Rise of the Virus discussion and suggestions

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Kiryu2012
Kwaidan

Rise of the Virus discussion and suggestions

Postby Kiryu2012 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:10 pm

I was planning a new fic after I finished with The Spawn of Gwangi(which I will finish, no worries), and would take a different path. Here, the story would involve around one of two viruses spreading across the Earth, infecting and changing every living thing in it's path. I am now stuck between these two viruses:

The Werevirus: A biological virus transferred through blood contact or breeding that would transform any carnivorous or omnivorous animals into Werebeasts. It would change both people and kaiju into Werewolf-like creatures and would involve people trying to find a way to reverse the process before the victims turned each night.

And the Xenovirus: A virus in the form of either spores or liquid that would work in three ways, infect a creature and use it as a host for chestbursters, mix with the blood of a creature to create a transbreed Xeno, or transform the creature itself into a Xeno. It would involve a massive war involving the Xenomorphs, Yautja, and more as the main heroes would try to destroy the source.

Both of these would be sign-up fics that would allow people to sign-up three of their kaiju for the fic. So which one do you guys think I should use: The Werevirus, or the Xenovirus?
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy poop man.

My DA

space godzilla
JXSDF Technician

Re: Rise of the Virus discussion and suggestions

Postby space godzilla » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:02 pm

The Xenovirus sounds interesting and with Predators running around it it would be all kinds of awsome.The Werevirus sounds cool too but of the two I like the Xenovirus more.
"Now the gate has been unlatched, headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room, a fate you must abide!" - Flood Gravemind, Halo 3.

Venom 2009
Interpol Agent

Postby Venom 2009 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:12 pm

As an Alien Fan, I'm going have to say the Xenovirus.
:gigan: Attention! Looking for Co-Writers to help edit my matches for the KWC and KWCE! :gigan:

The Following KWC Matches: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=25882&start=60#p1668877

The Following KWCE Matches: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=26393#p1670605

:rimshot: :muto:

Gojira21
EDF Soldier

Postby Gojira21 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:31 pm

Im feeling the Xenovirus also but honestly they both sound good
"Monsters are tragic beings; they are born too tall, too strong, too heavy, they are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy"

-Ishiro Honda

http://pokemunity.proboards.com/index.cgi

"Promethus has landed"

Return to “Fan Fiction”