dog!” Kurrel said. “Unless of course if it's an Alaskan Malamute, I can do that one pretty darn good!”

“Well, either way,” Koala Kong said. “I'm gonna bring you in for N. Sanity to take care of.”

“Not gonna happen.”

“You sure about that?”

At that moment, Fake Discord came flying back, carrying Driskull, Jack, and Inkouana with him. The four landed down behind Koala Kong, the marsupial looking back, then looking forward at Kurrel to see Sammy jump back onto the traintop. Koala Kong then laughed at this.

“So you all still want a go at me? Fine then. Show me what you've got!”

Kurrel and Sammy charged at Koala Kong from the front, whilst the others came at him from behind. Koala Kong countered by punching Kurrel into the air, then kicking Jack in the stomach, bowling over the polar bear as Driskull punched away at the koala's face and chest. Koala Kong swung at Driskull with his right fist, but the alien ducked under the blow, and Inkouana immediately followed up with an assault of sword slashes to the face. Fake Discord then tossed a series of grenades at Koala Kong, the explosions staggering him around, allowing Jack to slam his bat into Koala Kong's legs, sending the marsupial falling flat on his face. As the koala rolled onto his back, he looked up to see Kurrel flying down at him, his bandages wrapping around his fist to make an even bigger fist. Sammy and Jack joined in, Sammy swinging his claws downward just as Jack swung down his bat. Jack's bat slammed into Koala kong's stomach, Sammy's claws into his chest, and Kurrel's fist into his face.

“Enough of this!” Koala Kong roared, releasing a shockwave of energy that blew everyone away. Koala Kong stood up, his energy glowing brightly as the gang regrouped. “You guys are way tougher than I thought you'd be. But now I'm gonna end this!” Koala Kong then lunged forward faster than the heroes predicted, punching down every one of them before he jumped backwards, creating a large citybusting-energy orb between his hands that he launched at the group.

“Watch out!” Kurrel yelled, before he jumped in front of the orb and took it right to the chest, a large explosion occurring as a result and engulfing the crocodile in smoke.

“Oh my god, Kurrel!” Driskull yelled as he stood up. “Are you alright?”

“Fine, why do you ask?” Kurrel merely responded as the smoke cleared to reveal that, aside from the soot on his chest, Kurrel was completely unfazed.

“But you look hurt,” Driskull said as he put a hand on Kurrel's chest. The soot rubbed off on the alien's hand, revealing no damage underneath

“It's alright,” Kurrel said with a smile. “I've taken worse.”

“If you guys would please stop acting dramatic for a moment,” Koala Kong said as he stepped forward, the group turning to face him angrily. “I'd very much like to kill each and every one of you boys. But not destroy you.”

“Ach,” Inkouana said bitterly as he glared at Koala Kong. “Yah won't be taking us down anytime soon, yah blubbery bear. Together we'll take yah down faster than you can expect.”

“Bah, your words mean nothing when I break every bone in every one of your bodies.”

“But how can you do such a thing,” Fake Discord said as he snapped his fingers. “When there's a nuke about to strike us?”

Right on cue, a shark in the shape of a nuke plummetted down towards the train, the shark responding to this with a hearty “NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE!” Jack, Sammy, and Driskull started screaming at this, whilst Kurrel, Inkouana, Koala Kong, and Surprised Patrick just stared in shock, and Fake Discord had a troll face at this.

The shark nuke struck the train head-on, creating a massive explosion that blew away the combatants, sending them tumbling across the ground for many miles. Driskull shook his head as he sat up, turning to see the others getting up as well.

“We're not dead?” Jack asked in amazement as he looked himself over.

“Yep,” Fake Discord said with a smile. “I figured you guys would be tough enough to take it. I can sense each one of your power, and I gotta say, you all have some good potential-”

The chimera was cut off by Koala Kong punching him across the face, instantly flooring him as the koala procedded to punch down the others. Kurrel and Inkouana came charging in to assist, but Koala Kong just clotheslined them to the ground. Koala Kong then continuously punched around each and every one of the protagonists. Every time somebody even tried to stand, Koala Kong would immediately punch them back dow. This continued on for a while, until Koala Kong jumped away, then started punching the air, shooting off energy blasts in the shape of his fists that pelted the group, knocking them around as Koala Kong laughed.

“HAHAHAHA! I'm gonna rip you all to pieces!!!”

“You see?” N. Sanity said as he and Euryale watched the battle unfold on the screen before them. “Koala Kong will make sure to thoroughly beat down those fools, and bring them to us without any resistance from them.”

“I must admit,” Euryale said. “Your soldiers are more powerful than I thought. This might actually be an easy win for us.”

“Oh, I know! Just look at them getting their asses whooped! Just the sight of it makes me positively frisky!”

“Um, I don't like the direction this conversation is headed...”

Koala Kong continued to pelt the group with his energy punches, until Kurrel manages to stand up despite the assault, the bandages on his left arm creating a Spartan shield whilst the bandages on his right arm engulfed his hand and became a scimitar. Kurrel raised up his shield, blocking off the energy blasts as he stood in front of the others. Koala Kong raised up his firing rate, but the blasts did nothing to the shield. Fake Discord then teleported behind Koala Kong and shoved a bomb into his pants, the explosion distracting the koala long enough for the others to charge in. Inkouana sliced Koala Kong across the chest, before Kurrel slashed at the marsupial's back and sides with his scimitar.

Angered, Koala Kong spun around with his fists outstretched, knocking everyone away, before he grabbed Kurrel by his head and tossed him away. As Kurrel landed on the ground, a blue police box materialized next to him, before the 10th Doctor stepped out. “Now what might this place be?” The Timelord asked.

“Genius!” Kurrel yelled as he jumped to his feet, the bandages on his right arm retracting as his hand shot into the interior of the TARDIS, grabbing onto the main center, before the crocodile flung the TARDIS at Koala Kong, the police box smacking the koala in the face, before the koala smacked it away with a firm backhand. Kurrel grabbed the interior of the TARDIS again before he hurled it straight to the moon.

“Hey!” The Doctor yelled. “That was mine!”

“Oh, sorry,” Kurrel just said, before he picked up the doctor and tossed him to the moon as well.

“Was that even necessary?” Driskull asked as he and the others regrouped.

“Meh,” Kurrel just responded with a shrug. “I just do what I want.”

Sammy then punched Koala Kong towards Kurrel, who bashed him away with his shield. Driskull then kicked Koala Kong in the face, before Jack slammed his bat into Koala Kong's legs, causing him to fall onto his face, allowing Fake Discord to slam a huge mallet down upon the koala's back. Kurrel's bandages retracted as the crocodile grabbed Koala Kong's legs, swinging him around once more in a tornado before tossing him away.

Koala Kong shook his head as he attempted to regain focus, only to nearly fall over as he was so dizzy. “Now we can stop him!” Driskull said. “What can we do to beat him here and now?”

“Let's see,” Fake Discord said as he faced Kurrel, then placed a pair of nylon wrapping paper pieces on the crocodile, one on each side. “It looks like its time for one of our secret attacks, Kurrel!”

“What secret attack?” The crocodile asked.

“Don't ask, its a secret! But here's a clue as to how it works!” Fake Discord then started rubbing the paper across the crocodile's scales as he kept talking. “Now, when you rub two sticks together, you can create fire. But when you rub two pieces of nylon wrapping paper together, you can create an electrical storm!” Kurrel started twitching as Fake Discord rubbed faster, electricity sparking across the crocodile as Fake Discord rubbed even faster. Soon Kurrel became engulfed in electricity, the crocodile roaring maniacally as lightning sparked from his body.

Koala Kong managed to stand up, before he looked down to see Surprised Patrick staring at him on the ground. Kurrel suddenly reappeared above Patrick, his banadages extending outwards and slicing away at Koala Kong ala Blades of Exile. Koala Kong was knocked around like a ragdoll as Kurrel never let up with his deadly combo of bandages and electricity, until the crocodile knocked the koala into the air, his bandages wrapping around his arms and becoming huge gauntlets as Kurrel punched away at him, before double ax handling him to the ground. Kurrel raised up his arms again to crush him, only for Fake Discord to grab onto his bandages as the chimera flew upwards into the air, yanking up Kurrel with him.

“Now we're cooking!” Fake Discord yelled as he swung Kurrel around like a ball on a chain. “Take this! Super Fist of the Crocodile! Lightning Nose Onward Moment Hairball!”

“That doesn't even make any sen-” Koala Kong was cut off by Fake Discord slamming Kurrel upon Koala Kong, Kurrel spinning like a top as he collided with the koala, resulting in a massive explosion of lightning that shot up into the sky.

When the smoke cleared, Kurrel stood atop Koala Kong, the marsupial charred and twitching as lightning sparked around him.

“We did it!” Jack yelled. “We won!”

“And we have you guys to thank,” Fake Discord said as he and Kurrel faced the group. “We would've never beaten him without your help.”

“I didn't expect you guys to stay so loyal here,” Kurrel admitted. “I thought for sure at some point you'd want to give up and leave.”

“We would never do that to you,” Driskull said. “We'll always help each other out.”

“You seemed so concerned for me when you thought I was hurt. Nobody had ever acted like that whenever I was in a fight.”

“Cause that's what friends are for,” Driskull just responded, causing Kurrel and Fake Discord to look at him in shock.

“We're-we're friends?” Kurrel asked.

“Of course we are,” Jack said.

“Friends always stick up for each other,” Sammy agreed.

“Oh,” Kurrel just said in amazement. “Well, me and Fake Discord, we've never really had any friends before.”

“Well now you do,” Driskull said, before he and the others hugged Kurrel and Fake Discord.

“Bloody hell, that's beautiful,” Inkouana said as he wiped away a tear, before joining in the hug.

“How charming,” Koala Kong mocked bitterly as he stood up, the group glaring at him as the marsupial stood tall. “You can go ahead and think that you've all won, but know this: N. Sanity's gonna do everything it takes to bring you guys down for good. And when that happens, I'll make sure to be there to watch you suffer!” With that, Koala Kong teleported away.

“Sheesh, what an asshole,” Sammy said as the group returned to town.

“We're really sorry we ended up blowing up the town,” Driskull said to Inkouana.

“Ah, it's no worry,” The iguana said with a wave of his hand. “This here town always heals itself.” Indeed, the town was rapidly reconstructing itself, until it looked like it had never been attacked.

“Wow,” Jack just said. “You've got a cool island here, Kurrel.”

“Yeah,” Kurrel said with a grin as the group headed back into town. “I love this little place.”

“Well shit,” N. Sanity just said, before he stood up and walked away, Euryale following him.

“That's all you have to say?” The Gorgon asked. “He just beat one of your armies, and now you don't even care?”

“Of course not. I've got plenty of armies left to stop him, and I'm sure than some of them, especially Tiny and Dingodile, are more than willing to tear Kurrel and his friends apart.”

N. Sanity grinned as he spread out numerous files across a large table. “Soon we will get rid of this crocodile once and for all.”

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

“Remind me again why we're here?” Driskull asked. He and the others were sitting in a massive stadium, a huge boxing ring in the center. In the seats all around in the stadium were nothing else than lions, leopards, tigers, and jaguars, all of them roaring and snarling loudly.

“Because,” Kurrel said as he appeared out of nowhere next to his friends. “Kiryu's feeling bored and decided to make a shorter chapter just for the hell of it.”

The rest of the gang just shrugged, by this point becoming used to much of the crazy shenanigans Kurrel and Fake Discord do.

“So,” Sammy said. “You're putting yourself into a wrestling match.”

“But of course.”

“Well then,” Fake Discord said cheerfully. “Who are ya gonna fight? A dragon?”

“No.”

“Twilight Sparkle?”

“Nah.”

“Bobobo?”

“I wish.”

“Zeus?”

“Nope.”

“Gwangi?”

“...Maybe, but not now.”

“Wrath?”

“Who?”

“Nevermind. So who ARE you gonna fight?”

“Some Werewolf named Kaos.”

“Is he tough?” Jack asked.

“Oh yeah,” Kurrel just said. “Only about multiverse level in overall power.”

“...You're gonna get shrecked,” The polar bear just said.

“We'll see about that,” Kurrel said with a grin as he jumped down to the boxing ring.

A small raptor fell down in the center of the ring, before he pulled out a microphone and started yelling into it. “In this corner, weighing in at exactly zero pounds and zero ounces...Nothing!!!” The raptor pointed to a corner of the ring to show, indeed, nothing. “And in this corner, weighing exactly the same...Nothing!!!” He then pointed to another corner to show, le gasp, nothing.

“Just kidding!” The raptor said with a grin. “In this corner, representing the order of Crocodilia, weighing 180 pounds, standing 6 feet tall, Kurrel Crocodile!!!” Kurrel did Crash's victory dance as all the cats roared loudly.

“WOO!!! GO KURREL!!!” Dr. N. Sanity yelled as he held a large bucket of popcorn, Driskull, Sammy, and Jack looking at him in utter confusion.

“You're rooting for your own enemy?” Jack asked.

“What?” N. Sanity said. “I love me a good ol' fashioned wrestling brawl.”

“Okay, but why are you even-you know what, nevermind.”

“BOO!!! YOU SUCK!!!” Fake Discord yelled at Kurrel, much to the confusion of the rest of the gang.

“Why are you booing Kurrel?!” Driskull asked in confusion.

“Cause I can.”

“And in this corner,” The raptor said. “Representing lycanthropy, weighing over 1000 pounds, standing eight feet tall, Kaos!” The Werewolf was raised up into the ring by a platform, Kaos growling as the cats roared even louder.

“So that's who Kurrel's facing, huh?” Jack said.

“I just hope Kurrel knows what he's doing,” Sammy said.

Kaos and Kurrel glared at each other, Kaos snarling furiously, whilst Kurrel grinned from ear to ear if he even had ears. “You will not see the end of this day!” Kaos roared as he hunched forward in a combat pose.

“Oh really, now?” Kurrel just responded as he stood in a boxer pose.

The raptor jumped off of the ring, before he pulled out a mallet and struck the bell with a loud ding, signaling the start of the fight.

Kurrel promptly lunged at Kaos, latching onto the Werewlf's head. Kaos just stood there as Kurrel yanked and pulled on his neck. Nothing. Kurrel then swung underneath Kaos' arms and latched onto his back. Still nothing. Kurrel punched at Kaos' back, kicked at his head, and bit at his dorsal spines. Again, nothing.

“He's dead,” Driskull just said as he and the others watched on.

Kurrel was trying to pull Kaos down by his arm, when the Werewolf grabbed Kurrel by his head, spun around, and tossed him straight through one of the walls of the stadium. Kaos then jumped through the crocodile-shaped hole in pursuit of Kurrel.

“Yep,” Jack said. “Definitely dead.”

Kurrel flew across the land, the crocodile finding himself flying off the island and across the ocean and over various continents. In Kurrel's defense, he was surprisingly cool with what was happening, especially considering Kaos was quickly closing the distance from that one bound he made. Kaos swatted Kurrel hard towards the ground, the crocodile crashing into a mountain and causing it to explode, pieces of rock raining everywhere as Kurrel stood up. Kaos landed down ahead of the reptile, the Werewolf snarling as he hunched forward, ready for combat. Kurrel just took a boxing pose as he grinned. “Let's do this crocodile style.”

cue boss theme

Kaos and Kurrel immediately lunged at each other, both letting out a mighty roar as they collided. Kaos' superior size and weight, though, proved to be the winning side as Kaos tackled Kurrel to the ground, bringing up a cloud of dust from the small crater that had been made from the impact. Kurrel promptly retaliated by biting down on Kaos' lion arm, his teeth drawing blood but not quite getting through the thick muscle. Angered that the crocodile had managed to draw blood, Kaos raked his claws across Kurrel's face, knocking his head back as blood was sent flying from the claw marks. Kurrel decided to remove Kaos by digging his claws into the Werewolf's sides and kicking him in the chest with both feet, knocking Kaos over him and sending him crashing down behind him.

Standing back up, Kaos let out a roar, Kurrel standing up and cracking his neck around in ways that would've killed anyone else. Kaos charged forward on all fours, only for Kurrel to drop to the ground and slide forward, before the reptile used his tail to spring upwards, uppercutting Kaos hard in the chin and sending him flying upwards, the Werewolf landing down a good distance away. Kaos rose to his feet once more, bellowing out in anger as he charged again, Kurrel standing tall as he wore a matador outfit as the bandages on his left arm stretched out to become a cap. As Kaos closed the distance, Kurrel pulled his arm back...

...And then suddenly shot his arm forward, the cape changing into an anvil that slammed squarely into Kaos' face, sending him flying away.

“Works every time!” Kurrel said as he looked at the audience. “I should know cause I only did that once! Wait...”

Kurrel's thought was cut off as Kaos came charging back, the chimeric Werewolf swatting the crocodile through the air with a swipe of his tiger paw. Kurrel found himself crashing into the ground, laying at the edge of a huge forest. As Kaos landed down before Kurrel, the crocodile lunged at him with his jaws wide open, managing to bite down on the Werewolf's snout. Angered, Kaos swatted Kurrel into a tree with his claws. Picking up the tree with one hand, Kurrel jumped into the air and brought the tree smashing down upon Kaos' face, the tree splintering to pieces as Kaos slammed his tiger paw upon Kurrel, crushing him into the ground, only for the crocodile to counter by grabbing his arm and swinging him overhead, slamming him into the ground as well. But Kaos countered back by pulling Kurrel through the air while Kurrel was still holding on, slamming him into the ground again.

The combatants kept up this cycle as they brought themselves deeper and deeper into the forest, smashing apart trees like kindling and leaving a large trail of destruction behind them. This cycle was finally broken when Kaos slammed Kurrel down upon a large boulder. Swatting aside the Werewolf's arm, Kurrel grabbed Kaos by his shoulders and headbutted him hard in the face, dazing him long enough for Kurrel to jumped down, tuck his head beneath the Werewolf's arm, wrap his arms around his waist and lift him up. Kaos roared in shock as Kurrel jumped high into the air, flying so high up that the forest was nothing but a tiny speck. Kurrel then fell backwards as the two plummeted back down towards the ground. Kaos found himself being smashed facefirst into the ground at full speed, the Werewolf being crushed straight through the ground and into a large cavern that was deep within the earth.

Kurrel then lifted up Kaos with one hand, spinning him around and around faster and faster until he became a blur. The crocodile then tossed Kaos like a disc, the Werewolf skipping across a large lake that was in the cavern, before Kaos smashed facefirst into a wall, and plopped into the water with a spelunk.

Hmm,” Kurrel said as he approached the water. “Is drowning an illegal wrestling move. Eh, whatever. If that dude doesn't come up in a few minutes, I'll surely be the winner!”

Suddenly, the entire lake instantly evaporated as a beam of reddish-orange energy shot upwards, burning a hole through the earth. In the center of this energy, Kaos stood tall, flames being emitted from his eyes as he glared furiously at Kurrel.

“Well shit,” Kurrel just said, before Kaos jumped forward, the Werewolf slamming both his paws into the crocodile in a vicious haymaker, sending him smashing into one of the cavern walls. Kaos then spun around, plowing his tail into Kurrel. Wheezing for a moment, Kurrel wrapped his arms around Kaos' tail, before he managed to regain his footing and spun around, slamming Kaos into the wall, then the ceiling, and then the ground, before tossing Kaos through the hole his rage energy created.

Kaos landed outside the hole, back out in an open field, Kurrel hopping out as his bandages changed into a pair of MP5Ks. Kaos stood up and glared at Kurrel furiously, “Never have I met such an infuriating creature since that Tyrallosaurus,” Kaos stated in his monstrous, Kevin Michael Richardson-type voice. “You will suffer greatly for this.”

“I think now,” Kurrel just said. “I think you and your fellow mutts should just go back to the kennel where you belong.”

“You DARE mock my kind?!” Kaos said in fury, his rage energy briefly rising higher as he spoke.

“Of course I do!” Kurrel just said with a toothy grin.

Kaos just roared and charged forward on all fours. Kurrel then took aim with his MP5Ks and opened fire, the bullets hitting their mark, but Kaos continued on undaunted as the bullets bounced off of him. Kaos swung an outstretched paw at Kurrel, only for the crocodile to easily leap over the incoming blow, Kurrel landing behind Kaos as the bandages on his right hand changed into a huge boxing glove, before he punched the Werewolf hard in the back of his head, sending him falling down to all fours. Kaos quickly stood up and spun around, swinging a downward punch at Kurrel, only for the reptile to quickly jump out of the way, Kaos' tiger fist instead leaving a large crater in the ground.

Furious that Kurrel was dodging all of his blows, Kaos spun around as Kurrel attempted to jump at his back, only for Kaos' crocodile tail to swat the crocodile out of the air, allowing Kaos to tackle down Kurrel and bite down on his neck. Acting fast, Kurrel kicked Kaos off once again, spinning to his feet as he pulled out an SMG and fired away at Kaos. The bullets more annoying him than anything else, Kaos turned and charged at his smaller foe. Kurrel backflipped away from the incoming Werewolf, but Kaos countered this by punching his fists into the ground, tearing up a huge slab of rock and hurling it at Kurrel.

Kurrel could only say “Oh, shit,” before the crocodile was crushed beneath the slab of stone. Kurrel promptly burst free of the rock just in time to see Kaos attempt to bodyslam the reptile. Kurrel quickly jumped away, while dropping some sticky bombs in his place that went off the moment Kaos came into contact, the resulting explosion sending the Werewolf flying away.

Kurrel turned to see Kaos standing back up. “Had enough?” The crocodile casually asked, only to receive a roar from Kaos as the Werewolf fired a beam of pure rage energy from his mouth, nailing Kurrel head-on, the explosion sending Kurrel tumbling away, his chest scorched black from the attack. “Guess not,” Kurrel said as he stood up.

Kaos roared as he charged forward, but Kurrel retaliated by firing a green energy beam from his mouth, nailing Kaos square in the face and sending him flying away, crashing into the ground with the force of a small nuke, a mushroom cloud rising up as Kaos stood up, the right side of his face scorched reddish-black. Now more pissed off than ever, Kaos charged forward again, just as Kurrel leaped into the air at his larger foe.

Kaos fired another rage beam, only for Kurrel's bandages to form a sphere-shaped barrier around Kurrel, the rage energy merely washing over the shield like water. Kurrel then shot forward, kicking Kaos hard across the face, distracting him long enough for the crocodile to punch away at his chest at great speed, each blow sending Kaos stumbling back. Furious, Kaos picked up Kurrel by his throat with his tiger paw, before he punched away at Kurrel's face, blood flying from each blow, until Kaos spun around and flung Kurrel into a huge mountain in the distance.

Springing through the air, Kaos then tackled Kurrel straight through the mountain, the duo bursting out the other side. Kurrel retaliated by double ax handling Kaos atop the head, sending him smashing into the ground, before Kurrel fired an energy beam upon Kaos engulfing him in an explosion that blew apart the ground. Kurrel landed on his feet, just before Kaos lifted up the ground that Kurrel was standing on. Kaos then hurled the chunk of ground a great distance away, Kurrel already charging back into the fray. Kaos let out a roar and slammed his fists into the ground, creating large fissures and causing large rock spires to shoot up from the ground. Kurrel blew apart each and every one of the spires with quick energy blasts or rockets being fired from the bandages on his right hand taking the shape of Samus' hand cannon.

Kaos let out another roar of fury as he fired a larger rage beam, only for Kurrel to retaliated by charging up and firing a massive beam of energy from his hand cannon. The two beams collided, creating a gigantic explosion that Michael Bay came to.

Through the smoke, Kaos and Kurrel glared at each other, Kaos with fury, Kurrel with sheer determination. “Why don't you come at me, bro?” Kurrel just said.

Kaos let out a roar and charged forward, Kurrel running at his opponent as well as the two combatants closed the distance. Kurrel then suddenly jumped forward, landing right front of Kaos as the Werewolf raised up his arms crush Kurrel into the ground.

Kurrel then sucked in a deep breath as he pulled his body back, and then...

“Falcon hump!”

Kurrel pelvic-thrusted Kaos in the chest hard, sending the Werewolf flying away into the sky. Kurrel then jumped after Kaos, punching away at him from all sorts of angles, each blow knocking around Kaos, blood flying and bones cracking from each blow. Kurrel then roundhouse kicked Kaos hard in the chest, caving in his ribcage and sending Kaos flying backwards. Kurrel then lunged at Kaos and spun like a top, striking away at Kaos with a barrage of blows, each strike sending blood flying from Kaos' smashed face, until Kurrel then raised up his arms, his bandages creating a huge mallet, before Kurrel slammed the mallet straight into Kaos' face, sending the Werewolf flying down to the island below.

“Kurrel's been gone for a good while,” Sammy said. “I hope he's okay.”

“Hopefully Kaos didn't eat him,” Jack said.

“Maybe Kurrel ate Kaos,” Driskull suggested.

At that moment, Kaos came smashing through the ceiling of the stadium, landing down squarely in the center of the ring, the group watching on in surprise as Kurrel landed down hard on kaos' back, bringing out a crunch as Kurrel looked down on Kaos, then decided to finish him off in a fitting manner:

He grabbed Kaos' pinkie and pulled back on it.

The effect was instantaneous. Kaos eyes grew wide and watered as the Werewolf beat at the floor. “No more! No more!” Kaos cried. “You win!”

“And the winner,” The raptor referee said loudly to the audience. “By a TKO is Kurrel Crocodile!” The referee then ran away, only for a random wyvern to snatch him away.

Kurrel leapt off Kaos, dancing in victory Crash Bandicoot style as all the big cats representing the audience roared out loudly at this.

“WHOOOOO!!!” N. Sanity yelled as he stood up, raising up a beer bottle in victory. “Whoooo, woo...”

Driskull, Sammy, and Jack just stared at N. Sanity in confusion.

“...What?”

Shaking his head, Driskull and the others stood up as Kurrel jumped down from the ring. “Well shit, Kurrel,” Jack said. “You actually beat him.”

“Thanks, mate,” Kurrel said with a grin. “Twas fun.”

“You don't think this'll cause any continuity errors with whoever we fight considering how powerful Kaos is, do ya?” Sammy asked Fake Discord, who just shrugged at this.

“Eh,” The spawn of Discord just said. “I'm sure it won't be a big deal.”

As they spoke, Kaos slowly stood up, snarling with rage as he charged at Kurrel. “I will not lose to an insignificant pest like you!” Kaos howled as he lunged at Kurrel.

Merely glancing behind himself, Kurrel elbowed Kaos in the chest, promptly making him double over with a wheeze, before Kurrel grabbed his tail swung him around and around, before tossing him out the stadium with a “So long, gay Bowser!”

Kaos flew away into the sky screaming, until he slammed straight into the screen, making the screen crack as he slid off.

“Anywho,” Kurrel said as he looked at N. Sanity. “Doncha think it's time we became enemies again?”

“Huh? Oh yeah,” N. Sanity said as he stood up. “Well, Kurrel, enjoy your fun time while you can, because I will make sure to thoroughly destroy, but not kill, you, when you least expect it!”

N. Sanity then flew up as he laughed maniacally, before he smashed out the stadium.

“So now what do we do?” Driskull just asked.

“Meh,” Kurrel said with a shrug. “We just wait until Kiryu figures out what to add in the next chapter.”

The gang then left the stadium as the big cats all still kept roaring.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Kurrel and the rest of the gang walked across the grassy plains, the group having decided yesterday that they would leave town the following morning, and so now they headed off. Kurrel still hadn't yet figured where else they could go to rest up where N. Sanity's troops wouldn't find them, but for now they just walked and chatted with one another.

“So Kurrel,” Jack asked as the group kept walking. “What kinds of things did you do in your life before we met?”

“Well,” Kurrel said. “There was that time when Cthulhu showed up in my world and caused chaos everywhere. Fake Discord and I fought him for a while, but Cthulhu and us decided we couldn't beat each other, so we let Cthulhu do his thing.”

“Oh yes,” Fake Discord said with a smile. “I just enjoyed all the chaos and destruction Cthulhu caused.”

“You guys fought Cthulhu?” Driskull asked in surprise. “Didn't you guys go crazy from his presence?”

“Sure,” Kurrel said. “Everyone in this world went crazy. N. Sanity was apparently the most insane of all.”

“That's not surprising.”

“I too was insane, but I got bored after a while and became sane again.”

“...You got bored from being insane?”

“Sure, doesn't everybody?”

“Uh, I don't think you understand how insanity works.”

“Oh well. I still remember when I was crazy.”

*Flashback*

With Cthulhu's presence driving everyone mad, Kurrel ran around in the corn fields dressed as a scarecrow as he hunted down and chopped apart random people with a meat cleaver.

“I would not just be a nothin',” Kurrel sang as he sliced open his victims' skulls and throats with the cleaver.

“My head all full of stuffin'

My heart all full of pain

I would dance and be merry

Life would be a ding-a-derry

If I only had a brain!”

Elsewhere, Fake Discord was also going on a bizarre spree, causing pedestrians to vomit up toilets as he slapped everyone with a fish. As a train sped by with a whistle, the chimera let out a “Yabba Dabba Doo!” before smashing everything in sight with a club.

End Flashback

“Ah, good times,” Kurrel said with a smile, only to get confused reactions from Driskull, Jack, and Sammy.

“Cthulhu stayed in our world for a couple months,” Kurrel said as he ignored his friends' reactions. “Then after a while, he decided that this place is crazy enough as it is, and so he left.”

“You're being awfully casual about it,” Sammy said.

“Meh, I've seen weirder stuff.”

As the group kept on walking, a portal opened up in front of them, before someone fell out to the ground. Surprised, the gang approached the being as he stood up. The being was a centaur with a blackish-gray horse-like body that have gray cloven hooves and a whitish-gray tail, a black chest and red arms with metal armbands, an ape-like face with a white beard, and bull-like horns atop his head. The centaur looked up in surprise at the crew before him.

“What strange world have I come across now?” The centaur asked.

“You're in our world,” Kurrel said as he pointed to himself and Fake Discord. “I'm Kurrel Crocodile, and this is Fake Discord, Driskull, Sammy, and Jack.”

“Fake Discord?” The centaur asked as he looked at the chimera. “Ah yes, I can sense you're not the one true Discord.”

“You're right on that,” Fake Discord said. “In fact, my old man was the one who created this island? You know about him?”

“More than you think. I am Lord Tirek, and I have been-”

“LORD TIREK?!” Kurrel said in excitement as he eagerly shook Tirek's hand. “OH MY GOD, I THOUGHT YOU LOOKED FAMILIAR! I SAW YOU ON TWILIGHT'S KINGDOM, YOU WERE SO BADASS, YOU'RE MY FAVORITE VILLAIN EVER!!!”

Surprised Patrick and the others just stared in surprise at this.

“Oh, um,” Kurrel said as he calmed down. “Sorry about that. But seriously, what are you doing here, Tirek? I thought you were imprisoned back in Tartarus.”

“I was,” Tirek said. “But I was able to escape through a strange portal that appeared in my prison.”

“A portal?” Sammy asked. “Driskull, Jack, and I all came to this island through a portal.”

“Well, the portal I went through brought me to a strange world...”

*Flashback*

Lord Tirek sat in his cage, his shriveled, powerless body trembling with anger as he glared furiously through the bars to see all of Tartarus. “Those foolish ponies think they've stopped me,” The centaur growled hatefully. “I'll show them that they can't banish Lord Tirek and get away with it. Equestria will be mine one day.”

Suddenly, Tirek heard a surge of energy behind him. Looking back, the centaur saw a portal open up in the center of the cage, the opening appearing to lead somewhere else.

“A portal?” Tirek wondered as he approached the gateway and paused before it. “It must lead to somewhere. I sense power on the other side. Power I need. But it seems that this portal leads to a world beyond Equestria.” Tirek looked back as Cerberus was currently not paying attention, the three-headed dog looking away. “Better than rotting here.” With that, Tirek stepped into the portal, the portal closing behind him as he traveled through the dimensions.

Tirek fell out of the other side of the portal, landing on the ground as the portal closed up. Standing up, the centaur took a moment to study his surroundings. He appeared to be in a desert of sorts, and it was nighttime, as the full moon shone brightly in the sky.

But there was something about this land. Something...different. Tirek felt that this wasn't Equestria he was in, but some other realm. In the distance, Tirek saw what appeared to be a cluster of buildings, and it was there he also sensed something familiar. Magic.

Grinning, Tirek headed towards the buildings.

It was in Helltower that the RED and BLU teams had put aside their differences and were taking on Merasmus, the two teams of mercenaries having been pushing the carts holding each other's bosses to send them to hell.

“Feel the terror...of reading!” Merasmus yelled as he raised up the Bombinomicon, much to the RED Soldier's horror.

“Everyone down!” The Soldier yelled. “He's got a book! He's going to read!”

Before Merasmus could unleash his attack, though, Tirek had climbed atop a nearby building and was looking down upon everyone, the mercenaries stopping what they were doing and looking up at Tirek in confusion. Grinning, the centaur opened his mouth and began his draining process.

All the mercenaries found themselves being drained of their magic as the energy came pouring out their mouths and into Tirek's own, the RED team's magic being red, and the BLU team's being blue. Merasmus was also helpless here as his own magic was drained out of him, as well as the Bombinomicon.

By the time Tirek fully drained everyone of their magic, his physical appearance had improved, as his body was larger and more muscular, and his horns were now larger, even if they did not yet reach their full height. Merasmus collapsed to his knees, stunned to find he had no power left. “My magic...,” Merasmus gasped. “It's...it's all gone!”

“Thanks for the energy boost,” Tirek taunted with a grin, before he looked down at the mercenaries. “Why don't you get back to your fun? I won't stand in your way.” With that, Tirek walked away, pleased with his boost in magic.

Merasmus looked up at the sound of approaching footsteps, only to see the mercs staring angrily at him, RED Soldier punching his fist into his hand. “Oh, no,” Merasmus just said.

Tirek walked across the desert, still looking for any other areas that might have magic. After a while of walking, though, another portal opened up in front of Tirek. Peering in, Tirek could sense greater power beyond this gateway.

“Might as well see if there's more magic for me to take,” Tirek said, before he stepped into the portal.

*End Flashback*

“And that's how I got here,” Tirek said as he finished his story.

“Huh,” Kurrel said. “You're the first one I've seen to willingly use those portals.”

“I take it that these portals are not natural in your world.”

“No. A crazed scientist by the name of Dr. N. Sanity is using them to bring innocents from other worlds to this island just to watch them die here.”

“Hmm. N. Sanity sounds like a mere lunatic.”

“Oh, he's more than that. He's controlling an entire army just to get rid of me. I think he must want to rule this island or something.”

“So I take it you're trying to stop him from achieving his goal.”

“Exactly. You're welcome to join us if you want.”

“Bah. Why should I meddle with those thinking they're doing the right thing?”

“C'mon, you could take as much energy as you want from whoever we fight.”

This interested Tirek. The centaur wasn't yet at full power yet, and he sensed this island had a lot of power to gain. Plus, this crocodile and his friends seemed like they had some especially good energy to take.

“I'll join you,” Tirek said with a grin.

“Great,” Kurrel said with a smile. “Let's get going.” Kurrel started to walk off, before he paused. “Oh, and if you try to steal our power or anything to betray us, I'll make sure to beat you up thoroughly.”

Surprised by this, Tirek decided not to respond as he and the rest of the group proceeded to head off.

Elsewhere, Dr. N. Sanity was watching the scene with a sneer. “So, they've gained a new member, eh? Doesn't matter. I'll have my troops take them all down one way or another.” With that, N. Sanity walked away chuckling darkly to himself about the plans he had for Kurrel and his friends...

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Kurrel and the gang continued their journey, the teammates talking amongst themselves as they walked. Lord Tirek remained silent as he moved, and Jack, Driskull, and Sammy were unsure if the centaur was trustworthy.

“I don't like this,” Jack said to Sammy. “This Tirek guy seems like he might stab us all in the back at some point.”

“Yeah,” The shrimp agreed. “But Kurrel seems to know what Tirek might try to do, so I can't tell if this will go well or not.”

Driskull remained silent as he listened to Jack and Sammy, but his expression was enough to show he felt the same way. The alien looked at Tirek for a moment, studying him. He hoped Kurrel would put the centaur in his place if he tried anything funny.

After a while, the group came upon a small town, the settlement resembling a stereotypical cowboy-style town, with a gray windmill in the distance beside the civilization.

It just so happened, though, that this town at that moment was being invaded by a swarm of anthro thylacines and deinonychus.

“Well shit,” Kurrel said. “Looks like some of N. Sanity's troops are trying to take over this little town. We got some cleaning up to do, boys.”

“Fine then,” Tirek said. “I'll be happy to take away whatever power they possess.”

The group charged into the town, the thylacines and raptors taking notice of the heroes(and villain) and charging at them.

Driskull and Sammy stood back to back as several thylacines jumped at them, before Driskull kicked one of the marsupials in the chest, sending him crashing into several other Tasmanian tigers. Sammy caught one of the predators in a headlock and punched him in the face repeatedly, before kneeing him hard in the face, sending him tumbling away. Driskull jumped over a thylacine that attempted to punch him, before the alien spun around and dug his claws into the marsupial's neck, tearing it open and spilling blood outwards. Sammy grabbed two of the enemies by the neck with his claws, before he smashed their skulls together, splattering their brains around.

Jack and Tirek charged at the raptors and thylacines before them, Tirek tossing a fireball at the first raptor to jump at him and burning it to ashes. Jack slammed his bat into the face of a Tasmanian wolf, twisting its head around as its body fell to the ground. Several raptors pounced on Tirek and started biting and clawing away, until Jack swatted one of them off the centaur with his bat, allowing Tirek to punch another off and grab the third one with his magic, doing the same with the others as Tirek drained them of their energy. The centaur grinned as he added the dinosaurs' power to his own. This world truly did have excellent power for him to feed on. He'll reach full power in no time. Tirek then fired an energy beam from between his horns, striking the deinonychus he had in his grip and erasing them from existence.

Kurrel and Fake Discord dealt with the rest of the enemies, the duo grinning as they charged side-by-side, only for Kurrel to suddenly grab Fake Discord by his head. “Go and be the distraction!” Kurrel yelled as he tossed the draconequus away.

Fake Discord landed amidst several raptors and thylacines, the predators just looking at him as the chimera sweated. “Uh, pie?” Fake Discord asked as he offered a slice of pie. The enemies just growled and pounced on Fake Discord, the draconequus' screams being muffled as he was piled beneath the carnivores. Quickly, though, an explosion from under the pile sent every raptor and thylacine flying away, the pie Fake Discord offered having exploded in their faces. “You should have accepted that pie when you had the chance,” Fake Discord said as he stood up, before he whipped out a scythe with an energy blade and proceeded to slice every thylacine and raptor that came his way to pieces.

Kurrel punched and kicked away at a thylacine, each blow sending blood flying, until he kicked the marsupial hard in the chest, caving in his ribcage and sending him flying away as numerous raptors and Tasmanian tigers came charging at him. “Alright, then. Super Fist of the Crocodile!” A bright light engulfed Kurrel, and when it faded, Kurrel now rode atop a red street sweeper that headed straight for the enemies. “Vroom, Vroom goes the sweeper!” Kurrel crushed everyone that stood in his way, including Fake Discord, before he jumped off the sweeper and kicked it to the moon.

“Time to make a twister!” Kurrel yelled, before he spun like a top, quickly creating a green tornado that sucked up all the enemies, as well as Fake Discord. Everyone inside was beaten and smashed into anything in their way.

Within the tornado, Fake Discord was giving yoga lessons to several raptors, the group sitting in midair as everything blew around them. “Now students,” Fake Discord said. “First you must raise your leg and pull it over your head as far as you can.” To demonstrate, Fake Discord took his goat leg and twisted it behind his head, the snapping of bones being heard. The raptors attempted to copy this, but none of them succeeded in doing so.

Veins bulged in Fake Discord's head as he stood up, baring his teeth in anger. “You all flunk!” The chimera yelled as he hurled a yoga mat at the dinosaurs, sending them flying into the twister.

“So do you!” Kurrel retorted as he tossed a chalkboard at Fake Discord, the chalkboard smacking off the draconequus' face. Fake Discord quickly lunged at Kurrel, grabbing the crocodile by his neck with his eagle hand as he prepared to punch him with his lion arm, when a thought occurred to him.

“Wait, if you're here, then who's keeping this tornado up?”

“Um...”

On cue, the tornado quickly disappeared, leaving everyone floating in midair. Kurrel and Fake Discord looked down at the ground, then back at each other, before they and the enemies all plummeted to the ground screaming. Fake Discord landed atop a thylacine, sighing as he sat up.

“Bombs away!” Kurrel yelled as he came down as a wrecking ball, slamming atop Fake Discord and causing him to scream and flail his arms around, before the draconequus passed out with pupilless eyes.

While Driskull, Jack, Sammy, and Tirek proceeded to pick off the thylacines and deinonychus that were still eager to fight, one of the raptors managed to push himself to his feet. Looking up, the dinosaur saw Kurrel sitting crosslegged on a wooden stool, the crocodile holding a guitar in his hands as a spotlight shone on him, darkening the area around him. Raising up his left hand, Kurrel strummed a single note on his guitar.

A long pause.

“I can't play the guitar!” Kurrel cried as he slammed the instrument upon the deinonychus' head.

“No one said you had to!” The raptor yelled.

“Who said you could talk?” Kurrel snarled, before he slammed a squid upon the raptor's face, shoving the reptile to the ground. “Eat up! You need the calamari in your diet!” Kurrel roared as the crocodile continued to shove the squid in the raptor's face, the squid watching on in boredom as if he didn't care.

“Kurrel, could you kindly stop using me as a weapon?” The squid casually asked. Kurrel paused in his assault, looking at the squid as he grabbed his tentacles.

“Not gonna happen!” Kurrel replied as he started slamming the squid into the ground repeatedly, the cephalopod screaming with each impact.

Finally, the raptors and thylacines had enough as the remaining survivors ran away.

“Aw, come back!” Kurrel said as he chased after them whilst wielding an RPG. “I was just getting started.”

“It's alright, Kurrel,” Jack said. “They've left.”

“Hmm, and they didn't have enough power to give,” Tirek as after he had drained a dead thylacine of all its energy. “I'll need more of these creatures to regain full power.”

“No need to worry, Tirek,” Kurrel said. “We'll meet plenty of foes for you to drain. The other good thing is that we're all still a-okay.”

“What about him?” Sammy asked as he pointed at Fake Discord who was still laying on the ground.

“Ah, he's just taking a nap. Let's check to see if anyone in this town's been hurt.”

“Yes, let's!” Fake Discord said as the chimera was suddenly by Kurrel's side. While the others looked around town to see who was in town, Kurrel and Fake Discord walked into a convenience store. Inside, a jaguar wearing a red t-shirt and black jeans stood behind the counter by the door.

“Oh hey, Giaguaro,” Kurrel said. “We stopped those marauding predators from terrorizing the town.”

“It was only you guys?” Giaguaro asked. “Where's the SWAT team? Where's NASA?”

“NASA?” Fake Discord asked.

“Calm down,” Kurrel said. “We've already taken care of the problem.”

“Sorry,” Giaguaro said. “It's just that whenever N. Sanity's little henchmen show up, I end up thinking that they're out to get me.”

“All the time?”

“Oh yeah. I always feel like everyone's got it in for me. N. Sanity, the government , the media, the mafia, aliens, sentient computers, my mother, Niels Bohr, Switzerland, head lice, lint, pastrami, hair spray, my tail, the sun, the moon, Godzilla, Gwangi, Kiry-”

“Stop right there!” Fake Discord said. “Hair spray had no part in this.”

“Oh sure, that's what you'd like to believe.”

“We'd like to buy something,” Kurrel said, his statement coming clear out of nowhere.

“Alright,” Giaguaro said. “What would you like?”

“Do you have any...weasels on a stick?”

“Nope.”

“Do you have any...two-handed broadswords?”

“Nope.”

“Do you have any...vegetables in the shape of famous naturalists?”

“Nope.”

“Do you have any...candy-pink fatboys?”

“Nope.”

“Do you have any...exiled political dissidents?”

“Nope.”

“Do you have any...weapons of mass destruction?”

“Who's asking?”

Kurrel and Fake Discord just looked at each other, before Kurrel went right back into the questions.

“Do you have any...specialized rocket launchers that shoot out pies that can fly straight to the moon, causing it to explode into a dragon that flies into the sun, eats it, and shits it out onto the earth, causing the sun to scream in agony before collapsing with a 'ded' sound as blood pools beneath it, causing the earth to sprout big ass trees that shoot acorns everywhere that would blow up the galaxy?”

“...Nope.”

“Do you have any...hmm, I've run out of ideas.”

“You could always start back from the beginning,” Fake Discord suggested.

“Good idea, but let's not do that for the reader's sake.”

Kurrel and Fake Discord walked out of the shop as the rest of the gang regrouped. “Everyone's alright,” Driskull said. “Shaken up, but okay.”

“Alright,” Kurrel said. “We'll stay here for a while, but we gotta keep moving. N. Sanity's bound to send some other baddie our way if he doesn't show up himself.”

“As long as I'm not used as a shield,” Fake Discord muttered.

“I heard that!” Kurrel yelled, before he chased after Fake Discord with a fan, the chimera screaming as he ran away.

“This is a strange world indeed,” Tirek said to himself as the two ran around the town.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Through the misty forest Kurrel ran, the soft crunching of the leaves his digitigrade feet came upon being the only sounds audible in the surrounding foliage. The crocodile's heart pounded dangerously quickly, his lungs aching and straining to get enough air as he panted hard. Kurrel had no intention of stopping, though. All he wanted to do was to get away.

Get away from him.

Suddenly, Kurrel found himself no longer going forward, as though he were running in midair. His eyes growing wide, Kurrel willed his legs to move faster, but try as he might, his efforts were all in vain. Looking around, the crocodile watched as every tree his eyes lay upon suddenly withdrew and disappeared into the mist, the fog growing bigger and thicker as the reptile struggled to move.

"You can struggle all you want."

The all-too familiar voice echoed all around the helpless crocodile. Kurrel felt his heart jump and adrenaline surge through his veins as he continued to struggle.

"You can run as fast as you can."

By this point, the mist was practically enveloping Kurrel as he finally quit trying to get away, the reptile looking around in terror, sweat dribbling from his scales as he tried in vain to see through the walls of mist surrounding him.

"But you will never escape me."

A figure in the mist now appeared, slowly approaching Kurrel. Heading right for him.

"No, no, please..." Kurrel stuttered, trying to back away, but it was like being pressed up against a wall; he couldn't go anywhere.

Like a pair of curtains the mist before Kurrel parted slightly, as the figure became fully visible to him. His purple scaly body clothed with the white lab cout, his saurian legs tipped with curved ivory talons, his whip like tail flexing around behind him, his muscular arms tipped with curved pointed claws.

But when Kurrel looked into the being's face, though he saw a wide grin bearing countless sharp teeth and glowing yellow eyes filled with just the right amount of insanity, he did not see the face of his foe.

He saw himself.

"Kurrel..."

Everything around the crocodile began growing dark, a low chuckle rising from the throat of N. Sanity as he grinned his wicked grin. Kurrel fell to his knees, gripping his head with his hands as he curled over.

"Kurrel..."

His eyes shut tight, tears beginning to trickle out from between his eye lids, Kurrel shuddered with terror. The chuckle now quickly grew into full-fledged laughter, the sound growing louder and louder and piercing his ears, shivering Kurrel to his very soul...

"Kurrel!"

The crocodile promptly sat up with a gasp, looking around fearfully...

Only to instead meet the eyes of Fake Discord, the chimera looking at him with fear and worry. Instantly Kurrel began to relax, panting as the realization that everything that had happened to him was all but a rather bad nightmare.

"You had that dream again, didn't you?" Fakecord asked, the draconequus patiently waiting for Kurrel to recuperate from his mental ordeal.

"Yeah," Kurrel admitted, wiping away the sweat from his forehead.

"Be thankful it was only a dream," Kurrel's stepbrother said, the chimera helping Kurrel out of bed all the while. "N. Sanity may be a powerful being, but he has yet to demonstrate the ability to invade others' dreams."

"Let's not jinx it," Kurrel just said, feeling better now as the shock induced by his nightmare dissipated. "Are the others up yet?"

"They've been up and about," Fake Discord responded. "The folks in this town are still uneasy, considering N. Sanity's forces could show up at any time."

"Well, let's go make sure that won't be a problem for them anymore."

Stepping out from the house that had been offered to him and Fakecord by the citizens of the town, Kurrel saw the rest of the group having taken notice of him and regrouping. The crocodile took notice of Tirek keeping his distance from the others, as though the centaur didn't want to be a part of this.

"Well guys," Kurrel said. "We've got a long day ahead of us. We'd best get moving now before N. Sanity's troops ambush us."

"Where should we go from here?" Jack asked.

"There's an old subway station a couple of miles from here. The tunnel system should take us near one of N. Sanity's minor bases. From there we can work our way to each of his lesser bases to destroy them, so it's easier for us to break into his main base."

"N. Sanity's gonna make sure his bases are well-protected," Sammy pointed out.

"True, but we can handle it. Besides, his lesser bases don't have anywhere near as many enemies guarding them as those protecting his primary headquarters."

And with that, our heroes once more set off on their journey, the group sticking together as they left the town behind. As they walked across the land, occasionally talking amongst themselves, the surrounding land became more and more covered in trees and other foliage. The group eventually found an old path that would take them to the subway station. At least, that's what Kurrel and Fakecord guessed would be the case.

The group walked near silently over the path, the members of the party looking about as they kept an eye out for any possible threats sneaking up on them.

"So," Jack said as he walked beside Kurrel. "You mind if I ask about you?"

"Go right ahead," Kurrel simply responded.

"You ever got a job?"

"Nope."

"Do you have any other family members?"

"If I do, I don't know about them."

"You ever leave this island?"

"Almost never."

"Ever had a girlfriend?"

"Nope."

Shrugging, Jack kept on walking silently alongside Kurrel, looking up at the trees and seeing how the dark green leaves covered up much of the sky above.

"...I almost had a girlfriend once."

"Really?" Jack asked, looking back at Kurrel now.

"She was a funny kind of woman. We met back when we just started reaching our teenage years, and we just connected like lego pieces. We had a lot in common, we did a lot of things together, and we had fun." At this, Kurrel smiled, the crocodile seemingly lost in the fond memories as he spoke. "We were in love. A lot of folks really thought we would settle down, marry, and have ourselves a happy family."

"So what happened between you two?"

"Bad things happened."

The smile suddenly faded from Kurrel's face, the crocodile now almost having a look of hurt on his face, as though something truly bad had happened to ruin his fun. Deciding not to continue the subject, Jack wisely remained silent, the rest of the group having heard Kurrel's words and also deciding not to say anything.

Unbeknowest to them, however, Dr. N. Sanity watched them through a computer screen, the psychopathic theropod leaning back in his chair and narrowing his eyes.

"Kill them," The doctor simply said as he watched the screen.

As the group walked, Driskull paused, looking to his right as he heard something in the distance. A sort of roar like what rockets would make, as though something was flying through the air in their direction, and it was quickly growing louder and louder...

"Incoming!" Driskull shouted, the alien jumping away as the rest of the group followed closely behind. Just in time too, for a missile came striking down upon the ground they were standing on, resulting in a powerful explosion. The shockwave launched the crew away, sending them tumbling across the ground, but it was much better than being hit directly.

As the smoke cleared to reveal a rather large crater in the ground, a figure landed down on all fours in front of the hole. The figure in question was a machine, but much different from the Mechagodzilla Kurrel and the others had fought before. This robot stood on all fours, and had a distinctly feline body shape. Its digitigrade legs ended in four curved claws on each foot, and its long black tail had an electrically charged glowing blue blade in the shape of a lightning bolt. Its head was vaguely shark like in appearance, shaped like a wedge with a pointed muzzle and a jagged mouth that was partly open, revealing razor sharp serrated metal teeth that were glowing blue. The bot had no eyes, but rather four glowing blue lines, two on each side of its face. On the sides of its head were pointed ears that were vaguely like the ears of a vampire bat's, and atop its back were dorsal spines shaped like Zilla's. The creature's body was, aside from its tail, dark gray, but its underside, mouth, and dorsal spines glowed an electric blue.

Being the first to rise, Kurrel examined this machine cautiously. "N. Sanity's been working hard on his machinery, huh?" The crocodile simply commented.

"I am designated as Bezwinger der Helden, Slayer of the heroes," The machine simply said, its cold emotionless voice accompanied by the low sound of crackling static. "My mission is to eliminate you."

"Straight to the point, I see," Jack said sarcastically as he dusted himself off. "Well guess what? We've faced plenty of dudes with that kinda goal, and they all failed."

"It hardly matters," Bezwinger simply said in response. "I am not programmed to care about the failures of my allies."

"Well listen, Bezwinger," Fake Discord said, the chimera folding his arms over his chest. "If you ask me, your mission sounds pretty dumb once you consider how tough it is to beat the likes of us. N. Sanity's watched us in action, has he not? Don't you think this order he's given you is just plain stupid?" As Fakecord spoke, he and the rest of the ground began walking away, as Bezwinger remained where he stood, listening to each one of Fakecord's words.

"Why don't you try thinking for yourself?"

These last words of Fakecord's practically echoed to Bezwinger as he heard them.

"For...myself?" Bezwinger said slowly, a particular tone of confusion now filling his voice. The machine slowly looked towards the ground, silent now as the group of protagonists continued walking away.

Then he slowly lifted his head.

Springiing through the air, Bezwinger landed down in front of the group, making the heroes halt in their tracks as the machine stood in a fighting pose.

"If I disobey my direct order, I will be labelled defective and be destroyed," Bezwinger said, blue electricity now starting to crackle over his frame. "I am sorry. You must die."

"Then..." Kurrel slowly said, he and his friends standing ready for combat as well. "We're sorry too."

*cue boss theme*

Lunging forward, Bezwinger swung his tail forward, lightning amplifying the blade as he attempted to slash Kurrel, only for the crocodile's bandages to quickly form a shield that deflected the attack with ease. Seizing the oppurtunity, Sammy and Driskull came charging at the machine from opposite sides, but the robot anticipated their attack and jumped high into the air, evading their charge. While in midair, Bezwinger's chest opened up, revealing a cluster of missiles that launched outwards, the projectiles flying around and striking the ground in various spots, creating explosions that scattered the group. The explosions also blew apart many of the trees in the surrounding area.

Landing back on the ground, Bezwinger spotted Tirek open fire with his energy beam, and leapt through the air again, twirling around the beam of magic, before he landed and charged at Tirek. Narrowing his eyes, Tirek fired a Ball O' Bats, hurling a glowing red ball of magic from his left hand. Bezwinger tried jumping to dodge, but the energy bats surrounding the orb managed to strike him, the energy driving the machine into the air while cutting into the metal making up his body. The damage, however, was minor, and as the attack faded, Bezwinger raised up his tail and fired a bolt of lightning from his tail blade, striking Tirek head on and making him keel over in pain as the electricity scorched his body.

Jack was quick to aid Tirek, the polar bear jumping up and striking Bezwinger hard in the side with his bat. The robot was sent flying by the force of the blow, allowing Sammy to punch him hard with both claws, sending the bot crashing into a tree. Standing back up, Tirek fired another energy beam from his horns, just as Kurrel fired a green beam from his mouth. Both beams of energy slammed into Bezwinger just as the machine was starting to rise, creating a huge explosion that shook the ground, the protagonists shielding themselves with their arms.

Before the smoke even had a chance to dissipate, Bezwinger lunged out towards Kurrel, the machine suffering large scorch marks across his chest and left shoulder. Acting fast, Kurrel's bandages lashed out like thin white whips, the bandages slicing and cutting into Bezwinger's body. Unable to get in close, the robot jumped backwards, swinging his tail forward and slashing Kurrel's face with his blade, sending the crocodile flying backwards. As Kurrel stood back up, revealing a bloody cut spread over his forehead, the bandages on his right arm quickly shifted into a boxing glove, before the crocodile punched away Bezwinger as he came in for another attack.

Landing squarely on his feet, Bezwinger was taken off guard by Fake Discord suddenly teleporting in front of him. Before the robot could react, Fakecord summoned up numerous draconic skulls that sent Bezwinger flying by opening fire with white energy beams. Catching the machine with telekinesis, the chimera began slamming his foe around the battlefield, while firing at him with candy canes that stabbed into his body. After a brief moment of this, Bezwinger parted his jaws and let out a loud roar, releasing a shockwave of blue electric energy from his mouth that sent the entirety of the group tumbling away and slamming into trees.

"Fake Discord!" Jack shouted as the polar bear stood back up. "Why can't you just turn this guy into a bar of soap or something?"

"I can't!" Fakecord responded as he took to the air. "He's being protected by N. Sanity's power! My reality warping can't affect him!"

"Well shit," Jack simply commented, before the two charged back into the fray alongside the rest of the group.

Tirek fired another energy beam at Bezwinger, only for the bot to dash away in a blur, dodging the attack, before the bot fired more missiles from his chest that sent Tirek crashing into a tree. During this time, though, Sammy managed to grab onto Bezwinger's tail with his claws, holding on tightly as Bezwinger jumped around, trying to throw off the shrimp. Seizing the opportunity, Kurrel's bandages formed a pair of cannons that he used to open fire with blue energy orbs, the projectiles slamming into Bezwinger's frame. Fakecord also summoned up numerous thorny vines that emerged from the ground, wrapping around Bezwinger's body and keeping him restrained during Kurrel's assault.

Having enough of this, Bezwinger's body flashed bright blue, before he released a pulse of energy from his body, blowing away Kurrel and Sammy and vaporizing the vines.

"I feel no pain," The Slayer of the heroes coldly said, his body riddled with dents and scorch marks.

"As if that matters," Fakecord just said, before he summoned a pillar of fire from the ground beneath Bezwinger, sending the machine flying into the air as the flames roasted his body. Springing from a tree, Driskull scissor-kicked Bezwinger midair, sending the bot bouncing across the ground before slamming backfirst into a tree.

Struggling to rise, two of his dorsal spines having been snapped off, Bezwinger found himself being lifted up by Lord Tirek's telekinesis, the centaur grinning as he glared at the machine. "If you wish to live, give me your power and I might consider sparing you."

"I was not programmed to fear termination," Bezwinger simply responded, before he lashed out with his hind legs, kicking Tirek in the chin and making him drop the machine. Enraged, Tirek lashed out with a flurry of punches, only for Bezwinger to dash to the centaur's left and strike him with a blue beam of lightning from his mouth, flooring the centaur.

Placing his left hand firmly upon Tirek's neck, Bezwinger kept the centaur pinned as his tail lifted up, the blade sparking with lightning. "You will die now."

Instead of reacting with fear, Tirek simply smirked. "You're forgetting two things, machine. One, I can teleport..." Indeed, Tirek teleported away before Bezwinger could attempt to attack, the centaur reappearing behind the machine. "And two, it's not just me you gotta worry about."

Before Bezwinger could react, Driskull punched him hard in the jaw, knocking him into the air and allowing Kurrel to jump up and strike him with a spin attack, sending the machine bouncing across the ground. Jack began beating away at Bezwinger with his back, breaking off another one of the robot's dorsal spines in the process, until he kicked the machine towards Sammy. The crustacean grabbed onto Bezwinger's shoulders, swinging him through the air and repeatedly slamming him into the ground. After a moment of this, Sammy hurled Bezwinger through the air, allowing Fake Discord to nail him with a lightning bolt summoned from the sky.

Bezwinger was smashed into the ground from the bolt, his body twitching and smoking as he suffered many dents, gashes, and burns. Lifting up the weakened robot with his telekinesis, Lord Tirek approached his foe with a grin, before parting his jaws. In response, blue energy came gushing out of Bezwinger's mouth like water, the energy being drawn into Tirek's mouth as the centaur absorbed his power. After a moment of this, Tirek grinned wickedly after draining Bezwinger entirely of his power, the centaur growing a fair bit larger as blue electricity crackled over his frame.

Pulling back his right fist, Tirek punched Bezwinger hard in the chest, electricity sparking as the punch caved in the machine's chest. Bezwinger was sent flying through the air, but his flight would be cut short as Kurrel jumped in to finish off his foe. Before Bezwinger could react, Kurrel's bandages came swinging and lashing out all across his body, moving so quickly they were seen as only blurs of white. As soon as Kurrel ceased his assault, Bezwinger came apart in many pieces, the sliced bits of metal falling to the ground alongside Bezwinger's head, which was still mostly intact.

"H-how..." Bezwinger's voice came out garbled, filled with static. "How did you..."

"You fight because you were told to," Kurrel simply said. "We fight because we choose to."

"My design...is flawed...." As Bezwinger said this, Kurrel and the others began to walk away, though Fakecord momentarily remained behind.

"Now now, little robot," Fakecord said cheerfully. "We are quite good." And with that, the chimera joined his friends in leaving the battlefield.

"But...I..." Bezwinger slowly grew silent as he shut down, the group leaving behind his cut up body as they continued on their journey for the subway station.

Gripping the arms of his chair so tightly they shattered to pieces, N. Sanity glared at the screen with narrowed eyes. "So those kiddies beat Bezwinger. No matter. I have far more minions to spare." Spinning around in his chair, the psychotic theropod barked an order to a pair of jaguar minions standing guard near the doorway to N. Sanity's office. "You! Recover Bezwinger's remains and bring them here for repairs! We'll be needing his aid in the future."

As the jaguars left the room, N. Sanity looked back at his screen, watching Kurrel and his friends continue on their way. "Damn crocodile. You're a fool if you and your friends think you can stop me..." Standing up from his chair, N. Sanity left for his private room, wanting time to himself so he could plot out his old foe's demise.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA