Soul Calibur.

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.

Re: Soul Calibur.

Postby Hellspawn28 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:14 am

Is the 5th game better then the 4th game?
Hellspawn28
Seatopian Demigod

Postby miguelnuva » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:30 am

Hellspawn28 wrote:Is the 5th game better then the 4th game?

It depends on what your looking for, I hold the fighting the same while

4 has
-better stroy

5 has
-better create a character mode
The one thing I want to see in life,TOHO buy Gamera.

Shadow Area 1-0

miguelnuva
Kwaidan

Geiger Counter

Postby Zilla103192 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:40 am

never played a SC game in my life, but dear god this looks awesome.

Buying it as soon as I get paid.

Now, question about the link MG provided... Are they REALLY nude? Or is there that black bar?

I ask, because my sister typically plays fighting games too, and I don't need her seeing and penis in a game I own and running to tell mom what she saw.
Don't try to be something else. Don't try to be less. Great things are going to happen in your life. Great things. And with that will come great responsibility.

My Official Facebook Page! Like and Share!! https://www.facebook.com/DillonFisherAr ... e=bookmark

Zilla103192
Freelance Artist

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter

Favourite Kaiju: Rodan

Postby Living Corpse » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:56 am

Trust me when I say two is way better and the best. It has a crapton of content to unlock. 5 is actually a step down from 4, there isn't even any Arcade endings!

Chris55 wrote:King Kong could fling his poop SO FAST, you'd think it was a beam!

Beef Bigshot wrote:I guess its used to make the kaiju look more alien and creepy to the audience. Also its like visual sex to the viewer

Janjira54 wrote:I believe this is the first time we've ever seen Godzilla having genitals. Christ, the things this site makes me say...

Living Corpse
Seatopian Demigod

Geiger Counter

Postby miguelnuva » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:44 am

Living Corpse wrote:Trust me when I say two is way better and the best. It has a crapton of content to unlock. 5 is actually a step down from 4, there isn't even any Arcade endings!

Two was by far the best soul calibur, I wish they could make an ultimate soul calibur game where ever one from soul blade- soul calibur V is included. Only problem would be link missing but maybe sony could shove nintendo some money their way.

Shadow Area 1-0

miguelnuva
Kwaidan

Geiger Counter

Postby TitanoGoji16 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:40 am

zilla103192 wrote:Now, question about the link MG provided... Are they REALLY nude? Or is there that black bar?

Neither, lol. That was a hack someone did. In the actual game, it's the same "Underwear is as far as it can go" it always is.

miguelnuva wrote:I wish they could make an ultimate soul calibur game where ever one from soul blade- soul calibur V is included. Only problem would be link missing but maybe sony could shove nintendo some money their way.

I've been wanting to see a game like this for some time now. Even with minor guys like Revenant, Charade and the shopkeepers, lol.
"Contact Star Hunter Universe M. Tell them we need Gigan's help immediately."

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller

Geiger Counter

Postby Zilla103192 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:39 am

alright, thanks.

DO you need to unlock custom parts? Or are they all available to you from the start?
Don't try to be something else. Don't try to be less. Great things are going to happen in your life. Great things. And with that will come great responsibility.

My Official Facebook Page! Like and Share!! https://www.facebook.com/DillonFisherAr ... e=bookmark

Zilla103192
Freelance Artist

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter

Postby miguelnuva » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:08 pm

zilla103192 wrote:alright, thanks.

DO you need to unlock custom parts? Or are they all available to you from the start?

Player level 67 or 68 and you have everything worth getting. Player level 99 gets you everything.

Shadow Area 1-0

miguelnuva
Kwaidan

Geiger Counter

Postby mecha-gino » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:46 pm

Yes, I was quite disappointed when I discovered you can't make them as nude as you want. :P I am also disappointed that is doesn't have the legendary cup sizes 4 had, so I'm going to play soul caliber IV before I get back into V. :D

Oh and while I couldn't make the ultimate fanservice character, I did shove a heart up a woman's vagina to make it look like one.
*awesome face*
A proud supporter of just leaving Alienhulk's opinions of films alone and a butthurt non-supporter of the man of steel topic who won't post there until it's merged with the other superman topic.
*awesome troll face*
U Mad
http://i48.tinypic.com/o9fsc1.jpg
mecha-gino
EDF Soldier

Postby Biollante » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:32 am

Played some Soul Calibur at my lan center. I love Astaroth.
Biollante
G-Grasper

Postby TitanoGoji16 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:59 pm

So... I made Gigan.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller

Geiger Counter

Postby Zilla103192 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:04 pm

TitanoGoji16 wrote:So... I made Gigan.

Pics or it didn't happen! 8-)

Zilla103192
Freelance Artist

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter

Postby Living Corpse » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:12 pm

zilla103192 wrote:

I won't believe it until I see it. So either pics, or vids please. :shock:

Chris55 wrote:King Kong could fling his poop SO FAST, you'd think it was a beam!

Beef Bigshot wrote:I guess its used to make the kaiju look more alien and creepy to the audience. Also its like visual sex to the viewer

Janjira54 wrote:I believe this is the first time we've ever seen Godzilla having genitals. Christ, the things this site makes me say...

Living Corpse
Seatopian Demigod

Geiger Counter

Postby Gigan X3 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:39 pm

I am highly disappointed by SCV, they shouldn't have rushed it this much. I hope SCVI makes up for this.
Chris55 wrote:
Biollante wrote:WHY DID THE TERMINATOR STEAL THE BIKER'S GLASSES IN TERMINATOR 2? IT SERVED NOOOOO PURPOSE, WHERE'S THE EXPOSITION?

He was going to kill the T1000 with SEXINESS
Gigan X3
EDF Soldier

Postby DeadpoolsbetterThanU » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:23 pm

Living Corpse wrote:
zilla103192 wrote:

I won't believe it until I see it. So either pics, or vids please. :shock:

Well, though I may not be a reliable source, he did make it. Damn him.
CHIMICHANGA!!!

Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote:Nothing says AMURIKA like cars, explosives, guns, hot chicks, and tons of money being spent on it.
DeadpoolsbetterThanU
G-Grasper

Postby TitanoGoji16 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:16 pm

So, have you guys heard about the Cepheus Store that's being added to the game? Apparently it's an in-game store that'll allow us to access tons of new create-a-character parts. Or download them. Or something, I'm not entirely sure how it works. Can't find much actual info on it.

EDIT: Found a trailer for it.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller

Geiger Counter

Postby Zilla103192 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:23 pm

alright, I have held off for a while, but I am financially able to buy this tomorrow, and I am selling some games to cushion myself a little more as well (I don't normally spend that much on games. lol)

Titano, can you post a pic of your gigan? I am curious to see what it looks like.

Zilla103192
Freelance Artist

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter

Postby miguelnuva » Thu May 10, 2012 12:44 am

Well this game got boring quick.

Here's my idea for the next game

1. Bring back Chronicles of the Soul mode from SC II but make it for Created souls

2. Bring back every character from SE-SC V(this means both of the Pat's and Pyhiras) and maybe introduce some new characters

3. make a story mode and history mode. History mode takes you through the Soul edge-Soul Calibur V stories and Story mode would be the current story.

4. Create a new soul sword: now that Soul Calibur is basically as big a threat as soul edge create a true soul good sword and let fans vote on the color and name and give it to a new character and let fans vote on his fighting style.

5. improve the create a character system.

6. Keep a fighting style with just fists like the devil jin style but more basic.

7. Keep the guest characters.

Shadow Area 1-0

miguelnuva
Kwaidan

Geiger Counter

Postby DeadpoolsbetterThanU » Thu May 10, 2012 5:55 am

^Yes.

In every sense of the word.
CHIMICHANGA!!!

Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote:Nothing says AMURIKA like cars, explosives, guns, hot chicks, and tons of money being spent on it.
DeadpoolsbetterThanU
G-Grasper

Postby Hellspawn28 » Thu May 10, 2012 8:54 am

I have yet to play SCV. Going from what I've been told, I will wait when it's cheaper.
Hellspawn28
Seatopian Demigod

Postby Living Corpse » Thu May 10, 2012 10:02 am

Save your money, play Soul Calibur 2 instead or any other fighter like Skullgirls.

Living Corpse
Seatopian Demigod

Geiger Counter

PreviousNext

Return to Video Game Hub