E3 2019

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
Shhh! The Octopus
Interpol Agent

Re: E3 2019

Postby Shhh! The Octopus » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:57 am

I was hoping Nintendo would have announced a new Mario Kart and Donkey Kong game.

Oh well.

Red-Death Gigan
Interpol Agent

Postby Red-Death Gigan » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:21 am

Maneater for the Epic Game Store looked promising.
... Godzilla lives inside each one of us.

Kaiju no Kami
Terminated
Terminated

Postby Kaiju no Kami » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:49 am

Smuggers wrote:
Kaiju no Kami wrote:They didn't say it was dead though.

But they did say that there's nothing coming them. That's a death knell if I've ever seen one. Sure it won't be truly dead until they stop manufacturing it, but that's just semantics.

I wasn't expecting anything from Metroid, we already know they started from scratch on Prime 4 not too long ago and Samus returns isn't even 2 years old yet, and it was the first 2D game in 15 years. I never go into these things expecting my wishes to come true because that's just asking for disappointment. But seeing new titles that could be worth a play is always interesting.

Just because we didn't expect to have anything for Metroid doesn't still make it not disappointing. It's the one franchise Nintendo shows very little love to. Then again, at least I've gotten a new Metroid game recently. The last time I got a Legacy of Kain game was in 2003.

Return to “Video Game Hub”