Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.

Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Postby Breakdown » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:48 pm

Werewolves ARE in this game, correct? And if so, do ALL races become wolves or does it vary between species because according to rumors I've heard the Argonians will be Were-Crocodiles or something of the sort.
TK's resident expert on Fallout, Terminator, and Bayformers
Vatarian wrote:When the movie comes out on DVD, I'm going to frame a screenshot of his death-grimace and mount it on my wall next to the vial of tears I collected from a thousand angry Broni Friendzonis ranting about how Prime's an amoral psychopath and Bay violated their childhood like some sort of ancient Babylonian sex-demon.

Breakdown
Decepticon heavy-hitter

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter

Team: Stunticons
Favourite Kaiju: Baragon, Gigan, Mechagodzilla, Godzilla, King Seesar

Postby Hellspawn28 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:11 pm

I would go to the midnight release but my sister can't drive me due to work and my Mom does not feel like picking me up after midnight. Gamespot give the game a 9/10!

http://www.gamespot.com/the-elder-scrol ... ew-6344618
Hellspawn28
Seatopian Demigod

Postby gvamp » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:58 pm

Gyaos wrote:Werewolves ARE in this game, correct? And if so, do ALL races become wolves or does it vary between species because according to rumors I've heard the Argonians will be Were-Crocodiles or something of the sort.

Not in the main game apparently it's been confirmed that they won't be in the main game. However it's HIGHLY likely that they'll be in DLC since they're one of the most requested things missing from Oblivion.

Then again they could be in the main game still and the developers said they wouldn't to give a few surprises for the full game. I guess we'll find out soon.
optimum in mundi
Click this for me: http://rewardgalaxy.com/?ref=637260

gvamp
E.S.P.Spy

Geiger Counter

Postby Hellspawn28 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:57 pm

I have been playing Skyrim for the past hour and love it. Everything feels so amazing and life like, the game's atmosphere drags you into the game. The game is completely and utterly addictive in every aspect. I doubt I will be buying any new games anytime soon.
Hellspawn28
Seatopian Demigod

Postby gvamp » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:42 pm

Got the ce guide and skimmed through it and werewolves are indeed in the full game someone on GameFAQs lied. Going to go over the guide tonight before bed and start the game tomorrow after work.
optimum in mundi

gvamp
E.S.P.Spy

Geiger Counter

Postby Hellspawn28 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:36 pm

This game is so huge it's not even funny. I think Skyrim is better then Oblivion but I miss the guards that Oblivion had.
Hellspawn28
Seatopian Demigod

Postby HeiseiGodzilla117 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:20 am

So are you guys siding with the Stormcloaks or the Imperial Legion? I went with the nords just because they're my favorite race.
HeiseiGodzilla117
E.S.P.Spy

Postby Hellspawn28 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:54 pm

Does anyone know if any species can become a werewolf since I created a Argonian?
Hellspawn28
Seatopian Demigod

Postby Berzerkgodzilla » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:32 am

I heard they turn into Were Crocodiles or something
Your friendly neighborhood Burger King crew member.
Berzerkgodzilla
Futurian

Postby Breakdown » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:36 am

This game is freaking amazing. Its pros by FAR out weigh the cons (The only real complaint I have is that some enemies are ridiculously tough)

I heard they turn into Were Crocodiles or something

I've tried to google it but so far it only has powers for Werewolves so that leads me to assume all races become wolves (which is stupid since Argonians arnt even mammals)
Vatarian wrote:When the movie comes out on DVD, I'm going to frame a screenshot of his death-grimace and mount it on my wall next to the vial of tears I collected from a thousand angry Broni Friendzonis ranting about how Prime's an amoral psychopath and Bay violated their childhood like some sort of ancient Babylonian sex-demon.

Breakdown
Decepticon heavy-hitter

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter

Postby HeiseiGodzilla117 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:44 am

Gyaos wrote:I've tried to google it but so far it only has powers for Werewolves so that leads me to assume all races become wolves (which is stupid since Argonians arnt even mammals)

A magical curse that turns people into wolves flies, but if it's a lizard turning into a wolf that's just too ridiculous? Y u so silly?
HeiseiGodzilla117
E.S.P.Spy

Postby Breakdown » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:49 am

HeiseiGodzilla117 wrote:
Gyaos wrote:I've tried to google it but so far it only has powers for Werewolves so that leads me to assume all races become wolves (which is stupid since Argonians arnt even mammals)

A magical curse that turns people into wolves flies, but if it's a lizard turning into a wolf that's just too ridiculous? Y u so silly?

Its not a curse, Lycanthropy is a disease =p

Breakdown
Decepticon heavy-hitter

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter

Postby gvamp » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:22 am

Not going to spoil anything but you don't turn into a werwolf like you would a Vampire. ;)

No I haven't become a werewolf yet but I did read the guide on how to become one.
optimum in mundi

gvamp
E.S.P.Spy

Geiger Counter

Postby HeiseiGodzilla117 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:57 pm

Oh my god. This game is skreeonking amazing. I just got to kill my first frost dragon. It was skreeonking epic. Fighting a dragon one-on-one on the top of a mountain is one of the coolest video game experiences you can have.
HeiseiGodzilla117
E.S.P.Spy

Postby Hellspawn28 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:00 pm

I just learn to use shout outs and trying to level up to level 10 or 11 before I move on to the next quest. Right now, I'm doing missions for the dark brotherhood.
Hellspawn28
Seatopian Demigod

Postby gvamp » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:12 pm

I'm trying to find a girl in White run for some minor quest then I might wander around and try to get up in levels before proceeding on. Right now I'm on the last main quest of Act I

SPOILERS

The last main storyline quest I did was I met with the Greybeards and learned the second word of my first shout and also the other shout.

END SPOILERS
optimum in mundi

gvamp
E.S.P.Spy

Geiger Counter

Postby Breakdown » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:32 pm

For anyone's who majors in this skill, what is the best way to raise your smithing level?

Breakdown
Decepticon heavy-hitter

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter

Postby Hellspawn28 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:54 pm

Anyone know how to level up your enchanting quickly?
Hellspawn28
Seatopian Demigod

Postby HeiseiGodzilla117 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:26 am

Gyaos wrote:For anyone's who majors in this skill, what is the best way to raise your smithing level?

Just start making armor and weapons any chance you get. If you can't fine veins to mine, just buy ore or ingots from the smiths in different towns and make some stuff with that. Or you can train with that Grey-Mane guy who works the sky-forge in Whiterun.
HeiseiGodzilla117
E.S.P.Spy

Postby Draglord » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:03 am

Slain my fourth dragon last night. Mind you, my roommate and neighbors have been hogging my copy and playing it in the room next to mine so I've hardly got to play it. I'm just 2 or maybe 3 main story quests ahead of gvamp currently, IIRC. Even though I've never played an Elder Scrolls game, I'm enjoying this game. Now that I've got some better weapons and stuff, now it's time to pick a fight with those giants who launched my ass 200 friggin feet in the air.
XBL Gamertag (360 and X-Box One): JHaas90
Feel free to add me, just be sure to notify me who you are beforehand.

Draglord
Dudeist

Geiger Counter

Team: Hawk Tiger
Favourite Kaiju: Is Mayonnaise a Kaiju?

Postby Hedorah » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:09 pm

Started this game a few hours ago, my computer doesn't have it on the max graphics and it still looks phenomenal. And the gameplay is such an upgrade from Oblivion. Leveling up and skills are way less complicated. Can't wait to go slay some dragons :D
#1 DEXTER FAN ON TK!

Godzilla 2000 wrote:tl;dr is just l33tsp34k for "you talk too damn much."

I wrote:skreeonk the Dave the isn't footings happen
Hedorah
Kwaidan

PreviousNext

Return to Video Game Hub