Soul Calibur.

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.

Re: Soul Calibur.

Postby miguelnuva » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:15 am

Alpha Pat and Phyrra omega were both better characters then there previous versions.

Personally I'm still on the I want a third soul sword bandwagon.
The one thing I want to see in life,TOHO buy Gamera.

Shadow Area 1-0

miguelnuva
Kwaidan

Geiger Counter

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:19 am

miguelnuva wrote:Alpha Pat and Phyrra omega were both better characters then there previous versions.

Personally I'm still on the I want a third soul sword bandwagon.

Honestly I prefer Regular Pyrrha, Pyrrha O kind of gives me the creeps "Let's become one...It's so warm!" *shiver* but she's still awesome.
"Nostalgia is a blinder and a noose; it causes people to stagnate rather than progress."

GodzillaFreak99
King of the Pirates

Geiger Counter

Team: 7 warlords of the sea
Favourite Kaiju: Kiryu

Postby Bubbazilla » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:27 pm

Game play wise: I'd to add where you could play as ally of your pick of the various Soul Calibur fighters. Think setting the game in WWI, you could play as Bob, a Cowboy whom uses a revolver and a lasso, Liu Tan, Chinese pirate with a Mauser bolt action rifle and a Tai Chi sword, and Von Krieger a German flying ace whom uses a Luger pistol and hand grenades. Their stories would be linked to Soul Calibur, too. Example: Von Krieger and Bob both want to destroy Soul Calibur, because they think it is too powerful of a weapon to exist. But Liu Tan wants to sell it to the Bolsheviks, so she buy more modern weaponry for her pirate band from German arms dealers. If Liu Tan succeeds, the Bolsheviks could wipe out all mankind in their mad quest for global domination.
Bubbazilla
Ronin

Postby Young Guy » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:49 am

Bubbazilla wrote:Game play wise: I'd to add where you could play as ally of your pick of the various Soul Calibur fighters. Think setting the game in WWI, you could play as Bob, a Cowboy whom uses a revolver and a lasso, Liu Tan, Chinese pirate with a Mauser bolt action rifle and a Tai Chi sword, and Von Krieger a German flying ace whom uses a Luger pistol and hand grenades. Their stories would be linked to Soul Calibur, too. Example: Von Krieger and Bob both want to destroy Soul Calibur, because they think it is too powerful of a weapon to exist. But Liu Tan wants to sell it to the Bolsheviks, so she buy more modern weaponry for her pirate band from German arms dealers. If Liu Tan succeeds, the Bolsheviks could wipe out all mankind in their mad quest for global domination.

That doesn't sound like Soul Calibur to me.
Sure was nice of the princess to invite us to a picnic, gay Luigi?
I hope she made LOTSA SPAGHETTI!
I wonder what's for dinner...
Come back when you're a little MMM richer!
You dare bring light to my lair?! YOU MUST DIE!
Squadala! We are off
SnooPING AS usual, I see
Mah boi, this peace is what all true warriors strive for
Rope, lamp oil, bombs? You want it? It's yours, my friend
When there's smoke, they pinch back
You know what they say: all toasters toast toast
That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario!

Young Guy
G-Grasper

Geiger Counter

Team: King Harkinian's Peace Striving Warriors
Favourite Kaiju: Orga, Baraka Obama, John McKano, Morshu and Weegee