Group story discussion/ideas, etc

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Gojira21
Futurian

Group story discussion/ideas, etc

Post by Gojira21 »

Alright, post here your ideas of a "Group" idea. Now it is orginally planned for me, GvJ, Flygon, KC, and MothraRocks are working together...BUT if it proves challenging for us we might look for others to help out 8-)

Simply post your ideas here, anyone is welcome to post and if used, we will give proper credit promise!! If not, then you can...uhmmm...sue me :P
"Monsters are tragic beings; they are born too tall, too strong, too heavy, they are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy"

-Ishiro Honda

http://pokemunity.proboards.com/index.cgi

"Promethus has landed"

Kubo
Sazer

Re: Group story discussion/ideas, etc

Post by Kubo »

As I was taking a shower, I had a stunning revelation. I'm a man!

No, no. I am, but I was thinking of some sorta story where all the baddest baddies from all of our fan fictions come to life in the real world and we have to fight them, knowing their weaknesses and powers. Eh?!
Giving myself brain damage wishing too hard upon a star.

Twitter: @Dawn_of_the_DED
If you follow me on there, shoot me a DM so I know you're from the forums.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Sounds interesting. Too bad we'd have either the Ruler of Hell or an omni-potent Reality Warper doing whatever they.d want, along with reinforcements... and may Arceus have mercy on your souls if Black Kyurem takes the stage... 170 attack... Good night...
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Kubo
Sazer

Post by Kubo »

What's their ridiculous power levels verses my unflappable charisma? Yowsa!
Giving myself brain damage wishing too hard upon a star.

Twitter: @Dawn_of_the_DED
If you follow me on there, shoot me a DM so I know you're from the forums.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

King Caesar wrote:As I was taking a shower, I had a stunning revelation. I'm a man!

No, no. I am, but I was thinking of some sorta story where all the baddest baddies from all of our fan fictions come to life in the real world and we have to fight them, knowing their weaknesses and powers. Eh?!
I don't like the idea that much because we'll be getting into arguments about how to use each villains powers so I would say a no on the idea. It's not a bad idea but yeah...
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

MothraRocks
Futurian

Post by MothraRocks »

That's code for "I hate you!".

Nah, but I kinda like that idea. Mine was that a group of friends accidentally unleash an ancient demon who is quite cunning and vicious, and brings the world's cryptids to life. Then they have to travel across the world, fighting Cryptods as they go, to reach her palace and finally defeat her.

Eh? EH?
"And if something good can come from bad, the past can Rest In Peace."

Gojira21
Futurian

Post by Gojira21 »

Hmmm...KC idea is interesting to say the least but...GvJ did bring up a good point lol MR is also interesting, maybe we all need to talk with each other and develop a overall idea
"Monsters are tragic beings; they are born too tall, too strong, too heavy, they are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy"

-Ishiro Honda

"Promethus has landed"

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

I have a relatively simple idea... we decide on an order to post in, then each of us posts a section of a story. The next persson builds up on the story, taking it in whatever direction they feel, and so on. Tnere will be angrish, there will be frustration and name-calling, but this twisting, Neverending Story will go places few would dare think...

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.

Gojira21
Futurian

Post by Gojira21 »

Well, i suppose thats an interesting way to do it Flygon...now if we did that, would the persono who posted the chapter tell the next poster what exactly is going on?...or is the next poster supposed to just surprise everyone with their own addition>

-Ishiro Honda

"Promethus has landed"

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Flygon King wrote:I have a relatively simple idea... we decide on an order to post in, then each of us posts a section of a story. The next persson builds up on the story, taking it in whatever direction they feel, and so on. Tnere will be angrish, there will be frustration and name-calling, but this twisting, Neverending Story will go places few would dare think...
Now that sounds like an interesting idea. I've wondering when people would do something like that.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Gojira21 wrote:Well, i suppose thats an interesting way to do it Flygon...now if we did that, would the persono who posted the chapter tell the next poster what exactly is going on?...or is the next poster supposed to just surprise everyone with their own addition>
The latter. It helps to build the surprise, and makes the story less predictable. A story that leaves the reader guessing and engages their brain is a good story.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Mine is where these mercs hired by the government go into this blocked off city where these have been mutated into different creatures like zombies, vampires, and werewolfs etc. The majority still have their human sanity in them and while some of the creatures help the mercs kill the bad ones that try to escape and spread the disease outside the city. Of course we're all immune to diseases. So what do you guys think?
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

....... I'm sorry, but that doesn't sound like a good idea. A tad bit confusing, and seems similar to Exitium.

Gojira21
Futurian

Post by Gojira21 »

Eh...its similar but yet different...whats your suggestion Flygon? Or atleast for the first chapter

-Ishiro Honda

"Promethus has landed"

MothraRocks
Futurian

Post by MothraRocks »

Flygon King wrote:I have a relatively simple idea... we decide on an order to post in, then each of us posts a section of a story. The next persson builds up on the story, taking it in whatever direction they feel, and so on. Tnere will be angrish, there will be frustration and name-calling, but this twisting, Neverending Story will go places few would dare think...
Meep ._.

I do like the idea...but at the same time, I'm a bit hesistant. While there is a chance it could turn out good, there's also a chance it could out really, really bad...
"And if something good can come from bad, the past can Rest In Peace."

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

No need to worry, MR... So long as the trip itself is good, then it will be worth it, especially seeing as I'm back in action...

And Gojira? My opening would have been a bank robbery occuring, only for the supposed bank robbers to find themselves the victim of something far beyond their comprehension....

Gojira21
Futurian

Post by Gojira21 »

Alright, that sounds interesting enough...Now if we did this, does each chapter have to continue where the last one left off as in advance the story, or go off and do its own stories?

-Ishiro Honda

"Promethus has landed"

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Well, a good story should connect all together, but one is able to start their own sub-plot, so long as it ultimately ties together with the main story. Otherwise, it looks like a road to nowhere...

Gojira21
Futurian

Post by Gojira21 »

Alright, i agree but just making sure we were on the same page

-Ishiro Honda

"Promethus has landed"

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Flygon King wrote:....... I'm sorry, but that doesn't sound like a good idea. A tad bit confusing, and seems similar to Exitium.
Well fine then I'll go work on my own story with those things with Black Jack and Hookers! You know what! Forget the whole thing! :P
52 wins and 27 loses