Super Smash Bros 3DS/Wii U

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.

Re: Untitled Super Smash Bros. 4 Thread

Postby tymon » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:32 pm

We need Knuckles on the next game. Give him 3/4 the speed of Sonic, but with a more powerful punch and gliding capabilities. And give us a BIG Sonic stage instead of that pathetic Green Hill shit in Brawl.

I would die happy.
tymon
EDF Soldier

Postby Gigan X3 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:10 am

If it was in my power, I would put Ryu, Megaman and Leon S. Kennedy in Smash Bros. 3 Capcom characters.
Chris55 wrote:
Biollante wrote:WHY DID THE TERMINATOR STEAL THE BIKER'S GLASSES IN TERMINATOR 2? IT SERVED NOOOOO PURPOSE, WHERE'S THE EXPOSITION?

He was going to kill the T1000 with SEXINESS
Gigan X3
EDF Soldier

Postby Hedorah » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:50 am

The only new character I really think deserves to be added is Bowser Jr. I mean come on, he can be an original character, not a clone.
#1 DEXTER FAN ON TK!

Godzilla 2000 wrote:tl;dr is just l33tsp34k for "you talk too damn much."

I wrote:skreeonk the Dave the isn't footings happen
Hedorah
Kwaidan

Postby GojiFan » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 am

Hedorah wrote:The only new character I really think deserves to be added is Bowser Jr. I mean come on, he can be an original character, not a clone.

RIDLEY!
Legionmaster wrote:You can't counter-seduce, women can shut down their libido at will. It's scary fast too. You'll have to do the man version: punch her in the face.
GojiFan
Futurian

Postby Crocodile » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:53 pm

I would only ask for 3 charcters, Garchomp from Pokemon, Lanky Kong from DK 64, and Ashley from WarioWare

Why
Garchomp is awesome
Lanky Kong had crazy stretching powers which I think would be a good addition to the game
And Ashley because she's a child sorcress there's all kind of potential there
Tik Tock, Tik Tock

Riders > Ponies
Crocodile
Futurian

Postby Crocodile » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:11 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:I would not mind seeing Captain Syrup as a character. We need some more Wario characters that are not from the Warioware games.

I don't really care where the characters come from, as long as they spice up the roster, and make it more interesting to play.
Tik Tock, Tik Tock

Riders > Ponies
Crocodile
Futurian

Postby shinmattiathekaiju » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:16 am

Do you think the Wii U is going to be an improvement over the first Wii?
I mean:it got Ninja Gaiden and Tekken,two games that i've never espected to be in a Nintendo console.
Living Corpse wrote:Being underrated and underground is overrated.

Varan Bon Ziller wrote:The lack of Bay is always a plus...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ultramanmattia1
shinmattiathekaiju
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby Gigan X3 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:40 am

Well of course, but what does that have to do with SSB?
Chris55 wrote:
Biollante wrote:WHY DID THE TERMINATOR STEAL THE BIKER'S GLASSES IN TERMINATOR 2? IT SERVED NOOOOO PURPOSE, WHERE'S THE EXPOSITION?

Gigan X3
EDF Soldier

Postby Gigan X3 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:12 pm

I've read about Smash Bros. Universe being the supposed rumored sequel but I'm not sure.
Chris55 wrote:

Gigan X3
EDF Soldier

Postby mecha-gino » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:34 pm

For a minute, I thought someone said Ash from Army of Darkness should be in this. XD Could you imagine?
A proud supporter of just leaving Alienhulk's opinions of films alone and a butthurt non-supporter of the man of steel topic who won't post there until it's merged with the other superman topic.
*awesome troll face*
U Mad
http://i48.tinypic.com/o9fsc1.jpg
mecha-gino
EDF Soldier

Postby Gigan X3 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:48 pm

I just hope Snake comes back...And Mewtwo.
Chris55 wrote:

Gigan X3
EDF Soldier

Postby RedZillaKing » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:06 am

Need Space pirates from Metroid! Ridley! Also I love the idea of that saucy lass Captain Syrup.
KaijuAlertSystem wrote:So essentially what we learned from the interview is that Tamashii doesn't really give a shit about what their Western fans want to see unless it matches a similar scale of Japanese demand. It doesn't matter that its the US collectors who essentially keep the toyline alive and profitable, because "we make glorious Japan toy for Japanese who don't care" is the modus operandi of Tamashii. I wish I could say I was surprised.

RedZillaKing
Kwaidan

Geiger Counter

Postby VamprisArachne » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:31 am

Does King Harkinian count? :D

http://www.zeldawiki.org/images/0/0a/Harkinian.jpg

Dinner!
VamprisArachne
Samurai

Favourite Kaiju: King Ghidorah

Postby Gigan X3 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:23 am

He should be an assist trophy.
Chris55 wrote:

Gigan X3
EDF Soldier

Postby VamprisArachne » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:33 am

Gigan X3 wrote:He should be an assist trophy.

Hey that's a good spot for him :D

On a serious note though, i'd like to see skull kid and bowser jr., mewtwo needs to come back, and if the capcom rumor is true we need megaman since mvc3 copped out on that
VamprisArachne
Samurai

Postby VamprisArachne » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:31 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:I always feel like assist trophy characters should have been real playable characters. If the game does become huge as hell, then maybe they can add more 3rd party support.

The more the merrier :lol:

I hope we get more 3rd party characters but i'd cap it off at no more than 5 since these are NINTENDO games to begin with, that said Sonic, Snake, Megaman (Any really, but X would be nice :D ), Ryu and Simon Belmont would be awesome
VamprisArachne
Samurai

Postby Gigan X3 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:13 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:I always feel like assist trophy characters should have been real playable characters. If the game does become huge as hell, then maybe they can add more 3rd party support.

AT are for characters good enough to deserve cameo but not good enough to deserve a playable spot, like Hammer Bro or Devil.
Chris55 wrote:

Gigan X3
EDF Soldier

Postby Gigan X3 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:36 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:
Gigan X3 wrote:

AT are for characters good enough to deserve cameo but not good enough to deserve a playable spot, like Hammer Bro or Devil.

I agree with the mini ones like Hammer Bro and Devil but I feel like someone of them should have been playable such as Little Mac, Samurai
Goroh, Lyn and Isaac. I agree with the 3rd party limit, I would like to see at least four at the max. I would like to see a real story mode and it would be awesome if it was done right.

That, I can agree with, Not Samurai Goroh Though, He's not adding much variety.
And Yeah, 4 3rd party characters would work, I want a Capcom Rep, either Ryu or Megaman, or better yet, both.
Chris55 wrote:

Gigan X3
EDF Soldier

Postby Zilla103192 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:38 pm

what was wrong with the story mode in Brawl HS?
Don't try to be something else. Don't try to be less. Great things are going to happen in your life. Great things. And with that will come great responsibility.

My Official Facebook Page! Like and Share!! https://www.facebook.com/DillonFisherAr ... e=bookmark

Zilla103192
Freelance Artist

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter

Favourite Kaiju: Rodan

Postby Gigan X3 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:03 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:It was alright, it could have been more in depth and I always wanted to see a full in depth story mode. It would be cool to see the character talk with full dialogue. A story mode similar to the new MK game could work.

Yeah, Brawl's Adventure mode had more stuff wrong than right, Melee's was much better.

Bland enemies, uninspired stages, it was repetitive, cheap and long ( Not cool long, lame long ), The only reasons I complete it is to see the cutscenes which are rather sweet but still half a miss since there was a lot of missed potential and no dialogue. The other reason would be to unlock everyone faster if you're by yourself, if not then don't even try Story Mode since VS has you unlocking characters almost every 10 matches.
Chris55 wrote:

Gigan X3
EDF Soldier

Postby Gigan X3 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:59 pm

Living Corpse wrote:Anyone else want one of the Smiths from Killer 7?

I would throw a party for that idea, how's that for support? It's my favorite game of all time. :shock:
Chris55 wrote:

Gigan X3
EDF Soldier

PreviousNext

Return to Video Game Hub