The Immortal Fight Discussion

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

pta917
Xilien Halfling

The Immortal Fight Discussion

Post by pta917 »

So this is where you wil give your opinion to my fanfiction The Immortal Fight (http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... 18&t=14629)
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Re: The Immortal Fight Discussion

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Hmm there was quite a lot of spelling errors and grammar errors in your first chapter. When you have lot of stuff like that it distracts the reader from reading the actual story and trying to figure out what the word actually means. Though that's not my only criticism as for the plot so far. How does Krugan to get to Omega since Mass Effect and Highlander are two different universes. Did he go through a wormhole? Did he chop someone's head off that caused a rip in time and space? Did he eat a baloney sandwich to get to Omega? How do we know he got here? Though I could be wrong but an explanation would be nice like an author's note or some background description. Though I'm not saying I hated it but I didn't think it was all that great. I thought it was just okay but I'll tell you what, I'll defiantly read the future chapters of this story.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

So how is the Kurgan there??? This is Higlander in the Mass Effect usiverse so some of the original characters are going to be there and he got to Omega by a spaceship that is in the begining
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

New chapter. Mostly was written by me but it also was edited by GodzillavsJason.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

The chapter was good for the most part just needed me to edit it and yeah make sure you guys read his stories because they do have potential.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

GodzillavsJason wrote:The chapter was good for the most part just needed me to edit it and yeah make sure you guys read his stories because they do have potential.
Thanks for the opinion and again thanks for the help

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

New chapter. Like the last one it was edited by GodzillavsJason

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Good chapter with some dialogue between Aria and the Krugan. Hopefully we'll see what happens next.
52 wins and 27 loses

Gojira21
Futurian

Post by Gojira21 »

Hmmm... Not a bad story, it has my interest piqued because I'm a fan of Highlander. I'm not too sure these two universes fit well with each other but ill have wait to see more lol I know GvJ has been helping but there are still some minor grammar and spelling issues but experience will help correct that.

Still, good job. Look forward to seeing where this goes!
"Monsters are tragic beings; they are born too tall, too strong, too heavy, they are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy"

-Ishiro Honda

http://pokemunity.proboards.com/index.cgi

"Promethus has landed"

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

Gojira21 wrote:Hmmm... Not a bad story, it has my interest piqued because I'm a fan of Highlander. I'm not too sure these two universes fit well with each other but ill have wait to see more lol I know GvJ has been helping but there are still some minor grammar and spelling issues but experience will help correct that.

Still, good job. Look forward to seeing where this goes!
What can I say? Thanks for the opinion

Gojira21
Futurian

Post by Gojira21 »

Your welcome, only thing id advise is either use a few more comas when approiate or make runons into seperate sentences.

But dont worry, you will get better. I was ghe same way when i started writting
"Monsters are tragic beings; they are born too tall, too strong, too heavy, they are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy"

-Ishiro Honda

"Promethus has landed"

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

New chapter and like always it was edited by GodzillavsJason

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Yes things are really starting to get interesting and I would like how Kane killed the Batarain. Good stuff man. 8-)
52 wins and 27 loses

Gojira21
Futurian

Post by Gojira21 »

Nice new chapter! Lot better this time on description and lot less spelling mistakes. Keep it up:)

-Ishiro Honda

"Promethus has landed"

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

Thanks. And you said you where a fan of Highlander so being one what do you think of how the Kurgan is in my story do you think it's like the original Kurgan???

Gojira21
Futurian

Post by Gojira21 »

Well ill admit its been a very long time since seen Highlander and the original Kurgan....but I do like the more aggressive side that you brought back

-Ishiro Honda

"Promethus has landed"

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

Gojira21 wrote:Well ill admit its been a very long time since seen Highlander and the original Kurgan....but I do like the more aggressive side that you brought back
First you should re-watch the movie and if a fan likes how I make the Kurgan I'm happy

Gojira21
Futurian

Post by Gojira21 »

Indeed I will lol and it's there rumors going around about a remake?

-Ishiro Honda

"Promethus has landed"

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

Gojira21 wrote:Indeed I will lol and it's there rumors going around about a remake?
I know about the rumor and it scary if they do what they did to alot of movie remakes

Gojira21
Futurian

Post by Gojira21 »

True lol but not all remakes have been bad

-Ishiro Honda

"Promethus has landed"