Ultraman Misaki Disscusion board

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

What monster do you want to see in Episode Six

Poll ended at Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:25 pm

Gaira
No votes
Barugon
100%
Kelbeam/Cherubim
No votes

Total votes: 1

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Re: Ultraman Misaki Disscusion board

Post by Biogoji »

King Caesar wrote:I don't think any hints were given in the story, so it could be any monster.

Maybe Gabara? That'd be cool.
No but there's a good chance that Gabara will show up in a later episode and to make it a bit easier I will give you guys a second hit it was in the sixties that Godzilla fought the monster.
GodzillavsJason wrote:
King Caesar wrote:I don't think any hints were given in the story, so it could be any monster.

Maybe Gabara? That'd be cool.
But of course I know who will be in the next episode ;) .
Ok who is it Mr smarty pants.
Last edited by Biogoji on Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

I would share but I would like for the others to have their speculations.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Biogoji »

GodzillavsJason wrote:I would share but I would like for the others to have their speculations.
Good GVJ you get a cookie. :D

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Biogoji »

Alright cause I'm a aussie tomorrow is Monday which means that there's one day until episode two begins which means if any of you guys want that cookie you better guess what Godzilla monster from the sixties Misaki is going to be fighting in it.

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Biogoji »

^

Nope.

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Biogoji »

Chapter one of Episode two is up, sorry for the wait I didn't really have much ideas for how the episode could go due to the monster I choose.

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Biogoji »

Alright chapter two of Episode two is finally up however it's the last chapter of the episode as I didn't like writing but wanted to keep making episodes so I decided to make it a short one and it's not all that good because I didn't really have any ideas.

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Biogoji »

Ultraman Misaki's back chapter one of episode three is up and this series is getting continued.

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Biogoji »

Chapter two of episode three has just been posted.

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

I have to ask what other monsters from Ultraman are we going to see?
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Biogoji »

A lot of them as although it does take place in the Showa godzilla timeline it's still a ultraman story.

There will be really popular ultraman monsters like Gomora and Zetton as well as less popular ones such as Kemular.

Spoiler alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also there will be three another godzilla monsters as well as the big g himself and there's a chance of a toho or gamera Kaiju showing up as well as my own creations and later on there will be a contest where you guys can send in your own monsters and the best two will appear in the episode after the contest.

If there's a certain monster you want to appear just pm me and if it's a Kaiju that I haven't planed a episode about I will see what I can do.

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

It could have been better but it wans't that bad and Eleking should have his ear removed in a more fisical form like Misaki grabs it and turns it the other way til it breaks off.
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Biogoji »

Yeah I just wanted to show off something else that Misaki could do anyway today I will be reworking some Episodes and working on Episode four if you can guess what monster it is then you got a cookie and to give you a clue it's from the first Ultraman Series.

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

Is it Neronga?

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Biogoji »

Nope it is not.

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Biogoji »

Hi all I am here to post some bios of Ultraman Misaki along with a couple of enemies that he will be facing later on that have been created by me so tell me your thoughts and questions below.

Ultraman Misaki
Background: Misaki was chosen to be the first Ultraman to travel to Earth to protect Misaki does not use his travel sphere due to the training he put himself every day since the death of his master Ultraman Xenon.
Appearance: Misaki’s entire left side is red and his right side is blue he has a simple green colour time and his face is Ultraman’s but his head is that of Max’s he has orange eyes and has golden metal gauntlets on his wrists.
Powers
Xanidum Cannon
Misaki puts his arms over his chest in a X formation and solar energy charges into his colour timer which fires a X shaped blast of energy Misaki adopted this attack from his late master Ultraman Xenon.
Misandun Ray
Misaki's own finishing move solar energy is absorbed in the golden gauntlet on his left wrist and is turned into a powerful energy ray.
Blade of Light
Solar energy goes in the metal gauntlet on Misaki's right wrist to form a blade made out of light which can be used as a sword and can be shot as a ranged weapon and it can pierce nearly anything.
Ultra cutter
A wavy green laser that is shot out of Misaki's colour time which can cut through most things.
Ultra X Punch
Misaki crosses his hands in a X formation and surrounds them in energy which powers up his punches.
Ultra X Kick
The same as the Ultra X Punch except Misaki jumps into the air before crossing his legs.
After being powered up by the sun's energy
Misaki Phoenix
Misaki surrounds himself in fire like a Phoenix and Kamikazes his enemy.
Ultra Fire Punch
The same as the Ultra X Punch but instead of energy his hands is surrounded by fire.
Ultra Fire Kick
The same as Ultra X Kick but fire instead of energy.
Shooting Ultra Star
Misaki fires a powerful rainbow beam in the shape of a Shooting Star.
Travel sphere
Misaki can surrounded himself in a Travel Sphere for last travel.
Flight
Misaki can take to the air and fly.

Flame Eleking
Appearance: The same as the original Eleking but is red with yellow stripes.
Background: Eleking was brought back by ???????? who were conducting DNA experiments on his body but making him the colour red, his ears no longer a weakness and fire abilities instead of his electrical abilities.
Powers
Fire flame stream
A stream of fire that can be fired from his mouth and tail.
Inferno discs
Discs made of Inferno power fired his mouth and ears.
Molten lasers
A Hot Molten laser fired Flame Eleking's ears.
Lava balls
Fire Balls made out of hot Lava
Flame encase
Eleking can encase himself and anything whipped up by his tail in fire.
Burrowing
To make up for not being able to swim Flame Eleking can burrow underground.

Nuclear Bemular
Background: Like Flame Eleking Nuclear Bemular was creating by DNA testing by ??????? giving him more radioactive powers.
Appearance: The front of his body is yellow and black and the spikes on his back of blue and green.
Powers
Radioactive ray
Nuclear Bemular can fire a more powerful and nuclear powered version of his normal radioactive ray.
Nuclear Dash
Can surrounded himself in Nuclear energy and fly at Mach 4.
Radioactive travel sphere
Nuclear Bemular can surrounded himself in a travel sphere which gives off radiation and flies at Mach 3.
Uranium eye lasers
Nuclear Bemular can fire Uranium powered lasers from his eyes.
Radiation Encase
Nuclear Bemular can encase himself in Radiation giving anything that touches him Radiation poisoning
Radioactive Fire Balls
Nuclear Bemular is capable of firing hot Radioactive powered Fire balls.

Ultra hunter Kelli
Appearance: He looks like a normal Ultraman but with sharp small spike/claw like gauntlets on his body he is red with little dashes of blue on his body and due to Ultraman Xenon being his most powerful killer has his colour time on his chest as a trophy.
Background: An Ultra Hunter who has killed fifth teen Ultras in the past including Misaki’s Master Ultraman Xenon.
Anti- Specium Ray
A Blue and Black but weaker version of a Specium ray from one of his past victims
Anti-Xanidum Cannon
Due to having Xenon's colour time on his chest Kelli can fire a weaker Blue and Black coloured version of Xenon's Xanidum cannon.
Anti-Xenon Sword
A Blue and Black version of Xenon's energy sword which is as strong as Misaki's blade of light.
Anti-Ultra Z Ray
Solar Energy forms the shape of a Z before going into a claw like gauntlet on Kelli's wrist and becomes a powerful weapon.
Anti-Ultra Z Punch
The same as Misaki's Ultra X Punch but instead it was formed the same way as Kelli's Anti-Ultra Z Ray and is blue and black
Anti-Ultra Z Kick
The same as Misaki's Ultra X Kick but be black and black and formed the same way as Kelli's Anti-Ultra Z Ray.

Oh I may as well say it know Bemular is the monster for episode four.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Sorry it took me so long to catch up to this but the last two episodes were good with some grammar and spelling errors but nothing too bad. I enjoyed them and the use of the monsters, also liked how this takes place in the Showa Godzilla universe and the use of Akane. Hoping to see more soon.

Also might I make a suggestion?
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Biogoji »

Sure dude.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Biogoji wrote:Sure dude.
If you plan to do this series in seasons then for the first season finale you should have Misaki fight Megalon. Then when you think Megalon is about to kill him, Jet Jaguar comes to his rescue and the two fight Megalon off into retreating. Then Jet Jaguar becomes a recurring character in the series.
52 wins and 27 loses

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Biogoji »

GodzillavsJason wrote:
Biogoji wrote:Sure dude.
If you plan to do this series in seasons then for the first season finale you should have Misaki fight Megalon. Then when you think Megalon is about to kill him, Jet Jaguar comes to his rescue and the two fight Megalon off into retreating. Then Jet Jaguar becomes a recurring character in the series.
Well I have actually deicied to not spilt it into two seasons megalon will be showing but I had forgotton about jj so I will have to think about it.