Kurrel Crocodile sign-up and discussion

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Kurrel Crocodile sign-up and discussion

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Title's a reference to Crash Bandicoot if you didn't know. :P

This is simply an idea I have; basically it involves the main character of this fic, Kurrel, and whom ever joining him going out in a Crash Bandicoot-type advanture, having to face things like Tiny Tiger, Dingodile, the land of the dead, Nightmare Moon, and essentially the surrealism of the land they're walking upon. The whole story also deals very much with powerscaling, for everyone to understand each character's strength, speed, durability, and destructive capacity. I figured this should be a sign-up fic to make it more interesting.

And no, I may not be able to write the actual story itself for a while simply due to a lack of motivation, so don't expect me to do anything about this for a while depending on how I feel.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Kurrel Crocodile sign-up and discussion

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Well, you know me. I'm a fly that's attracted to any and all signup fanficts, so count me in. I even have JUST the character in mind for this setting.

Name: Euryale
Alias: The Mother of Serpents, the Snake Queen
Height: 6ft 5
Weight: 1-*Gets snakes latched onto eyes.*
Age: Thousands of years, but looks to be in her early 20's.
Appearance: Long silver hair with black highlights, she wears a short cape that reaches down to her thighs. Under that are a pair of jean shorts and a button up plaid shirt a few sizes too small for her. She has greyish, serpentine eyes, and a forked tongue, the sole reminders of what she truly is.
Personality: Euryale is a sinister, evil entity that cares little for the wellbeing of those around her. She seeks only to do whatever she can to obtain the power needed to control both the surface world and the Underworld, even if it means using less than honorable methods to do so. She is also vain in her appearance, and isn't above flaunting her impressive figure around and boasting. She also isn't above pretending to be an ally and using those around her as pawns to get what she wants.
Backstory: One of the last of an ancient line of demons called the Gorgons, Euryale aspired to try and rebuild her species former glory by obtaining what power she could. This required her to become the Lord of Hell, for it was the only way she could gain it. However, as she tried, she lost her original vision, and began to accumulate power only for herself, until she was beaten to the throne and banished from the Underworld. Vowing revenge and seeking enough power, she has traveled to different worlds, unaware of what lies in store for her.
Powers:
MAKE ME GROW! The form she currently is in is but an illusion cast by herself to hide her true form. If she wants to, she can break it, causing herself to swell into a giant more traditional-looking Gorgon with a lower snake half, and serpentine hair. This form is over 300 meters long, weighs over 200,000 tons, and packs tremendous power, though in her human form, she is just as powerful. She tends only to go into her true form to intimidate her foes.
Taken for Granite: If she gazes into someone's eyes and wants them to be turned to stone, they will slowly turn into a statue. This can only be reversed by her.
Magic: Euryale is quite skilled in the use of offensive magic, and can do anything from raining down fireballs to summoning powerful winds, to even mastering the use of Dark Energy.

EDIT: and because I forgot to do this earlier, going by the scaling you gave on your Deviantart...

Strength: Mountain level

Speed: 150-250 MPH

Durability: Mountain level

Destructive Capacity: Island level
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

My character is called Tronic. I will edit this.
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Post by GodzillaFreak99 »

Name: Sammy Shrimp

Appearance: Sam has brownish red skin (like any shrimp) He has one black wristband on his right claw, wears black leather pants and sun glasses. He has two antenna sticking out of his head, a gold tooth (he has teeth BTW) and his right claw is bigger then his left one.

Allignment: Good

Personallity: despite his menacing appearance, Sammy is actually a very kind hearted shrimp and most of the time he is calm and mellow, however, if you make any sort of jokes towards him, he will turn a bright red (literally) loose his temper and be all over you like a fat kid and a happy meal.
"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

One thing try music. If your writing a specific story find music that matches the feel.
Name: Tronic
Alias: Beggining of Machine, Robo1
Height: 5"9-6"0
Weight: 100 lbs.(though wait is shift-able)
Appearance: Slick metal body, red torso, arms and legs, blue hands, white oval feet. Blue head, seemingly orange eyes and human like face.
Personality: Tronic will be serious when its time to be serious, but is an huge show-off. Often trying to prove he is the superior life form. He will tell a joke whenever it's "the correct time". But he simply loves being a machine and often says it after beating an enemy. He's a hero, but if he's even the slightest bit suspicious he goes neutral.
Back-story: Tronic claims that the universe is a program and he is the programmer. He spent the beginning of his life in a simulation until now. He is a neutral party often considering himself the boarder between good and evil.
Powers: Tronic is always updating, even in sleep. He always has new weapons and data and abilities. He can use his hands to open any door or lock by simply pointing. He can shift his weight. Get faster, slower, taller, smaller, and has tons of weapons.
He loves being a robot and always says it.
Strength: Can lift the wait of mount Everest and more.
Speed: Beyond Light, But he prefers teleportation.
Durabilty: Basically it would take 2,000 years for a laser at the heat of magma to pierce his armor. You would need the heat of a star such as the sun.
Destructive Capability: He could easily rip a sky-scapper in half. His power is the reason people are afraid of him.
Last edited by ernesth100 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

One thing try music. If your writing a specific story find music that matches the feel.
One step ahead of you. I've already decided this fic would have plenty of Crash Bandicoot music. EDIT: Also, it would be best if everyone listed the strength, speed, durability, and destructive capacity of their characters. There will be a power scaling-calculator-type device in the fic that precisely charts how powerful each being is, but I think it'd be better if everyone listed their characters' powers ahead off time, as it probably wouldn't be nice for their characters to only end up having superhuman-level durability and be killed by a hand grenade. To help, here's a list of examples I made: http://kiryu2012.deviantart.com/journal ... -404546822
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Kiryu2012 wrote:
One step ahead of you. I've already decided this fic would have plenty of Crash Bandicoot music. EDIT: Also, it would be best if everyone listed the strength, speed, durability, and destructive capacity of their characters. There will be a power scaling-calculator-type device in the fic that precisely charts how powerful each being is, but I think it'd be better if everyone listed their characters' powers ahead off time, as it probably wouldn't be nice for their characters to only end up having superhuman-level durability and be killed by a hand grenade. To help, here's a list of examples I made: http://kiryu2012.deviantart.com/journal ... -404546822
Okay I edited my character stuff Tronic 2.0

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Kiryu2012 wrote:
Well ahead of you, Kiryu. I've already done just that. Euryale is shaping up to be quite the danger at this rate.

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Hm, after this we should do Euryale vs. Tronic in the Fantasy Matches or Shadow Areana Flygon.

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Biogoji »

This brings back so many memories.

Name: Jack Polar Bear

Appearance: Jacks wears a White jacket, blue pants and a baseball cap and white fur.

Alignment: Good.

Personality: A smart, funny helpful guy who will take on anyone that's evil due to his low strength he mainly uses a baseball bat in combat.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Hoho I stole Flygon's character bio format C:<

Name: Driskull S. Demonicus
Alias: "Slimer"
Height: 5 ft, 3 in.
Weight: An amount.
Appearance: Headshot. Rest of his body is the same shade of blue and furry. Like a fluffy bigfoot body almost.
Personality: Driskull will keep at a task for as long as it takes. He strives to find reason and logic in everything. A listener, not a talker.
Backstory: Driskull is from a distant planet called Hojoni. He was on a research mission when a lone meteor hit his ship causing it to crash onto a strange world.
Powers: While Driskull doesn't have any magical abilities he still defends himself with his sharp claws, nasty bite, and extreme durability. He also comes from a long lineage of treasure hunters which means he's learned quite the few survival tactics over the years. He also is pretty good with impressions and can mimic any voice.

Strength: Small mountain level

Speed: 50-75 MPH

Durability: Mountain level

Destructive Capacity: Small mountain level.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Added the first chapter.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

So the first chapter begins... what an interesting setting we have here. Lions are that powerful here? Wow... And great to see a nice mixture of action and story right off the bat. I can see great things coming from this, I can.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Added new chapter.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Mechagodzilla showing up? Now that was sorta unexpected... Tiny Tiger and Dingodile appearing makes this chapter very nice. I love those two, especially Dingodile.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

I must say Kiryu, this is really good. MechaG was very unexpected.

Like Flygon, I too loved Dingodile and Tiny in this chapter.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Added new chapter.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

... the stare wasn't working properly? WHY WASN'T THE STARE WORKING PROPERLY?!?!

I blame the tyrannosaur's witchcraft for this! Regardless, Mechagodzilla went down sorta easy, and it's great to see Euryale making her debut. I sense bad things occurring for our heroes in the future...

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Driskull's gonna get trained? DO I SMELL A TRAINING MONTAGE

This chapter was very exciting, especially the MechaG fight and the minor scuffle between N. Sanity and Euryale.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Added new chapter.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA