Mortal Kombat General 2.0

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Re: Mortal Kombat General 2.0

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

I found this funny bit. :lol:

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Johnny Cage's second fatality.

Also getting an Fighting Game Tournament stage, seriously wish a Godzilla game would have a film stage.

Anyone watch Because Science with Kyle Hill? Cause they are doing an MK special mini-series.

Here's a playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... TexajCPby3

Also feel this pic is fitting from what we saw in the Kitana trailer.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

And who can forget...?

Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Seems Frost had been leaked.
Spoiler:

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Like that Scarlet design A LOT more than her default. Still holding out for Reptile and Milenna though... :/

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Shao Kahn trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRQRRx1_QZk

A trailer so epic, he does two win posses.

Still holding out hope his second fatality is turning into a Hydra. He looks amazing, as does that dragon water fountain stage. Might be the best stage yet, even more than the fighting game tournament one.

Godzillakuj94
G-Force Personnel

Post by Godzillakuj94 »

Some somewhat spoilers
Spoiler:
So there's about 15 NPC's in the game. You fight a few even tho they said they weren't going to do that after MKX. Sektor and Cyrax for sure are fought.

Noble Saber
Xilien Halfling

Post by Noble Saber »

I saw the story mode. It's... really not that good, guys. I hate to say it and I don't want to sound like I'm salty at NRS for not including Mileena or Reptile and whatnot but I think the writers made a big mistake with this one. It's a doozy.

If anything, I'm pretty glad that this is the game Mileena and Reptile are gonna sit out of because I can't imagine either of them being served any justice in the story.
Last edited by Noble Saber on Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Half of the "Mileena fanbase" doesn't even play MK to begin with so it's irritating that they annoy Ed Boone so much.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Eh again I'm not salty about Reptile not getting in. In all honestly as I said I understand why. They wanted to give other characters who weren't in the previous game attention and so if I want to play as my boi I'll just play the other two.

Noble Saber
Xilien Halfling

Post by Noble Saber »

_JNavs_ wrote:Half of the "Mileena fanbase" doesn't even play MK to begin with so it's irritating that they annoy Ed Boone so much.
I will never understand why the Mileena fanbase always gets called out. Before Mileena it was Noob Saibot fans that begged for Noob and back in MKX it was Jade fans that begged for her when she wasn't included. Rain fans have been constantly asking for Rain since he was an NPC in MKX. Boon will always get beggers in the comments and the only thing he does is fan the flames and encourage it.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

2004Zilla wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote:Half of the "Mileena fanbase" doesn't even play MK to begin with so it's irritating that they annoy Ed Boone so much.
I will never understand why the Mileena fanbase always gets called out. Before Mileena it was Noob Saibot fans that begged for Noob and back in MKX it was Jade fans that begged for her when she wasn't included. Rain fans have been constantly asking for Rain since he was an NPC in MKX. Boon will always get beggers in the comments and the only thing he does is fan the flames and encourage it.
A least with Noob it was mainly a joke since we had him in 9, same with Rain. But Mileena was literally in X and yet the Mileena extremists are calling Boone out for her not being in 11.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

What Smash Ultimate was for Waluigi fans. Mortal Kombat 11 is for Mileena fans. :lol:
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Noble Saber
Xilien Halfling

Post by Noble Saber »

_JNavs_ wrote:
2004Zilla wrote:
A least with Noob it was mainly a joke since we had him in 9, same with Rain. But Mileena was literally in X and yet the Mileena extremists are calling Boone out for her not being in 11.
No dude, literally every character has a handful of extremists constantly begging on Twitter. You can't just claim that one particular fanbase was doing it for the lolz.

Frankly, with how the story ended, this is probably going to be the last MK game we get in awhile. And with how they treat
Spoiler:
Noob, Skarlet, and Shao Kahn in the story,
I am now 100% glad they decided to keep Mileena dead.
Last edited by Noble Saber on Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

2004Zilla wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote:
2004Zilla wrote: I will never understand why the Mileena fanbase always gets called out. Before Mileena it was Noob Saibot fans that begged for Noob and back in MKX it was Jade fans that begged for her when she wasn't included. Rain fans have been constantly asking for Rain since he was an NPC in MKX. Boon will always get beggers in the comments and the only thing he does is fan the flames and encourage it.
No dude, literally every character has a handful of extremists constantly begging on Twitter. You can't just claim that one particular fanbase was doing it for the lolz.
That's true, it does feel much more heavy handed with Milenna though.

Noble Saber
Xilien Halfling

Post by Noble Saber »

_JNavs_ wrote:
2004Zilla wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote: A least with Noob it was mainly a joke since we had him in 9, same with Rain. But Mileena was literally in X and yet the Mileena extremists are calling Boone out for her not being in 11.
That's only because she has a bigger fanbase than most of the other characters. IMO, she's just as iconic as Kitana. I've seen some of the "stan" accounts, and yeah, most of them are pretty fucking crazy, but you can't judge the whole fanbase based on a few bad apples.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

2004Zilla wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote:
2004Zilla wrote: No dude, literally every character has a handful of extremists constantly begging on Twitter. You can't just claim that one particular fanbase was doing it for the lolz.
That's only because she has a bigger fanbase than most of the other characters. IMO, she's just as iconic as Kitana. I've seen some of the "stan" accounts, and yeah, most of them are pretty skreeonking crazy, but you can't judge the whole fanbase based on a few bad apples.
I agree, Mileenas iconic, I prefer her over Kitana any day just because she's not your typical warrior princess. Some of her fanbase may be a bit rabid but you're right, I shouldn't judge her entire fanbase.

KManX89
Gotengo Officer

Post by KManX89 »

We're now 4 days from release and still no word on guest characters. WTF?
My Game Ideas Page | My Blu-Ray Collection

~"Now I Am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

That new trailer was dooooooope.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

The Classic MK theme is back & remade! I'm so happy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQFZC6dzauM

Also Fire vs Lightning? Why not both? Liu Kang looks like he gets both fire and lightning, I hope that's a variation and not a story scene only thing.
Last edited by BlankAccount on Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.