Official What are you Playing and the Last Game you Beat 2.0

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
gvamp
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Official What are you Playing and the Last Game you Beat 2.0

Postby gvamp » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:30 am

Tried Tembo the Badass Elephant on Xbox since its free and it just wasn't for me so instead I started Metro Exodus which is an amazing game even though I'm less than a half hour in.
optimum in mundi

Red-Death Gigan
Interpol Agent

Postby Red-Death Gigan » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:52 am

Playing currently Dynasty Warriors 9 (PS4)
Previously beat Warriors Orochi 4 (Xbox One)
... Godzilla lives inside each one of us.

HillyHulk
Interpol Agent

Postby HillyHulk » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:22 pm

Currently playing the PS4 version of Minecraft (trying to make a tree metropolis that spans across the entire world).
A game I remember beating Fire Pro Wrestling World (pretty great game in my opinion).
8-) ... because I can.

godzilla98rules
Futurian

Postby godzilla98rules » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:39 pm

All of the Sonic The Hedgehog games are for sale on Steam, so I took a look at two of them:

PLaying:

Sonic Adventure DX - So far it's been pretty good. It runs a lot smoother on my computer than SA2 and seems to be less buggy. At the current moment, I'm having fun playing this one.....

Gave Up On:

Sonic Adventure 2 - This game infuriated me. The broken graphics and controls caused the game to be unplayable in several spots. I made it as far as the giant stone statue boss before rage quitting over Sonic continuously falling off the edge because of the way the character moves vs the placement of the camera. It's disappointing too because the segments that didn't lag or glitched were actually fun......
godzilla98rules's Digital Paintings & More: http://godzilla98artworks.weebly.com/index.html
GeekyAustin: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQloD4HAZwFtUEJpzdZq3ag

Resized Image Resized Image

R.I.P. George Root III

gvamp
E.S.P.Spy

Postby gvamp » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:12 pm

I finished Metro Exodus a few weeks ago and thought it was an amazing game, my favorite in the series even though I got the bad ending.

Now I'm playing Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order and its pretty excellent. I like the mashup of various games; its like the Force Unleashed, Dark Souls, Metroid/Castlevania and Tomb Raider/Uncharted all rolled into one game.

Not sure what's after Star Wars, either The Outer Worlds or Pokemon Sword
optimum in mundi

gottatalktothefake
G-Grasper

Postby gottatalktothefake » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:36 pm

I got myself a copy of Pokemon Emerald, enjoying it immensely.
Smuggers wrote:How could Dougherty do this to us bros... he's defiling our beloved monsters right before our eyes, charging $15 a pop and getting millions in the process... I thought he was a trufan? I guess this was all some sick joke orchestrated by Thomas Tull for almost a decade...

Oh well. Guess I won't see the movie for myself and form my own opinion, I've basically already seen it in my mind from what I've read online and I know a lame duck when I see one. Time to whip out the 'ol 12 gauge

Return to “Video Game Hub”