Below are special rules related to this forum which users are expected to be familiar with before posting:
1. No Stale matches (one-sided fights). Characters that are invincible as well as match ups concerning an obviously weak character against a powerful one are stale matches. If an invincible character has it's invincibility disabled (say Armor Mothra can't use Transcending Fate), then the match is alright, as long as it follows forum standards.
2. When beginning a new match, provide stats for the combatants, even if they are well known. If stats can not be found in a link to another website, try to at least make an attempt to describe their powers/weapons in a way that conveys their respective strengths.
Note: Typed stats should follow the basic format as seen on this site's Monster Bios. All information stated there should be written in your post as well. If, for example, you do not know the fighter's height or weight, try to use your best judgement.
3. Threads which simply present a match up with nothing else, for example:
"Title: Minilla vs. Kamacuras
Post: You decide"
Will not be tolerated. Please take a side and give reasons to support it. If one generally isn't sure of the outcome, at least say what factors have led to it being a toss up.
4. No "with a twist" matches that do not involve fighting in any such way (ie. eating contests, beauty contests, etc.).
5. No role playing matches. Those looking for something of this nature should direct themselves to the Arena.
6. As with other boards, flaming and direct insults to other members will not, under any reason, be tolerated. If you can't have a debate without lowering yourself to attacking other users, then don't participate.
7. A very common phrase has shown up in the Fantasy Matches: "______ wins for the reasons stated above."
Please type a well-thought out, in-your-own-words, reason why you think the respective party is the victor. Otherwise, please don't participate. Unwanted post, like the example shown above, will be deleted on sight.
8. No Fan-Made kaiju (or any other fighters) will be allowed in a match. Pretty self-explanitory.
9. If people post in a soon-to-be-locked FM after the first person has pointed it out, the second, third, etc. posters will have their post deleted as spam and multiple offenses will earn a dunce.
10. Absolutely no "arm-chair" Modding.
11. Only one match per thread. The exceptions to this are mod-sanctioned tournaments.
12. Do not change the rules in the middle of a macth. It's just plain dumb and makes all the previous debating worthless. If there is a problem with a match, let a Mod or Admin lock it, then make a new one.
13. All monsters, unless stated otherwise, are scaled to be approximely in the same size ranges. Example: Gigan GFW would either be shrunk down or MechaGodzilla '74 would be blown up in a battle between those two. This means either doubling a kaiju's height/weight to be Heisei-scaled or lessening a kaiju's height/weight to be Showa-scaled. In the advent of a Toho vs. Daiei match (Godzilla vs. Gamera), Gamera's weight would be increased to Toho's. KWC weights shall be the default.
14. No video game characters are allowed.
15. All battles must follow the following guidelines for number of combatants. If you wish to have a larger match, send a PM to an Admin or Mod. If they ok it, you may post a larger match.
-For Free-For-All matches the maximum number of combatants allowed is 5.
-For Team matches the number combinations can be as followed: 1v2, 1v3, 2v2, 2v3, 2v4, 3v3, 3v4, 3v5, and 4v4.