Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
Godzilla 2000
Kwaidan

Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Postby Godzilla 2000 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:58 pm

Solaire for smash or I riot.

GIGAN05
EDF Soldier

Postby GIGAN05 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:35 am

Godzilla 2000 wrote:Solaire for smash or I riot.

The Amiibo exists, sooo... :lol:,
TK's Jojo. It's MUDA.

GodzillaFan1990's
Keizer

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:26 pm

So decided to redo my prediction list and feel there's only four more characters both for main roster and DLC especially since Sakurai said there won't be as many newcomers (Echo Fighters not included) so each the previous installments each had 14 newcomers, I concluded there would be 12 at most. This is who I predicted based on highly requested characters since newcomers in Ultimate seems to be based on the Smash Ballot and fan service.

Main Roster:
Bandana Dee
Geno
Heihachi
Skull Kid

DLC:
Banjo-Kazooie
Elma/Rex & Pyra
Isaac
Shantae

Tell me what you guys think.

Echo Fighters I'll get back at to when I finish my prediction list for those.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:34 am, edited 7 times in total.

kingkevzilla88
JXSDF Technician

Postby kingkevzilla88 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:11 am

I've been thinking about characters that I would like to see in the game, but probably won't get in.

A Worm from Worms, could a fun one just let it use weapons from the worms games as it's move list and your good to go.

Sophia the 3rd, from Master Blaster. This one I think would have the best shot of the all ones I want to see get in.

The Doomslayer/Doomguy, This one is the less likeness to happen, what with Doom being super gory and what not. If he were to get in just tonne him down, a lot.

Bub and/or Bob form Bubble Bobble. I could see them fitting in very nicely in the game.

Master Higgins, Adventure Island. A skateboarding caveman feels like something that would fit perfectly in Smash Bros.

Sir Arthur from Ghosts 'n Goblins. again, I feel that this would be a perfect fit.

My last idea isn't a character but a stage. Rampage, have the characters fight on top of three or four buildings, and in the background have George, Lizzie, and Ralph running around. At one point during the match, one of the monsters comes along, attacking the players( as a stage hazard) and destroy the platforms.

GodzillaFan1990's
Keizer

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:09 pm

Finally concluded with my Echo Fighter Predictions.

Main Roster:
Dixie Kong (Diddy Kong)
Isabella (Villager)
Medusa (Palutena)
Shadow (Sonic)

DLC:
Akuma/Ken Masters (Ryu)
Dark Meta Knight (Meta Knight)
Impa (Sheik)
Octoling (Inkling)

PHRHD
Yojimbo

Postby PHRHD » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:03 am

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Finally concluded with my Echo Fighter Predictions.

Main Roster:
Dixie Kong (Diddy Kong)
Isabella (Villager)
Medusa (Palutena)
Shadow (Sonic)

DLC:
Akuma/Ken Masters (Ryu)
Dark Meta Knight (Meta Knight)
Impa (Sheik)
Octoling (Inkling)

Those are some spot-on predictions. They're all pretty realistic, but I'm iffy on the Shadow one, and that's about it. I would LOVE to see a Venom Snake Echo Fighter, as well. That would be pretty great.
Check out my Godzilla Fan Forum! Click the Banner Below! :D

Win a NECA Shin Godzilla Action Figure on Monarch Sciences!

Resized Image

Godzillian
Kwaidan

Postby Godzillian » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:30 am

Paper Mario pls, we got toon link for God's Sake

GodzillaFan1990's
Keizer

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:07 am

PHRHD wrote:Those are some spot-on predictions. They're all pretty realistic, but I'm iffy on the Shadow one, and that's about it. I would LOVE to see a Venom Snake Echo Fighter, as well. That would be pretty great.

What makes you say that exactly? Just curious is all. Evidence seems to indicate he will be an Echo since he wasn't seen as an Assist Trophy and Knuckles is and then there's the fact Simon has an echo in the form of Richter showing third parties can get them.

Godzillian wrote:Paper Mario pls, we got toon link for God's Sake

Watch as Paper Mario appears as an Echo of Mario. :lol:
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

PHRHD
Yojimbo

Postby PHRHD » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:55 am

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
PHRHD wrote:Those are some spot-on predictions. They're all pretty realistic, but I'm iffy on the Shadow one, and that's about it. I would LOVE to see a Venom Snake Echo Fighter, as well. That would be pretty great.

What makes you say that exactly? Just curious is all. Evidence seems to indicate he will be an Echo since he wasn't seen as an Assist Trophy and Knuckles is and then there's the fact Simon has an echo in the form of Richter showing third parties can get them.

It's more personal preference than anything. Just not a huge Shadow fan. haha

Resized Image

GodzillaFan1990's
Keizer

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:55 am

PHRHD wrote:It's more personal preference than anything. Just not a huge Shadow fan. haha

Ah gotcha then.

UltimateDitto
Futurian

Postby UltimateDitto » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:01 pm

Hoping for Funky Kong as an echo of DK and Dixie as an echo for Diddy.

My unrealistic prediction for an echo fighter would be Midbus, both normal and ice version. Or just ice version to distance himself a bit from Bowser.

I'm also hoping that Brittany, Charlie, Louie, and Sacho become alternate skins for Olimar. There is literally no point in making them echo fighters. To my knowledge Black Shadow doesn't fight, he just, drives...so If they were to add him, he could be an alternate skin of Captain Falcon, similar to Olimar and Alph sharing a spot.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Postby GigaBowserG » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:29 pm

UltimateDitto wrote:Hoping for Funky Kong as an echo of DK and Dixie as an echo for Diddy.

My unrealistic prediction for an echo fighter would be Midbus, both normal and ice version. Or just ice version to distance himself a bit from Bowser.

Dixie as an echo's looking extremely likely. Give her Diddy's attacks with DK's up-b for hair twirling (perhaps she'd get more vertical lift as opposed to horizontal?). It helps she was cut as far back as Brawl, if the datamining's of any indication.

Speaking of Midbus, with all these leaks everywhere, I'm extremely surprised there hasn't been any love for Dry Bowser. He'd be perfect for Bowser as a skin, or maybe they could incorporate the SSBM Bowser moveset on him; Giga Bowser had this moveset in Smash 4, but since he's been relegated to a much simpler Final Smash, it could be passed down to another. Plus the blue fire and glowing shell lines would look really cool in action.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada

/crawls back under rock

GodzillaFan1990's
Keizer

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:43 pm

UltimateDitto wrote:I'm also hoping that Brittany, Charlie, Louie, and Sacho become alternate skins for Olimar.

Louie or any of those others feel like they could be a Echo rather then a skin.
GigaBowserG wrote:He'd be perfect for Bowser as a skin

Wasn't he a skin in Brawl?
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

miguelnuva
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby miguelnuva » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:13 pm

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
UltimateDitto wrote:I'm also hoping that Brittany, Charlie, Louie, and Sacho become alternate skins for Olimar.

Louie or any of those others feel like they could be a Echo rather then a skin.
GigaBowserG wrote:He'd be perfect for Bowser as a skin

Wasn't he a skin in Brawl?

No project M.
The one thing I want to see in life,TOHO buy Gamera.

Shadow Area 1-0

Shazam14
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby Shazam14 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:54 am

King K. Rool Gameplay.

Chrom and Lucina vs Dark Samus and Ridley.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Postby GigaBowserG » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:56 am

Shazam14 wrote:[]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBLnjibehdU[/]

King K. Rool Gameplay.

Witnessing a battle between K. Rool and Solid freakin' Snake makes me extremely happy. Thank you for this :)
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada

/crawls back under rock

PHRHD
Yojimbo

Postby PHRHD » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:21 am

That's... that's just beautiful.

Resized Image

GodzillaFan1990's
Keizer

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:39 pm

You know after this game. I feel if they want to continue Smash Bros. I'd personally just remake Ultimate (Using all the data already used in this game) for every future console and update it with DLC of new characters, stages, music, etc. You know kinda like Seasons.

Or perhaps retire the smash branding and create a new crossover series with different mechanics to serve in its stead.

Save them and Sakurai all the trouble of going through all this hard work again.

That way too if Sakurai doesn't retire with dignity he can go back to doing smaller projects like new Kirby or Kid Icarus games.

UltimateDitto wrote:How about Assist Trophy, who are you guys hoping for?

Three I can see appearing is Lana from The Legend of Zelda, King Hippo from Punch-Out and Cooking Mama. I'd actually be surprised if the latter didn't make it as an Assist Trophy.

Added in 6 days 2 hours 15 minutes 2 seconds:
There's suppose to be an Ninties Direct tomorrow. What chances do you want to give that Shantae maybe revealed as an newcomer for Smash Ultimate?

I personally for myself don't care less if she makes it but do hope so that way Shantae fans will be happy and get their wish. I wish the best luck of them tomorrow that it comes true.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:58 pm, edited 7 times in total.

LegendZilla
Kwaidan

Postby LegendZilla » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:43 am

Apparently, There are now rumors that Goku might be added. The masses are not taking this idea lightly.
Last edited by LegendZilla on Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly Kaijucole in 2006.

Godzillian
Kwaidan

Postby Godzillian » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:42 am

I seriously doubt Goku will be added, that's just a meme that pops up everytime a new SSB is announced. It's the same as people saying Shrek is gonna be in it

Return to “Video Game Hub”