The King of the Monsters Discussion

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Gexistentialist
Samurai

The King of the Monsters Discussion

Postby Gexistentialist » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:09 pm

I've finally decided to get something written. YAY! Any questions, comments, etc. will be posted here, and NOT on the main thread.
Writer. Creator. Human Being.

Gojira21
EDF Soldier

Re: The King of the Monsters Discussion

Postby Gojira21 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:57 pm

A Very good start! i liked it, cant wait to see more
"Monsters are tragic beings; they are born too tall, too strong, too heavy, they are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy"

-Ishiro Honda

http://pokemunity.proboards.com/index.cgi

"Promethus has landed"

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Postby KaijuX » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:37 pm

Well well, it seems that you got the email. ;) Well placed. And interesting that the final title is King of the Monsters... Most fitting, I guess. :D Finally a start, after all of these years of jibber-jabbering ideas. So far, looking good. Though all I can really say is that after the prologue sequence, it just feels... Short. Too me, that is. Short in the sense that it's like a paragraph or two, but otherwise distinctive strong points. Of course let's see how things play out from here before I say anything else. ;)

Keep it up!
TK's Resident Wumbo
UltimateDitto wrote:^ Ya gotta have muscles on your eyeballs!

Birdman wrote:It's actually happening, isn't it?

GVJ is finally getting a promotion.

"If you can't take the edge, that's okay." -KaijuX

Gexistentialist
Samurai

Postby Gexistentialist » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:41 pm

Thanks, Andrew!

Godzilla1703
Futurian

Postby Godzilla1703 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:50 pm

Nice start, I'll be waiting for more.
Shadow Arena History: Wins: 37(I'm heading for 50 :D) Losses: 26

Chris55 wrote:
Varan Bon Ziller wrote:^

Wont see that poop in Godzilla.

We did. A whole movie was based around it. It was called "GINO".

:)

Gexistentialist
Samurai

Postby Gexistentialist » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:39 am

Just to get a conversation started while KaijuX writes some, Ghidorah is one sick sonuvabitch in this story.

Gojira21
EDF Soldier

Postby Gojira21 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:10 pm

How sick is he going to be? Ive always wanted to see Ghidorah made into one scary, sick, devilous sonuvabitch
"Monsters are tragic beings; they are born too tall, too strong, too heavy, they are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy"

-Ishiro Honda

"Promethus has landed"

Gexistentialist
Samurai

Postby Gexistentialist » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:25 am

I have always seen King Ghidorah as being something of a nihilist. A sort of anti-God, he believes he is doing "custodial work" by wiping the universe clean of life, and that "anything that exists exists without (his) permission." In the process of slaughtering entire civilizations and raping planets, he finds some perverse satisfaction in the sheer concept of destroying things; he comments in the opening that the sky of Venus was one of the most beautiful things he had ruined. Throughout the story, he makes no attempt to hide his monstrousness. He sees something truly amazing about Earth, in that human and kaiju alike are so f*cked up. Ghidorah hopes that during his stay, they will learn to die.

Ghidorah senses Godzilla as a worthy opponent, in that his fall will be instrumental to his destruction of Earth; a domino effect. Amongst other atrocities to numerous to mention, Ghidorah harvests the souls of innocents, slaughters Glenn Amer's fellow pilots, and practically gives a Hannibal Lecture to the King of the Monsters and the human characters. Believe it or not, I considered having Godzilla get completely curbstomped in his first bout with King Ghidorah. The bastard even goes so far as to rip off his tail and taunt him and the people of Japan with it. Don't worry, though... Godzilla does not give in that easily.

Gojira21
EDF Soldier

Postby Gojira21 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:13 am

Damn, that does sound pretty diabolic! Ive always liked that kind of aspect for King Ghidorah though. THis should be truly interesting to see, and rips of Big G's tail huh? Damn :/

-Ishiro Honda

"Promethus has landed"

Return to “Fan Fiction”