Terror of Hemasaurus

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
Komenja
Interpol Agent

Terror of Hemasaurus

Postby Komenja » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:24 pm

The Steam page
The Dev's twitter

A cutesy Rampage-style game currently being developed for Steam! The game's currently in development by a single person, so it might be a minute before more info. Though so far the dev logs and trailers have some cool stuff. Already we can see the game expands on Rampage's formula in a bunch of ways: Buildings can crumble apart and collapse into each other, explode and spread fires. People can be used as projectile weapons or as a way to nullify enemy projectiles.

The current planned roster of playable monsters. Multiplayer is also planned. (Source)
Resized Image

And here's the most recent trailer in case you don't want to go to the steam page
I was just thinking that the only thing missing right about now was a giant crocodile...
Resized Image

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Keizer

Re: Terror of Hemasaurus

Postby Tyrant_Lizard_King » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:45 pm

Love the blood soaked street in contrast of its cutesy design.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

LSD Jellyfish
Kwaidan

Postby LSD Jellyfish » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:41 am

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote:Love the blood soaked street in contrast of its cutesy design.

Yeah.

I also like the sloth monster thing.
_JNavs_ wrote:The MV is like cheap imitation crabmeat, it tastes good, but it isn't real, while Shin is kino peak Japanese performance.

Rodan95 wrote:The Shobijin are sat on by a fatass explorer and killed. Mothra is pissed and destroys Japan.

Komenja
Interpol Agent

Postby Komenja » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:03 pm

New devlog! The Sloth can slow down time. You can disable helicopters by throwing/kicking people into the rotor blades.
I was just thinking that the only thing missing right about now was a giant crocodile...
Resized Image

LSD Jellyfish
Kwaidan

Postby LSD Jellyfish » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:12 pm

Komenja wrote:New devlog! The Sloth can slow down time. You can disable helicopters by throwing/kicking people into the rotor blades.

Oh wow, the game's characters have their own individual attributes? That'll add to replay value.
_JNavs_ wrote:The MV is like cheap imitation crabmeat, it tastes good, but it isn't real, while Shin is kino peak Japanese performance.

Rodan95 wrote:The Shobijin are sat on by a fatass explorer and killed. Mothra is pissed and destroys Japan.

UltimateDitto
Futurian

Postby UltimateDitto » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:15 pm

This game looks pretty fun!
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Komenja
Interpol Agent

Postby Komenja » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:43 pm

KNOCK KNOCK ITS ANOTHER DEVLOG

Not much new to report on, you can eat people that other players throw at you, and the first level is completed. Loren also posted a WIP title screen on twitter:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1187394672030822400
Resized Image

Red-Death Gigan
Interpol Agent

Postby Red-Death Gigan » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:41 am

I wanna see what the Octopus can do! ;)
... Godzilla lives inside each one of us.

Dino-Mario
Interpol Agent

Postby Dino-Mario » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:54 pm

Well, isn't this is sweet? Adorably violent. :D
Image Image

Return to “Video Game Hub”