A sneak peek of a fan fic I'm writing

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

scarecrow
Yin-Yang Master

A sneak peek of a fan fic I'm writing

Postby scarecrow » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:05 pm

Before we get into the sneak peek, I am working on the sketch for ArmaganicZilla.It'll take me and my sis more than a month to complete it.This is just a sneak peek of what I have so far in this fanfic.Its not finish and I bet there is a lot of misspelled words.I'm still editing to perfection.

Bio of the story:ArmaganicZilla is from a different dimension of a evil prophecy of the fourth sibling of the Godzilla family.Unlike Godzilla's other siblings,ArmaganicZilla learned from Biollante's and SpaceGodzilla's mistakes.The Futurains find this other dimensional form of Godzilla a huge thereat.He is from a completely different world and escapes from it, entering to the past Earth of Godzilla's time period. Many monsters will have trouble fighting this new being.

Godzilla
V.S
ArmaganicZilla

In a decease world.A dimension that has been completely wiped out by a powerful force.It was mostly surrounded by water, the sea was warm and wave less.It was not to cold not to hot.The sky was red as blood reflecting the world's torturer.Did a war caused such sorrow?No?A virus of some kind?War ships were all around the ocean something was threatening this poor world.It's a pity...the city not too far from the sea was beautiful.It had crystal like buildings castigating such beauty to the whole city.It was like Atlantis.A Utopia of Gods and perfection.A cloud of smoke is in the horizon along with the thunderous sound of rumbling.

A portal opens, crackling beams of light of different shapes and colors.Mecha KingGhildorah appears flying out of the portal's vortex. The futuristic Ghildorah let out a mechanic cry as he watch the disturbing torn world.A female pilot named "Amy Swan" was operating the mecha being.

Amy-This is Mecha K-G reporting to HQ.HQ do you copy?

Victoria-This HQ we copy loud and clear.Have you arrived the planet safely, solider? No side affects?

Amy-I'm fine for the moment.So this the Planet of Death? It's amazingly beautiful for a dead world.

Victoria- Keep your guard up this isn't a tour and besides our target is still among you.Be extremely careful.

Amy-Will do.Explain something...why destroy it?It's in a world far from us.

Victoria-Because we can't let it live.If it finds the secret vortex unit in the city...it can easy attack our past.You are aware that we have a time barrier blocking this beast from going to our century?This creature wont be able to harm us from the present thus letting it loose to a past century.When that happens we have no choice but to expose ourselves in order to save humanity.

Amy-Understood.I'm picking up a signal.Our target is not to far from me.Mecha K-G proceeding to approach target.

Female HQ solider-Careful.

Mecha KingGhildorah is approaches the scene of smoke and pounding sounds of destruction.Amy picks up speed eager to go head to head with this abomination.The sky of smoke was full of flames and ash in every corner.Amy's intentions were at it's peak ready to fire.

Amy-Engaging to fire...

Mecha KingGhildorah lets loose gravity bolts into the center of the smoke were the being lurked within.Beams pounded the being over and over..Mecha KingGhildorah lets out a roar mocking the unseen being.Silence struck the scene...not a sound nor reaction broke such quietness.All of the sudden a Heaven shaking roar similar to Godzilla's broke the silence freezing Amy's heart.She gasp in fear of Armganiczilla...as he reveled himself.Heavy built, jagged dorsal fins,with a eerie blunt expression.

Amy-No it can't be...Godzilla.

Victoria-Oh My GOD...

Mecha KingGhildorah braced himself for the worst.Armganiczilla blasted the cyborg with a powerful dark flamed fist, damaging Mecha KingGhildorah's armor.Dorsal fins flicker with power about to launch a breath of chaos.Mecha Ghildorah quickly flew away and started blasted the Godzilla like being with gravity beams.They were useless.Armaganiczilla cancels his attack and pounds his fist into the ground causing a mighty shockwave that blasts Mecha Ghildorah away.With him down, the new Godzilla can unleash hell with it's chaotic breath.Not yet, Mecha KingGhildorah wont be beaten down so easily as he shoots the violet ray onto Armganiczilla's chest.He holds his fire with the hope that this new Godzilla can be stopped.Ghildorah's other heads join the fray with the original gravity bolts zapping this demonic being's chest.What good will it do?Armaganic simply thrust his might throwing the three beams right back at the cybernetic dragon.Sparks of purple and gold pop around Ghildorah.Dark matter flash around Armaganiczilla's palms as he mends it creating a huge dark orb capable of God knows what.Mecha Ghildorah too daze to see whats he doing.ArmaganicZilla throws such a orb towards MKG.It sucked him in, releasing a powerful electric plasma shocking the dragon.MKG screeches in extraordinary pain along with Amy's screams.The stream of chaotic energy was stripping MKG's armor, disfiguring the mechanical head.Once the black hole was finish Ghildorah was still barely standing weaken even after such wicked power.ArmganicZilla charge right at him.MKG quickly let loose capture Cables and the large Machine Hand restraints.They barely fit on the monster's mighty mass.Electricity discharge zapping Armaganiczilla.The bolts were on overdrive spamming the dimensional being with tons of voltage.Armaganiczilla has dealt with futuristic weapons before he is not new to that department.Armaganiczilla howls the red sky,not of pain.No.He was summoning a stormy cloud of unknown energy.MKG ignored the silly tactic by continuing zapping this new Godzilla incarnation.It was as if the cloud had a mind of it's own...it absorb the MKG's electrical surge, converting the energy into its own..it struck a more powerful form Ghildorah's bolts, ripping the cable wires in half thus letting Armaganiczilla go.He throws off the cables, stares at MKG with such a eerie expression on his face that drowns MKG's bravery.Amy in panic starts commanding MKG in a new tactic.Armaganiczilla charges at him in such speed.He enhances his fist creating a super punch.He punch Ghildorah's chest, breaking through the metal armor.Ghildorah gasp didn't had enough air to sustain a sound.Armaganiczilla smirks at him and unleashes a chaotic beam from his fist shooting though Mecha KingGhildorah's armor shattering MKG's non-organic material.Amy's systems went haywire shocking her causing her to faint.With her not operating Mecha Kingghildorah, the middle mechanical head shuts down.The other two heads became frantic.His body was unable to move, only the two heads were moveable.Armaganiczilla slowly walks away from him.Had he shown pity to the monster...?Ghildorah crackled for salvation.Armaganiczilla kept walking back to the heart of the city.He suddenly stopped...turns around to glare at MKG one last time.It was then his jagged dorsal fins brighten with untamed energy from a different world.It wasn't just his fins,the palms on his hands exhaled and inhaled energy.Eyes rolled back and glowed with unspeakable power.The fins overpowered creating a dimensional vortex powering it up even more.Finally he unleashes such madness onto Mecha KingGhildorah.All MKG saw was a enormous light before being completely blasted.The beam carried him towards ancient tower that exploded on impact.All of the sudden a time portal was opened in front of this demon's eyes.The tower that blew up along with MKG was a power tower to activate the portal.Slowly Armaganiczilla was marching towards the door of destruction leaving his own world.

Victoria-Amy!Can you hear me?!How can we have lost?Mecha KingGhildorah was built to withstand such power.Now our history is doomed...I want that monster to be trace down!What time period did it transport?I want answers,NOW!

in the present day of the 21st century.A very recognizable women in a meeting giving a speech somewhere in the United States.

Miki Saegusa- And so my charity has raise funding money...to make a university for young adults with ESP.I am aware of the skeptics and non believers.Recent studies had proven most of the doubts yet you decide to ignore the science within such real phenomenon.Think of the children misunderstood because of there gifts.There pain,there struggles tares them apart of what we call "society."I know...because I was in there shoes once.sometimes I end up in there shoes time and time again even as a full grown women.I seen my students transpire there gifts to possibilities even I never thought were possible.As a teacher and charity group for "ESP Awareness" I and on behalf of my students- have the right to open such a university.A school that will awaken mankind's hope.Please understand they are not only special by there powers but think about it...they can be your best doctors.nurses,lawyers,scientist,teachers,even everyday co-workers.So please give ESP awareness the benefit of a doubt...Thank you...

In a quick second after Miki's speech, everyone applause her speech.Cheering on her beliefs and will to fight the impossible.A single tear drop flows gently down her cheek.A tear drop of success and hope.

Moments later, Miki heads to her car in the parking lot.A man approaches her.

General Mitch- Miki Saegusa?

Miki Saegusa- Yes?

General Mitch- My name is General Mitch.That was some speech you did.Kudos.I'm sure G-Force would be proud.

Miki Saegusa- G-Force?

General Mitch- G-Force wants you back,Saegusa.We had picked up a unknown life-form more powerful than Godzilla or any monster in our records.

Miki Saegusa- I don't work with G-Force anymore.

General Mitch- Please, we need your talents.This is not any other monster we'd ever record in our systems.At first we thought it was a simple error from our super computers,a glitch.Half of our "A" class ESP crew went into a coma of some kind, the energy within this monster is that dangerous.

Miki Saegusa- A Coma?

Miki Saegusa sighs with confusion.Takes her phone out her pocket.Starts texing someone.

General Mitch- Wha-What are you doing?

Miki Saegusa- Texing my agent.Telling them they need substitute to teach the class.I want you to take me to G-Force.

And that's the end of the sneak peek -_-
Last edited by scarecrow on Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
https://m.facebook.com/home.php?refsrc= ... fid=8&_rdr

^If you like my fanfics, feel free to follow me on Facebook

Mincecraft
G-Grasper

Re: A sneak peek of a fan fic I'm writing

Postby Mincecraft » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:08 pm

Not bad. I like the Screenplay style. Easier than writing; said, asked, exclaimed, questioned, whatever

scarecrow
Yin-Yang Master

Postby scarecrow » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:12 pm

God I know what you mean.Thank you

MothraRocks
EDF Soldier

Postby MothraRocks » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:12 pm

It's interesting, but you might want to change the script to 'proper' novel Dialouge. It's easier on the eyes as well as allowing you to give more insight on how the characters are feeling at that moment. Also, try to break down Kaiju sized paragraphs.

Other than that, it seems interesting, good job :]
"And if something good can come from bad, the past can Rest In Peace."

scarecrow
Yin-Yang Master

Postby scarecrow » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:15 pm

Thank you.I have the time to edit it to such dialogue.I know whatcha mean.

Return to “Fan Fiction”