Soul Calibur.

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
GodzillaFreak99
Futurian

Re: Soul Calibur.

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:19 am

miguelnuva wrote:Alpha Pat and Phyrra omega were both better characters then there previous versions.

Personally I'm still on the I want a third soul sword bandwagon.

Honestly I prefer Regular Pyrrha, Pyrrha O kind of gives me the creeps "Let's become one...It's so warm!" *shiver*
Neo-Chop!

"Now do you remember? Who you are? I cheated Copyright claims because of you. And because of you I left my mark on YouTube. You have too. You're your own man. I'm Living Corpse and you are too. No, he's the two of us together. Because this legend of ours? It belongs to us and with it we can change the world and the future. Carry that wherever you go my friend because from this day on, you're Living Corpse"

Bubbazilla
Ronin

Postby Bubbazilla » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:27 pm

Game play wise: I'd to add where you could play as ally of your pick of the various Soul Calibur fighters. Think setting the game in WWI, you could play as Bob, a Cowboy whom uses a revolver and a lasso, Liu Tan, Chinese pirate with a Mauser bolt action rifle and a Tai Chi sword, and Von Krieger a German flying ace whom uses a Luger pistol and hand grenades. Their stories would be linked to Soul Calibur, too. Example: Von Krieger and Bob both want to destroy Soul Calibur, because they think it is too powerful of a weapon to exist. But Liu Tan wants to sell it to the Bolsheviks, so she buy more modern weaponry for her pirate band from German arms dealers. If Liu Tan succeeds, the Bolsheviks could wipe out all mankind in their mad quest for global domination.

Young Guy
Futurian

Postby Young Guy » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:49 am

Bubbazilla wrote:Game play wise: I'd to add where you could play as ally of your pick of the various Soul Calibur fighters. Think setting the game in WWI, you could play as Bob, a Cowboy whom uses a revolver and a lasso, Liu Tan, Chinese pirate with a Mauser bolt action rifle and a Tai Chi sword, and Von Krieger a German flying ace whom uses a Luger pistol and hand grenades. Their stories would be linked to Soul Calibur, too. Example: Von Krieger and Bob both want to destroy Soul Calibur, because they think it is too powerful of a weapon to exist. But Liu Tan wants to sell it to the Bolsheviks, so she buy more modern weaponry for her pirate band from German arms dealers. If Liu Tan succeeds, the Bolsheviks could wipe out all mankind in their mad quest for global domination.

That doesn't sound like Soul Calibur to me.

Phoebe wrote:Gee, thanks. It's nice to know I stumbled into another cisgendered patriarchy. :roll:

GodzillaFreak99
Futurian

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:01 am

Greetings friends, I come barring grim (or good, depending on how you look at it) news. It was announced this morning that On September 30, at precisely 11:30 a.m anod or p.m, Soul Calibur: Lost Swords will be shutting down it's servers.

Though the warriors may fade, their souls will live on.
Neo-Chop!

"Now do you remember? Who you are? I cheated Copyright claims because of you. And because of you I left my mark on YouTube. You have too. You're your own man. I'm Living Corpse and you are too. No, he's the two of us together. Because this legend of ours? It belongs to us and with it we can change the world and the future. Carry that wherever you go my friend because from this day on, you're Living Corpse"

Young Guy
Futurian

Postby Young Guy » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:29 am

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:Greetings friends, I come barring grim (or good, depending on how you look at it) news. It was announced this morning that On September 30, at precisely 11:30 a.m anod or p.m, Soul Calibur: Lost Swords will be shutting down it's servers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lum6ySQa4MM

"Their souls will ignite again"
I sure hope so.

Phoebe wrote:Gee, thanks. It's nice to know I stumbled into another cisgendered patriarchy. :roll:

GodzillaFreak99
Futurian

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:30 am

Young Guy wrote:
GodzillaFreak99 wrote:Greetings friends, I come barring grim (or good, depending on how you look at it) news. It was announced this morning that On September 30, at precisely 11:30 a.m anod or p.m, Soul Calibur: Lost Swords will be shutting down it's servers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lum6ySQa4MM

"Their souls will ignite again"
I sure hope so.

hint hint
Neo-Chop!

GodzillaFreak99
Futurian

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:41 pm

Today (or yesterday at the time I'm writing this) The servers for Soul Calibur: Lost Swords have official closed, meaning the game has been completely shut down. Okay, so I got the date wrong, Does anyone really care? XD

Worry not mi amigos, for there is a silver lining. On the official Soul Calibur facebook page, Project Soul posted a message that said (and I quote) "Look forward for the next announcement" What could this "announcement" possibly be? A Soul Calibur 6? or perhaps, something new all
together.

You can view the post for yourself here:
https://www.facebook.com/SoulCalibur
Neo-Chop!

Young Guy
Futurian

Postby Young Guy » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:32 am

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:Today (or yesterday at the time I'm writing this) The servers for Soul Calibur: Lost Swords have official closed, meaning the game has been completely shut down. Okay, so I got the date wrong, Does anyone really care? XD

Worry not mi amigos, for there is a silver lining. On the official Soul Calibur facebook page, Project Soul posted a message that said (and I quote) "Stay tuned for the next announcement" What could this "announcement" possibly be? A Soul Calibur 6? or perhaps, something new all
together.

You can view the post for yourself here:

Watch it be a shitty freemium mobile game.

GodzillaFreak99
Futurian

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:26 am

Well boys and girls, it's time to celebrate 20 years of Soul Calibur!

"To celebrate Soulcalibur 20th Anniversary, we invite you to discover (again) our unique universe! Character focus, trivia, fan arts, quiz and so many surprises. Be ready, Legends are coming!"
Neo-Chop!

Young Guy
Futurian

Postby Young Guy » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:51 am

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:Well boys and girls, it's time to celebrate 20 years of Soul Calibur!

"To celebrate Soulcalibur 20th Anniversary, we invite you to discover (again) our unique universe! Character focus, trivia, fan arts, quiz and so many surprises. Be ready, Legends are coming!"

Legends are coming? As in Soul Calibur 6?

GodzillaFreak99
Futurian

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:18 am

Young Guy wrote:
GodzillaFreak99 wrote:Well boys and girls, it's time to celebrate 20 years of Soul Calibur!

Legends are coming? As in Soul Calibur 6?

who knows. Although, I did hear that there will be some sort of announcement at Comic-Con this year. https://comiccon2016.sched.org/event/7f ... games-2016
Neo-Chop!

LegendZilla
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby LegendZilla » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:09 am

A Native American warrior or Ottoman Jannisary would be cool additions for future characters.

Living Corpse
EDF Soldier

Postby Living Corpse » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:40 pm

......I'M SO OLD!
ebirahsmeg1 wrote:Let's also include those who like to include several quotes from other members that they think are supposedly funny, witty, or clever (when in 99.9% of the time they're just incredibly dumb) in their signatures...these are nearly as obnoxious as oversized images...

GodzillaFreak99
Futurian

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:05 am

Guys! Bandai Namco wants to hear your voices! If you want a Soul Calibur 6, let them know!

Tweet them! leave a comment on the facebook page! Do whatever you can to show them you want it, and you want it NOW
https://twitter.com/hoshino_calibur?lang=en

@Living Corpse: Hey, at least you get sponge baths form hot sexy nurses, so there's that. :mrgreen:
Neo-Chop!

Young Guy
Futurian

Postby Young Guy » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:43 am

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:Guys! Bandai Namco wants to hear your voices! If you want a Soul Calibur 6, let them know!

Tweet them! leave a comment on the facebook page! Do whatever you can to show them you want it, and you want it NOW
https://twitter.com/hoshino_calibur?lang=en

@Living Corpse: Hey, at least you get sponge baths form hot sexy nurses, so there's that. :mrgreen:

I wish I could help, but I'm not on Facebook nor Twitter.

Return to “Video Game Hub”