Official What are you Playing and the Last Game you Beat 2.0

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Re: Official What are you Playing and the Last Game you Beat 2.0

Post by BlueGojira »

Two days ago, I finally beat Alien: Isolation. It has to be one of the best games of all time, and I recommend it to literally anybody who is a fan of horror, sci-fi, or even just games in general. It is an absolute masterpiece. 9.7/10.
SoleMan wrote: I feel like with his passing, it finally lays the era of Godzilla to rest. No more are there guys in rubber suits, no more are there fun, silly, kid-friendly Godzillas, no more are the days when you could make out in the back row with your sweetheart and your kid brother could be in the front, eyes glued to the screen. Instead we're left with the gritty, cold world of Hollywood and apocalyptic visions of nightmare creatures.

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

I restarted RE0 HD on Xbox One, I should be done with that probably this weekend I just finished the training facility which is about half way through the game maybe a little more.

After I finish off RE0 its back to Horizon Zero Dawn. After Horizon Zero Dawn its back to Prey until they makes me mad again then I'll move on to Ratchet and Clank on the PS4. Not sure what I'll do after R&C maybe back to Prey if I don't finish it this next time :P
Proud owner of a Xbox Series X, Switch OLED and PS5.

PC Specs
CPU: Intel i9 10900k, Motherboard: MSI Gaming Carbon Wi-Fi, Case: Corsair 4000D airflow, RAM: G.Skill DDR4 32GB (16GBx2), GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Vision, Storage: WD SN750 1TB, Mouse and Keyboard: Logitech G502 Lightspeed Mouse and Logitech G905 Keyboard.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Currently playing Evolve, Dying Light, Titanfall 2, Friday the 13th, Batman: Arkham Knight, Godzilla, and Alien: Isolation.

Last game I beat: Godzilla Smash3
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

Currently replaying Batman: Arkham City. I also keep trying to play Psychonauts. I know it's great, I know I enjoy it, but for some reason I keep not being hooked.

Hellblaze
JXSDF Technician

Post by Hellblaze »

Currently stuck on Twilight Princess HD on my Wii U. Have to give this Goron some hot spring water I got two of them why isn't he taking it!?

Monster Zero
Futurian

Post by Monster Zero »

Been off and on with Resident Evil 6, Adventure Time Finn and Jake Investigations, and Gmod recently.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Almost done unlocking characters in Xenoverse 2. Just got Super 17 and the super villain versions of Kid Buu and Omega left to go. These damn later Parallel Quests are really aggravating, especially trying to get the Ultimate Finishes. By the time the main PQ is done I've only got a couple minutes left to work with.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

ShinGi
Interpol Agent

Post by ShinGi »

Currently playing Portal 2 and really liking it.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Portal 2 is awesome. I highly recommend the multiplayer, along with the DLC.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

I finished RE0 last week and I've been playing Horizon Zero Dawn since then. Probably take a break from HZD in a week or two and move on to something else then go back to HZD.

PC Specs
CPU: Intel i9 10900k, Motherboard: MSI Gaming Carbon Wi-Fi, Case: Corsair 4000D airflow, RAM: G.Skill DDR4 32GB (16GBx2), GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Vision, Storage: WD SN750 1TB, Mouse and Keyboard: Logitech G502 Lightspeed Mouse and Logitech G905 Keyboard.

SickleFeather
Samurai

Post by SickleFeather »

I managed to finish off Black Mesa 2 days ago,
It's a very good fan-made remake for Half Life 1, can't wait for the Xen levels to happen.
"So ends the human race! The future is built upon the past, but your kind shall never see it! Your mother and father are dead, tiny one. And now, it is your turn...TO DIE!" - Grima, Fire Emblem Awakening

Monster Zero
Futurian

Post by Monster Zero »

Been playing The Last of Us, Undertale, and Skullgirls a lot lately.

Jory
Monarch Researcher

Post by Jory »

Finished all six cases in Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments (PS3) and started up Jurassic Park: The Game.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Replaying Ocarina of Time on my new 2DS.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!

GreenScar
Monarch Researcher

Post by GreenScar »

Been playing the Hell outta some Titanfall 2. I try to move on to other games like Just Cause 3 or Darksiders remastered but I keep going back to Titanfall.
:g2k: :godzilla: :g64: :spacegodzilla: :mechagodzilla: :gigan: :monsterx:

Top 5 Toho Kaiju I hope show up in the Monsterverse -https://youtu.be/ay28_lPFHvg

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Beat Ocarina of Time for the umpteenth time.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Been playing Power Rangers: Legacy Wars the past few days. The graphics are really nice, the combat system is decent enough, the roster is amazing (with the promise of it becoming even amazing-er), and it has lots of nice little Easter Egg-y details, but goddamn if the leveling up system isn't broken as all hell. It's almost impossible to make any kind of progress in this game.
Last edited by TitanoGoji16 on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

Hellblaze
JXSDF Technician

Post by Hellblaze »

Played Pokken DX demo have to say I may get the game. Still continuing on Breath of the Wild looking for shrines. Not gonna beat Ganon just yet I'll take my time.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Started Final Fantasy XII: the Zodiac Age and fell completely in love with it, so safe to say I'll be playing it for a while.
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

I'm out of my video game funk now so I started Dishonored. More specifically the Definitive version on Xbox One. So far the game is pretty sweet. I love the fact that its like a FPS Assassin's Creed game.

After I finish Dishonored I'm going to go back to Zelda Twilight Princess HD on Wii U so I can level up my Wolf Link Amiibo for when I go back to Breath of the Wild.

PC Specs