Official What are you Playing and the Last Game you Beat 2.0

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
Ivo-goji
EDF Instructor

Re: Official What are you Playing and the Last Game you Beat 2.0

Post by Ivo-goji »

Got 180 emblems in SA2.
Resized Image
Kaiju-King42 wrote: Welcome to Toho Kingdom, where every conceivable opinion, no matter how outlandish or unpopular, is a possibility among the population.

TheSecondComing
Futurian

Post by TheSecondComing »

Today I beat Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare for 360. It's the only COD I own in my collection, I was impressed at the time that they landed a major player like Kevin Spacey. It's a fun game and I can still enjoy Spacey's skills as an actor even though he's been revealed as a slime.

GodEmperorGabara
The Modfather
The Modfather

Post by GodEmperorGabara »

Playing through SW Battlefront 1 and 2. Feels great to be back on these games again. Loved mowing down people as Darth Maul.
I hate you eternally now Derzerb, I hope you know this.
<3

Made a Discord server, feel free to message me if you're interested.

ShinGi
Interpol Agent

Post by ShinGi »

Beat Far Cry 5 the game was good.... expect for the ending which i found to be terrible

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

Taking a break from God of War since I'm house sitting so I've picked up Metroid Return of Samus for the 3DS. Pretty fun game. I'm not very far into it probably about 10-15%. I probably won't go 100% on this playthrough but sometime I'd like to go through and get all the energy tanks and missile upgrades.
Proud owner of a Xbox Series X, Switch OLED and PS5.

PC Specs
CPU: Intel i9 10900k, Motherboard: MSI Gaming Carbon Wi-Fi, Case: Corsair 4000D airflow, RAM: G.Skill DDR4 32GB (16GBx2), GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Vision, Storage: WD SN750 1TB, Mouse and Keyboard: Logitech G502 Lightspeed Mouse and Logitech G905 Keyboard.

TheSecondComing
Futurian

I beat Max Payne 3 on my PS3. My PS3 library is almost all beaten, so I jumped back into GTA: San Andreas for PS2. I beat a level I struggled with for a long time, my last save file was from January 2017.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Splitting my time between Final Fantasy VII and Ni No Kuni II currently.
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

HedorahGrabber
GPN Volunteer

Post by HedorahGrabber »

I've been playing the Master Chief Collection as of recent. The game is finally being fixed through the Halo Community Feedback Program and I'm super excited for it.
Sir, you're interfering with my deep lore discussion.

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

Dawsbfiremind wrote:Splitting my time between Final Fantasy VII and Ni No Kuni II currently.
How is Ni no Kuni 2? I've been thinking about getting it but despite owning the first game I never actually played it. I know I don't need to play through the first game in order for the second one. I'm a fan of JRPGs so would i like Kuni 2?

PC Specs
CPU: Intel i9 10900k, Motherboard: MSI Gaming Carbon Wi-Fi, Case: Corsair 4000D airflow, RAM: G.Skill DDR4 32GB (16GBx2), GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Vision, Storage: WD SN750 1TB, Mouse and Keyboard: Logitech G502 Lightspeed Mouse and Logitech G905 Keyboard.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

gvamp wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:Splitting my time between Final Fantasy VII and Ni No Kuni II currently.
How is Ni no Kuni 2? I've been thinking about getting it but despite owning the first game I never actually played it. I know I don't need to play through the first game in order for the second one. I'm a fan of JRPGs so would i like Kuni 2?
I would say so, mainly 'cause I'm a JRPG nut and love it as well. It's a lot like playing through a Ghibli film.
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

Sweet good to know I'll probably pick it up when it goes on sale digitally. I'll get that Deluxe version that comes with the season pass.

PC Specs

TheSecondComing
Futurian

I'm not close to beating anything but currently am playing:
PS2: GTA San Andreas
Xbox: Destroy All Humans
PS3: Mass Effect/Metal Gear Solid (backwards compatibility is nifty and dishonest all at once)
Xbox 360: Switching through library atm because I haven't made good progress on anything lately, but most recently Gears of War 3
Xbox One: Metal Gear Solid V.

Added in 7 days 6 hours 18 minutes 54 seconds:
^^Still rotating my 360 library, but I was closer to beating Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare than I thought. Got that one out of the way.

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

Almost done with God of War PS4. Probably got about 10 hours or so. I'm going to try and stretch it until JW: Evolution comes out then I'll divide my time between that and The Witcher 3 Hearts of Stone DLC.

PC Specs

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Currently playing God of War 3 Remastered. I grew bored of my current PS4 library so I decided to pick this up in preparation for the new one that I'm planning to nab by the end of the summer.

space godzilla
JXSDF Technician

Post by space godzilla »

Beat: Undertale, pacifist run. Never played it before, and all I have to say is that it's a great fucking game. Wish I played it sooner.

Playing: Undertale, genocide run and Shadow of the Colossus (PS4).
Last edited by space godzilla on Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Against all the evil that Hell can conjure, all the wickedness that mankind can produce, we will send unto them... only you. Rip and tear, until it is done. - King Novik, DOOM Eternal

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

I finished God of War, and the first Witcher 3 DLC Hearts of Stone. Now I'm playing Jurassic World Evolution. Very fun game.

Probably play that for another week or two then go to the final Witcher 3 DLC.

PC Specs

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Currently playing both Detroit: Become Human and God of War. Both are very fabulous games and definitely runner-ups for Game of the Year. Obviously of course its still too early since eventually there will be Red Dead Redemption 2, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Spider-Man and The Walking Dead: The Final Season. The only other games that could give them a run for their money.

Red-Death Gigan
Interpol Agent

Post by Red-Death Gigan »

Currently playing a "moderately modded" Skyrim SE (Xbox One S) as a Yautja/Predator.
Last game beat, Injustice 2 LE (Xbox One S).
... Godzilla lives inside each one of us.

Monster Zero
Futurian

Post by Monster Zero »

Beat Silent Hill 2 and I'm playing it again to get the Rebirth ending. Also working on Silent Hill Downpour (Very boring) and MGS2 (Very awesome.)

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

I just finished The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine the other day and I've officially played through the game. I didn't do 100% of it but I did a good chunk of the game. The Witcher 3 is simply brilliant one of the best games I've ever played and probably my favorite game of all time. In about 5 years or so I'll probably go back through the game again and try to go 100%, I missed a lot of the GWENT stuff my first playthrough which is fine and I also want to get the "good" ending, I ended up getting the bad one my first play through.

Now I'm playing Battlefield 1 which recently got a 4K X enhanced patch on Xbox One, the game looks amazing. Having a blast so far with it. I'm on the third campaign (the airplane one.) I'll probably finish that this weekend then not sure what I'll move on too. I know on the 7th of Sepetember I'll be playing Spider-Man on PS4.

PC Specs