Mortal Kombat General 2.0

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
LegendZilla
Sazer

Re: Mortal Kombat General 2.0

Post by LegendZilla »

MM Raids Again wrote:
GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
MM Raids Again wrote:That would be such a damn waste. I can believe someone like Jason, Freddy, Leatherface and even Michael taking part in fights... but come on. Jigsaw isn't a fighter. It's like putting the kid from Home Alone in a fight against the Karate Kid without any prep time.
Well not saying it'll be happening just an theory is all given the hint.

Any other characters that could involve pig squeals? Maybe Leatherface coming back given the noises he makes?

Perhaps its maybe even nothing...Who knows. Only time will tell...
Well, it could always NOT be a hint and just him saying we'd legit be squealing if we knew what he was doing. Which is what I'm truly hoping for. Speaking of guest characters, however, would anyone be against Freddy making a return and actually be voiced by Robert Englund? Englund did voice Scarecrow for Injustice 3, so he has some ties to NRS now. I'd personally welcome the hell out of it.
Injustice 3?

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

LegendZilla wrote:
MM Raids Again wrote:
GodzillaFan1990's wrote: Well not saying it'll be happening just an theory is all given the hint.

Any other characters that could involve pig squeals? Maybe Leatherface coming back given the noises he makes?

Perhaps its maybe even nothing...Who knows. Only time will tell...
Well, it could always NOT be a hint and just him saying we'd legit be squealing if we knew what he was doing. Which is what I'm truly hoping for. Speaking of guest characters, however, would anyone be against Freddy making a return and actually be voiced by Robert Englund? Englund did voice Scarecrow for Injustice 3, so he has some ties to NRS now. I'd personally welcome the hell out of it.
Injustice 3?
I'd imagine its too soon. Boon has said they're planning on supporting MK11 for "years to come", so more characters for MK11 seem more likely.

Also, Kombat League Season 8 ended. Got up to DemiGod just to get the gold and white Noob, and man it doesn't disappoint. He looks GREAT.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

There was an particular leak claiming they'll be having 19 characters so expect 3 Kombat Packs at most.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:There was an particular leak claiming they'll be having 19 characters so expect 3 Kombat Packs at most.
I would surely hope so because that would give higher chances for the returns of Mileena, Reptile, Ermac, and Quan Chi.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

MM Raids Again wrote:
GodzillaFan1990's wrote:There was an particular leak claiming they'll be having 19 characters so expect 3 Kombat Packs at most.
I would surely hope so because that would give higher chances for the returns of Mileena, Reptile, Ermac, and Quan Chi.
Mileena I could see given the massive demand. The others though no so much especially given Reptile and Ermac already cameoing in The Krypt.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
MM Raids Again wrote:
Mileena I could see given the massive demand. The others though no so much especially given Reptile and Ermac already cameoing in The Krypt.
True, but while Reptile simply used his MKX model, NRS made a whole new model for Ermac in it. Makes it kind of seem like a waste to simply use it there and that's all. Part of me is really wanting Shinnok back as well, especially if Quan Chi is DLC. Then we'd have all four of the big bad classic bosses in it.

And Spawn... Lets talk about Spawn. DAMN is he fun to use.

Quote of the Year:

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

MM Raids Again wrote:And Spawn... Lets talk about Spawn. DAMN is he fun to use.
Definitely my new MK11 main! :huge:

Twas worth all these years of waiting.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
MM Raids Again wrote:And Spawn... Lets talk about Spawn. DAMN is he fun to use.
Definitely my new MK11 main! :huge:

Twas worth all these years of waiting.
I don't know if he'll become my main MAIN, but I can definitely see using him in online matches. And I just used his unchained fatality on Terminator and I just laughed. If there's ever been a fatality that I just don't see actually "FINISHING HIM!!!", it'd be this. All he does is rip the skin/muscles from the Endoskeleton. It looks cool as hell, but man it wouldn't stop Terminator.

So, I spent almost all day grinding the shit out of Spawn. Got through 4 of his Character Towers, unlocking the costume I wanted, leg gear and cape piece. Still trying to unlock the arm piece I want to complete my custom Spawn. Did a few online matches as well, won a few and lost a few. He's a really fun character. He's kind of slow, but he hits like a bulldozer. And he has A LOT of special attacks. I can see his gun attacks becoming really annoying in Kombat League.
Last edited by Mac Daddy MM on Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quote of the Year:

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

I just got around to playing Spawn.

Well worth waiting all those years. Definitely did him justice. I was nerding out the whole time playing as him throughout the Klassic Tower although Kronika kept kicking my *** but I eventually beat her.

Definitely gonna be my new main. Following him is Scorpion and Nightwolf.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

What are everyone's mains here anyway? My main is definitely Sindel followed by Noob and Baraka.

Quote of the Year:

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

MM Raids Again wrote:What are everyone's mains here anyway? My main is definitely Sindel followed by Noob and Baraka.
Spawn followed by Scorpion and Nightwolf.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

So this has just been posted online:

[Inventory.ASH] Ash Williams
[Inventory.BAR]
[Inventory.CAS]
[Inventory.CET]
[Inventory.DVO]
[Inventory.ERR]
[Inventory.FRO]
[Inventory.FUJ] Fujin
[Inventory.JAC]
[Inventory.JAD]
[Inventory.JAX]
[Inventory.JOH]
[Inventory.JOK]
[Inventory.KAB]
[Inventory.KAN]
[Inventory.KIT]
[Inventory.KOL]
[Inventory.KOT]
[Inventory.KUN]
[Inventory.LIU]
[Inventory.NIT]
[Inventory.NOO]
[Inventory.RAI]
[Inventory.ROB] Who is 'ROB'?
[Inventory.SCO]
[Inventory.SHA]
[Inventory.SHE] Sheeva
[Inventory.SHT]
[Inventory.SIN]
[Inventory.SKA]
[Inventory.SON]
[Inventory.SPA]
[Inventory.SUB]
[Inventory.TER]
[Inventory.TRM]

My only real guess is Robocop.

Quote of the Year:

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Link? Source?

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Link? Source?
Was posted on another message board when I was just doing a random MK11 Kombat Pack 2 search.

Quote of the Year:

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

NIT probably means Nitara.

Not sure what SHT and TRM means though...
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:NIT probably means Nitara.

Not sure what SHT and TRM means though...
With Nitara appearing in the new movie, it would make sense for her to appear as DLC in this. TRM could mean Tremor, but I just can't see him being DLC again. SHT... no idea.

If Nitara is in, I really hope they make her more... monstrous. IE: Give her fangs, claws, etc to go with her wings.

Quote of the Year:

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

MM Raids Again wrote:TRM could mean Tremor, but I just can't see him being DLC again. SHT... no idea.
Don't think it is him. Notice how all the codes has the first three words of characters names? If it were Tremor it'd be TRE.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
MM Raids Again wrote:TRM could mean Tremor, but I just can't see him being DLC again. SHT... no idea.
Don't think it is him. Notice how all the codes has the first three words of characters names? If it were Tremor it'd be TRE.
I can't think of anyone, MK roster or possible guest, who's names start with TRM and SHT, though.

Quote of the Year:

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

MM Raids Again wrote:I can't think of anyone, MK roster or possible guest, who's names start with TRM and SHT, though.
Looked up Mortal Kombat characters none that starts with those three letters so its gotta be guest characters.

Added in 8 minutes 31 seconds:
Oddly enough GER (Geras) is missing...

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
MM Raids Again wrote:I can't think of anyone, MK roster or possible guest, who's names start with TRM and SHT, though.
Looked up Mortal Kombat characters none that starts with those three letters so its gotta be guest characters.

Added in 8 minutes 31 seconds:
Oddly enough GER (Geras) is missing...
I just want to say, and it's a LONG SHOT, but if TRM would = Tremors... But not MK Tremor, but instead Burt Gummer from Tremors. I don't know how I'd contain myself, lmao.

Quote of the Year: