Soul Calibur.

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.

Re: Soul Calibur.

Postby miguelnuva » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:15 am

Alpha Pat and Phyrra omega were both better characters then there previous versions.

Personally I'm still on the I want a third soul sword bandwagon.
The one thing I want to see in life,TOHO buy Gamera.

Shadow Area 1-0

miguelnuva
Keizer

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 7194
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:32 pm

Re: Soul Calibur.

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:19 am

miguelnuva wrote:Alpha Pat and Phyrra omega were both better characters then there previous versions.

Personally I'm still on the I want a third soul sword bandwagon.

Honestly I prefer Regular Pyrrha, Pyrrha O kind of gives me the creeps "Let's become one...It's so warm!" *shiver* but she's still awesome.
Neo-Chop!


R.I.P Luna
2008-2015

https://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http ... UxODI4NjA4
Help make this a reality!

GodzillaFreak99
King of the Pirates

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 1590
Team: 7 warlords of the sea
Favourite Kaiju: Kiryu
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 8:01 am
Location: the New World

Re: Soul Calibur.

Postby Bubbazilla » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:27 pm

Game play wise: I'd to add where you could play as ally of your pick of the various Soul Calibur fighters. Think setting the game in WWI, you could play as Bob, a Cowboy whom uses a revolver and a lasso, Liu Tan, Chinese pirate with a Mauser bolt action rifle and a Tai Chi sword, and Von Krieger a German flying ace whom uses a Luger pistol and hand grenades. Their stories would be linked to Soul Calibur, too. Example: Von Krieger and Bob both want to destroy Soul Calibur, because they think it is too powerful of a weapon to exist. But Liu Tan wants to sell it to the Bolsheviks, so she buy more modern weaponry for her pirate band from German arms dealers. If Liu Tan succeeds, the Bolsheviks could wipe out all mankind in their mad quest for global domination.
Bubbazilla
Ronin
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:41 pm

Re: Soul Calibur.

Postby Young Guy » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:49 am

Bubbazilla wrote:Game play wise: I'd to add where you could play as ally of your pick of the various Soul Calibur fighters. Think setting the game in WWI, you could play as Bob, a Cowboy whom uses a revolver and a lasso, Liu Tan, Chinese pirate with a Mauser bolt action rifle and a Tai Chi sword, and Von Krieger a German flying ace whom uses a Luger pistol and hand grenades. Their stories would be linked to Soul Calibur, too. Example: Von Krieger and Bob both want to destroy Soul Calibur, because they think it is too powerful of a weapon to exist. But Liu Tan wants to sell it to the Bolsheviks, so she buy more modern weaponry for her pirate band from German arms dealers. If Liu Tan succeeds, the Bolsheviks could wipe out all mankind in their mad quest for global domination.


That doesn't sound like Soul Calibur to me.
Sure was nice of the princess to invite us to a picnic, gay Luigi?
I hope she made LOTSA SPAGHETTI
I wonder what's for dinner
Come back when you're a little MMM richer
You dare bring light to my lair? YOU MUST DIE
Squadala! We are off
SnooPING AS usual, I see
Mah boi, this peace is what all true warriors strive for
Rope, lamp oil, bombs? You want it? It's yours, my friend
When there's smoke they pinch back
You know what they say all toasters toast toast
That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario! *Wheeze*

Young Guy
Steak Boy

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 1543
Team: King Harkinian's Peace Striving Warriors
Favourite Kaiju: Orga, Baraka Obama, John McKano, Morshu and Weegee
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:56 am
Location: Shao Kahn's Throne Room

Re: Soul Calibur.

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:01 am

Greetings friends, I come barring grim (or good, depending on how you look at it) news. It was announced this morning that On September 30, at precisely 11:30 a.m anod or p.m, Soul Calibur: Lost Swords will be shutting down it's servers.

Though the warriors may fade, their souls will live on.
Neo-Chop!


R.I.P Luna
2008-2015

https://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http ... UxODI4NjA4
Help make this a reality!

GodzillaFreak99
King of the Pirates

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 1590
Team: 7 warlords of the sea
Favourite Kaiju: Kiryu
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 8:01 am
Location: the New World

Re: Soul Calibur.

Postby Young Guy » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:29 am

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:Greetings friends, I come barring grim (or good, depending on how you look at it) news. It was announced this morning that On September 30, at precisely 11:30 a.m anod or p.m, Soul Calibur: Lost Swords will be shutting down it's servers.

Though the warriors may fade, their souls will live on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lum6ySQa4MM


"Their souls will ignite again"
I sure hope so.
Sure was nice of the princess to invite us to a picnic, gay Luigi?
I hope she made LOTSA SPAGHETTI
I wonder what's for dinner
Come back when you're a little MMM richer
You dare bring light to my lair? YOU MUST DIE
Squadala! We are off
SnooPING AS usual, I see
Mah boi, this peace is what all true warriors strive for
Rope, lamp oil, bombs? You want it? It's yours, my friend
When there's smoke they pinch back
You know what they say all toasters toast toast
That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario! *Wheeze*

Young Guy
Steak Boy

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 1543
Team: King Harkinian's Peace Striving Warriors
Favourite Kaiju: Orga, Baraka Obama, John McKano, Morshu and Weegee
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:56 am
Location: Shao Kahn's Throne Room

Re: Soul Calibur.

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:30 am

Young Guy wrote:
GodzillaFreak99 wrote:Greetings friends, I come barring grim (or good, depending on how you look at it) news. It was announced this morning that On September 30, at precisely 11:30 a.m anod or p.m, Soul Calibur: Lost Swords will be shutting down it's servers.

Though the warriors may fade, their souls will live on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lum6ySQa4MM


"Their souls will ignite again"
I sure hope so.

hint hint
Neo-Chop!


R.I.P Luna
2008-2015

https://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http ... UxODI4NjA4
Help make this a reality!

GodzillaFreak99
King of the Pirates

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 1590
Team: 7 warlords of the sea
Favourite Kaiju: Kiryu
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 8:01 am
Location: the New World

Re: Soul Calibur.

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:41 pm

Today (or yesterday at the time I'm writing this) The servers for Soul Calibur: Lost Swords have official closed, meaning the game has been completely shut down. Okay, so I got the date wrong, Does anyone really care? XD

Worry not mi amigos, for there is a silver lining. On the official Soul Calibur facebook page, Project Soul posted a message that said (and I quote) "Stay tuned for the next announcement" What could this "announcement" possibly be? A Soul Calibur 6? or perhaps, something new all
together.

You can view the post for yourself here:
https://www.facebook.com/SoulCalibur
Neo-Chop!


R.I.P Luna
2008-2015

https://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http ... UxODI4NjA4
Help make this a reality!

GodzillaFreak99
King of the Pirates

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 1590
Team: 7 warlords of the sea
Favourite Kaiju: Kiryu
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 8:01 am
Location: the New World

Re: Soul Calibur.

Postby Young Guy » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:32 am

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:Today (or yesterday at the time I'm writing this) The servers for Soul Calibur: Lost Swords have official closed, meaning the game has been completely shut down. Okay, so I got the date wrong, Does anyone really care? XD

Worry not mi amigos, for there is a silver lining. On the official Soul Calibur facebook page, Project Soul posted a message that said (and I quote) "Stay tuned for the next announcement" What could this "announcement" possibly be? A Soul Calibur 6? or perhaps, something new all
together.

You can view the post for yourself here:
https://www.facebook.com/SoulCalibur

Watch it be a shitty freemium mobile game.
Sure was nice of the princess to invite us to a picnic, gay Luigi?
I hope she made LOTSA SPAGHETTI
I wonder what's for dinner
Come back when you're a little MMM richer
You dare bring light to my lair? YOU MUST DIE
Squadala! We are off
SnooPING AS usual, I see
Mah boi, this peace is what all true warriors strive for
Rope, lamp oil, bombs? You want it? It's yours, my friend
When there's smoke they pinch back
You know what they say all toasters toast toast
That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario! *Wheeze*

Young Guy
Steak Boy

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 1543
Team: King Harkinian's Peace Striving Warriors
Favourite Kaiju: Orga, Baraka Obama, John McKano, Morshu and Weegee
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:56 am
Location: Shao Kahn's Throne Room

Previous

Return to Video Game Hub

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users