Official What are you Playing and the Last Game you Beat 2.0

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Re: Official What are you Playing and the Last Game you Beat 2.0

Post by Fish Cakes »

World of Warcraft. Now and forever. :c
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

HedorahIsBestGirl
Gotengo Officer

Post by HedorahIsBestGirl »

Just replayed BioShock 1 and 2. Might go ahead and do Infinite next, but I've already played that one several times. Still probably my favorite video game series.
The wisest words ever spoken on TK: "When I Saw The Showa Movie's white My Friend's They seid WTF is This Your showing Me to Men Fighting In suit's they found At party city Butt when I Showed Them The Heisei film's they thoght They where pritty fun To Watch"

:Godzilla68: and :Anguirus: were never really friends.

:Hedorah: is best girl, :Baragon: is best boy

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Currently playing Luigi's Mansion 3 and MediEvil (PS4).

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

I'm currently playing Wolfenstein 2 The New Colossus. I'm about three quarters of the way done and I'm really liking it. It had a very slow start so slow I almost gave up playing it but once you get to the half way point it picks up.

After I finish that I'm probably going to move on to MediEvil on PS4 or Days Gone haven't decided yet.
Proud owner of a Xbox Series X, Switch OLED and PS5.

PC Specs
CPU: Intel i9 10900k, Motherboard: MSI Gaming Carbon Wi-Fi, Case: Corsair 4000D airflow, RAM: G.Skill DDR4 32GB (16GBx2), GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Vision, Storage: WD SN750 1TB, Mouse and Keyboard: Logitech G502 Lightspeed Mouse and Logitech G905 Keyboard.

Showa Gojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by Showa Gojira »

Currently playing through Evil Dead: Fistful of Boomstick. Also been playing Super Smash Bros Ultimate and Star Wars Battlefront 2, as well as a lot of play testing for Godzilla - Ultraman - Gamera: All Monsters Attack!
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:40 pm
Best kaiju game ever. Like, seriously, awesome to play and full of cool little nods to the films that make it up. Ten out of ten. Worth waiting for.

"GODZILLA - ULTRAMAN - GAMERA: ALL MONSTERS ATTACK!"
http://kaijubeatemup.blogspot.com/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6vZKr ... XgWG0hADNA
The Thread: http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... =19&t=5609

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

Just finished Wolfenstein 2, was an excellent game especially near the end. I almost gave up on it but after you get through the first quarter of the game it picks up steam.

Still haven't decided what game to start next, I'm leaning more toward MediEvil on the PS4 instead of Days Gone.

PC Specs
CPU: Intel i9 10900k, Motherboard: MSI Gaming Carbon Wi-Fi, Case: Corsair 4000D airflow, RAM: G.Skill DDR4 32GB (16GBx2), GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Vision, Storage: WD SN750 1TB, Mouse and Keyboard: Logitech G502 Lightspeed Mouse and Logitech G905 Keyboard.

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

Fish Cakes wrote:World of Warcraft. Now and forever. :c
Forever and ever and ever until I die and have to run back to my corpse. QQ
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Playing Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Offical Game Of The Movie (Xbox 360) thanks to a 20 dollar Ebay find and it being made backwards compatible for XBOX One.

Worth waiting 15 years to finally play

RIP Evan.

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

I'm back to Monster Hunter World on Xbox One, I've got about five more "story" quests to do then I'm done with the main game.

Next week I start Animal Crossing on the Switch and I'll probably divide my time between that and something else until RE3 comes out in about a month.

PC Specs

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Hitman 2016 and Hitman 2 have consumed my life. I like having targets pick up an RFID tag coin, then put the RFID bomb in the magic suitcase essentially turning it into a magic homing suitcase missile.

SuperPawnageGigan
G-Force Personnel

Post by SuperPawnageGigan »

The game i am trying to beat is one of the greatest games of all time. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
8-BIT MADNESS
2 Friends having a good time.

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

I'm currently working on the Resident Evil 3 remake. I'm probably going to hold off on playing it until Tuesday that's when I get my new TV so I want something to test it out.

Also playing Animal Crossing New Horizons daily.

PC Specs

Chris55
Site Director | Media Relations
Site Director | Media Relations

Post by Chris55 »

I'm just about to finish the RE3 Remake on Hardcore. Nightmare is next!
Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Dead Space 2 on Zealot difficulty. Holy crap this is hard. With a fully upgraded RIG the basic necromorphs still rip chunks out of your health. I can already tell the later levels are going to be utter hell.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

HedorahIsBestGirl
Gotengo Officer

Breakdown wrote:Dead Space 2 on Zealot difficulty. Holy crap this is hard. With a fully upgraded RIG the basic necromorphs still rip chunks out of your health. I can already tell the later levels are going to be utter hell.
I just completed my second playthrough on Zealot a couple months back. The last three levels are utter hell. The mine levels right before them are pretty bad too; I ran out of health packs with minimal HP during the drill segment and died like ten times in a row. Also fuck that fucking Regenerator...

What weapons do you use? My preferred set-up is Seeker Rifle (best gun ever when fully upgraded), Ripper (good for defense at a close range and for fucking up the Regenerator at the end), Detonator (excellent stopping power and good for the final boss) and Line Gun (basically a good all-around weapon).
The wisest words ever spoken on TK: "When I Saw The Showa Movie's white My Friend's They seid WTF is This Your showing Me to Men Fighting In suit's they found At party city Butt when I Showed Them The Heisei film's they thoght They where pritty fun To Watch"

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

HedorahIsBestGirl wrote:
Breakdown wrote:Dead Space 2 on Zealot difficulty. Holy crap this is hard. With a fully upgraded RIG the basic necromorphs still rip chunks out of your health. I can already tell the later levels are going to be utter hell.
I just completed my second playthrough on Zealot a couple months back. The last three levels are utter hell. The mine levels right before them are pretty bad too; I ran out of health packs with minimal HP during the drill segment and died like ten times in a row. Also fuck that fucking Regenerator...

What weapons do you use? My preferred set-up is Seeker Rifle (best gun ever when fully upgraded), Ripper (good for defense at a close range and for fucking up the Regenerator at the end), Detonator (excellent stopping power and good for the final boss) and Line Gun (basically a good all-around weapon).
Typically I run the Plasma Cutter and Pulse Rifle,but I'm experimenting with a power-tool only loadout. For that I'm using the Ripper, Rivet gun, Contact Beam (for bosses), and the Plasma Cutter.

Pukers and Leapers are by far the most annoying enemies in the game by a huge margin, especially the enhanced versions.
Last edited by Breakdown on Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

HedorahIsBestGirl
Gotengo Officer

Breakdown wrote: Pukers and Leapers are by far the most annoying enemies in the game by a huge margin, especially the enhanced versions.
They sure as hell are. Enhanced Pukers might be my most hated enemy in any video game. Enhanced Leapers are pretty high up there, too. One of the reasons I love the Seeker Rifle is that its alt-fire can gib them both in one well-placed shot. Contact Beam does the trick too, but everything else is like throwing rocks at the evil bastards.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

HedorahIsBestGirl wrote:
Breakdown wrote: Pukers and Leapers are by far the most annoying enemies in the game by a huge margin, especially the enhanced versions.
They sure as hell are. Enhanced Pukers might be my most hated enemy in any video game. Enhanced Leapers are pretty high up there, too. One of the reasons I love the Seeker Rifle is that its alt-fire can gib them both in one well-placed shot. Contact Beam does the trick too, but everything else is like throwing rocks at the evil bastards.
The Lurkers would have taken the number 1 spot but they're frail enough to where they're not that big of an issue. Of course it's still a pain in the ass when you have to fight several screaming Necromorphs in close quarters while having to dodge Lurker and Puker projectiles.

God, I remember this one room in Government Sector that is a series of catwalks in a dark room with only red emergency lights for visibility. It was a non stop onslaught of Enhanced Pukers, Enhanced Slashers, normal Slashers and the suicide bombing necromorphs, sometimes ALL AT ONCE.
ImageImage

HedorahIsBestGirl
Gotengo Officer

Breakdown wrote: The Lurkers would have taken the number 1 spot but they're frail enough to where they're not that big of an issue. Of course it's still a pain in the ass when you have to fight several screaming Necromorphs in close quarters while having to dodge Lurker and Puker projectiles.
Yeah, fuck Lurkers too. They're the reason that drill part was hell when I ran out of health packs on my last playthrough. Kept sniping me while I was trying to keep the Slashers and the Pukers at bay.
Breakdown wrote: God, I remember this one room in Government Sector that is a series of catwalks in a dark room with only red emergency lights for visibility. It was a non stop onslaught of Enhanced Pukers, Enhanced Slashers, normal Slashers and the suicide bombing necromorphs, sometimes ALL AT ONCE.
That might be the worst room in the entire game. It's certainly up there. I probably died eight times at that part. Other part I hate is a little before then when you have to hack the door while all kinds of Necromorphs keep spawning. I think Dead Space 2 on Zealot is probably the hardest game I've ever beaten.

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Post by Destoroyah of Worlds »

Persona 5 Royal - love it so far. About 45 hours into it.
Animal Crossing New Horizons - Starting to get bored with it.
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!