Pokemon Game Discussion 2.0

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Pokemon Game Discussion 2.0

Post by Giratina93 »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

YOU FOOLS! YOU LET THE ALMIGHTY RAYQUAZA FALL! SHAME ON YOU!!!
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

SJM925
E.S.P.Spy

Post by SJM925 »

I voted every day for him.

Shitsux. :/

Keldeo event to start soon.

I'm going to stand right outside of Game$top to download my two. I ain't setting foot in it. Just to taunt the employees. :lol:

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Watch it be so that there isn't even a prize mew given out from the tourney... or even better, give one out that' s flat-out unusable...

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.

Hellblaze
JXSDF Technician

Post by Hellblaze »

Flygon King wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

AGREED! RAAAAAAAAAAAAGEE!!!
GreenAiden555 wrote:I'm going to stand right outside of Game$top to download my two. I ain't setting foot in it. Just to taunt the employees. :lol:

YES! SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME! I'm doing the same lol :lol: THANK YOU FOR RIPPING ME OFF ON HALO YOU BASTARDS! DX *takes my money to Walmart* ^^

Bret
G-Grasper

Post by Bret »

Hellblaze wrote:
Flygon King wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

AGREED! RAAAAAAAAAAAAGEE!!!
GreenAiden555 wrote:I'm going to stand right outside of Game$top to download my two. I ain't setting foot in it. Just to taunt the employees. :lol:

YES! SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME! I'm doing the same lol :lol: THANK YOU FOR RIPPING ME OFF ON HALO YOU BASTARDS! DX *takes my money to Walmart* ^^
I find all this rage over Gamestop hilarious. I always have a wonderful time when I go to my Gamestop. The people are nice, they are very patient with you,etc. Had a bit of a rough time with one a fair few distance away from me when Metroid Prime Trilogy came out. They gave me the wrong disc so I had to take it back and get the right disc(they gave me a Metroid Prime 3 disc). Had a rough time a little bit after that when I went and got MGS3:Subsistance used. The girl explained to me that their was a mixup and some one put MGS2 Substance in the MGS3 case. I took it back and she found that someone didn't log that the copy was sold into the computer. Turns out they didn't have another copy so she just gave me a full refund.
Apparently SWTOR said that I can invite 25 people for a 7 day trial of the game. PM me if interested.

Hellblaze
JXSDF Technician

Post by Hellblaze »

Mothra Freak wrote:I generally don't have trouble with GameStop, it's just their business model is... disadvantageous for consumers.
Yeah for example they rip you off when you go in and sell a video game and they want it for like $10 or less when you spent like $30 or more on it. You can easily sell one for a good price on Amazon.com or eBay. Gamestop is just a rip off. I saw a Gamefly commercial and they were making fun of Gamestop. I'll look on Youtube and send ya the link it's just funny which is true XD As for people with not having trouble with Gamestop, it'll come around sooner or later for you guys.

SJM925
E.S.P.Spy

Post by SJM925 »

Bret wrote:I find all this rage over Gamestop hilarious.

Who is raging? No one yet.

Now would you like to preorder a copy of Halo: nobodycaresitsamatroidripoff 872 with day -1254 DLC? I know you're buying Super Mario Galaxy 2, but...

W-W-W-WAIT, DON'T LEAVE THE STORE, BUY A GAMEINFORMER SUBSCRIPTION!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo

Breeding. Mother has an 80% chance to pass down her ability if that species has 2, but DW mechanics stay the same.

Everstone is 100% now.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABY.jpg.gif.avi

Bret
G-Grasper

Post by Bret »

The only time they ask me about GameInformer is when my Subscription is about to run out. Also you guys do know it's their JOB to ask if you want to pre-order something right? I have hell of a lot worse service at fucking wal-mart. It seems like every time I go in there the cashiers I go up to is pissed off.
Apparently SWTOR said that I can invite 25 people for a 7 day trial of the game. PM me if interested.

SJM925
E.S.P.Spy

Post by SJM925 »

Bret wrote:The only time they ask me about GameInformer is when my Subscription is about to run out. Also you guys do know it's their JOB to ask if you want to pre-order something right? I have hell of a lot worse service at skreeonk wal-mart. It seems like every time I go in there the cashiers I go up to is pissed off.

So don't dislike the fact that... it's there and a part of the system?

Cut them slack when there are viable alternatives? Even ones that are cheaper? Even ones that should get more business instead of them?

I don't follow.... Unless viral...

Multiscale Lugia! I'm so pumped.

Anyone else looking to get something good come B2W2?

Legionmaster
Xilien Halfling

Post by Legionmaster »

Mothra Freak wrote:Where? I've not heard of a giveaway.
Lugia, Ho-oh, Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina are obtainable in that Pokemon Dream Radar game (that also gets you the kami trio forms).
bleep bloop

Hellblaze
JXSDF Technician

Post by Hellblaze »

Godzillatheultimate wrote:Odd Hellblaze. I've been using my local Gamestop since I got my Gameboy Advance SP. When I was seven. I'm Fifteen.
Lol I've went to Gamestop when I was your age and I'm 29 XD They're only doing this for money they even asked me if I wanted a Game Informer mag sub too but I said no. They do that to anyone who comes in and buys a game it shows you they are desperate for money because people are getting games easier online like Gamefly and all that stuff cause it's cheaper. That's why most businesses like Blockbuster are trying to recover and get people to come here and buy their stuff but they won't they go online cause it's cheaper. If Gamestop is ripping you off and stuff like that it means they are desperate for money and customers.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

GreenAiden555 wrote:
Now would you like to preorder a copy of Halo: nobodycaresitsamatroidripoff 872 with day -1254 DLC?
The amount of fail (with an ounce of irony) in this sentence is hilarious.

Hellblaze
JXSDF Technician

Post by Hellblaze »

UltramanGoji wrote:
GreenAiden555 wrote:
Now would you like to preorder a copy of Halo: nobodycaresitsamatroidripoff 872 with day -1254 DLC?
The amount of fail (with an ounce of irony) in this sentence is hilarious.
I don't find it funny I find it insulting. :mad:

Bret
G-Grasper

Post by Bret »

Hellblaze wrote:
Godzillatheultimate wrote:Odd Hellblaze. I've been using my local Gamestop since I got my Gameboy Advance SP. When I was seven. I'm Fifteen.
Lol I've went to Gamestop when I was your age and I'm 29 XD They're only doing this for money they even asked me if I wanted a Game Informer mag sub too but I said no. They do that to anyone who comes in and buys a game it shows you they are desperate for money because people are getting games easier online like Gamefly and all that stuff cause it's cheaper. That's why most businesses like Blockbuster are trying to recover and get people to come here and buy their stuff but they won't they go online cause it's cheaper. If Gamestop is ripping you off and stuff like that it means they are desperate for money and customers.
I find the this post just absolutely hilarious. So what do you want a store to do if they sell a magazine, not promote it? Also Gamefly is shit, really slow. Had to wait a month to get a game. Sent the game back and cancelled.

SJM925
E.S.P.Spy

Post by SJM925 »

Bret wrote:
I find the this post just absolutely hilarious. So what do you want a store to do if they sell a magazine, not promote it?
So you're saying that an annoying habit should be looked over because it's a part of the company?

By that logic, a turd colored gold should be excused of the putrid scent it has, right?

I don't follow.

UltramanGoji, what do you mean by "fail?"

Is anyone else peeved at the fact that, aside from cosmetics, Keldeo's form change doesn't do squat?

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Sorta... It's pretty much is there only to scream, " I RUN SECRET SWORD!" to attentive OU players... then again, one should ALWAYS be running Secret Sword... Never has the cries of the fat pink blobs sounded more lovely...

SJM925
E.S.P.Spy

Post by SJM925 »

Flygon King wrote: Never has the cries of the fat pink blobs sounded more lovely...

But seriously, yeah. I need to think of a Keldeo set soon-ish...

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Lol.

In all seriousness, 4th and 5th gens might as well be retitled, "How can we screw over Blissey?" The advent of far stronger fighting attacks/mons, Stronger and faster pokemon overall, Outrage becoming physical, Magic Guard, Mach Punch, Shadow Tag Gothittele, Psyshock, Voltturn, Eviolite Chansey, and Secret Sword are just wrecking Blissey... And what has she gotten in return? Diddly squat since 3rd Gen... The day that Blissey got OHKO'd by a special attack in OU... I bet back in 3rd Gen, people would have laughed at the notion...

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

GreenAiden555 wrote:
UltramanGoji, what do you mean by "fail?"
The fail statement that Halo is a ripoff of Metroid when it is far from a ripoff.

SJM925
E.S.P.Spy

Post by SJM925 »

UltramanGoji wrote: The fail statement that Halo is a ripoff of Metroid when it is far from a ripoff.
1. lrn2sarcasm
2. It is, but this isn't the thread to discuss that.
Flygon King wrote: In all seriousness, 4th and 5th gens might as well be retitled, "How can we screw over Blissey?" The advent of far stronger fighting attacks/mons, Stronger and faster pokemon overall, Outrage becoming physical, Magic Guard, Mach Punch, Shadow Tag Gothittele, Psyshock, Voltturn, Eviolite Chansey, and Secret Sword are just wrecking Blissey... And what has she gotten in return? Diddly squat since 3rd Gen... The day that Blissey got OHKO'd by a special attack in OU... I bet back in 3rd Gen, people would have laughed at the notion...

I think a LOT of things changed, and not just Blissey. My Infernape and Electivire were main staples in one of my Gen IV team, and they wrecked a lot of things; OHKO'ing Swamperts, Electivire never getting OHKO'd, never fearing Psychics or Grounds, etc, etc... now, for whatever reason, neither one of these guys can do the same thing in Gen V. I've never used Blissey, so I can't comment on how she got wrecked.