DaveTheAnalyzer's Fic Ideas

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Which fanfic should I write first?

Junior to the Legacy
No votes
Together in Death
No votes
Revival in Kind
No votes
A King's Worst Fear
40%
Tortoise and the Lizard
40%
Jaws of Life
20%
Third Wheel
No votes
Save a Life, Destroy the World
No votes
Evolving Escape
No votes

Total votes: 5

DaveTheAnalyzer
Yojimbo

DaveTheAnalyzer's Fic Ideas

Postby DaveTheAnalyzer » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:52 am

I'm trying to get to write Godzilla fanfic, and I'd be interested in hearing what sounds most interesting to you all. If you want me to elaborate on what a fic is, please feel free to ask me.

Junior to the Legacy: *Post Heisei* Godzilla Junior takes his father’s mantle in a world that fears him. Can he be a friend to humanity, having a befriended a few in his youth? Or will his hatred of how his father was treated make him a destroyer of nations…

Together in Death: *Post Heisei* After death, Godzilla speaks to the victims of his rage and old foes he squared against.

Revival in Kind: *GMK* Tachibana Yuri is having frightening dreams of Godzilla’s spirit speaking to her. She thinks it’s a warning that Godzilla would reemerge and warns her father. But what happens when she continues having these dreams even after Godzilla returns…

A King’s Worst Fear: *Final Wars* Minya has gone to Gordon and the others, worried about the disappearance of his father. In their search, a terrifying creature moves in the shadows and they must combat him with an unlikely set of allies…

Tortoise and the Lizard: *GxM/Gamera Heisei xover* In rivalry, the line between hate and love is pretty thin. When a near dead Gamera falls over into another world, he duels with Godzilla. As their battles go on, they begin to consider themselves neither friends nor enemies.

Jaws of Life: *Showa Era* How Godzilla and Anguirus came to see each other as friends.

Third Wheel: Belvera’s evolution, before, during, and after the Rebirth of Mothra trilogy.

Save a Life, Destroy the World: Serizawa Daisuke is saved as his Oxygen Destroyer ends Godzilla’s life. Ogata meant well, but that turned out to be a decision that could endanger the human race.

Evolving Escape: *Showa Era* Two times, Godzilla watches as humanity left him. Each left a radically different impression of humanity.

Godzilla1703
Futurian

Re: DaveTheAnalyzer's Fic Ideas

Postby Godzilla1703 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:50 pm

Either Jaws of Life or Evolving Escape
Shadow Arena History: Wins: 37(I'm heading for 50 :D) Losses: 26

Chris55 wrote:
Varan Bon Ziller wrote:^

Wont see that poop in Godzilla.

We did. A whole movie was based around it. It was called "GINO".

:)

DaveTheAnalyzer
Yojimbo

Re: DaveTheAnalyzer's Fic Ideas

Postby DaveTheAnalyzer » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:19 am

For Jaws of Life, I'm conflicted to either go with the theory Anguirus survived being killed by Godzilla, or a second Anguirus comes to the picture. Improbable as it was, I'm leaning toward the former. I think it would be more interesting if the monsters that nearly murdered each other became friends. It would be a long one-shot.

Evolving Escape I'm leaning toward doing first, since it would be shorter. It was inspired by that observation I noted in the Showa forum.

Junior to the Legacy, I need to plot much more thoroughly. I've got the feeling it's going to be chaptered. I do have one scene in mind. Azusa Gojo, the woman who raised Junior as a baby would return, and show to him that he's a big brother now through a daughter she had with Kazumi Aoki. Going to have to handle this scene carefully.

A King's Worst Fear: Hint to the two people who voted for it. The fear I'm talking about involves a certain eldrich abomination that's spawned a many a webseries? ;)

I barely have any idea on what the Godzilla/Gamera crossover would be.

Return to “Fan Fiction”