Super Smash Bros 3DS/Wii U

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.

Re: Untitled Super Smash Bros. 4 Thread

Postby Shazam14 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:04 pm

Sadly, I don't think Snake will return. :(
You have your fear, which might become reality; and you have Godzilla, which IS reality.

Shazam14
E.S.P.Spy

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 4434
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:28 pm
Location: New York

Re: Untitled Super Smash Bros. 4 Thread

Postby Hellspawn28 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:41 pm

Dr. Mario was just a pointless clone. Most fans never seem to like him and his chances of coming back are very low.
User avatar
Hellspawn28
Seatopian Demigod
 
Posts: 17953
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:06 pm
Location: Maryland

Re: Untitled Super Smash Bros. 4 Thread

Postby Shazam14 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:50 pm

Maybe as a costume.
You have your fear, which might become reality; and you have Godzilla, which IS reality.

Shazam14
E.S.P.Spy

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 4434
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:28 pm
Location: New York

Re: Untitled Super Smash Bros. 4 Thread

Postby miguelnuva » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:39 pm

I made stories where Dr.Mario was the long lost brother of the mario's and came back for revenge I would like for a return with the megavitamin instead of the fireball he would have as a costume.
The one thing I want to see in life,TOHO buy Gamera.

Shadow Area 1-0

miguelnuva
E.S.P.Spy

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 5362
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:32 pm

Re: Untitled Super Smash Bros. 4 Thread

Postby TitanoGoji16 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:00 am

miguelnuva wrote:What are the odds of Snake and SOnic and the rest of the brawl/melee cast returning.

I see Sonic and everyone from brawl and maybe Mewtwo and Dr. Mario returning for the 4th.


I think Mewtwo and Roy have relatively good odds of returning. Fans were pretty vocal about their getting cut, and they were intended to be in Brawl, after all. I doubt Dr. Mario and Pichu will return, and I don't think Lucario will either, as he'll probably be replaced by someone from Black/White (Zoroark?).
"Gojira may be the answer. He can defeat them."

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 1426
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:41 pm

Re: Untitled Super Smash Bros. 4 Thread

Postby miguelnuva » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:12 am

Since Wii U has DLC I hope nintendo goes with the no one gets cut rule.
The one thing I want to see in life,TOHO buy Gamera.

Shadow Area 1-0

miguelnuva
E.S.P.Spy

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 5362
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:32 pm

Re: Untitled Super Smash Bros. 4 Thread

Postby GojiFan » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:21 pm

I am going to be legitamitally angry if the Metroid series gets the shaft again regarding characters.
Legionmaster wrote:You can't counter-seduce, women can shut down their libido at will. It's scary fast too. You'll have to do the man version: punch her in the face.
User avatar
GojiFan
Futurian
 
Posts: 1902
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:50 pm
Location: Illinois

Re: Untitled Super Smash Bros. 4 Thread

Postby Hellspawn28 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:18 pm

Lucario was only pick seeing that he was the first G4 Pokemon to be shown to the public from what I can remember and that his movie came out the same time as Brawl? I would rather have someone to replace Pichu like Plusle and Minun for example.
User avatar
Hellspawn28
Seatopian Demigod
 
Posts: 17953
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:06 pm
Location: Maryland

Re: Untitled Super Smash Bros. 4 Thread

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:57 pm

GojiFan wrote:I am going to be legitamitally angry if the Metroid series gets the shaft again regarding characters.


Here's the problem, though... Who would work for additional Metroid characters? Dark Samus would just be a clone of Samus, Ridley's too akward to work as a playable character, same with Kraid and any other bosses aside from the other bounty hunters... The only other characters beside Samus that I see as being playable are the Bounty Hunters (Aside from Ghor) from Prime 3...
You dare try to challenge me? Then we shall see how you fare against a true Archangel!

Image

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.


GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Giratina93
God of Death

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter
 
Posts: 3166
Team: Team Revenants
Favourite Kaiju: Legendary Godzilla
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: Launching boarding parties!

Re: Untitled Super Smash Bros. 4 Thread

Postby Legionmaster » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:59 pm

^Dark Samus would only be a clone of Samus if they programmed her to be a clone of Samus. She could very easily have her own moveset.
bleep bloop

Legionmaster
Butts

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 5527
Team: Plasbad
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: Skyloft, seducing Peatrice

Re: Untitled Super Smash Bros. 4 Thread

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:01 pm

Legionmaster wrote:^Dark Samus would only be a clone of Samus if they programmed her to be a clone of Samus. She could very easily have her own moveset.


*Tries to imagine that, and fails.*

Whatever floats by your boat, LGM...
You dare try to challenge me? Then we shall see how you fare against a true Archangel!

Image

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.


GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Giratina93
God of Death

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter
 
Posts: 3166
Team: Team Revenants
Favourite Kaiju: Legendary Godzilla
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: Launching boarding parties!

Re: Untitled Super Smash Bros. 4 Thread

Postby GojiFan » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:05 pm

Flygon King wrote:
Legionmaster wrote:^Dark Samus would only be a clone of Samus if they programmed her to be a clone of Samus. She could very easily have her own moveset.


*Tries to imagine that, and fails.*

Whatever floats by your boat, LGM...

Dark Samus has a very large set of moves that can be used that are nothing alike Samus'. Plus I rather have an awkward Ridley instead of Nintendo deciding to make even more characters with movesets with slight tweaks from previous characters (I am looking at you starfox).
Legionmaster wrote:You can't counter-seduce, women can shut down their libido at will. It's scary fast too. You'll have to do the man version: punch her in the face.
User avatar
GojiFan
Futurian
 
Posts: 1902
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:50 pm
Location: Illinois

Re: Untitled Super Smash Bros. 4 Thread

Postby Zilla103192 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:05 pm

GojiFan wrote:
Flygon King wrote:
Legionmaster wrote:^Dark Samus would only be a clone of Samus if they programmed her to be a clone of Samus. She could very easily have her own moveset.


*Tries to imagine that, and fails.*

Whatever floats by your boat, LGM...

Dark Samus has a very large set of moves that can be used that are nothing alike Samus'. Plus I rather have an awkward Ridley instead of Nintendo deciding to make even more characters with movesets with slight tweaks from previous characters (I am looking at you starfox).


I Really hope that if they have more then one Star Fox character, that they at least give them different smash moves... That was stupid.
Don't try to be something else. Don't try to be less. Great things are going to happen in your life. Great things. And with that will come great responsibility.

My Official Facebook Page! Like and Share!! https://www.facebook.com/DillonFisherAr ... e=bookmark

Zilla103192
Freelance Artist

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter
 
Posts: 8106
Favourite Kaiju: Rodan
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:13 pm
Location: Monster Island

Re: Untitled Super Smash Bros. 4 Thread

Postby Living Corpse » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:03 pm

I still want someone from Eternal Darkness in there.
Image

Chris55 wrote:King Kong could fling his poop SO FAST, you'd think it was a beam!


Beef Bigshot wrote:I guess its used to make the kaiju look more alien and creepy to the audience. Also its like visual sex to the viewer


Janjira54 wrote:I believe this is the first time we've ever seen Godzilla having genitals. Christ, the things this site makes me say...

Living Corpse
Seatopian Demigod

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 16838
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:32 pm

Re: Untitled Super Smash Bros. 4 Thread

Postby Hedorah » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:10 pm

zilla103192 wrote:I Really hope that if they have more then one Star Fox character, that they at least give them different smash moves... That was stupid.


NO! ADD MOAR STAR FOX AND GIVE US MOAR LANDMASTER!
#1 DEXTER FAN ON TK!


Godzilla 2000 wrote:tl;dr is just l33tsp34k for "you talk too damn much."

I wrote:skreeonk the Dave the isn't footings happen
User avatar
Hedorah
Kwaidan
 
Posts: 6347
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Somewhere ruining the Godzilla name

Re: Untitled Super Smash Bros. 4 Thread

Postby Giga Kaiju » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:28 pm

^ "PERSONALLY, I PREFER THE AIR"

Well. i think they could do some DLC costumes for some characters (Dr. Mario, Pichu etc.) and
Also, i didnt mind that some characters were clones but if they resolve that for SSB 4 then
do it.
Unstoppable Fury , Unthinkable Power , Unbreakable Will.


tymon wrote:Man, it really makes me laugh when I remember that all this drama is centered around a fictional, giant atomic monster. Damn you, Godzilla!

Giga Kaiju
Black Dragon Emperor

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 2845
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:10 am
Location: Valley Of Repose

Re: Untitled Super Smash Bros. 4 Thread

Postby Living Corpse » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:30 pm

Hedorah wrote:
zilla103192 wrote:I Really hope that if they have more then one Star Fox character, that they at least give them different smash moves... That was stupid.


NO! ADD MOAR STAR FOX AND GIVE US MOAR LANDMASTER!


"WE'RE GONNA HAVE FUN WITH THIS THING."

Seriously no one else wants Eternal Darkness characters?
Image

Chris55 wrote:King Kong could fling his poop SO FAST, you'd think it was a beam!


Beef Bigshot wrote:I guess its used to make the kaiju look more alien and creepy to the audience. Also its like visual sex to the viewer


Janjira54 wrote:I believe this is the first time we've ever seen Godzilla having genitals. Christ, the things this site makes me say...

Living Corpse
Seatopian Demigod

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 16838
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:32 pm

Re: Untitled Super Smash Bros. 4 Thread

Postby Shazam14 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:16 pm

Xenoblade Chronicles characters please.
You have your fear, which might become reality; and you have Godzilla, which IS reality.

Shazam14
E.S.P.Spy

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 4434
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:28 pm
Location: New York

Re: Untitled Super Smash Bros. 4 Thread

Postby Goji » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:25 pm

Pichu and Dr. Mario most definitely don't need to take up any character slots in the next game(s). I don't "see them coming back" at all. I mean, why would they?

Mewtwo, on the other hand is extremely popular, and from my understanding he was sorely missed in in Brawl. Personally, I'd love to see him return.
User avatar
Goji
E.S.P.Spy
 
Posts: 5472
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:37 pm
Location: Termina

Re: Untitled Super Smash Bros. 4 Thread

Postby Hellspawn28 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:27 pm

I would love more Star Fox characters as long if they are not clones. General Scales would be cool to play as if they give him a good move list.
User avatar
Hellspawn28
Seatopian Demigod
 
Posts: 17953
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:06 pm
Location: Maryland

Re: Untitled Super Smash Bros. 4 Thread

Postby GojiFan » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:38 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:I would love more Star Fox characters as long if they are not clones. General Scales would be cool to play as if they give him a good move list.

StarFox has three characters in already and Metroid is one of the three flagship Nintendo franchises still going strong in the modern age (Mario, Zelda, and Metroid). I would be extremely pissed if even an original StarFox character was added. Metroid is so poorly represented in the games for how big the series actually is.
Legionmaster wrote:You can't counter-seduce, women can shut down their libido at will. It's scary fast too. You'll have to do the man version: punch her in the face.
User avatar
GojiFan
Futurian
 
Posts: 1902
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:50 pm
Location: Illinois

PreviousNext

Return to Video Game Hub

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: gvamp