Pokemon Game Discussion 2.0

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
Inferno Rodan
Futurian

Re: Pokemon Game Discussion 2.0

Post by Inferno Rodan »

So beat the main game last night. Final team was:

Tigre (Incineroar) lv 58
Sam (Toucannon) lv 56
Magnets (Magneton) lv 57
Bud (Mudsdale) lv 57
Cattleya (Lurantis) lv 56
Cocytus (Golisopod) lv 56

Original plan was to go with Vikavolt over Magneton, but once I learned how late it would be before Charjabug would evolve I decided to go with my trusty old favorite Electric type. Eviolite basically makes it unkillable in-game, which is always fun.
"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening." - Grigori, Dragon's Dogma

Hellblaze
JXSDF Technician

Post by Hellblaze »

Bigdog wrote: While these are idiots and don't feel sympathy in that respect, Nintendo's response is hypocrisy. They can steal from their customers, but the players can't steal? :lol: Not that any other reason is why there's a massive pirating

And this same sentiment is why piracy is rampant. Because why have a reasonable response but strip people of their own purchases or ability to do online play? But sure, let's play that card. Nintendo's going to get a class action and I hope it happens on part of the players who lost access to their purchased content on the store. You can argue until you are blue in the face that they have the right to do so, but here's the thing.

Nintendo doesn't get to take the cake and eat it too. If they consider this stealing, then by removing access to players' purchased games is also stealing. They can't say something's equal to a physical property if they selectively treat it at the same time as not equal to that.
Just by reading your comment you don't care if you steal from major gaming companies that make millions of dollars and you are ok with pirating. To me your comment is exactly what you're saying. I really disprove of what pirates do to spoil us fans by leaking every bit of the game before it's release however your comment states you give two shits just like those hacker pirates. So let me say this, if there was a new Godzilla game for any system, you will go and pirate that game and play it and spoil it for everyone and you will not support the company that made the game instead you're gonna pirate it and play it instead of a physical copy. Since many of us are Godzilla fans here are you gonna pirate the game or buy the game from the company that actually made it? Chose wisely before commenting like that. Plus Nintendo makes more money than you do and they have a right to go after pirates and anyone else who are playing the game illegally before release date. It's their game, they have a right to do so. You don't fuck with companies that makes billions of dollars off of video games every year.

Darth Kiryu
JXSDF Technician

Post by Darth Kiryu »

I'm at an existential crisis with my Moon team right now. I've just kind of been winging it seeing as I have a team already picked out for Sun. Set in stone so far I have Umbreon, Magneton, Decidueye, Arcanine, Golduck. Right now I'm using Zygarde 10% in my 6th slot, but I'm not sure if I want to keep him or go for something else. If I can find a good Ice-type TM and one of my team can learn it, then I'll probably keep my current team.

Really liking the story though. I just got to Poni Island.

Any official statement on when Pokemon Bank might get its compatibility update? I'm looking to transfer over a Jangmo-o hatchling for my Sun team, as well as a couple from Pokemon Y. All I've heard was a rumor of January.

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

Darth Kiryu wrote:I'm at an existential crisis with my Moon team right now. I've just kind of been winging it seeing as I have a team already picked out for Sun. Set in stone so far I have Umbreon, Magneton, Decidueye, Arcanine, Golduck. Right now I'm using Zygarde 10% in my 6th slot, but I'm not sure if I want to keep him or go for something else. If I can find a good Ice-type TM and one of my team can learn it, then I'll probably keep my current team.

Really liking the story though. I just got to Poni Island.

Any official statement on when Pokemon Bank might get its compatibility update? I'm looking to transfer over a Jangmo-o hatchling for my Sun team, as well as a couple from Pokemon Y. All I've heard was a rumor of January.
I'd recommend replacing 10% with Mudsdale. It might not be as fast as Zygarde 10%, but it's more bulky, hits harder, doesn't have a 4x weakness, and you can catch its pre-evolution easily since it's a common find on the second island. Though, at that point in the game you probably wouldn't want to use it since your Pokemon are most likely at level 50 or so. It's really up to you if you want to go out of your way to catch a Mudbray and grind until it's caught up with the rest of your team.

As for a good Ice type TM, you'll have to wait until you get to the Pokemon League where you can get Ice Beam.
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

Hellblaze
JXSDF Technician

Post by Hellblaze »

Darth Kiryu wrote: Any official statement on when Pokemon Bank might get its compatibility update? I'm looking to transfer over a Jangmo-o hatchling for my Sun team, as well as a couple from Pokemon Y. All I've heard was a rumor of January.

Not until January but I'm sure fans are gonna push Nintendo to get Pokemon Bank updated asap we'll see. I really want Bank to come out too so I can transfer my Pokemon I got on Bank to Pokemon Sun. I really want my Charmander in the game.

Bigdog
JXSDF Technician

Post by Bigdog »

Hellblaze wrote:
Bigdog wrote: While these are idiots and don't feel sympathy in that respect, Nintendo's response is hypocrisy. They can steal from their customers, but the players can't steal? :lol: Not that any other reason is why there's a massive pirating

And this same sentiment is why piracy is rampant. Because why have a reasonable response but strip people of their own purchases or ability to do online play? But sure, let's play that card. Nintendo's going to get a class action and I hope it happens on part of the players who lost access to their purchased content on the store. You can argue until you are blue in the face that they have the right to do so, but here's the thing.

Nintendo doesn't get to take the cake and eat it too. If they consider this stealing, then by removing access to players' purchased games is also stealing. They can't say something's equal to a physical property if they selectively treat it at the same time as not equal to that.
Just by reading your comment you don't care if you steal from major gaming companies that make millions of dollars and you are ok with pirating. To me your comment is exactly what you're saying.
Just by reading your comment, you didn't even read my comment at all. You just skimmed it for what you wanted to pick out of it so you could pull out the straw man that I'm for piracy and the other logical fallacy of the appeal to emotion?

Spoiler Alert? I'm not. If you can't bother to read the entire comment, don't bother even replying with some ignorant answer that has as much as hell do all to do with my original comment either.

I really disprove of what pirates do to spoil us fans by leaking every bit of the game before it's release however your comment states you give two shits just like those hacker pirates.
Who said I'm for piracy? You did. Nothing in my statement says I'm for piracy. I'm just playing devil's advocate because people aren't realizing Nintendo's in the wrong as well.

I didn't like it either . But what are you going to do? Want them to pull an EA and piss off their customers by constantly being online?

Why didn't Nintendo take out all the unnecessary information from the demo is what I've been wondering. They knew from ORAS's leaks that they would have a huge problem with it the second time around, that it was zero excuse for them to leave open the hole for everything of the game to be leaked for people. Have even the hackers guessing what information has been left out.

On the other hand, I've never pirated anything that's actually been on sale or could get a legal copy of. If I use it, it basically means that I've bought and purchased it. I even went to buy The Return of Godzilla and Godzilla vs. Biollante ten years ago from PlayAsia when those movies weren't available here. I watched them on my PC which had its region lock removed. If something's out of print for let's say decades like Half Human, then it's fair game until the legal alternatives crop up, which I then support. I don't feel entitled to download products for which I have no ownership.
So let me say this, if there was a new Godzilla game for any system, you will go and pirate that game and play it and spoil it for everyone and you will not support the company that made the game instead you're gonna pirate it and play it instead of a physical copy.
You're conflating a legal backup of a personally bought game with downloading it off the internet. If anyone's supporting piracy, it would be your asinine avoidance of the problem and supporting the cronies who rail against the law as it stands. In 2001, it was confirmed by the courts that everyone has a right to legally backup their own. Nintendo says it's illegal ,which is a downright lie.

And even then, there will always be piracy. You'll have people that no matter how much they make, they'll download it with a sense of entitlement.

The fact of the matter is that game companies don't have a right to tell me what I can do with what is basically own property. If Nintendo considers piracy to be theft, and instead ,steals access to Eshop games, how are they not hypocrites? If they download ROMs from the internet and sell them back to consumers, isn't that piracy? Corporations shouldn't be allowed to erode the personal property rights of the rest of the population while they dare to say that they have an entitlement not be pirated off of?

That, HellBlaze, is the very definition of "You can't have your cake and eat it."

Digital content piracy is only treated as theft when it becomes convenient for Nintendo and others, in case let's say Nintendo goes under tomorrow. Then unless it's on a cart, you lose everything if you haven't downloaded it from the eShop. Or in this case, they strip your access to it outright. And this goes for anything you purchase digitally. See how I'm not talking about illegal distribution to others who haven't purchased i? Because that is stealing.

If Nintendo wants to treat digital content as much of property as physical cartridges as you can possibly do, then it makes more logical sense to allow users who have bought their content to have it backed up on their computers. Under the terms of the law, you're not allowed to keep that digital copy on your drive once the physical game itself changes hands. By the same logic, your game is your game only.

If digital isn't property, then you can't steal something that holds zero property value. If it is, then it should be treated exactly as such.
Since many of us are Godzilla fans here are you gonna pirate the game or buy the game from the company that actually made it? Chose wisely before commenting like that.
You're the one who is pulling points out of the dark side of Saturn. No because I'd buy it if I had the system.

Choose wisely? What are you gonna do? Threaten me? I'm arguing that Nintendo has no moral high ground on this matter, and neither do the pirates. IF any of them have games they purchased from the store that they no longer can get access to, Nintendo's in a whole world of trouble.

I don 't have to agree with piracy to disagree that it's hypocritical and wrong to do the exact same thing you charge ordinary citizens with. The MPAA were caught pirating movies and even software. The similar notion is done by Nintendo by removing the access of customers to their Eshop content as if that's considered property that can be "Stolen".

http://web.archive.org/web/200807190203 ... ?Display=4
http://arstechnica.com/uncategorized/2006/01/6036-2/
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1c1_1184512161

Plus Nintendo makes more money than you do
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :lol:

Did you just seriously use that argument? You did. :roll:

By that logic, the big banks on Wall Street should've been let go just because they make far more money than the average person. Let alone the celebrities and trust fund kids who commit obscene crimes such as the rich boy who raped a girl on a college campus that got out of it scot-free. You just opened a gigantic can of worms, buddy.

Being rich shouldn't exempt them from stealing from their customers of any Eshop games they purchased. If that's not piracy, then what the pirates did for Sun/Moon was not piracy either. No one should be flatly immune from the law, and it doesn't matter if you have more money than someone else. If that's how you feel, then... :lol:
and they have a right to go after pirates and anyone else who are playing the game illegally before release date.
Not contesting that. Some people bought it early and it got flagged.
It's their game, they have a right to do so.
I agree with that. Not their draconian measures that they did with it.
You don't skreeonk with companies that makes billions of dollars off of video games every year.
Game companies shouldn't get away with stealing from their customers either. But I guess thievery is all right as long as you're making billions every year. That was a very excellent Freudian slip-up right there.

SomeknowmeasXeno
Terminated
Terminated

Post by SomeknowmeasXeno »

Nintendo hasn't done anything wrong, they're defending their property and punishing the pirate pricks accordingly. No punishment is too harsh in this situation, and I'd be sueing them so I still think Nintendo is holding back. Their property they should do and can do as they see fit to defend it.
"Tonight, when the blood moon finishes rising, I will summon my brother Yuul'syqpoth into this sphere of existence, and that's absolutely fantastic."

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Are we STILL fucking arguing about how online privileges are being rightfully hindered because people were impatient boys who pirated licensed products before their release date?

Like...really? Does this warrant sixteen thousand thoughtless paragraphs?

Hellblaze
JXSDF Technician

Post by Hellblaze »

Bigdog wrote:
Game companies shouldn't get away with stealing from their customers either. But I guess thievery is all right as long as you're making billions every year. That was a very excellent Freudian slip-up right there.
Nintendo isn't stealing from customers, it's customers that are pirating the games like what happened 2 weeks ago are the people that is stealing from Nintendo and I'm glad those that played the game early and leaked everything online while playing online on Nintendo's network, deserves to get banned. I stand by what Nintendo did to them and their actions. Yes it's a major company they make a hell alot of money for their systems and games. Other players here agree with what Nintendo did. So since you have a problem with it..

Bigdog
JXSDF Technician

Post by Bigdog »

SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:Nintendo hasn't done anything wrong, they're defending their property and punishing the pirate pricks accordingly. No punishment is too harsh in this situation, and I'd be sueing them so I still think Nintendo is holding back. Their property they should do and can do as they see fit to defend it.
Define taking away access to their eShop games as alright, and I call you a hypocrite. Going by your comment, stealing in your eyes is only fine when it's perpetuated by the company itself. They can pull ROMs from the internet that aren't their property, download and repackage it to sell, but if anyone else does it, it's wrong? That's frankly absurd double standards, or it indicates how Nintendo itself cannot preserve their own games to save their lives.

And stop parroting the same line because it's clear you haven't read a damn iota of my comment, where I expressly defend Nintendo's right to defend their copyrights. But that at this moment, they're doing it in the exact same way EA did it, and its purely draconian. If this was them or some other developer, people would be crying outrage, but somehow people have this tendency to defend Nintendo even if it's for dumb actions like this.

UltramanGoji wrote:Are we STILL skreeonking arguing about how online privileges are being rightfully hindered because people were impatient boys who pirated licensed products before their release date?

Like....really? Does this warrant an insult because you don't agree with what I have to say? At least actually debate me instead of skirting around the issue like some Tumblrina does with their hypocrisy and safe spaces. To be honest, this mere sentence delineates how much of a lack of a thought process this argument ultimately has because it just parrots the same industry nonsense so they can defend a faceless corporation that only cares about their money.

eShop as a "privilege"? If piracy is considered stealing, and digital games are seen as with the same right as digital property, taking people's access away from their purchased content on the store and hand waving as an "online privilege" is then saying it's second class to physical rights.

Ergo, you have decide. Either digital content equal to most physical rights, or it has none and it's fair game. Nintendo and other companies akin to them shouldn't be able to selectively choose what is stealing and what is not. Unlike regular theft, piracy is merely copying a file. Instead of keeping said copy to yourself as the law argues, you distribute it to other people without the consent of the rights holder, which is where it falls under stealing.

If it's the former, then Nintendo can't block access to the eShop since those games the people purchased are their property, while the gamers themselves can't copy and distribute it to other people.What Nintendo did when they yanked the eShop from under these people signifies a selective choosing of what's property.

It would be akin of them coming to your house grabbing all your cartridges to take them away. Because isn't that what these industries been saying for years that piracy is stealing? But I guess selectively ignoring the past when it's absolutely convenient to our arguments is a nice way to debate, isn't it?

And the people who made that ad were outed for stealing the music behind the ad.

http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/ ... 678851.htm

Hellblaze wrote:
Bigdog wrote:
Nintendo isn't stealing from customers, it's customers that are pirating the games like what happened 2 weeks ago are the people that is stealing from Nintendo and I'm glad those that played the game early and leaked everything online while playing online on Nintendo's network, deserves to get banned.
/quote]

How the hell is yanking away their eShop content not theft? Or profiting off of piracy in some cases in the Virtual Console store not hypocritical enough?

Oh wait. You're a mindless fanboy who bows at his corporate masters, not able to actually defend any of your own points and beliefs, because you lack and cogent or coherent argument to do so. If you can't understand the sheer disgusting notions that are spewing from your mouth, I can only have pity for you.
I stand by what Nintendo did to them and their actions.
What you're really saying. "I'm standing by the side of a corporation, no matter how terribly anti-consumer they are.." They don't care about you, and only care about private property rights as it suits them and their bottom line.
Yes it's a major company they make a hell alot of money for their systems and games. Other players here agree with what Nintendo did.
You're using the ad populum logical fallacy.

Are you hearing yourself right now?

Other players here seem to have their heads up in the sand, like many fanboys do, covering their ears unable to see the whole picture for what it really is. It's not as if any of their contracts are legally binding as what happened with Apple
So since you have a problem with it..
So witty. I'm shaking in my boots...if I had any.

Any more logic fallacies and ignorance people want to throw at me?

I love how people here don't even read anything I have to say. Just mindlessly parrot the same garbage over and over again with snide intentions lurking expecting me to cave in. Just because I find some of Nintendo's actions reprehensible doesn't mean I in any way agree with pirates or piracy. I just would rather have actual consistency in how property is treated, regardless if it's digital or physical media. If they're both equal, they need to be treated equally by corporations as well as by the law.

Here's what I directly said:
While these are idiots and don't feel sympathy in that respect, Nintendo's response is hypocrisy. They can steal from their customers, but the players can't steal?
I pointed out the absurdity of both sides because I find both of them have their fallouts, though more on the pirate's side than Nintendo's. It was in the context of Nintendo taking away access to the store. In the EU, one of its only saving graces is that customers are protected from this Anti-Consumer behavior from companies. While I don't care that the other online features are banned, it would certainly strengthen Nintendo's position legally if they unblocked the eShop for sure.

That and it would also deal a major blow to the pirates' arguments if t hey have access to their games from the store itself. Problem solved.

And here:
I don't feel entitled to download products for which I have no ownership.

This would indicate that I'm not for piracy.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Hey, remember when this topic was about pirating stuff and how doing so invalidates the invisible contract you make between you and the distribution company you bought the product from? Remember all those fun arguments and flames between those who defend such pirating folks, and those who say they got what they deserved for breaching said code of conduct, and how it is entirely in the company's right to kick out those who breach said contract, pointing to other companies like Blizzard for doing the same thing to hackers and piraters?

... wait. That's not what this thread is about. We're supposed to be talking about Pokemon, not this pirating nonsense.

Let's get back on topic people, and if I see any more of this above discussion after my post, enjoy free double warnings for all participating posters. Derailing the thread is no go, and we should all know better than to let this kind of thing happen.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Bigdog
JXSDF Technician

Post by Bigdog »

SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:Nintendo hasn't done anything wrong, they're defending their property and punishing the pirate pricks accordingly. No punishment is too harsh in this situation, and I'd be sueing them so I still think Nintendo is holding back. Their property they should do and can do as they see fit to defend it.
Define taking away access to their eShop games as alright, and I call you a hypocrite. Going by your comment, stealing in your eyes is only fine when it's perpetuated by the company itself. They can pull ROMs from the internet that aren't their property, download and repackage it to sell, but if anyone else does it, it's wrong? That's frankly absurd double standards, or it indicates how Nintendo itself cannot preserve their own games to save their lives.

And stop parroting the same line because it's clear you haven't read a damn iota of my comment, where I expressly defend Nintendo's right to defend their copyrights. But that at this moment, they're doing it in the exact same way EA did it, and its purely draconian. If this was them or some other developer, people would be crying outrage, but somehow people have this tendency to defend Nintendo even if it's for dumb actions like this.

UltramanGoji wrote:Are we STILL skreeonking arguing about how online privileges are being rightfully hindered because people were impatient boys who pirated licensed products before their release date?
Like....really? Does this warrant an insult because you don't agree with what I have to say? At least actually debate me instead of skirting around the issue like some Tumblrina does with their hypocrisy and safe spaces. To be honest, this mere sentence delineates how much of a lack of a thought process this argument ultimately has because it just parrots the same industry nonsense so they can defend a faceless corporation that only cares about their money.

eShop as a "privilege"? If piracy is considered stealing, and digital games are seen as with the same right as digital property, taking people's access away from their purchased content on the store and hand waving as an "online privilege" is then saying it's second class to physical rights.

Ergo, you have decide. Either digital content equal to most physical rights, or it has none and it's fair game. Nintendo and other companies akin to them shouldn't be able to selectively choose what is stealing and what is not. Unlike regular theft, piracy is merely copying a file. Instead of keeping said copy to yourself as the law argues, you distribute it to other people without the consent of the rights holder, which is where it falls under stealing.

If it's the former, then Nintendo can't block access to the eShop since those games the people purchased are their property, while the gamers themselves can't copy and distribute it to other people.What Nintendo did when they yanked the eShop from under these people signifies a selective choosing of what's property.

It would be akin of them coming to your house grabbing all your cartridges to take them away. Because isn't that what these industries been saying for years that piracy is stealing? But I guess selectively ignoring the past when it's absolutely convenient to our arguments is a nice way to debate, isn't it?

And the people who made that ad were outed for stealing the music behind the ad.

http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/ ... 678851.htm

Hellblaze wrote:
Nintendo isn't stealing from customers, it's customers that are pirating the games like what happened 2 weeks ago are the people that is stealing from Nintendo and I'm glad those that played the game early and leaked everything online while playing online on Nintendo's network, deserves to get banned.
How the hell is yanking away their eShop content not theft? Or profiting off of piracy in some cases in the Virtual Console store not hypocritical enough?

Oh wait. You're a mindless fanboy who bows at his corporate masters, not able to actually defend any of your own points and beliefs, because you lack and cogent or coherent argument to do so. If you can't understand the sheer disgusting notions that are spewing from your mouth, I can only have pity for you.
I stand by what Nintendo did to them and their actions.
What you're really saying. "I'm standing by the side of a corporation, no matter how terribly anti-consumer they are.." They don't care about you, and only care about private property rights as it suits them and their bottom line.
Yes it's a major company they make a hell alot of money for their systems and games. Other players here agree with what Nintendo did.
You're using the ad populum logical fallacy.

Are you hearing yourself right now?

Other players here seem to have their heads up in the sand, like many fanboys do, covering their ears unable to see the whole picture for what it really is. It's not as if any of their contracts are legally binding as what happened with Apple
So since you have a problem with it..
So witty. I'm shaking in my boots...if I had any.

Any more logic fallacies and ignorance people want to throw at me?

I love how people here don't even read anything I have to say. Just mindlessly parrot the same garbage over and over again with snide intentions lurking expecting me to cave in. Just because I find some of Nintendo's actions reprehensible doesn't mean I in any way agree with pirates or piracy. I just would rather have actual consistency in how property is treated, regardless if it's digital or physical media. If they're both equal, they need to be treated equally by corporations as well as by the law.

Here's what I directly said:
While these are idiots and don't feel sympathy in that respect, Nintendo's response is hypocrisy. They can steal from their customers, but the players can't steal?
I pointed out the absurdity of both sides because I find both of them have their fallouts, though more on the pirate's side than Nintendo's. It was in the context of Nintendo taking away access to the store. In the EU, one of its only saving graces is that customers are protected from this Anti-Consumer behavior from companies. While I don't care that the other online features are banned, it would certainly strengthen Nintendo's position legally if they unblocked the eShop for sure.

That and it would also deal a major blow to the pirates' arguments if t hey have access to their games from the store itself. Problem solved.

And here:
I don't feel entitled to download products for which I have no ownership.
[/quote][/quote]

This would indicate that I'm not for piracy. But sure, just put words into my mouth like everyone else does.

That said, I'll likely buy this in January and transfer everything over then.

Hellblaze
JXSDF Technician

Post by Hellblaze »

Again if you have a problem with their practices don't bother with their products and quit defending those that were banned by pirating the game or playing the game early. I suggest you do research on that because that's what's been told and Nintendo has confirmed it. Yes those that were doing these things and going online to play the games early or pirating it got banned PERMANENTLY from their 3DS systems meaning they are not allowed to go online or buy games from the eshop ever again meaning their 3DSes are useless. They know who you are, you do something illegal stealing their products you get the banhammer. I fully agree with them. Quit throwing a tantrum over this and deal with it.

Anyway peeps at the league and gonna challenge the league with my team. I'm currently leveling up my team and catching Pokemon with the QR scanner each day. Has anyone used the QR Scanner if so what Pokemon have you caught so far with it? :)

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

Hellblaze wrote:Anyway peeps at the league and gonna challenge the league with my team. I'm currently leveling up my team and catching Pokemon with the QR scanner each day. Has anyone used the QR Scanner if so what Pokemon have you caught so far with it? :)
Deino seems to be a common QR Pokemon, my brother got one of those unlocked early on.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

Godzilla 2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla 2000 »

So mudsdale is amazing. Like, goddamn. Might be my favorite gen7 mon.

Highly recommened raising a mudbray early on. Once that thing hits level 30, HO BOY.

Hellblaze
JXSDF Technician

Post by Hellblaze »

GigaBowserG wrote:
Deino seems to be a common QR Pokemon, my brother got one of those unlocked early on.
I killed mine when I was using it. Now I gotta wait. :( Today I'm gonna catch Totodile. :D

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Hellblaze, Bigdog... you kept going after I told you two to knock it off. When I say stop it, I mean drop it then and there. No last words, no wrapping it up, just DROP IT AND MOVE ON. Enjoy your double warnings, both of you.

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.

Inferno Rodan
Futurian

Post by Inferno Rodan »

Godzilla 2000 wrote:So mudsdale is amazing. Like, goddamn. Might be my favorite gen7 mon.

Highly recommened raising a mudbray early on. Once that thing hits level 30, HO BOY.
All of my yes. Magneton and Mudsdale were really my MVPs in my playthrough. Mudsdale is just so amazingly tanky, even against special attacks, and it hits like a freaking truck. I love it.
"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening." - Grigori, Dragon's Dogma

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Inferno Rodan wrote:
Godzilla 2000 wrote:So mudsdale is amazing. Like, goddamn. Might be my favorite gen7 mon.

All of my yes. Magneton and Mudsdale were really my MVPs in my playthrough. Mudsdale is just so amazingly tanky, even against special attacks, and it hits like a freaking truck. I love it.
Mudsdale was a god for me against... a certain trainer's Bewear. Counter FTW, which is something I started back in B/W against Ghetsis's Bouffalant/ Marshal's Conks.

Popplio is the best starter to use in the game. Scald early on, lots of good coverage and firepower, and decent bulk... it's just good.

Godzilla 2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla 2000 »

Mudsdale pretty much made the fight with the totem vikavolt a joke. Besides the electric immunity; every time he hit me, bug bite just got weaker, and weaker, and weaker.

And that alolan raichu of hau's that supposedly gave people so much trouble? Mudsdale tanked two psychics (with a -sp.def nature) and OHKO'd with high horsepower. Get shit on, kid.