Soul Calibur.

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
Living Corpse
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Soul Calibur.

Postby Living Corpse » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:24 am

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:

@Living Corpse: Hey, at least you get sponge baths form hot sexy nurses, so there's that. :mrgreen:

I hate nurses, the don't believe me when I tell them something is wrong, so when the doctor asks me why I didn't say anything I tell him/her "I did, your nurses think I'm faking for some reason." Which sucks cause I know there are nurses who actually give a damn about the people seeking medical help but the majority I met don't care and I'm wondering "why are you even here? Why did you take a job where caring about others is requirement? It can't be because of the money, cause nurses don't make a lot till waaaaay later if ever and there other jobs that pay a lot more way sooner."
ebirahsmeg1 wrote:Let's also include those who like to include several quotes from other members that they think are supposedly funny, witty, or clever (when in 99.9% of the time they're just incredibly dumb) in their signatures...these are nearly as obnoxious as oversized images...

Young Guy
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby Young Guy » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:18 am

^Yeah, lets not talk about this in the Soul Calibur thread. Thank you.

Phoebe wrote:Gee, thanks. It's nice to know I stumbled into another cisgendered patriarchy. :roll:

GodzillaFreak99
Futurian

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:26 pm

Living Corpse wrote:
GodzillaFreak99 wrote:

@Living Corpse: Hey, at least you get sponge baths form hot sexy nurses, so there's that. :mrgreen:

I hate nurses, the don't believe me when I tell them something is wrong, so when the doctor asks me why I didn't say anything I tell him/her "I did, your nurses think I'm faking for some reason." Which sucks cause I know there are nurses who actually give a damn about the people seeking medical help but the majority I met don't care and I'm wondering "why are you even here? Why did you take a job where caring about others is requirement? It can't be because of the money, cause nurses don't make a lot till waaaaay later if ever and there other jobs that pay a lot more way sooner."

Oh...didn't know that. Mah bad. :oops:

OT" since it's SC's 20th anniversary, does anyone have any fond memories of the series they'd like to share?
Neo-Chop!

"Now do you remember? Who you are? I cheated Copyright claims because of you. And because of you I left my mark on YouTube. You have too. You're your own man. I'm Living Corpse and you are too. No, he's the two of us together. Because this legend of ours? It belongs to us and with it we can change the world and the future. Carry that wherever you go my friend because from this day on, you're Living Corpse"

Living Corpse
E.S.P.Spy

Postby Living Corpse » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:45 pm

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:OT" since it's SC's 20th anniversary, does anyone have any fond memories of the series they'd like to share?

SC2 was the first fighting game to make me fap. Does that count? Also loved doing that trick of Link twisting around the arm, dragging them a few feet and smacking them in the back of the head with his sword. That grapple has helped me win so many bullshit fights by ring out.
ebirahsmeg1 wrote:Let's also include those who like to include several quotes from other members that they think are supposedly funny, witty, or clever (when in 99.9% of the time they're just incredibly dumb) in their signatures...these are nearly as obnoxious as oversized images...

edgaguirus
E.S.P.Spy

Postby edgaguirus » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:01 pm

I think back to all the times I used Sophitia to win. She was my best character, and led me to beat the game more than a few times.
Kaiju are just like people- giant, radioactive people.

Megalon went into a bar and saw Gigan. Megalon said, " Again? I thought ypu gave this up."
" What can I say," Gigan asked. " I'm hooked."

GodzillaFreak99
Futurian

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:26 pm

Living Corpse wrote:
GodzillaFreak99 wrote:OT" since it's SC's 20th anniversary, does anyone have any fond memories of the series they'd like to share?

SC2 was the first fighting game to make me fap. Does that count? Also loved doing that trick of Link twisting around the arm, dragging them a few feet and smacking them in the back of the head with his sword. That grapple has helped me win so many bullshit fights by ring out.

Yeah, I remember coming home from elementary school every day and spending countless hours playing SCII........and don't get me started on SCIII. Ooh...had a lot of good times with that one I did.
Neo-Chop!

"Now do you remember? Who you are? I cheated Copyright claims because of you. And because of you I left my mark on YouTube. You have too. You're your own man. I'm Living Corpse and you are too. No, he's the two of us together. Because this legend of ours? It belongs to us and with it we can change the world and the future. Carry that wherever you go my friend because from this day on, you're Living Corpse"

Living Corpse
E.S.P.Spy

Postby Living Corpse » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:28 am

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:
Living Corpse wrote:

Yeah, I remember coming home from elementary school every day and spending countless hours playing SCII........and don't get me started on SCIII. Ooh...had a lot of good times with that one I did.

Puberty was a hell of a time to discover SCII. The fact it had Link in it made me rent it. Guest fighter are a gateway drugs to other franchises you'd normally wouldn't try.

Return to “Video Game Hub”