RODAN: SUPERSONIC BEAST

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

GojirO
G-Force Personnel

Post by GojirO »

This is a sequel/spinoff story of GODZILLA: NUCLEAR MENACE. I have been working on this for a while but it is coming along so far, I hope you all enjoy it as much as the last one...

A story from the mind of GojirO
A spinoff sequel to GODZILLA: NUCLEAR MENACE

The age of monsters has arrived. Since the attack from Godzilla on Tokyo, Japan has begun rebuilding its city. Still the Cold War exists but the world will never be the same ever again…

In Kitamatsu, a mining town on the outskirts of Kyushu, several men go out of their homes in the early morning as to go to their work. Little do they realize is that their way of life is going to change completely…
Within the confides of a building two men duke it out, beating the living hell out of each other, fighting over a fact, what that fact is is unclear to the other miners. The foreman, a man named Katagiri, comes out of his office as the other miners struggle to break them up. Eventually one of the miners, a man named Yoshizo, pins the second miner, Goro, against a wall and wails on him. Katagiri cuts in and pushes the two men apart.
“HEY! HEY! HEY! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!” he shouts aloud. “I want both of you to stop fighting dammit!” both men look at each other angrily, one wanting to kill the other man “Let’s get to work people, nothing to see here!” Goro walks first as he is followed by the others into a tunnel which leads to a mining subway station that directly leads into the dank and darkened mines of Kitamatsu…
A phone rings in Engineering, a young man by the name of Ishiro answers the phone.
“Engineering… What! A flood in the west pit! Be right down with safety”

He arrives there with two other men at the Pit 19.
“Yoshizo and Goro are missing” a miner, Shinkichi, spoke
“Missing!” he spoke “alright lets go”
Into the darkness do these three men go. They wade through the flooded water, into the mine. Deeper and deeper do they go and there they find a corpse.
“Oh god! That Yoshizo!” they rush to him, he lies face down in the water, his helmet having sunk into the water. They lift him up to find him gutted, almost eviscerated. One man, a man names Honda, gags at the sight of the corpse. Shigeru and the other man pull the corpse back to the surface. As they do, Honda hears a kind of chittering noise...or at least he swears he does.
In a cleanup area the corpse is dropped into a tub and is washed off as best as possible. A flood of people want to see who it is. whether it be their husbands or not. these women only get a glimpse of the corpse but one, Yoshizo's wife, sees exactally who it is, and exits the building, she cries as two other wives console her in this time. Shigeru exits the building...

On scene of the crime are police, miners, and a young mysterious woman. She looks on in sheer awe, hoping that someone is alright as two officers and a foreman enter into the darkness, the other officers sending the people away, the woman stays but far in the back. She goes to a payphone, inserts her change, and calls a specific number.
“Grin, politsya volsha v moyu.”
“Zapomnit’ menya otmetila Katya” the voice on the other end spoke. She hangs the phone up and exits the booth returning to the scene from afar, entering a blackened car and pulling out binoculars, watching the scene closely…

A phone rings out and all that is recorded is a scream and a chittering sound before it completely cuts out. Ishiro ceases the tape player. He looks on at the police as the young woman from before walks out. Shigeru wants to follow her but doesn’t
“What was that noise at the end of the tape?” one officer asks
“At first I thought it was interference of some kind until one of our miners came up to me and said he heard the exact same noise as he was exiting the mine with the body of Yoshizo.”
“You think something could be down there?” the Russian female voice spoke. The men look to the voice to see the young woman has returned from wherever she went.
“In my opinion I don’t. I believe it could be our missing miner named Goro. He was known for violence, we just never believed that he could have been capable of such violent actions like this” he lied, deep down he had no explanation for the chittering but he knew that Goro, his own brother in law, wasn’t capable of such an action so there must be some kind of explaination.
After the interest died down, the police, the miners, the wives, all, with the exception of Ishiro and the woman, left.
“Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Katia Shepelevich. I am a member of the EDF. We have been watching the incidents of these disappearances and murders quite closely.”
“What is the EDF?”
“The EDF is a group of people who monitor activity all over the world. We fear that Kitamatsu is the epicenter for something greater.”
“How great?” Ishiro leaned in, curious than ever to know how big this situation was. Katia brings out a large folder and hands the files over to him.
“These were taken from a satellite over Kitamatsu.” Katia spoke. The satellite images show a large heat signature, a spherical almost egg shape within the mines…
Rest in Peace Victoria

GojirO
G-Force Personnel

Re: RODAN: SUPERSONIC BEAST

Post by GojirO »

How are you all liking the story so far?
Rest in Peace Victoria

GojirO
G-Force Personnel

Post by GojirO »

Well russell this is actually my second one. I wrote another one called NUCLEAR MENACE which was a Godzilla story
Rest in Peace Victoria

GojirO
G-Force Personnel

Post by GojirO »

Just finished the story so I how that its good. Will be posting soon
Rest in Peace Victoria

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

GojirO wrote:Just finished the story so I how that its good. Will be posting soon
That was freakin fantastic! But dont double post theres a rule about that...either way still wow holy crap that was good. Just keep it away from Disney.
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!

GojirO
G-Force Personnel

Post by GojirO »

:lol: lol alright I shall
Rest in Peace Victoria

GojirO
G-Force Personnel

Post by GojirO »

Not sure. And I plan to post the story soon. Just been super busy
Rest in Peace Victoria

GojirO
G-Force Personnel

Post by GojirO »

I'm sorry for the lack of post again been busy. Plan to post really soon if not tomorrow possibly
Rest in Peace Victoria

GojirO
G-Force Personnel

Post by GojirO »

Triple post:

okay folds it appears that I have to rewrite the story so it will be a little while longer. My apologies.

GojirO
Rest in Peace Victoria

LiquidG
Terminated
Terminated

Post by LiquidG »

Long time no see dude :D I'm freaking loving this story so far, it's turning out to be even better than Nuclear Menace, good job man, keep up the good work!!!!
TK's official member of the "Three L's of the Apocalypse"

GojirO
G-Force Personnel

Post by GojirO »

Thanks liquid g
Rest in Peace Victoria

GojirO
G-Force Personnel

Post by GojirO »

Sorry for the lack of update. Been busy writing my other stories but I plan to go back to this one. Again been super busy with other projects
Rest in Peace Victoria

LiquidG
Terminated
Terminated

Post by LiquidG »

Its fine man :D I'm sure it will turn out great
TK's official member of the "Three L's of the Apocalypse"

GojirO
G-Force Personnel

Post by GojirO »

Thanks man. Hopefully it turns out as a better story than what i originally had
Rest in Peace Victoria

GojirO
G-Force Personnel

Post by GojirO »

Okay, been a while since an update but if you read the teaser thread, and since the MonsterVerse is real, I am returning to my universe of monsters, tentatively titled the MenaceVerse that I started almost, if not, 4 years ago. So I am returning to my unfinished stories and rewriting them (as with this one) and working on new stories. I am actually excited to return to this story.

2013...the Menace arrived...
2017...Menace becomes Destroyer,...

stay tuned
Rest in Peace Victoria

LukidonU
Yojimbo

Post by LukidonU »

Amazing Work!!!!
Store In Countless Museums And Trapped In What She Calls Hell, Is This The End For Her Hallow Soul?
Poppy's Night, A FNaF Fanfic And Oh Yeah, Remember Godzilla Vigor? He He.. :twisted: